So About Tonight...

(Ms. Evans in the Media )

Be free,

Don't ever conform to the whims of society ,

Because trends and the new happens' are forever changing,

Don't sweat the people who single you out for being different

So why spend you life tryna fit I with the cool kids ,

When all the seemingly cool kids that put you down for your individual and intelligence

Are the same people who end up, taking your order at McDonalds; when you're the CEO of your own company.

-Skylarrj

(Enjoy the chapter)

__________________________________________________________

___

Dewayne's Pov

We have been all around this damn park , like two big ass kids

We have been all around this damn park , like two big ass kids. Not gone lie, I was having the time of my life . I thought I would have had to have forced her to get out and have fun, since I could sense how apprehensive she was let loose around me.

We actually just got out one of those boats the one that you can have two people pedal around a section of the park. She was hella scared and kept saying she was going to beat my ass if she fell. And I'm just sitting their like how? I'm twice your size.

She got out the boat and mugged me making me laugh. "You can't mad , you didn't even fall."

She walked up to me, poking a finger into my chest, "You. Kept. Tryna. Make. Me. Fall. Playing. With. My. Emotions." She was so damn cute with her little attitude, I couldn't take her serious.

"I don't recall. " I said smirking down at her, "Besides you can't get mad at me, you wasn't even pedaling right, matter of fact you went backwards ."

She blushed, "It was an accident. I already I had warned you I wasn't boat savy. "

I nodded before chuckling. Yea I do remember that. " Well if we consider that, it actually wasn't that bad."

"Mhm." She said rolling her eyes. I could tell she wanted to act mad, but she ended up smiling.

"Exactly. You ain't even got a reason to me mad."

She shook her head, and fell back into my pace, as we began walking .

We were approaching the gift shop and a group of little kids were playing in front of the entrance . They couldn't be more than 5 years old.

Zaria looked down at them and a genuine smile graced the beautiful face of hers. "They're so cute."

I'm not gonna lie they were cute, but I knew better than anybody, especially from the kids in family that kids can be devilish. There was this one lil nig-, I mean little boy stated throwing up gang signs. Little man was already focusing on the wrong things. I knew by his outfit and the lack of lotion on your knees, that he was one of them bad ass kids.