The Day Goes On.

(Pic of Dewayne on the side)

Dewayne Pov

I stepped on the bus already this feeling people staring at me. I looked up to see girls giving these lustful ass glares. Some of them stuck out because their weave was a little more thirsty looking than others . I don't even fall into the trap, I'm only concerned with seeing specific people.

But towards the back I saw this girl looking at me. Her stare wasn't outright lustful, it was more one of curiosity. Surprisedly, I found myself staring back . She was dressed in sweats and a simple shirt. And she was actually cute. I stared back at her and she looked away blushing.

I heard Tracey scream, "Baee!!"

As soon as I sat down next to her she jumped into my arms and gave a long, lingering kiss. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass swiftly, I wasn't a person who refrained from public affection. I wanted to do just enough to get my point across and I didn't care who was around me or watching. While I knew how to show restraint in certain settings, I never wanted my women not to feel appreciated or less than one of my priorities.

She broke the kiss and looked up at me smiling.

"Wassup Baby." I said back, licking my lips.

"I'm just happy to see you. I missed you like soo much."she said full of excitement.

I chuckled. "I missed you too but we was just together the other day." 

"After that day you had to work and I was all lonely. You didn't call me or nothing." She said pouting.

I kissed her lips softly, "I know baby but you know I gotta work. When I'm there I can't really be on my phone like that. But you know I would never purposely ignore you and I'm always gone come see my gal and make she straight."

She smirked and bit her lip at me, "You better." She had her legs laid across my lap and her back against the window. I looked over at her, and mouth watered as I scanned her outfit. Everything was fitting her perfectly from her perky breasts in her crop top to her thick thighs bussing out her shorts. Damn. Her body was sexy as hell, and no matter how many times I seen it, it would never not blow me away.

I knew my girl knew she was bad. I wasn't one to dictate what she wore because I didn't feel the need to. I knew she was my girl and I trusted her. Licking my lips, I stared at her intently admiring her body .

"Like what you see?" She said smirking. She took her legs off mine and crawled over into my lap. Once she was finished, she ended up straddling me again.

"You know how much I like this position. "

Shit. I didn't mind showing her how much I liked what I seen. I started thinking about how much better it would look without clothes between us. I really was trying to control myself since it was only the first day of school, but if she kept straddling me...

She giggled and kissed me again.  When she slid her tongue in my mouth and I kissed her back. She was always a bold one, in and out of the bedroom, that was one of things I loved about her. She moaned a little bit before pulling away, with a smile. I smirked, letting her lean back against my chest.

She began talking to her friends the seat ahead of us. Personally I find them some of them annoying as hell, expect for this girl named Sadie. She was cool but the rest of them were messy and talked about things that really didn't interest me. However since my girl was happy, I just let her have her time with them and talk. I put my headphones in, drowning them out. As soon as I got dozed off, Tracey got my attention saying that we made it to school.