The Day Goes On Pt.2

Zaria's Pov:

During history class, I couldn't focus. For the first time I wondered why I'm even here.  In its entirety, I found history interesting, but I just was not feeling school today. It also didn't help that I was nervous as hell because of this boy sitting close to me.

I couldn't believe he actually talked to me. It may seem small but usually people don't really make conversation with me, aside from my friends. I glanced over and saw he was sound asleep. I mean I know it's boring, but class just started 10 minutes ago.

Focusing back on the lecture, I took my notes. The teacher, who introduced himself as Mr. Mosley, told us we would get our first assignment tomorrow and quiz at the end of the week. I mentally groaned but I didn't complain out loud.

The bell finally rung and I began packing my things and waiting for everyone to leave . I looked and saw ole boy still knocked out in his desk. I shook him lightly.

Sure enough his eyes fluttered open. He yawned, got up, and stretched. I stood there for a moment frozen in shock. He was just so beautiful. In order to avoid continuing to make a fool of myself, I decided to just tell him why I woke him up.

"Class is over. So you can go ahead and go to your next class." I told him quickly.

He looked around confused then a look of realization crossed his face. "Oh alright thanks...uhh my bad. I didn't catch your name." He said as he looked at me.

I hesitated before answering "Zaria." I responded finally. He seemed to think for a minute then he smiled. His dimple popped out, making me swoon a little bit . He picked up his backpack and began walking towards the door. He stopped right before he made it out the door and looked over at me again.

"Thank you Zaria." he said then he walked out of class. I stood there for a moment after he left , lost in thought.

Then I quickly moved to my next class. The one I have with Stacey and Candace. I didn't have time to stop at my locker because I didn't want to risk being late.

So I just went straight to class which was English. I loved English for only thing honestly. It gave me a arena to express emotions and thoughts that I wasn't willing to vocalize. It was like a safe, harmless outlet, that allowed me to be myself.

I made it just in time. As soon I looked up, I saw Stacey and Candace pointing a the seat in between them.

"How convenient." I said with a smile as I sat down.

"Heyy bitch."  Candace and Stacey greeted me.

"Heyyy y'all ." I said pulling out my journal. I was extremely excited for this class.

A few moments later the bell rung, signaling the beginning of class. Our teacher got up and greeted the class. She introduced herself as Mrs. King. As she was telling us about herself, I could tell I was really gonna like her. She was really pretty and came across as effortlessly cool. I admired when teachers were being themselves instead of being a persona they think students would like.

The class door opened suddenly and he walked in.
How many classes do we have together? And why he gotta be so fucking fine?

He handed the teacher his pass he had in his hands . She politely took it. "Goodmorning feel free to take a seat wherever you like! Next time just try to be on time." she said sweetly .

"Yes Ma'am." He said before he began scanning the room for a seat. I laid my head down smoothly and looked the other hoping he wouldn't notice me.

But Stacey loud ass. "Why are you ducking like you hiding from somebody?" I turned my head, and shot her a glare.

Right when I was about to check her, I felt that same sensation that someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw he was staring at me, with an expression that mirrored amusement. Well at least this is entertaining for one of us.