NEW NEW (A/N)

Book Covers in the Media. Do you like?

Hey Guys,

I already announced that I will be starting some new projects previously, but now I have sat down and created covers and gathered themes for these upcoming projects. Now with me saying this, it means I am coming to end with The Chase I mean the book is almost halfway over, but don't be surprised it's over 100 chapters. 

But here's the surprise; I will be adding the prologue to a new project and publishing it tonight so feel free to go read it.  I will notify you guys using my via my profile, so be on the lookout. 

 So in the media is a sneak peak of the covers, and I will give you a brief description . 

The first book in the top right is a book, I am writing about a friend who I had the honor of coming in contact with . Her name on wattpad is iamkaylamezo. Feel free to go follow her she is an amazing breath of fresh air and talent. Trust me, this book will only give you a glimpse in the great things she does. But as a favor to her I told her I would write a book about her . And to make it even cooler in the I was able to use the her picture in as the cover. Be sure to check out the book "The Full Package". I will give more details about it as I began actually writing chapters.

Next I have a book that I will be giving you the prologue for tonight entitled "Dr. August" . But I will not ever say this was entirely my idea, for I am co writing this book with the amazing cec1234. so do me a favor and go follow her.! I am happy and honored to have anyone wanting to work with me  . But the book is about my baybeh August Aslina as a successful married doctor. Married for 4 years to his wife Justice, he is living a good life, but that is until he ends up helping his wife's friend Raven. An unexpected connection is formed and a love triangle. Be prepared for suspense,  and oh yea more suspense. !  Please be on the lookout for the prologue!

Here are some of my more far off, projects that aren't really as upcoming as others.

The book Just Me is one of my personal projects. It is going to be a Odell Beckham Jr. Fanfic. This will be my first fanfic ever, and I am so excited. But this is the description Tatiana a regular girl from Louisiana moved to New York in hopes of becoming an author.  Having only a college degree and hope she managed to get a job as a journalist. As she tries her best to climb towards to what seems to be a far fetched goal, she comes in contact with her childhood friend and savior Odell. What will happen when they are put back in each other's life?

I have no idea when I will start that book but trust me I'll let you know.

And finally there is a book I entitled "Exotic" . It is going to be a interracial love story. The lead character will be played by Miracle Watts. Here's a quick description: Miracle just wanted a vacation to get away from all the hosting and stress of social media. So she hops on a plane from Houston to the amazing Monte Carlo. She meets new friends and they decide to explore the island together, as a group. But what happens when she catches the eye of italian millionaire as well as mouthwatering bachelor, De'Angelo on vacation ?

Want to know more? Stay tuned .

____________

*************Okay so tonight I will be putting up the intro/prologue to "Dr. August. " please go read it, blow it with comments and vote, I would greatly appreciate it.*************

________

And tell me what you think about the other books? Do they sound interesting? Be sure comment any questions you may have as well as statements. I enjoy your feedback. And as far a me updating hopefully I can squeeze on in tomorrow if I don't have too much homework .I love you guys and thank you for supporting me.