A Simple Conversation

Ok guys before you read be sure to check out @dope_teen18 !! I know I promised I would shout her out and I never back down to helping lift up and upcoming writer because I know people did it for me. Go blow her shit up and put a big smile on her face

Zaria's Pov

We made our way to the Breakfast Klub . He parked and opened the door for me. Yes I was a little nervous to be somewhere alone with him, but I'm hungry as hell . We walked across the street and made our way into the actual restaurant. When we got inside it was packed but I knew it was the norm, I just hate waiting on my food.

"I know this may seem like a lot but it is usually a lot more crowded. And to make things better customer service is good. Don't worry we'll be seated soon enough ." Dewayne said as if reading my thoughts.

"Imma just take your word for it..." I say as I look at the people waiting ahead of us. I as so focused on what I was doing I hadn't realized Dewayne grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. I know it was probably meant to clear my nerves but it did the opposite. Contemplating whether or not to remove his hand or not, the warmth from his hand persuaded me not to move his hand and try to relax.

We were waiting towards the back for only a moment and then the line started speeding up and pretty soon we were being seated at our table for two. It was then and only then Dewayne let go of my hand which part of me reluctant to admit it already missed the warmth from his hand. As soon as I sat down the waiter came over to us and we ordered our food. I decided to go with a classic waffles nd wings plate while Dewayne ordered pancakes, bacon and grits. Not to mention we decided to get a plate of French toast for an appetizer.

I took a sip of my apple juice and saw Dewayne looking at me with a sly grin on his face. It's just something about his eyes when he stares intently at me. Clearing my throat somehow I managed to speak first,

"May I help you?" I asked blunty, puzzled on why he was staring so intently at me.

His raised a brow at me , "What did I tell you about that being smart shit babygirl. Unless you want a repeat of what happened last time." He said with this devilish look in his eyes, licking his lips at me. I gulped, but before I could even reply he added in, "Cuz trust me I definitely wouldn't mind ."

I choked on my juice at little bit, mentally cursing myself for the vivid flashback to the kiss. "Everything okay ma'am?" the waiter asked concerned while setting the plate of French toast down carefully on the table.

"Mhm." I said after I finally caught my breath. I heard that signature sexy chuckle of his making me blush.

"See you ain't gotta play me like that.." I said taking a bite of my French toast. Shit was on absolute point y'all no lie.

"Who said I was playin tho?" He said ad I thought he was tryna be funny so I looked at him with the "Niggauh Pleasee" face but I saw he was dead ass.

Well I believe this very well might be the emotional roller coaster of my day. It almost felt like a date.

I felt my phone buzz in my lap and looked down at it puzzled. Everyone is out right now so who is texting me ?

I looked down at my phone and saw it was a crazy ass text message:

From Unknown:

"Wack ass bitch u know uz weak aaf for blocking me. Just knoe this shit isn't over. Be ready to get yo azz whooped and yo man stolen ."

I'm quite sure that I had a confused ass facial expression, sprawled all cross my face . Only one person I know unfortunately who types like she still got a damn prepaid flip phone, and is mutated milk dud oh I'm sorry I meant Mikelya. -_-

I scoffed, like bitch if you get your gone with the wind, jenga block built, scrabble faced ass on somewhere. Weave always looking like lost hopes and dreams. Looks like she got a damn jigsaw puzzle or skid-marks going on where her part is supposed to go.

"What's wrong?" Dewayne asked me his brows creased in concern.

"They always testin me dawg ." I said annoyed.

"We talking about thot pockets recalled additions one and two? Fuck them." He said bluntly .

I wish it was that easy. "Dewayne it doesn't matter. I've come with peace with the fact they will always do shit to provoke me . I'm just tired at this point. I don't even care anymore. " I said defeated, I guess there is just some things you just can't change.

"Babygirl just because there crazy ass hell, and hella jealous, doesn't mean you should give into their bullshit . Their insane. Plus they just mad you ae smart, beautiful, and talented . " He said softly never breaking eye contact.

Stuff like this makes me blush so much , "Thanks."

"I'm serious, respect the fact that are nothing like them and don't have try so hard. Believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself. I see you always uplifting other people always making them smile. When are you going to let someone else in who just wants to live to make you happy?" He asked seriously, catching me off guard.

I looked up a him, unable to completely identify the intense expression on his face. I felt like that question had a more in depth meaning, but hey I could be wrong.

"I-" I began but was interrupted by this female sashaying over to our table. What the hell?

She strutted over to our table right in front of us and I could already tell by the thirsty stare she was Dewayne, this probably was going to annoy the fuck outta me.

-_- LLAAAAWWDDD give me strength -_-

__________________________________________________________________

Y'all know I love y'all cliff hangers and all. XD

I haven't been able to focus lately I think I am definitely depressed. But I plan to try just to write as many chapters when I get back home before I leave on Monday. Bear with me guys, that's all I'm asking .

But on a lighter note be sure to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.