What Goes Around...On the Other Side

(Zaria Fine Ass in Media )

Narrator's Pov

A lot has transpired in Tracey's life since her last encounter with Zaria. Not only has she been laying low but she was still just as persistent now than she was previously to get Dewayne back her arms. She thought about how lately he just ignored her at school, and even when she thought about popping back up again, she could never get away from Javonte long enough. She found herself growing more uncomfortable with how often Dewayne would hang around Zaria at school.

Tracey's Pov

Today felt a fever dream. And as if today couldn't get any weirder, Dewayne and the bitch didn't show. I wasn't born yesterday, I know they are most likely together. For him to tell me that they are just friends and I shouldn't have worried about her, just for him to always be around her as soon as we separate is crazy. I knew I was onto something from the very moment I saw her talking to him the first time.

 She really thinks she's the slick. Trying to be his "friend."  It is clear that she definitely had a motive from the start, and because of that I am going to make sure I get my lick back.

I got something in store for her and her friends and Wayne's fraud ass homeboys.

Sitting down, I check my messages while I wait . I had 2 unread messages from Javonte.

From: Javonte💕💕😈😈👅💦💦💦

Baby we still chilling @ 5?

From: Javonte💕💕😈😈👅💦💦💦

My place or yours?

That brought a smile to my face. Part of me missed him but I used to us being limited on the time week to week. He had days where he would be extra busy moving weight with his boys. We weren't on relationship terms by any means, but it was a necessity that we had to be around each other. So anytime our schedules could align, I was a little excited.

Checking the time, I realized it was a little after noon. I am still waiting on Mikeyla and Tanisha. We were planning to hit the mall today as a group. But I knew, people would flake out. Specially,  when I asked Sadie if she was coming she declined and left. But it is what it is. 

They need to hurry up. They be the mains ones wanting to always want to chill but take forever. Mikelya said she had some tea about something that happened  yesterday. But if they didn't come in the next 15 minutes, they were going to have to just meet me at the mall.

I decided to give her one more warning via text before I sped off. It took me a while to find Mikeyla's number since it isn't saved. In fact the only reason I remember it is because I managed to remember the last 4 digits, and she calls me the most.

To: +1-832-225-9881 (Not real just made up)

Bring yo ass! I got things to do and people to see .

After that I replied to Javonte.

To: Javonte (Zaddy)💕💕😈😈👅💦💦💦

Definitely still linking. You could pull up here, my mom is going to be outta town again!

 I can't wait to see you.

To : Tanisha🙃😴

Tell Mikeyla to bring her ass on, before she ends up walking home, working my last damn nerve.

Outside of that, my messages were dry. There was one person I really wanted to talk to again but he blocked my number. 

It doesn't stop me from lurking on my finsta.  His Instagram username was still in my search history. He had just recently posted on his story.