Guess Who (Part II)

Zaria's Outfit in MM.

Dewayne's Pov

As we took the exam I couldn't help but the fact that my mind wandering to the girl next to me.

I snuck a glance at her and took a sharp intake of breath she was beautiful , I mean of course , but what threw me is she was sexy, without even trying. And the fact that I'm actually sitting here thinking about this when I haven't been out of my past relationship for a week.

Like this is crazy. I may be developing a crush of Z. She is just refreshing and I've only known her for a month but I'm already drawn to her.

And just now walking her to class , it felt like the shortest walk of my life. But I am kind of glad it ended because when we were in the hallway ..I almost kissed her.

What can I say ? She was just looking right.

And then when she tried to check me about holding her backpack. She wasn't being over the top, but I could tell she was tryna be smart, it was sexy as fuck, honestly.

And when she was blushing, once again for probably the fifth time in the past two days , impure thoughts creeped into my mind. Imma chill out, for now...

And I would be lying if I said it didn't have an effect on me. When I said I was gonna get her, I meant it. Not any time soon but trust me I will get her soon, because I always will keep my word. Especially when it's for somebody I want.

___

Zaria's Pov

I felt so nervous, every time I looked up I saw Dewayne who would sit at me with no shame. My mind drifted off to what happened in the hallway. Shit who am I kidding that will probably it will probably be on my mind or the rest of the rest of the week ...

I had been sitting up for about 30 minutes since I turned in my test. But I wonder what he meant ...

The temptation was killing me so I snuck a glance over at him, and my heart jumped.

I guess he knew I was looking at him because he smirked , and turned to look at me.

We were allowed to talk for the remainder of the period. But I was really tryna to avoid talking to him.

"Why so quiet?" I heard him say, and I could just tell he was smirking hella hard.

Like he don't know -_-.

I was contemplating even saying anything. I looked up and played it like I was about to talk but I was really watching the clock.

And thankfully the bell rung, I got up almost forgetting my bag and basically sprinted out of the class, not even looking back.

Thankfully I was saved by the bell.

--

--

--

Skip to Lunchtime. During 3rd period*

I let out a breath of relief as I turned in my assignment and headed straight to meet Stace and Candy in our spot.

I knew they were waiting for me to come meet them and I couldn't wait to hear about their dates. And also I'm hungry as hell.

I quickly dropped by locker to pick up my sketchbook. And began walking to "our spot" . I didn't even fully get there before Candy and Stace came running out. Candy tackled me with a hug and as soon as we finished hugging Stacey gave me a big ass hug too..okay someone must be happy.

I smiled at them raised an eyebrow at them. "Divvvvaasss." I said imitating Jill Scott when she played in Tyler Perry's Why DId I Get Married. "Y'all extra happy today."

"Whaaat? I have no idea what you're talking about." Candy said acting confused.

"Mhm." I said cutting my eyes at her. Like nigga you and I both know you lying.

"No girl you know I'm always happy." Stacey said as we was walking. "But don't try to make this about me, I'll share my tea in a minute. Buuuut..Tell me about your beating Mackelmore.. oops I mean Mikeyla ,fish faced, xylophone neck looking ass. And the conversation afterwards."

I shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to speak that bitches name, but I knew I would have to tell them what went down .

So I told them the run-down of our encounter, and how by the end she looked like a piece of ran over plato drenched in red ink.

"Why the fuck she talking shit about your dad, when he dealt with her brat ass and never complaining.? First off he passed away so that's mad disrespectful . Second, she bucking like she could throw hands when I remember how bad she got fucked off before I even got the honor of whooping that bitches ass," Candy said , making a straight face.

"True and then you called me afterwards explaining your situation. " Stacey said shaking her head.

"What's the situation?? " Candy said looking at us confused. (Lol guys I just thought of Jersey Shore Mike "The Situation" )

I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked down, it was just a theory , but I felt on edge about voicing it because I could be wrong ."Okay I think this mess with Mikeyla and my mom is just beginning. I know that they are going to start looking or me. And also although I beat Mikeyla ass, she still Tracey's little pet. She and Tracey most likely gon start saying shit about me. Well more shit since they been clowning me since since grade school. But none of it's true. And they will try to ruin me and I just want to make sure if you don't switch up on me like everyone else in my life."

I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

"Girl Bye. " Candy scoffed, "I won't ever believe shit that a hoe say. I am never gonna switch up on you guh. We in the friendship for life hunny!"

"Exactly. Besides I want one of them hoes come in my face with that bulshit I have a excuse to finally beat their ass. I know you don't want me too, but I already warned Tracey. So if she get too outta line , don't hold me back." Stacey said wrapping an arm around me, "I ain't gon switch up , cuz people because you're my best friend.Now come on let's go eat."

___________________

Sorry for the delays y'all but I will be posting more stuff. I just been so busy and sick. -_-

But thanks for waiting patiently, I swear y'all are the best. I love y'all. ;*

How you feel about Dewayne?

Zaria?

Let me know in the comments

Remember to read, vote, and enjoy.