Caught

Sorry I'm Late guys. Thanks for waiting
(Tre sexy ass in the media)
Tre's Pov

I rushed toward Dewayne seeing him just already knowing he was already pissed off like off as me. Not gon lie, I feel bad for the kid.  His birthday was literally late this week and he still putting up with Tracey extra ass. My gift to him will be to get out of this hell of a relationship and into something worthwhile. He deserves the right one in his life since we finna head out into this world after graduation.

And Tracey deserves to get cut off. Speaking of her...

"Whats up with you?" I asked.

He then told me about what went down during 1st period at that point I completely understood why he was mad. Just pitiful.

"Just hang in there bruh, soon enough all of this will die down. Like I said I got chu." I said dismissively.

Javonte better watch the fuck out talking to Wayne. Wayne crazy as hell, and will beat his ass. Especially since he know damn well he fucked things up between him and Dewayne a long time ago. But I ain't tripping on him getting his ass whooped, it's what he deserves.

We walk to class go our separate ways and I saw Wayne head straight to the back of the classroom. I guess he just don't feel like talking to nobody, because as soon as he said what he went though during his last class he literally shut down. Which is bad because when he gets like that, any wrong word and he clicks out.

I walk to where I see Candy fine ass. Her extra fine chocolate ass. I saw her walk away from Zaria and them and I got a good look at that outfit, more specifically how good she filed out the outfit. I ain't gon sit here and say I wasn't looking at her ass because I definitely was. And trust me with an ass like that being blessed by them leggings, shit I wouldn't mind staring all day. I knew she'd probably catch me looking at her. But I could care less, I don't even hide the fact I am interested in making her mine.

I slid in the seat next to her noticing how she suddenly tried to focus on the paper on her desk, ignoring me. She know damn well she don't give a fuck about whats on that paper.

I noticed that she finally took my advice and wore her natural hair. Not that I don't like her with weave, she look s sexy with or without it but when we were talking the other day she said she wasn't that confident enough in herself to ever wear her hair out.

" Well don't you look nice today." I said in a playful tone, knowing I would catch her attention.

Surely enough she finally put her focus on me. She laughed . "Why thank you my kind sir. I took your advice. Hair on fleek and shit." she said acting all goofy.

I gave Stace a quick hug. She mushed my head
"Aww look at you tryna flex with new haircut. Nigga looking like Tommy from Rugrats. " she said while smirking .

She is that one nigga who just roasts you for no reason. But its cool, she just get roasted back.

See I was being nice but now I'm on that ass .

"Aww look at you finally getting them edges together. I'm glad cuz before you had a blueprint of where yo edges was supposed to be. Face was long as shit, forehead looking like a waterslide. And lets not got go into to detail about them eyebrows ma." I said jokingly. having her stick her tongue out at me. Yea she know I won this round. " Don't be mad, it's all jokes."

She will forever be doing the most, that's why her and Dev are going probably end up being a good couple.

I heard Candy laugh in the background shaking her head at us. I finally made my way to Z and I felt a genuine smile tug my face. She was sitting down writing on her paper. Honestly she cool people and I hope Wayne quit frontin and wife her up.