The Preparation

(Hayley in the media)

"That moment when you are falling someone, it seems as almost everything pales in comparison

When you are crushing to the point where that person crosses you're mind uncontrollably, you are a goner.

Not because of the fact that you're crushing, in fact you're feelings will continue to fall way deeper than that especially if you are choosing to interact with that person;

It intensifies the feelings even more, making you close if you haven't already fallen deeply in love

The first step to even getting the opportunity to embrace the emotions you are experiencing;

Like it or not no matter how hard you may try, if you are feeling something to the extent in which you can no longer control it,

The feelings you are trying so hard to compress will tell find someway to make themselves known,

And you'll eventually have to choose to act on those feelings , anyway "

-Skylarrj

——————————————————

Dewayne's Pov

I looked between Zaria and Ms. Evans. Ironically, she actually didn't fit the mental description I had in my head, she a lot younger.

She was an attractive woman for sure and I could tell that she could be stern. But she still seemed like she could be cool. Hell with all the stuff she was doing to help Zaria, I already had a respect for her.

"Just dropping Zaria off so she wouldn't be late." I said politely shaking Ms. Evans outstretched hand.

She took a quick glance at Z before turning back at me "Interesting. Thank you, for bring her, it is greatly appreciated. " She said genuinely .

I nodded and looked down at Zaria. She was playing with her fingers trying to hide her face, I figured she was probably blushing.

"What's you name son?" Ms. Evans question making me look back up .

I'd mean prefer to be called Zaria's boyfriend, her nigga, daddy... "Dewayne ." I said simply ,  holding back a smirk.

"Nice to finally put a name with a face." Hayley said cheesing hella hard.

She talked about me at work , interesting. I mean it could very possible, since me and Zaria had talked while she was at work . Then it hit me, the reason why she was so nervous. I can't lie this entire experience currently was just stroking my ego . And there was no way I was gonna let this moment go.

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy messing with Zaria. But I didn't want her to feel totally uncomofrtable. So,  I moved my hand down to hers unlacing her fingers, befoee covering her hand with mines. Interlacing our fingers I gave hers hand a gentle squeeze. She looked up at me and I swear once again for the 100th time today, I fought against the urge to lean down and kiss her. She is gonna drive me crazy I swear.

I cleared my throat, "I gotta get outta here and head to practice ." I said looking down at her with a small smile gracing my lips.

She nodded , "Okay. Thanks for bringing me. And tell Tre and Dev I said hi." She said softly.

"Alright. And aye just to let you know, we all supposed to be chilling after practice, so I'll be back to pick you up. " As soon as I said the words,  knew Zaria was probably gonna have a reaction .

The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें