Meet up.

(Tre on the side)

Dewayne's Pov

After a while of working class was finally dismissed. Thank God, because yo boy was beginning to get hungry. I got up out of my seat and walked out with Tracy. Tre stopped me tho.

" Aye imma go to my locker, but me and Dev gonna meet you at yours in a bit, iight?" Tre said heading towards his locker.

" Iight ." I said walking off.

I caught up with Tracy and she was making her way to her locker. Another one of her messy friends was chilling there waiting for her.

Another One. *Dj Khaled Voice*

She licked her lips when she saw me. I really didn't like when her friend did shit like that, especially since she know I'm in a relationship with her friend.

When she saw Tracey walking towards her body language changed. She rolled her eyes at me to save face.

"Tanisha, what do you want?" Tracey asked bluntly. I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Nothing much girl. This yo man?" Tanisha said looking at me with a lustful glare.

She said looking at me batting her eyelashes. Her facial expressions were really confusing me, like really confusing me.

I almost laughed at her question. She already knew who I was, so it was pointless acting oblivious.

"Of course he is, the whole school know that. Don't be acting brand new. And don't get fucked up, batting them lashes and shit at my nigga. That's how behavior. " Tracey said leaning back into my embrace while giving her a evil glare.

"I wasn't even looking at him. But have something to talk to you about," Tanisha said lying," it's about cheer practice."

Tracey looked at her and her face changed. When she turned to me she looked worried about something.

I pulled her closer to me.

"Is everything good baby?"I said worried.

"Of course bae, I'm fine. I'm gonna talk to Tanisha real quick. Save me a spot at the lunch table please. I will be there I promise. Just have to handle last minute details for practice okay?" Tracey said with a weak smile.

I raised an eyebrow skeptically," That's fine I guess. I'll just save you seat. You sure you good?" I said not really believing her, and showing no signs of letting her go anytime soon .

"Bae yes for the last time I am fine. Okay?" she said while looking at me."It's nothing wrong."

I knew she was lying. I could tell in her body language. Something was wrong and she was trying to hide from me.

I guess she realized I wasn't fully believing her, so she got close to me and tilted her head up. Once her lips found their way to mine I pulled her to me and returned the kiss. She pulled away and gave me a reassuring smile. "I will be right back, before you know it."

"You better be." I said smirking. I didn't want to leave her behind, but reluctantly I kissed her one last time and walked away. I mean cheerleading was her passion, so I never wanted to get in the way of that. But something in me didn't think they were really talking about that. But I had no reason to question it, I wouldn't push the issue.

She is captain of her squad so when it comes down to her doing her leadership responsibilities I couldn't question it.

It's probably a girl thing. I thought before shrugging. And if it was, I'm glad I left so they could feel more comfortable talking about it.

I headed towards my locker to meet with Tre and Dev. They were already posted right by my locker, so as soon as I dropped my books, we walked towards the lunch room.

Once we walked in majority of girls were staring at us. It didn't really phase me since this was an everyday thing. And because I considered myself off the market,I wasn't trying to actively pursue anyone else. But Dev and Tre on the other hand, took time to scope out the scene.

"Well if my future is princess is here at this school she must not have made to lunch yet, no one here really catching my attention. This is kind of disappointing."  Tre said sighing .

"Exactly. The type of woman I want, hell, I just might have to date a cougar. Because I don't see a girl in here who is remotely my type." Dev said bluntly.

"Yea see nah that's where you lost me. Pickings may be slim but I'll keep trying before I do that." Tre said making a screw face.

"Don't hate playboy. It's some real fine women out there who like younger dudes." Dev said shrugging.

That made me laugh. Since I know them it's never not a day when I laugh, they were natural comedians.

One girl who looked like a freshman fainted when she looked at Tre. The poor girl fell flat on her face. Her friends tried to rush to get her off the floor. All of us just stopped walking and looked over at her in shock. Was it that serious now?

"Should we call life alert??" Devon asked looking over at her concerned. Tre smacked his lips.

"I mean it look like her friends got her. But damn I know that hurt, this floor hard as hell. I feel bad for her." Tre said.

As he was about to walk over and ask if she was ok, a teacher had walked over to her and helped escort her to the nurse.

"Yea man that's tough, I hope she good." I said before shaking my head.

After she was safely out the of the cafeteria, everything returned to normal. We walked into the shortest line and I pulled out my wallet.

"Can a nigga borrow $1 for some chips tho? I left my wallet at home." Dev said gazing at my wallet.

"Right I need a loan. Let me cop $1.25 for sum to drink." Tre added in.

"Man why y'all roaching tho?" I said mugging them.

"I mean you on them construction grounds making bank, I just figured you could spare 2.25$ for your only friends. But it's cool tho." Dev said sniffling.

I gave him the straightest face I could, making both of them bust out laughing. "We just fucking with you man."

"Yea ok." I said grabbing a tray.

They pulled out their wallets. We moved up in line I started piling food on my tray and got the bowl of pineapples for Tracey. Once I got to the front for the line I paid for my food and went to go sit in our usual table towards the middle of the cafeteria. Just as I sat down with my plate,  Z walked in with her friends. I couldn't help the small smile that began to stretch across my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc.

Vote,Comment, and share.