Click Out

GUESSS WHET??
Zaria outfit is giving me so much life like yasss!*
IMMMM BAAACCCCKK xD

I must say I've been dying with the comments . I love y'all so much, it brightens my day when y'all vote and comment. So as a gift from me to you, the new update! Be sure to fill it up with comments!

*

*

*

*

Narrator's POV

Zaria was oblivious to the fact Dewanye fuming with anger listening to everything she told Zaria. And that when he looked at her he was begging, pleading her to stay where she was. But when she got up and walked away he felt like it was wrong to stop her.

Dewayne's Pov

Tracey said real foul shit about Zaria's outfit. First of all, I don't even understand why she would say something I mean them leggings was hugging everything right.

Trust me I know.

As soon as Tracey tried to kiss me I pushed her off. I was tired of her humiliating that girl. When she hasn't done anything wrong. I needed her to get it through her head, she was definitely fucking up.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked innocently, rubbing my chest. I caught her hands.

It really blows my mind how she can act so hateful and think I'd want her to touch me after that. Like, the fuck?

I was bout ready to explode. One, because Zaria was all the way on the other side of the room probably with her feeling hurt. And two, Tracey was that same petty bullshit.

"What's wrong ?" I said incredulously, feeling my back muscles twitch. "I'll tell you what were not gon do. We not gon sit here and act you continuously humiliating this girl is okay. Because it isn't. You have a fucked up ass attitude that you love to project on innocent people. Because of that ugly ass attitude you are 1 and 3/4 seconds away from being single." I said giving her a look, daring her to say something else disrespectful.

She looked scared. My intention wasn't to put fear in her, but I did want to set this shit straight. I'm tired of this shit.

"You can't just any kind of way! You don't know shit about the disrespect I've dealt with from her. I told you I didn't want her near you, yet I walk in and she sitting her ugly ass right next to you. Her desperate ass was outta line so I checked her, simple." She said getting in my face.

I clicked out.

"MANE, SHUT THAT SHIT UP. YOU HAD NO REASON TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. YOU STAY BLOWING SHIT OUT OF PROPORTION. SHE IS JUST A FRIEND AND TO BE HONEST I COULD LESS ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON HER. I TELL YOU SHIT ABOUT UNPRODUCTIVE, SNEAKY NIGGAS THAT BE AROUND ALL DAY, AND GUESS WHAT ? YOU STILL MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION TO CONTINUE BEING AROUND THEM. I SICK OF THIS SHIT. I COILD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THESE LITTLE MOOD SWINGS YOU BE PUTTING ME THROUGH, EXPECTING ME TO ALWAYS PUT WORSHIP YOU. WELL I AIN'T BOUT TO DEAL WITH IT. ITS UNNECESSARY AS FUCK," I said seething with rage"I'm going to tell you this one time only. If you
continue to project this nasty ass attitude on everyone else, if you continue to pick on her, ITS GONNA BE AN ISSUE. Tracey, she don't do shit to you , and you always pick fights with people who don't do nothing to you. It's funny how you quick to claim me and your boyfriend when you been on bullshit. Don't think shit is sweet, cuz it ain't. If I were you I'd get you attitude together because that shit isn't cute at all. And all it will do is leave you single and in the hospital after someone you keep picking at beats the shit out of you. I said bluntly, feeling myself calm down towards the end.