Start of Big Things Pt.2

Dewayne in the Media..Good Gawd ....)

Zaria's Pov.

Did he just called me babygirl? Or am I tripping? Before I could even reel back to process what he said the first thing that popped into my head. "What?" I asked in shock.

He took a good look at me, sending chills down my spine. "I said I was just playing babygirl." he said like it was no big deal he just called me that.

Y'all have to understand, like it's just something about a fine ass boy calling you babygirl in a deep, sexy voice. It caught me off guard and I found myself having to clamp my thighs together. I don't know what it is but having him say that, twice ...

I cleared my throat , avoiding his eye contact. Hopefully if I push it I won't have to save face and the teacher will interrupt this moment.

"Good morning class. Let's get started with the warm up ..." Mr. Mosby in his boring monotone voice.

Usually I would dread hearing his voice but this time I was happy for once, knowing I was safe from melting into a small puddle underneath my desk let out a sigh of relief and focused back on the lesson , trying my hardest to stop thinking about the fact the dude that is constantly on my mind, was right next to me.

----

We were given assignments from the textbook, and although he said we were allowed to talk I didn't dare open my mouth to say anything. I had finished my assignment, a whole 45 minutes early so I got up and went to turn into my work, I felt eyes on me as I made my way to his desk, but I wasn't even gone to turn around and see who it is. I'm going to just enjoy my little place of freedom before I have to sit back down.

Dewanye's Pov

I watched in amusement as Zaria tried to act like I wasn't there. I found it cute, although our conversation came to an abrupt end. As she finished her work early, she slid out her seat and basically sped walked to the teacher's front desk .

I bit my lip , focusing on the way her hips swayed from back and forth. Fine ass. And speaking of ass, boyy..don't get me started.

I just want to understand why she is so insecure? There are girls who would kill to look like her. And when and if they ever got it they would be flaunting the hell outta that shit.

I want to break her out of that shell, because as I spend with her I know she has walls up to protect herself, because she is a innocent , good-hearted person. But there is also that insecurity that she has. Like it runs so deep, I am starting to believe someone put that in her head.

I sat back in thought and pondered it, yea it's definitely possible, she was tortured by Tracey and still has issues between her sister. That's some fucked up shit, considering all of it comes to jealousy. I can't help but wonder about her parents. We never really talk about them and anytime it came up in she would bypass it , so I know there is more to the story. And based on how she carries herself and looked so out of place when I came into her life I know, whatever it is , she is hurt, angry and broken behind it.

And I hate the fact she doesn't realize she is too special to continue to believe that she doesn't deserve better.

As she came back towards her desk, I silently made a decision, already readmitting how I feel about her. I am going to make her mine at all costs, and make her feel wanted and sexy, because in actuality she is all of the above. Never have a been drawn to a girl like this , and went out of the way to make sure they realize they have caught my attention . But I can't help it. And shit even if I could , I probably wouldn't and that's just the truth.

She took a seat next to me . She looked at me for about a second and abruptly looked down . I chuckled and finally decided to break the silence.

"You wildin bruh. But I got a question for you ? " I said smoothly, just as an idea popped in my head. I want her to come to my game.