Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II

The picture in the MM is of the cast , this is them in order from the top left picture to the bottom right. Zaria(New), Ms. Evans , Devon(Dev), Ms.Veronica,Kyle, Mikeyla, Dewayne, Tre, Tracey, Stacey, (Kyle Again XD), and Candace. 

Author's Note.

  Unfortunately when I finished writing this update and the person I originally had a to play Zaria just dropped a bomb on me saying she didn't want to play Zaria anymore. So even though I didn't want have to change another character especially since I had created outfits and polyvores based off of her but I will respect her wishes and take down her picture replacing her with the new person .  

Gratefully I found that new person almost instantly and I will putting it the next chapter

But I love your input and it truly makes me happy to see you guys showing a no name like me so much love and appreciation. 

I feel like I have the best readers in the world and I want to thank you so much for being down for my book and making it special. 

I truly love y'all and hope y'all have a safe week! How many of you guys are traveling for the holidays ?Let me know but in the meantime, enjoy the rest of the story.

_____________________________________________

Dewayne's Pov

I was just having fun , enjoying the nervous, yet adorable girl,next to me when Tracey came barging up towards our table. I felt my jaw clench. 

"What the fuck do you want Tracey ?" I managed to growl out trying to control my temper. SHe is the last person I want to see right now is her hoe ass.

She had the nerve to have tears in eyes. Am I on crack on wasn't she the one fucking a bum nigga behind my back?

 ..I'll wait...

.

.

.

Okay yea I thought so .

"I just want a chance to talk to you privately, you haven't returned my calls, " She begged taking a hesitant step towards me.

"Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit." I said coldly.

I didn't want to hear it at all. No lie she broke my heart and I ain't rocking with that shit at all. Remembering what she did and all the things I did just to make her happy...pissed me off.

"Baby please ...I just want to explain , we go right out into the hallway and  just talk. " she said hopefully.

The fuck she smoking on?

"Nah I'm gucci right here," I said taking a grape of Zaria's plate and I noticed she moved on to the far end of seat, careful to stay out Tracey's way. I thought about pulling her back to me in front of Tracey but decided not to put her in the drama. Still I saw how bothered Tracey got just by me even being close to Zaria. 

"Besides the last thing I would want to do is go anywhere with you. Any bullshit or lie you wanna skip do it right now in front of squad or don't say shit at all." I said dismissively.

"It isn't a lie! Come on Dewayne please don't do me like this. I'm so sorry it was a mistake, I love you." By this time she actually let the crocodile tears fall, and I just kept on eating grapes off of Zaria's plate. 

If it was even possible Zaria tried to scoot away from me more, and just as she was about to fall I reached out and pulled her back by my side. She wasn't as close as before, but still she went rigid when I looked down at her.

Even though I was pissed off, seeing her wide, curious eyes made me calm down just ever so slightly.. And I say slightly because as soon as I heard Tracey's annoying ass voice spoke , why is she still here ?