Conclusion to the Beginning.

*Tracey in the media and her outfit*

In the Cafeteria

Zaria's Pov

After I had my little heart to heart we made it to the lunch room. Instantly the atmosphere changed. Before we even sat down I wanted to hear a summary of how their dates went.

As we waiting in line I decided to ask them. "So how were y'all dates?"

Stacey coughed awkwardly and grabbed some fruit while Candy just blushed and looked at everything but me.

"I know y'all heard me, unless you want me to ask Tre and Dev what happened," I said smirking at them waiting expectantly , "Trust me I know they went well because y'all couldn't stop smiling and shit . Especially this morning in the hallway so, come on with it."

"Okay , okay fine. I'll go first." Candy said quickly, but as soon as she began telling me I saw a dreamy look cloud her eyes.

Oh you got it , you got it bad...*Usher Voice*

"Well I told him a long time ago my favorite place is Dave & Buster's" Candy said happily, with a glittering look in her eyes." And basically we went on a casual date. Crazy thing is it didn't even feel like a date, it was fun . I even got to whoop his ass in bowling upstairs after going around and playing games for forever! "

"Awwww." Me and Stacey said in unison.

"But he did in fact make sure he did small things to make sure I was comfortable, at least that was until we got on the subject of mee going on another date with him. I insisted that it wasn't a real date and he was like , girl quit playin know damn well this a date. But he was a gentleman for the night for the most part, and of course he said there will be another date soon. Not like he took anything I said trying to dispute that idea seriously." Candy said , resembling a boy-crazy school girl.

"Aww look at y'all so cute." I cooed.

"Girl if you don't get you sprung ass on. Fuck you talkin bout?..Ion wanna do a second date..head ass."Stace said mugging Candy."Lying ass . Know you over their in lovee."

I was gon laugh but I covered it up with a cough.

"Shut that shit up . Like you were not acting all hard when it came down to going out with Dev. A blind person could see he trying to get at you. Hell you know he tryna get at you, yet you wanted to act uninterested." Candy said clapping back at Stace's previous comment.

"Mhmm so tell me about your little outing with Devon." I said cheesing at Stacey with a hint of amusement in my tone.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and I could of sworn I saw her blush slightly . Aww that's cute.

"Well not much to say we went to Jade's downtown. It was amazing because it isn't everyday I get to go there , and afterwards he went took to me to dinner afterwards. It was really nice." She said smiling extra hard.

"Why y'all skipping out on details, that is not fair bro." I said annoyed. I fake mugged them. "Bet I guess it isn't meant to be spoken of.

"Aww hun don't be like that, the only real reason that I didn't give you all the details because one there isn't enough time to tell you before we get to the table and two , it's just details." Candy said casting a look a Tre who was staring at her with absolutely no shame.

We moved up in line and paid for our stuff. As I walked off and finally looked up I was captivated by the alluring , yet intense gaze Dewayne was giving me . I felt my face flush remembering what happened earlier. It was so weird to have him that close to me . It made my stomach erupt with butterflies. But I told myself that I would try not to get too close to him and not let my feelings get involved simply because I'm not setting myself up for failure. Also since that comment he said in History saying he was going to get me back stuff, I've found myself even more nervous than usual around him. I wonder what he meant, and also knew I would have to keep my guard up.