I Got Chu

*tre pic in media*

Tre's Pov ( for all of my tre fans XD)

My mind went blank. Why would he be asking me some shit like that outta the blue. As long as I know Wayne he usually never gave a damn about what anyone outside his situation says unless he's reached a low point. Like me, he was the type to try to figure things out by ourselves first before asking for someone else's input. So, to hear my homie on the other line asking for my opinion means shit just got real.

"Where did that question come from? " I asked casually, refraining from speaking until I got the full story.

"I just been thinking. Things between me and my girlfriend is changing. I can't explain it but something feels off. I arguements are bound to happen, but lately it seem she tripping over small shit. And I starting to question if she may be. Matter of fact, I almost am sure she entertaining someone else. " he said angrily.

I took a sharp intake of breath. If that was the case than it's a no-brainer, shawty had to go. If it's one thing I know Wayne hates, it's a liar, and cheating is a big ass lie. Hearing him question the girl he was with, kind of reassured my disposition when it comes to dating. The drama, lies, and miscommunication wasn't something I wanted to deal with.

If I was to date, I would want it to be with a partner I didn't have to question. If I'm in a relationship with you, I couldn't see myself dealing with someone else. I know people have trust issues but when I get with a girl, she is my only concern.

"Damn. That's tough. " I said tryna pick the right words. Shit probably the last thing he needs is someone not keeping it real. " I have noticed y'all clashing a lot more these days. But have you seen anything, other than this gut feeling you have that would make you believe she cheating?" I asked while leaning back in my seat.

"I know she blocked me on everything, so I decided to go see her at her house. First thing I noticed when she opened the door was this shirt she had on. It was a mens short sleeve crewneck that looked familiar. I know for a fact it wasn't mine, which is why it's confusing. She never wears men's shirts unless their mine. Not to mention, she looked like she was hiding something. So, I go through the house and don't see nobody." I let a whistle of surprise. " but Tre I know something was off, she was looking all scared and shit, practically begging me not to come in. " he finished .

In my mind I already know, Tracey cheating. It makes sense on why she be missing at our games , when we chill, and she seem to come around less and less. Plus she be always canceling on Dewyane now, accusing him of cheating. She just been real secretive. And I put money on it that nigga who was giving Wayne bad vibes is the weak nigga she fucking with.  That's really some sad shit, like if you cheat, stay your ass out ofa committed relationship.

Surely enough with her karma, all the shit she tryna keep hidden from Wayne will come out. Matter of fact, a nigga already got a plan working on how to catch her in a lie.

"You still there?" I heard Dewayne say through the phone.

Damn I so caught up in scheming that I forgot he was even on the phone. "My fault ." I said still in thought "All I say is keep your eyes open. If you got a feeling like that, you have every right to ask shawty questions. Trust your instincts, and lately y'all been getting in fight left and right. Maybe there is a reason behind that. All I know is you need not to drive yourself crazy over someone who is shady. Don't put your trust into someone who doesn't keep it 100 at all times. Cuz then my nigga all you doing is wasting your time." I spoke honestly, knowing he needed to hear that .

Dewayne is in love with Tracey but I'm starting to question if the love is the same. Always it seems like she don't appreciate of all the shit he does for her. Based off what I've seen, her insecurities have continued to increase on their own, without Dewayne doing anything to make her trust change. But if she chose to play him like this, I've lost all my respect for her. I tolerate her for my homie but I just don't like her, hell I never did.

"I love Tracey but if she cheating we done. Nah let me rephrase that, when I find the fuck nigga she been messing with it's wraps." He said, finally my nigga snapped into his senses.

I almost laughed out loud, but I reminded my goofy ass this isn't the time to crack jokes.

"Iight bruh just remember what I said and let me know if you need me to help you emotional ass out again." I said smirking.

I heard him smack his lips. I knew I'd get a reaction.

" I ain't emotional. I'm just in this thing called a relationship, you know the shit you aspire to be in . "

"Hell nah ion want that toxic ass shit you got! But trust me I'll settle down eventually. I'm in the process of cutting down on my single shit activities as we speak." I replied.

He let out a loud laugh. "Word? I'll believe once I actually see it. But I'm finna knock out, so I can hit the court early tomorrow." he said.

"Bet. I'm gon be there extra early so I can whoop yo ass one on one."

"Man says the nigga who ain't beat me once." he laughed.

"Whatever nigga. This gon be the lightskin battle of the year." I said challenging him .

"Mhmm. I appreciate you for listening to my bullshit."

"Yea don't worry about a thing, this shit gon change, I got chu."

Shortly he hung up I sat back and put together the final part of my plan. Honestly, I felt for a while that Tracey and Wayne weren't a good match. They had an decent connection at first but it didn't come across as genuine. The longer they stayed together, the more it just seemed one sided. When you with your significant other, ya'll needa be able to have real conversations, support each other without fighting every damn day. Arguing may happen because there are disagreements but it shouldn't be on no toxic shit. Knowing Dewayne he probably just think he tripping and will give that ...child of god another chance. Way I see it she fucked up this time, because I plan to prove she cheating.

Honestly, I would be cool if Wayne and Zaria date, because I see potential in their chemistry. Though I know he will be loyal to his relationship and wouldn't want to admit it, if he was to let go of Tracey, he would catch feelings for the Zaria by the end of the year if he hasn't already started. I believe he needa trust what his instincts are telling him and leave Tracey alone.

With that being said imma get some evidence to prove my case because everybody but Wayne see Tracey for who she really is. And to be honest, I am starting to hate having her around. Just watch my nigga gon be single by Friday.

That isn't a estimate, It's a promise.

___________________

Sorry I have been M.I.A, I promise imma try to get better. Thanks for putting up with me and my busy schedule.

Tell me what you thinking about Tre's pov, or this chapter period. I love when y'all comment, it gives me life..

Stay tuned for my next update, and don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy.

Love y'all.

;*