What Happens now?

Ms. Veronica in Media )

Zaria's POV

I sat in my seat stunned from all the events that just played out in front of me was just crazy. Why would anyone cheat on Dewayne? He is such a good person and treated Tracey like a queen. I hated to see him be humiliated like that, especially on his birthday.

I feel so bad for him. Me and the girls sat there all surprised. Part of me wanted to go after him but I wasn't sure if that was the best decision right now, since he was so upset .

I saw the guy who ruined the whole thing, Javonte I think is what his name was crawl up off the floor.

I am not going lie , Dewayne messed up his face pretty bad. He was bleeding from his nose, a bruise right below his adam's apple and what looked like 2 black eyes beginning to form.

It was scary to watch like and every time you heard Dewayne deliver a punch, it was so loud you could hear it outside.

I have never seen him that mad. Like his eyes went from the beautiful green turned into a dark almost- black, brown, jaw was clenched , and veins were popping out of his arms and neck. I instantly got scared.

And the fact that Tracey was across the room from us currently crying her eyes out. Oddly, enough I have never seen her cry, I've only experienced her being the cause of someone else's tears.  It honestly confuses me, I couldn't understand why she was crying if she cheated on him. His heart was just shattered into a million pieces on his birthday for a messed up decision but she the one crying.. How that work?

She picked up her stuff and pulled her dress/shirt, poorly made, dollar dress that looked like it was from a badly managed online boutique. She might make me feel ten times more in shape than I am about myself but that's not a lot of dress at all. I just couldn't wear that outside, my cellulite would show.

Dewayne's mom walked straight towards Tracey. Oh shit, I hope there isn't another fight. We might have to call the ambulance this time. Not to mention the place was now silent and all the guests were staring at our table, like it was some heated reality show.

Just as Tracey was about to walk out she was pulled back by her abruptly. " Thank you for ruining my son's birthday. How dare you lie to his face and disrespect his level of intelligence? By you disrespecting him you are also disrespecting me, and I am not okay with that at all. If you're smart, you will leave my son alone, but if not I have no issue parking my foot up yo ass and beating you until you hurt as my son does. Shame on you for wasting his and my time. "She said a little too calmly for my liking. "Stay away from him. " she said through gritted teeth, earning a wide eyed look from me and everyone else, in the room .

I see where Dewayne gets part of his temper from. Ms. Veronica walked back over to us, paying no more mind to Trailer Tracks.

She gave us a smile almost as if nothing happened or we didn't just witness her go off on Tracey. Okay, so she might be a little crazy. "Thank you for all coming out to support my son. As you can probably guess the dinner has been reached an unfortunate end and I am going to find him. I'm sorry for the change in events, this wasn't planned! Once again thank so much Tre and Dev for looking out for my baby." She said giving each of them a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"It's no problem Ms. Mills, we will always have eyes on him! I know he isn't in the best of spirits but we will help you put his birthday gifts in the car." Dev said sweetly.

She came over towards us next and she sent us an apologetic look . "I will inform the waiter that we are all leaving. I apologize you girls  had to witness that mess, we'll have to do something else soon to make up for all the unnecessary drama from today. I hope you girls get home safely. It was pleasure to meet you," she said . She gave Stacey and Candace hugs and then she stopped at me.

I was curious to see what she was about to say. She gave me a warm smile. I can see where Dewayne gets his smile from. "Hopefully the next time I see you we won't have to be sipping tea in the corner and seeing a real life soap opera. Hopefully you all get home safe." She said giving me a friendly hug.

I returned it and said thank you . "Here is his gift I It's nothing too big, he can open it whenever he's ready. I hope he feels better, please tell we said Happy Birthday. It was great to meet you too, drive safely ." I said softly.

She nodded with a warm smile still plastered on her face. Once she gently took the bag out of my hand and her and Dev grabbed the rest of gifts so they could take them to the car.

Once they walked away from the table and headed out the door, I began to see the remaining guests around us being to murmur quietly again, but they watched our table.

Tracey had finally stopped crying I guess, and stomped straight towards Javonte "Are you happy now? I swear you don't fucking listen! How dare you even show up here, you ruined everything!! What you possibly gain from breaking a whole ass relationship apart?" she said clearly mad.

I felt my face screw up in confusion. Like girl what do you mean he ruined everything and he broke the relationship apart. That was the both of y'all, take accountability.  I just rolled my eyes and began to get up from the table.

—————————————————————————-

I am so sorry it's so short I promise I will have two longer updates by the end of the week. Please bare with me. I decided to break the two chapters up because there will be multiple pov's . Love you guys ;*