Trying Again

Dewayne in Media , Let me just say, I love them damn veins good god.)

Hello my loves just wanted to say hope you guys have an amazing christmas ! ;)) :)))

I just want to give a shoutout to babyrambo06, one of my homegirls who is writing a amazing book called "Conflicted". Go check it out and blow up her notifications , for me please.

:)))) Enjoy the update. :))))

____________________________________

Zaria's Pov

I was sitting up in my apartment scrolling through my phone . I had recently got some new furniture. Finally I can complete my living room and have something to sit my Tv on, since it's been on the floor.

But hey at least I ain't out here looking like looking like Tara from Love and Hip Hop New York with that mattress on the floor . That could never be me.

I was sitting up on the couch texting Kyle.

Kylezisnizzle: So just to let you know, you will be getting visited by me. :)

Me: Yea okay. Whatever you say like you actually know where I stay.

Kylezisnizzle: Still :) Trust me I know people, don't doubt my skills.

I just reclined back on the couch watching tv. I noticed earlier I had gotten a text from Dewayne, but I ignored it.

Sighing I got up off the couch and began putting up decorations hoping to finish up my room tonight.

______________________________

Dewayne's Pov

As soon as my door opened I was met by a very provocatively dressed Tracey. It was something I remembered buying her. It a was green bodycon dress that stopped about 2 inches above the knee. I remember why I brought it too, it hugged that ass nicely. I know she probably did it on purpose, trying to entice me. Because every-time she used to wear it around me, she ended up getting dicked down. She ain't slick.

Realizing that I probably been staring too long I cleared my throat and spoke carefully, "What in the hell are you doing here?" I couldn't fight the disdain that crossed my face and I did not even try to keep the annoyance out my voice.

"I'm here to get my stuff." She said innocently while batting her eyelashes at me. Her flirtatious attempts halted when she seen the pissed off look on my face. She simply looked down and cleared her throat.

"Okay and? You show up to my place unannounced, when I clearly asked you to leave me alone. I'm not finna play games with you Tracey, I don't have time for it. Here's what I suggest since I don't want to lose my temper. In that corner, there's a box with all your shit in it, take it and go . Ion wanna hear shit you gotta say. I'm finna go take a shower and by the time I get out I want your ass gone." I spat and she looked at me incredulously.

"But..baby-"

"I am really tryna find out who this baby is you keep speaking of, because I know for a fact, it ain't me. Don't disrespect me like that, I'm not your boyfriend anymore. All that shit is over. Get your box and get out." I said while turning away, and walking into my room.

I needed to get away from her, she still made me so angry. Since I knew my emotions were still fresh, I had to put distance between us before I did something stupid.

I closed my grabbed my clothes and phone before heading into went the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I locked the door. I didn't want any surprises. I really needed to take a shower so I could relax. Maybe the feel warm water would ease my stress.