My Typical Morning

Zaria's Pov

So girl you know that I ain't judging youGon and get ya moneyGon and get ya money Gon and get ya moneyBaby I salute

Gon and get ya money
Baby I salute...*-

My alarm went off blaring "Get Ya Money" by August Alsina at 6:15 a.m in the morning.
Ughhhhh...

Oh well . I guess it's time to get ready to go back to this hell hole I call school.

I have to make sure at least catch the bus on the first first day so that I can be in line to get my new schedule. Throughout school I've done dual enrollment and been able to skip a grade, so I am now classified as a high school senior a whole year early. I was beyond excited because the sooner I got done with my classes and graduate the sooner I can be on to bigger and better things.

With that in mind, I reluctantly removed my covers and got out of bed. I already know my hair is all over the place because I felt my bonnet fall off in my sleep. But it was okay, I would just comb it through and put half of it up into a small ponytail. I had gotten so adjusted to low maintenance hairstyles because I never felt like I had enough time to do everything I wanted.

Shrugging it off, I pulled out my clothes for school and work

Shrugging it off, I pulled out my clothes for school and work .

I turned the shower on knowing it would probably take a while to get hot and I decided to brush my teeth in the meantime . Once I finished I hopped in the shower quickly humming a song while I did my hygiene. I emerged from the bathroom in my towel and lotioned up. Once I was finished I put on my usual attire for school.

Nothing form-fitting I reminded myself. I didn't like having to things too tight around my stomach and lower body because I had a pudge, excessive stretch makes and cellulite. I wasn't as smooth and snatched as all those Instagram models or fitness gurus. I had bumps, scars, imperfections that I just didn't want the world to see. Besides who would want to see something like that, I been around long enough to know most people only uplift certain types of beauty.

I shook my head sadly and put on my oversized hoodie and a pair of grey sweats with tennis shoes.