A/N & Face Reveal

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Face Reveal 😅🙂: That's Me ^ (please don't be too hard on me 😭😭😭)I thought since I never showed my face , I guess I could so y'all at least know what I look like

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Face Reveal 😅🙂: That's Me ^ (please don't be too hard on me 😭😭😭)
I thought since I never showed my face , I guess I could so y'all at least know what I look like . It's nothing too serious just a melaninated , nerd from houston with big dreams .

I'm so sorry for my absence ! I was just handling some family issues , my uncle passed away on me suddenly and of course my grandma being sick . I just felt so stressed because my family was fallin apart , and prior to my uncle's death it was a time I was caring for him and my grandma both primarily because everyone else had to work . Also because I believe the fact they were both progressively getting worse it was hard for them to deal with so they just didn't . Since I am the baby out my siblings and they are both older than me by 20 years + , I know they had family and grow up responsibly . So I just wanted everyone to be happy . Even though me and my uncle weren't that close because he barely came around until he got sick I was always attached to him because he used to help me when I wanted to stay conditioning for volleyball and basketball and he would play with me and make me feel like a kid . And up until he couldn't he would always make me laugh , even when he would irritate me . So losing him really messed me up because I definitely wasn't expecting it . And then I felt for my grandma because that was her only son , and losing him put her into a state of shock . Luckily since she has Alzheimer's it goes in about so sometimes she's able to focus on other things . But for while it scared me because her health started declining even more she would barely eat and always slept . I was worried I would lose her too . But thankfully she's still here . Testing my patience daily , lol but still here . I love her with all my heart and although she has her days , I just want to keep her going , help her eat and ultimately make her smile .
And idk I just felt like I was at a all time low because it was sad watching my family in that state my mom broken , and my grandma too . I literally put my life on hold . Instead of working and training for volleyball I just stayed at home and cared for my grandma because no one could do it and we couldn't afford anyone to come in the house and do it for us . I should have been used to it because my summers been like that really since I was 7 . So the whole going outside , spending the night with friends , and everything I didn't have . I had some experiences of it but they were so rare , because since I was born into an older family , and presented with responsibility so early I had to mature quickly . I just stayed it the house read , drew , and wrote .
Those where my outlets that's helped me and continue to help me . But I just mentally had to break from it for a while because I couldn't focus and I promised I would clear my head and get back to myself before returning. And after dealing with my emotions and coming to realize these challenges are going to help me become a stronger person in the long run . I'm back to writing mode and I'm back focused . My goal is to continue giving y'all updates and focus on my education.

But enough with they heavy stuff ; onto book stuff .
Am I done with the Chase ? No I'm not , I plan to update and finish out this book as well as make a sequel.  I will be updating back on schedule expected something new way more frequently, I gotta make up for lost time .😇☺️

Am I going to update Dr . August ? Of course that book is one of my luh babies too 😂❤️ it will be finished as well .

And after those I will be doing even more books ; because I kind of have a thing for writing .

But MOST IMPORTANTLY .
Let me take time to thank all of you ! Everything you guys do , keeps me motivated I appreciate all the messages which I'm still replied to asking me how I am . And if I'm okay , the love you guys give me , means so much y'all don't even understand. So from the bottom of my heart thank you , I love you guys and I wouldn't trade my readers for anything in the world .
I wish there was a way I could fully express how thankful I am but that would be impossible. But I can do this , for anyone who wants me to check out their books fell free to comment on message me I would be happy to show my support and help in any way I can . ❤️❤️
Also prayers up to my city , h-town for those recovering and bouncing back from the hurricane . They don't call us drip city for nothing , ya dig ?😂  But I hope y'all are all okay and safe . And to those who are under hurricane warning at the moment with hurricane Irma and the following tropical storm y'all are in my prayers too . 🙏🏾 please be safe

Don't let the conversation stop there ;
How are you guys doing ?
Do you guys like the book so far and what else do you want to see in future chapters ?
Let me know in the comments .😇

-----
Tbc . Updates coming later today .