Trying Again Pt. II

Tracey in Media.

Tracey's Pov Still

I watched in a lust-filled stare biting my lip when Dewayne finally walked out of the bathroom. Damn he fine as hell. Them damn muscles and veins , is popping good god. And don't get me started on these tattoos . I need him right now, I'm just waiting on him to notice me. 

But he was so focused on his phone, he didn't even see me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso placing a kiss on his back. I felt him go rigid and then he pushed me off really quick.

Oh here we go, why is he fronting, like he don't want me?

Dewayne's Pov

I walked out the bathroom, texting Dev dumb ass, and checking my instagram feed when I felt arms wrap around me and someone kiss my back. What in the actual fuck? 

I pushed her off me so fucking fast. I told her to leave so why is she still here ?

She was looking at me with a lust-filled stare, she truly is crazy.

When we were together I would have had no problem laying it down especially with her feeling all up on me. But knowing that was sleeping with another nigga for 2 years, lying to me in my face saying she loved me but fucking a nigga she knew I had beef with and pestering me about cheating on me, killed down any temptation I had.

It actually pissed off, because literally you cheated on me. Go ride of that nigga's dick, especially since he got the "better dick game homebody."  He know damn well he lying, you should never take a hoe's praise so seriously to a point where it makes you cocky. 

It ponders me though, if your stroke game is so A1 why she ain't even come out and say you was the main, hell why even still mess with me. I know why because both of y'all are just posing ass people.

"Now I clearly remember telling you to get your shit and get out." I said with my jaw clenched. 

She gave me a look, "Come on baby , you and I know you really didn't mean that. I miss you so much. Plus this is something we both need." She said seductively, stalking towards me.

I pushed her away from me so quick. 

"Tell me this then," she began, "why push me away when you know that when you know you couldn't even go a week, without me, and vice versa . Dewayne quit fronting, you and I both know what we have is special, especially since I know that fat bitch Zaria can't please you like I can . Stop denying it." Tracey said advancing towards me again.

See she didn't have to do that. And bring it Zaria into it?

"Okay so get this through you head. We aren't together, you messed that shit up when you went off and decided to fuck another nigga , for most of our relationship. It's clear you never loved me because if you did you wouldn't have stepped out on me and used the fact I actually have goals and ambition and don't slang shit on the low, as a excuse. I know for a fact I don't deserve any of the shit you did, and for you to lie to me for so long shows you don't give a fuck. And Tracey that's great because I have no problem removing you from my life. " I said leading her to the door.

She looked at me incredulously and then she started crying. "But I love and miss you Dewayne. Baby please I can't be without you. Your the one for me and I'm so sorry. I am. Just please let me make it better-

"Nah I don't know if you love anyone. And that's all good. But do yourself a favor exit out of my life, with all these lies. I was blind to all your bullshit, but now I see clearly. You don't love and you never did. You used me." I said in realization, then chuckling bitterly.

Yea their is no way she about to get me caught up especially since she and I aren't even a couple. I won't be one of those niggas who give in to the temptation of some ass . Especially since she busted it open for I don't know how many niggas. 

"Dewayne, baby, stop it." She said crying and trying to come close to me. 

"I think your confusing me with that nigga Javonte, since he is the only nigga's dick you have excess to. Why are you crying , you had the chance with me and you lost it. And don't bother coming around when I make it to the NBA. Now go home before Javonte start wondering where you were . Wouldn't want him to catch you cheating. " And with that I said I closed the door and locked it in her face.

She has her nerve, acting like she ain't lie to me . It's crazy how people will fuck you over but be hurt and wanna act brand new when you retaliate against the bullshit.

She banged on the door, like a really gone open the shit.

"DEWAYNE THIS ISN'T OVER. IT GONE TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO GET RID OF ME. " She screamed and all of a sudden she walked off.

Thank god, she gone. 

I waked back in my room and sprayed my sheets down with Lysol spray I ain't taking no chances and a nigga gone go get tested, since if you step on her foot seem like her legs open . I really hope my next girl , is nothing like this, I can't deal with this a second time. What I'll take away from this is that, females be running game just like niggas. But they can play shit off way better than niggas, because a nigga won't expect someone to step out on them even though they can be cheating to. People of this generation, I swear.

I just grabbed a blanket and walked back into my living room, since I gotta let my room disinfect and pull my blanket off since she decided to sit on my bed. Ma'am this isn't yo crib. I decided to watch TV when I realized I got a message I opened the shit, and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. She finally texted back .

Z: Sorry I'm late , I was moving furniture around. Is everything okay?

I was far from okay.

 Tracey, she doing to much though , and I honestly don't want to see her anymore. 

But I know my luck , she probably will keep messing with me. That is if someone doesn't beat her ass first.

_____________

Tracey's Pov

I can't believe him. Why would he ever turn me down?

 That bitch has her claws rooted in him a little too deep. But I remember what I told him and I meant it, no one is entitled to what me and him had. I am the only one for him. And I plan to eliminate anyone who will hinder us from the future. 

I hastily drove home, mad I really wanted him but he is being stingy . Well whatever he try to act lie don't want me for now, but I will get him back, no matter what the cost.

I had a call come in and I saw it was MIkeyla. I smiled, I swear she is always on cue.

I answered the phone.

"Speak." I said simply.

"..."

_______________

Tbc Tbc.

Lol Guys I have a big plan for you guys to bring in the New Year. 

Just wait on it . (Drake Voice)

But be sure to read, vote, comment, and enjoy. I luv you guys.

:*