Chapter 1

SUMMARY:

Luo Wenxin is the youngest son of the Luo family, the precious young master who grew up loved and loved by everyone. When he woke up, he found that he had transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an updated novel about Dianjia. The little cannon fodder is a sick young man, who is dying of illness and is willing to die, relying on his beauty to seduce the biggest villain in the book to do romantic things. The big villain is the lifelong enemy of the hero in the original book. He has unfathomable strength, a violent and sinister personality, and wears a half mask all the year round. Few people have seen what he looks like. Of course the seduction was unsuccessful, the little cannon fodder was caught by the fox's tail without jumping twice, and was pinched by the big villain's neck and pressed into the water, suffocating to death. After passing through, Luo Wen was so nervous that he was about to die, fearing that his life would be lost, but a few months passed, and he didn't see any vicious villains, instead he met a strange man who was so kind to him. He wanted the stars, but the other party didn't give him the moon, he wanted to see the flowers, but the other party didn't take him to see the snow; it didn't take long for Luo Wenxin to enjoy being served by a man, and she became more coquettish than before. -

Once the martial arts conference was held, the whole world saw Ji Sheng's true face: the man was tall and handsome, not at all like the blue-faced, long-toothed and ugly Rakshasa in the legend. In his arms was a little beauty who was more delicate than flowers, with lowered eyebrows and gentler expression than anyone else. And Luo Wenxin finally found out the identity of the person next to him. He shivered, his mind was full of what he had done to the big villain this year - asking him to sleep at night. The swing asked him to help push it. It's not that he doesn't drink the water he feeds. He has to be there for him when he cries. And put her foot on...his... According to the original book, all these things are worth being strangled to death by the other party a hundred times. Luo Wenxin hid herself under the quilt, determined not to approach Ji Sheng again.

But he was carried out by a pair of big hands. The man wiped away his tears, called him "Xinxin", coaxed him with his mouth, but his hands were not honest at all, with a cold handsome face, he insisted on having sex with him . One-line thinking big devil Gong x silly white sweet soft little beauty shou [highlight] 1. Jiaojiao baby weak shou 2. The background is empty, completely empty, please do not research 3. There is no serious plot, the essence is a sticky love saccharine novel 4. Because the author's point of view and the reader's point of view are not necessarily the same, so if you feel uncomfortable, just click the cross, and you don't need to tell me if you abandon the article. Thank you, thank you very much^^ Protagonist: Ji Sheng×Luo Wenxin┃ Supporting roles: Meng Qiao, Lu Qi, Shen Mu┃ Others:

Chapter 1:

Xianzhou is located in the northwest, and the winter is colder than other places.

Now it is the twelfth lunar month, the north wind is blowing, and there are still a few fluffy snowflakes floating in the sky. Just walking around outside, people will freeze into ice sculptures.

Carrying a carved wooden lacquer food box, Luyi hurriedly ran all the way from the outer courtyard, entered the door, and before she had time to put her things down, she raised her voice and shouted: "See cloud? See cloud!" After a while, through the side

door Out came a boy wearing a sheepskin waistcoat, who looked no more than fourteen or fifteen years old, holding a pitch-black fire stick, probably just came out of the woodshed.

He stepped forward in two or three steps, took the things in Luyi's hand, and asked with a smile, "It's only 11:00, why did sister Luyi come so early today?" It was really cold

outside, so Luyi took off her cloak and put Stretching out his hand to the side of the charcoal basin to roast, he gave him a blank look when he heard the words, "If I don't come here sooner, can it be up to you to feed him medicine? I don't worry about it.

" I swear, I really didn't do it on purpose that day!" The young man called Jianyun's face suddenly collapsed, and he said bitterly, "I just, I just watched, I didn't hold my hand firmly, and accidentally... "

That's the truth.

Jianyun turned fourteen as soon as spring began, and he has been doing sweeping work in this village for seven or eight years. But even if you haven't done much work of serving people's soup and medicine, it's just feeding people medicine, how can you really sprinkle it on purpose?

No need for Lu Yi to talk about him, thinking of what happened that day, Jian Yun himself felt blush.

Not all tense.

Although the northern land is barren, although it is not too barren, winter is really cold, and if it is blown by the wind here for a year or so, young boys and girls who are still young will be roughed up.

Just one look at such a small, fair-skinned and beautiful young man like milk is enough to make Jian Yun, a half-grown young man who has never seen anything in the world, stunned.

"Okay, you're the one to talk poorly." Lu Yi thought of the red mark on the little man's collarbone, how many ointments it took to get it gone, so he didn't bother to show a good face to Jian Yun.

She glanced quietly to the left, lowered her voice a little, and said, "How much did you use for lunch today?"

Jian Yun said: "It's still the same, I took two bites of vegetarian food and drank half a bowl of ginseng soup "

Lu Yi frowned and said nothing, and nodded after a while, letting Jian Yun go down first.

She was thinking about the person in the room in the backyard, but she didn't rush in. First, she baked by the charcoal basin for a long time, and the cold from the outside was completely baked away. Then she pushed the wooden door and went inside lightly.

This is a small room, but it is quite delicately decorated.

The charcoal basin on the ground was burning with silver silk charcoal, the windows were covered with thick deerskin curtains, and the rugs not far away were piled up with fluffy mattresses. Worth a thousand dollars.

Just looking at these things, you can tell that you have put in a lot of thought, for fear that the people living in this house will get cold.

When I got closer, I found that there was still a person sleeping in the rug, but because of his thin body, the whole person was shrunk in the quilt, completely covered by the thick quilt, so it was difficult to detect his existence.

The man didn't sleep well, and maybe he heard the sound outside, he was half awake early in the morning, and now seeing someone coming in, he moved under the quilt, slowly trying to get up.

Luyi hurriedly said, "You lie down."

The man didn't move any more, he just stretched out a hand from under the quilt, the wrist was white and slender, it looked a little thinner than Luyi's .

The quilt was pulled down, revealing a palm-sized face with a pair of dark, round and innocent eyes, like a cat.

He looked at Luyi, smiled, and said obediently, "Sister Luyi."

Although his voice was sweet and soft, it was full of a teenager's voice.

Is a beautiful boy.

Luyi's heart softened when he called her "sister", and she didn't want to pursue the matter that he secretly played ice sculptures with Jianyun a few days ago and caught the wind and cold, and said softly, "Are you awake? Take medicine."

The medicine was prescribed by a doctor invited from the town, and it was very bitter. Lu Yi fed him spoon by spoon, and squeezed a piece of candied fruit from the box and stuffed it into his mouth, before helping him to half sit on the bed. A cloak was thrown over his shoulders.

The young man didn't have his hair tied up, and when he sat up, his black hair spread out on his shoulders, which made his brows and eyes, his white skin soft and soft, and anyone who looked at him would praise him for his good looks.

It's a pity that it looks good, but it's not perfect.

The so-called lively and fragrant, top-notch beauties have never been sick, but this young man has beautiful facial features, but he has a frailty that is obvious at a glance.

But Luyi thought to himself, feeling that even this bit of sickness was not superfluous to him, on the contrary, it added a bit of cuteness to him, and the natural look that evenly decorated his facial features charming.

After the boy swallowed the candied fruit one by one, Luyi took a handkerchief soaked in warm water and wiped his face, and as he wiped, his movements slowed down.

She remembered how this little boy looked when he first came to Xianyun Manor.

It was three months ago that Li Er, who was in charge of transporting goods to Zhuangzi, picked up a person at the fork in front of the door.

It is said that when he found it, he was already so cold that he could only breathe. If Li Er happened to come an hour earlier than usual, when Zhuangzi opened the door and someone discovered it, he might have disappeared long ago.

Quickly knocked on the door and sent him in.

Luyi happened to be away that day, and went to a town five miles away to choose fabric patterns for the New Year. She missed the excitement of the first round, but when she came back, she heard from other servants that a fairy-like person had come to the village. , looks better than the oiran in Hongxiang Pavilion.

Luyi disapproved in her heart, and was a little sullen, and scolded them for being nonsensical. After the owner of the villa left, there would be no rules, and everyone would stay. Where is our Xianyunzhuang?

The other party replied awkwardly, saying that a half-grown boy who was only wrapped in a leather cloak couldn't just let him lie in front of the door and freeze to death, right? It looked so pitiful.

In Xianzhou in October, snow has already begun to accumulate outside.

What's more, the person who was sent here seemed to be sick.

Although Luyi was angry, there was nothing she could do, let alone throw him out again, so she had to go in to find out what kind of illness the "fairy-like person" had.

But as soon as he entered, let alone visiting a doctor, just seeing his sleeping face made his eyes straight. It's a pity...

a soft smile brought Lu Yi back to his senses.

Just after drinking the medicine, Luo Wenxin's face was a little rosy, and even her eyes were shining, she pursed her lips and smiled: "Sister Luyi, is there any stain on my face?

" Yi was taken aback, lowered her head, and really saw that her hand was stretched forward, motionless, and she didn't know how long she kept it, so she quickly put it down.

She was a little embarrassed, but she saw Luo Wenxin's eyes bent into bean corners, her smile showing a row of small white teeth like shells, and she looked heartless, not like someone who was sick.

Luyi couldn't help but sighed again, and said with a straight face: "You know that you are weak, but you still don't know the severity of the clouds, playing with ice sculptures, look at you, how long have you taken the medicine, and the disease is still not cured. "

Luo Wen listened to her nagging quietly, and didn't talk back. When she said a word, she answered "I know." Her eyelashes drooped down, long and dense, not to mention how cute she was.

Lu Yi lost her temper, said a few more words, then tucked him in the quilt, got up and went out.

Luo Wenxin lay on the bed for a while, but she slept all day and just drank the medicine, her body was so hot that she didn't feel much sleepiness, so she put on her clothes and got up.

But as soon as a pair of feet emerged from the warm quilt, he couldn't help shivering, and tightened his collar tighter and tighter.

It was the first time for Luo Wenxin to spend winter in such a cold place, so she didn't know how severe the snowstorm was in the north. The cold a few days ago was so fierce that he almost thought he was going to die not long after he got it.

Fortunately, the doctor from the town was quite reliable, after taking the medicine a few times, Luo Wenxin breathed a sigh of relief again.

Saved a life the second time.

Yes, Luo Wenxin was not originally from this world.

To be precise, he had an old problem one night three months ago, and passed out after tossing his family for a day and a night. When he opened his eyes again, he found himself waking up in this body.

The name and appearance of this body are exactly the same as his original one, and even the congenital defects seem to be not much different -

he suffered from congenital heart disease in the original world, although it is not a particularly serious type, But if this kind of problem is placed on the children of ordinary people, it will be a catastrophe that will wipe out the entire family.

Fortunately, he was born in the Luo family.

Counting down the ancestors of the Luo family, they went through the Long March and fought in the war. After the liberation, they quickly made a fortune in Haicheng. By their generation, they are already regular readers of financial magazines. Naturally, there is no shortage of money for children's medical treatment.

Luo Wenxin had been on the operating table three times before she was twelve years old. After the last operation, she was basically no different from an ordinary person, except that her physique was weaker, and she was prone to getting sick and catching a cold in winter.

He has three older brothers, and the youngest is three years older than him. For this weak and beautiful younger brother, they all protect him like a baby and give him whatever they want.

However, things are always unpredictable. In this world, the family who loved him and loved him are gone, but this paper-like body still follows him as it is.

And these are not the worst.

What's even more unfortunate is that Luo Wenxin accidentally discovered that the world he came to actually came from a novel he had read a few times before.

In fact, Luo Wenxin couldn't remember the specific content of that novel clearly, but only knew that it was a story with an ancient background.

And the reason why he has an impression of this book is because there is a cannon fodder supporting role with the same name and surname as himself. This supporting role has only a few descriptions in the text, and its main function is to set off the ruthlessness of the biggest villain in the whole text.

According to the book, the big villain has a violent temperament, extremely high martial arts, cold-blooded nature, and kills like hemp. He didn't show any sympathy for the cannon fodder sent by the enemy to seduce him.

The little cannon fodder came to the big villain, but after two months, he showed his fox tail, trying to seduce the big villain to do something romantic, but the other party saw it right away, pinched his neck and pressed him into the water, and died of suffocation.

The death was extremely miserable.

Luo Wen was timid, and after closing the book, he had nightmares for several nights and was so frightened that he cried.

Later, after being hugged and coaxed by the eldest brother for a long time, I forgot about the plot, and I can't even remember the names of those people in the book.

When Luo Wen first realized that he had come to this world, Luo Wenxin was worried for a long time, because everyone looked like a big villain, and he was afraid that he would be killed.

But three months have passed, and he was well raised in Xianyunzhuang, and the people in Xianyunzhuang are all very kind to him.

The days went on so leisurely.

Luo Wenxin put on her clothes, and walked slowly in the room, moving her limbs that were sore and limp from lying down for too long.

Suddenly, there were a few ding ding dong dong dings from the side windows.

Luo Wenxin walked over and opened the window a little.

A palm-sized, crystal-clear duckling sat on the window sill.

Luo Wenxin's eyes widened immediately, she glanced left and right, and said in a low voice, "Ice sculpture!" The winter in

Xianzhou is long, and half of the time is covered by ice and snow. The children here are not afraid of the cold, and love to play on the ice since they were young. In addition, the ice sculpture skills in this place are also very developed. In addition to relying on this craftsman for food, many teenagers will also carve small animals. Play.

The duckling made of ice was taken away, and a shy and silly boy's face appeared behind the window, which was Jian Yun.

"Just finished carving, you can take it into the house and play!" Seeing Yun squatting under the window, looking up at Luo Wenxin, there were red clouds that had frozen out on his cheeks, and he smiled, looking a little silly, "But you have to Be careful, don't let sister Luyi see it again, and scold me!"

Half a month ago, the river outside the house had just accumulated a layer of ice, and there were many children playing on it. Luo Wen's eyes were burning with enthusiasm, and he would look at the window every day. Seeing Yun's heart softened, he volunteered to take him to see it. Look, you can also make some ice sculptures for him.

But I just went for a walk in the thick clothes, and before my fingers touched the ice, I was caught by Luyi and went back. I started to have a fever that night, and it took half a month to get better.

"It's warm in the room, it will melt." Luo Wenxin looked down at the duckling, a little reluctant to let it melt, and after hesitating for a long time, he pushed it away, "Forget it, you can take it away."

"It's okay, it's okay!"

Jian Yun looked at his face without blinking, and felt that he was prettier than Luo Wenxin than any girl he had ever seen, even though he had seen it countless times these days, but every time Seeing it, my heart still couldn't help beating.

He swallowed, and stammered: "It will melt if it melts, what's so rare about ice? You can take it in and play with it! I'll carve it for you tomorrow. Tell me, I want a rabbit. Or a puppy?"

Luo Wenxin finally joyfully carried the duckling into the house.

He put the duckling on the tea stand far away from the charcoal basin, and after such a short time, his palms were already red with cold.

But Luo Wenxin didn't seem to notice it at all. He squatted beside the teahouse, rubbed his hands, stomped his feet to breathe, squatted down again, held his face, and looked at the duck with a smile, like a big baby.

After all, he is still young and easy to satisfy.

At this moment, Luo Wenxin felt that living in this world was not bad.

Although it is a bit cold in winter, there are small animals made of ice.

Although there is no father, mother, or elder brother here, there are elder sister Luyi, Jianyun, and Uncle Xu who are very kind to me.

Everything is fine, it would be even better if I could never meet that big devil in my life.