Chapter 72

... This Mr. Yunxiu is always acting weird.

Luo Wenxin poked her head to look at the direction he was going away, but didn't pay much attention to what the call he just said meant.

Until Yunxiu's figure disappeared, the two continued to walk towards the courtyard.

They stayed in Yunyun Valley for more than a month, counting the time, it was already time to leave.

It's just that there is still one thing that is not clear, and I haven't thanked the old valley owner in person, so I stayed until today.

Entering the courtyard, before he knocked on the door, he heard a slightly angry cold snort from the door: "Didn't I tell you to get out of here?

" From their looks, they knew that the old valley owner probably regarded them as young apprentices.

Ji Sheng paused, cupped his hands and said, "Old Master Di, he is a junior."

As soon as these words came out, there was no sound inside the door.

After a while, the old man's voice said again: "Come in."

Ji Sheng took Luo Wenxin's hand and led him into the door together.

This was the first time Luo Wenxin came back to meet the old valley owner. Before that, he had only heard about it in other people's discussions.

Master Di Lao Gu is the number one medicine king in the world today, with superb medical skills, kind heart and benevolence, if he hadn't personally killed the poison in his body, it would be difficult to find another person in the world to cure it.

Luo Wenxin listened to Xiaoluo and the others talking about the old valley owner with admiration in their words, but just now he was standing outside the door, and listening to the old valley owner scolding Yunxiu so severely, he couldn't help but feel that the old valley owner The Lord is not a banished immortal who doesn't eat human taste as in the rumors, an already nervous heart suddenly became more nervous.

He held Ji Sheng's hand firmly, and he didn't let him go until he reached the house.

I saw that the squatter room in front of me was a study room, which was slightly larger than the two people's residence. Rosewood table, octagonal stove, and a whole wall of bookcases, packed with countless medical books, it is very spectacular at first glance.

Sitting behind the red sandalwood table was an old man in green robes covered with silver threads, who was writing something on a piece of paper with a tube of wolf hair.

The two stood still, but the old man didn't look up.

Ji Sheng bowed his hands to see him again, and Luo Wenxin obediently called out to him, and the other party raised his eyes and glanced at them, "Yeah." His eyes were clear and his voice was powerful, it was hard to see that he was a hundred years old

.

Master Di's eyes circled around the two of them before he put down his pen and said, "Sit down."

He knew why the two of them came here.

There are contingencies in everything, and this is the second time that Old Valley Master Di has pulled out the Lustful Heart Gu. Even if Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin don't come to see him, he will find his free time to diagnose their veins to ensure that they have No worries at all.

Old Valley Master Di rolled up his sleeves a little, and glanced at Luo Wenxin. Luo Wenxin was stunned for a second, then obediently stretched out his wrist.

At first, he thought that the old Guzhu would take a long time to diagnose his pulse with Yunxiu that day, but he didn't expect that after only a few seconds, the old Guzhu nodded and let him go.

Instead, he walked to the table, picked up a pen and wrote a few lines on the paper, paused for a moment, and after the ink had dried a little, folded the paper and handed it to him, "I subtracted the three flavors from the previous prescription. Medicine, you can use this prescription from today on."

This means that Luo Wenxin's health is getting better and better.

Luo Wenxin accepted it cautiously, then bent his eyes and smiled, "Thank you, Guzhu."

The young man was well-behaved and beautiful, with a sweet smile, even if it was Di Luanqing, it was hard for him to continue to keep a straight face.

The old man's eyebrows relaxed, he stroked his beard, and Wen Sheng told him a few small ways to take care of his body, saying that although the poison in his body had been pulled out, his frailty and sickness were caused by congenital diseases, so there was no rush of.

After explaining to Luo Wenxin one by one, he turned to Ji Sheng on the other side.

The man was tall and tall, and he sat quietly by the side, but probably because of his aura, he had a very strong sense of presence.

Master Di Laogu came to his side, put his hand on his wrist, and examined his complexion carefully while taking his pulse.

Seeing that the other party's expression is clear, his pulse is stable and strong, and the energy in his dantian is also abundant, Master Di Old Valley is relieved, but he is slightly surprised - thirty years ago, when

he removed this poison for the first time, The one who protected the poisoned person was Lin Qizhi, the building owner at that time.

Lin Qizhi's martial arts are extraordinary, and he has been rivals with Yin Ruoyu and the former head of Wuyan Digong for many years.

It's a pity that the world is impermanent, and Lin Qizhi's skills were damaged due to protecting the Dharma, and he eventually died of his opponent.

But no matter how you say it, even Lin Qizhi was so backlashed by the poison, yet this young man recovered so quickly?

... I am afraid that apart from the profound skill, there is also the reason why the willpower is far beyond ordinary people.

Master Di Lao Gu carefully looked at his face.

I saw that the man's facial features were deep and straight, no matter where he was, he was not the same as Yin Ruozhen, and his expression and momentum were also quite different, but for some reason, he always felt that looking at him was like seeing his master back then.

It took too long for Master Di Laogu to feel Ji Cheng's pulse, Luo Wen couldn't sit still, and looked at Ji Cheng nervously.

Ji Sheng gave him a soothing look, and just about to speak, he saw the old Gu master take a step back, let go of his wrist, and said calmly: "Mr. Xie has already checked your pulse with you and prescribed a new prescription, so I won't take it." I won't repeat it any more."

This means that it is the same as the result of Doctor Xie's inspection a few days ago, and there is no problem at all.

Luo Wenxin blinked and relaxed.

But he looked at Ji Sheng, and then at the old Guzhu, and he didn't know if it was an illusion. He always felt that the old Guzhu treated him differently from Ji Sheng.

Now that the follow-up visit was over and a new prescription was prescribed, Master Di Laogu went to the desk, picked up a pen and wrote two more lines, paused, and looked up - the two were still standing in his

room , no intention of leaving.

"What else is there?" Old Valley Master Di asked.

Ji Cheng cupped his hands and said, "This junior has something to ask."

"Just tell me."

Ji Cheng took a look at Luo Wenxin, and said slowly, "The obscenity Gu has indeed been removed, but it is both a strange poison and an obscenity." Poison, will it still be—"

Before he could finish his sentence, his throat choked.

Ji Sheng looked down.

The young man's face was slightly red, his eyes were wide open, and he was looking at him without blinking, with a little panic in his heart.

One pair of hands was tucked inside the sleeves, very close to the man's arm.

No one knew that he was stretching out his thin fingers, and under the cover of the sleeves, he pinched the man hard many times.

Ji Sheng was pinched by him and stopped talking.

Luo Wen was extremely nervous.

...Wh, what kind of obscenity!

Although it is true that they came to visit the old valley owner because of his abnormality, but, Ji Sheng shouldn't say that directly!

How could that kind of thing be said directly...

Ji Sheng met Luo Wen's wide-open eyes, squeezed his little hand down, put it in his sleeve, and raised his eyes again.

Standing above, Master Di Laogu naturally had a panoramic view of the two people's small movements, coughed, and turned sideways, with a faint impatient expression on his face, "What's the matter?" Ji Sheng said: "

Junior I would like to ask, after the poison is removed, will there be any sequelae? Like—"

The small fist wrapped in his hand moved again, and Ji Sheng looked calm, and continued: "It's like a cold, or it may have a short lifespan. loss, or other abnormalities."

"What does this mean?" Old Valley Master Di looked at him, "Have you ever had a cold these days?"

Ji Sheng paused, "Never."

"That's it. " Di Laogu said, "Since the poison has been cleared, there will be no more abnormal symptoms. If there are other discomforts in the future, it should have nothing to do with the poison." Ji Cheng nodded, "I understand now.

" ."

All in all, the Gu poison is completely gone.

Old Valley Master Di seemed to want to see them no more, so after saying this, he waved his sleeves and signaled them to go out.

The two thanked each other solemnly before leaving the courtyard together.

There are several wide bluestone slabs below the courtyard gate, which are made into steps all the way down.

Ji Sheng led Luo Wenxin down, turned his head and asked him, "Don't worry?"

Luo Wenxin nodded, "...well."

The old Guzhu's medical skills are the best in the world. Feel at ease naturally, and confirm that there is no residual poison in your body.

But since this is not the effect of medicine, then, that...

probably he was a little absent-minded, and there was still some discomfort in the secret place, and he felt his calf go weak for a while after walking two steps.

Fortunately, Ji Sheng was beside him, so he didn't have a chance to fall, so he picked him up with one hand, and hugged him up.

Ji Sheng leaned close to his ear, "What's the matter?"

Luo Wenxin put his wrist around the man's neck, and leaned his head against his chest. After a while, he whispered: "...you know it yourself." The man

stabilized Holding him steadily and walking forward, Wen Yan raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't know."

Luo Wenxin didn't want to talk anymore, and was hugged obediently, thinking about what happened last night.

At the very beginning, he secretly compared Ji Sheng to Wang Wang in his heart, thinking that the same big one was scary, but after getting familiar with it, he didn't seem so scary, it just looked fierce.

Later, he felt that it was impolite to compare people to dogs, and because his mood had changed, he treated Ji Sheng differently, so he would no longer compare him like that.

...But thinking about it now, that metaphor, in some respects, seems to have nothing wrong with it.

After all, only puppies leave marks and scents on things they like to mark them.

It was like this at first, he was direct and reckless, staring at the flesh on the boy's leg, and bit it straight away.

If it wasn't for the fact that the young man is really delicate, let alone chewing, even licking hard will leave marks, which won't fade for a long time, so the man has a little bit of sex.

But the nature is like this, still can't change too much.

It's just that it's too much, and Luo Wenxin will cry, her big eyes are misty and miserable from crying, as if she's about to shatter because of her grievance.

After many times, Ji Sheng still reflected on himself a little bit, and came up with a new method.

He has always been smart, and he is becoming more and more able to think of ideas in this matter.

——The relationship between the two is already one step closer. Since you can't bite or lick too hard, then use other methods to leave marks.

It doesn't hurt him, it leaves a smell, and it stays on for as long as he wants.

Ji Sheng fell in love with this.

...It's just that in this way, the number of times to wash that piece of cloth has quietly increased.

But Luo Wenxin didn't need to do it himself, what Ji Sheng washed for him was like sweetness.

That was the case last night.

Ji Sheng was as vile as ever, Luo Wen's heart was blushing, but he shrank his body and didn't dare to move. If he hadn't come to visit the old valley owner the next day, Ji Sheng might really let them stay inside for a whole day .

... Even so, there is still some faint discomfort.

Ji Cheng lowered his eyes, looked at the boy's puffed cheeks, and kissed him on the forehead, "Not tonight."

Luo Wenxin pouted, and after a few seconds, he hummed softly: "I just If you don't believe me, you are the best at talking."

Then he leaned back on him and lightly bit his shoulder.

Biting a little hard, and feeling a little guilty, I touched my mouth.

The young man acted like a cat on his body, Ji Sheng finally couldn't bear it anymore, stopped, wrapped his hips with one hand and lifted his hips with the other hand, and lowered his head to kiss his face.

Ji Sheng's kisses have always been very difficult to be gentle at all. After two kisses, Luo Wenxin blushed, turned her head away, and gently pushed him, not wanting him to get so close.

Last night was still a bit too much, and the aftertaste has not dissipated, and it is easy to be kissed again and feel the same wrong.

Ji Sheng put his hand on his hip, and felt it, and held his waist with the other hand, not letting him move.

The boy's face was completely red, and there was a slight layer of water vapor in his eyes. He didn't know if he was ashamed or because he was kissed, "I, I...why are you still like this..." The old Guzhu had already said it

. Yu Du, this medicine does not have side effects, but myself, why would I...

Ji Sheng said: "It's not because of the medicine."

Luo Wenxin sniffed and looked at him with red eyes, "That's why? ..."

"Natural." Ji Sheng approached him, bit his ear, and said in a low voice, "It's because Xinxin is so fragrant."