Chapter 81

There was a lot of noise about the basketball game, but in the end it was nothing.

Both parties involved in the fight invited their parents. Two cars were parked at the school gate that day. One belonged to Qi Jinxuan's family, and the other had a license plate from another city.

It's not clear exactly what the situation was. In short, Ji Sheng and Qi Jinxuan "reconciled" after being called to the parents, and both of them continued to attend classes normally.

It is worth mentioning that, although there was a lot of fighting, Class 2 actually won the basketball game against Class 8. Ji Sheng didn't play in the next few games, and Class 2 also advanced all the way to the finals, and finally lost to another team. The class with many sports students won the runner-up.

It is also a very good result, and everyone in the second class is very excited.

The one who deserves the most credit is naturally Ji Sheng, but he doesn't seem to care too much, he still has that indifferent appearance, so not many people dare to get close to him.

But it was obvious that the people in the class had a little more respect for Ji Sheng, but at the same time, they also had a little more fear, after all, the fight was very fierce.

The only one who doesn't seem to be affected by this incident is probably Luo Wenxin.

After Ji Sheng took the initiative to ask him "Which one can't", Luo Wenxin actually started to ask Ji Sheng for advice.

During self-study class, Luo Wenxin does homework, draws a circle when he encounters something he doesn't know, and when it's the last class, he gathers the circles in the whole notebook and asks Ji Sheng.

The first few times he was afraid that Ji Sheng would think he was stupid if he asked too many questions, but after a few times, Ji Sheng didn't seem to have that kind of contempt, and Luo Wenxin gradually felt relieved, sometimes asking questions During this time, Mimi quietly pulled the stool closer to him.

Lin Yi saw it once, and it was extremely frightening—mainly because the size gap between the two of them was a bit big, together, it didn't look like they were studying, and Luo Wenxin was like a poor little girl who would be swallowed at any time.

She was afraid that Ji Sheng would take advantage of the lecture to bully Luo Wenxin again, but when she took a sneak peek, she was really serious about the lecture, and she was much more careful than the teacher, so it was difficult to say anything else.

So gradually, Luo Wenxin became Ji Sheng's only "good friend" in the second class—although this word seems inappropriate to put it on Ji Sheng, but the fact is that he is almost the whole class, even the whole class. He is the only person in the whole grade who is not afraid of Ji Sheng.

After another week, the long-awaited sports meeting finally arrived.

No matter what grade students are in, they like sports games. The school rules of the attached middle school are not strict, but they are not too loose. When it comes to the sports meeting, all the students in the school can go on strike and play wildly for two days. Spreading the skewers, the whole school was very lively all of a sudden.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Luo Wenxin was taken by the girls to an empty classroom to dress up.

The Hanfu he was going to wear was borrowed from the photo studio opposite the school. The material was average, but the style was not bad, and the layers were very troublesome. Without the help of others, he really couldn't wear it by himself.

The girls worked hard for half an hour, helping him to tie the straps here and there on his clothes, and took out his makeup bag to help him put on makeup.

But when the makeup brush touched the boy's face, he paused again, and in the end he only lightly applied lipstick, and the center of his brows turned a little red.

The girl adjusted the sideburns of his wig again, and said with a smile, "That's very good."

The guard of honor in the second class really got a lot of attention—mainly because the person holding the sign was so good-looking.

Although her temperament is warm and weak, Luo Wenxin's facial features are not dull, in fact they are extremely beautiful, but she is still young, and she is always dressed in refreshing student attire on weekdays, so this beauty is covered up a little.

Now she is dressed in Han clothing, with long hair fluttering, a little cinnamon between her eyebrows, and her already pretty face is becoming more and more beautiful, not like a real person.

The guard of honor from the second class walked all the way, followed by screams, and the voices of quite a few boys could be vaguely heard.

After the opening ceremony, Luo Wenxin was also surrounded inside and out.

Because it was a sports meeting, many people brought their mobile phones, and many people asked to take pictures with him. Luo Wenxin cooperated obediently for several times, and finally got a little tired -

the clothes were a little heavy, and her hands were sore from holding the cards all the way just now.

Everyone dispersed empathetically, and Luo Wenxin picked up the hem of his clothes and walked slowly to the classroom, planning to change out of them first.

As he was walking, his stomach felt a little sore and he couldn't help it, so he started to trot all the way, but the clothes were too long and too many layers, he didn't check any of them, he tripped and fell forward.

A hand stretched out from the corner ahead, pulling him into the shadows at once.

This kind of situation where he was suddenly pulled while walking on the road immediately reminded him of Qi Jinxuan.

Luo Wen was not very happy, she raised her head with a wrinkled face, but when she met the boy's cold eyebrows, she froze for a moment.

"Ji Cheng?" The young man opened his eyes wide and stammered, "Why are you here?"

Ji Sheng pulled him over and stood up, leaning back against the wall, "Well, rest."

Luo Wen sized him up him.

Because of the opening ceremony, the boys rarely wore a full set of school uniforms. It was an ordinary set of clothes with no shape, but the boys had broad shoulders and long legs. Somewhat handsome and youthful.

Ji Sheng propped up one leg, lowered his eyes, and was also looking at Luo Wenxin.

His eyes fell from his face, to his white wrists, and then to his slender waist.

Looking at it, leaning back suddenly, frowning, staring at something, looking dissatisfied.

The material is too rough, he thought.

He didn't have much research on clothing, and he rarely even watched TV dramas, but now he saw the young man dressed up like this, but somehow felt that it didn't match—if he were to choose it, he would definitely choose something better, one that would suit him.

What kind of material was there in ancient times, what kind of brocade?

Ji Sheng thought for a while, but he didn't come up with it, and suddenly there was a burst of warmth on his calf.

Ji Sheng was startled, and looked down.

The young man was gently touching his injured calf with his small palm. Seeing him looking over, he quickly let go and looked up at him with round eyes, "Does your leg still hurt?"

Last week, he also saw a boy changing his bandages. The wound inside was clearly still not healed, and he was kicked by Qi Jinxuan later, so he doesn't know what happened now.

But he is wearing school uniform pants now, and he can't see it there.

Ji Sheng looked into the boy's eyes, with undisguised worry inside.

The word "doesn't hurt" rolled around in the tongue cavity, and it became, "It's still a little bit."

In fact, the scabs were almost gone.

"Ah?" Luo Wenxin really became more worried, and thought for a while, "Then do you want to go to the school hospital?"

But it's the sports meeting now, so there should be quite a few people in the school hospital.

Ji Sheng paused, "School hospital?"

Luo Wenxin nodded.

"You take me there."

Luo Wenxin didn't react for a while, "Huh?"

Ji Sheng bent down slightly, moved closer to Luo Wenxin, and looked at him without blinking, "Leg hurts, I can't find it."

His eyes are dark and deep, and he looks cold and arrogant when he doesn't look straight at people, but when he stares at people for a moment, his face always feels hot.

Luo Wenxin blushed from being stared at by him. She was stupid for a long time, and she didn't think of the connection between leg pain and not being able to find a place. She just straightened up suddenly and said, "I, I'm leaving." After finishing

speaking Just holding up the hem of his clothes, he was about to leave in a panic.

Suddenly, he was pulled back again and slammed into the boy's eyes, "What are you running for?"

Luo Wen's cheeks turned pink, and he couldn't help it, "I need to go to the bathroom..."

Why did he always Telling Ji Sheng this kind of thing...

"..."

Ji Sheng looked at him for a few seconds, as if to observe whether he was lying, and then let him go after a long pause, "Go.

" After regaining his freedom, he ran away immediately, like a frightened rabbit, Ji Sheng almost couldn't hold back, and wanted to follow.

Realizing that the boy was going to the toilet, he stopped abruptly, leaned back against the wall, and rubbed his hair.

...Why is it so perverted.

The two-day sports meeting is over, and it happens to be Friday again.

After the closing ceremony, all classes packed their schoolbags and got ready to leave school.

On this day, the entrance of the attached middle school was very lively.

There were parents who came to pick up their children, vendors selling skewered pancakes, and people from other schools gathered together to wait for others.

Luo Wenxin sat in the classroom and slowly packed her schoolbag. After a while, she took out her phone to look again.

On WeChat, it was a message from the second brother a minute ago: Xinxin, there is something urgent and I can't come to pick you up. I asked the driver to come over. You wait in the classroom and I will call you when I arrive.

Luo Wenxin replied with "yes", added a sweet bunny emoji on the back, and put the phone away.

The uncle who is responsible for taking him to school is usually the driver at home, but occasionally when the brothers are free, they will drive to pick him up in person.

The second brother has just finished a project and has been staying in Haicheng recently. It was originally agreed that he would pick up Luo Wenxin yesterday, but he was probably already on the way, and suddenly something happened and he had to leave first.

But there is still some distance between my home and the attached middle school. The driver will come now and catch up with the evening rush hour. I am afraid I will have to wait for a long time.

Most of the classmates packed their schoolbags and left. Lin Yi ran over to say goodbye to Luo Wenxin, and then left too. Today she was going back to her grandma's house in the next city early.

After a while, only Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin were left in the classroom.

Holding her schoolbag in her arms, Luo Wenxin took a look at Ji Sheng, and was about to ask him why he didn't leave, when suddenly there was a "snap", and the lights in the entire teaching building were turned off.

The classroom was suddenly plunged into darkness.

Luo Wenxin was startled, and almost screamed out, but thinking that there was another person beside him, he didn't scream, and subconsciously grabbed his arm instead.

The boy's arm was stiff, Luo Wenxin held it tightly, and after a while, he realized something, and quickly let go.

"...I'm sorry." Luo Wenxin quickly apologized.

"No need." The boy stood up and glanced at him, "The door is going to be locked, you want to wait here?"

Luo Wen shook his head heartily.

The classroom was pitch-black, and if Ji Sheng left, he would definitely not dare to stay in it alone, so he quickly followed with his schoolbag on his back.

Ji Sheng didn't seem to be afraid of the dark at all, Luo Wenxin tightly clutched the strap of his schoolbag all the way, walking behind him.

After walking a few steps, Ji Sheng suddenly stopped.

Luo Wenxin didn't check, and bumped into his back, clutching his little nose, tears of pain almost flowed out.

But in the next second, the hand was held, and the boy took his hand and walked forward.

Ji Sheng's hands are so big that they can completely wrap his hands.

Luo Wenxin forgot to shed tears all of a sudden, and was led away in a daze. After a long while, her ears turned red belatedly.

... It was the first time that he was pulled by a boy other than his brother like this.

It was getting darker, the small vendors at the school gate had long since disappeared, and the street lamps had been extinguished one by one. This area was also a residential area, so there was only a faint light coming from the teaching building in the third year of high school.

With her schoolbag on her back, Luo Wenxin stood at the school gate, poking her head out to look at the end of the street.

The family car hasn't arrived yet.

The whole street was quiet.

Luo Wenxin silently stood a little beside Ji Sheng.

After a while, I looked up at him again.

The boy is tall, with a schoolbag on one shoulder, and he hasn't left for some reason. He is fiddling with his phone with downcast eyes, pressing back and forth on the interface of a familiar green software.

Luo Wenxin blinked, guessing that Ji Sheng might be worried about waiting here alone, and there was a warm feeling in his heart.

Since returning to school, he has sat at the same table with Ji Sheng for several weeks, and he has long been afraid from the beginning, but now he finds that he is not the person in the rumors at all.

Although it did seem to be very fierce, but after such a long time, Luo Wenxin had already seen that he would never take the initiative to cause trouble.

And when I asked him questions, although he always had no expression on his face, he would never think he was stupid, and he always answered him in detail.

Ji Sheng is actually very good.

It wasn't very scary.

...Lin Yi and the others were always worried about being bullied.

Thinking of this, Luo Wenxin said: "Ji Cheng, thank you."

But the boy suddenly stopped playing with the phone, raised his head, looked at Luo Wenxin, and spoke almost at the same time as him——

"Can I add a WeChat account?"

"..."

Luo Wen choked on the unexpected sentence.

He lowered his head and glanced at the interface the boy had been fiddling with, it seemed that it was WeChat...

So he didn't leave, just waiting to add WeChat with him?

I don't know why, but Luo Wenxin has a feeling that Ji Sheng should be asking for this thing for the first time.

But the two of them are classmates and at the same table, so it is reasonable to add WeChat. Luo Wenxin quickly went to get out her phone, but she was in a hurry, and she didn't know which inner pocket the phone was in. She couldn't find it after searching several times. Ji Sheng kept staring at him again, and he became more and more anxious. He really couldn't find it, and finally raised his head, "I, I don't know where I put my phone..." "It's okay."

Ji Sheng didn't blink Looking at him, "Your WeChat ID?"

With this posture, the boy always felt that he was not asking for WeChat, but as if the teacher was collecting homework.

Luo Wenxin's head was stuck for a few seconds, and he stammered, "Oh, oh, it's LWX234..."

...What's behind it?

Luo Wenxin tried hard to think, and suddenly, a voice sounded from behind them, which sounded very unfriendly, "Ji Sheng, right?"

Luo Wenxin immediately stopped and wanted to look back.

But Ji Sheng moved a bit, stood in front of him, frowned, and said calmly, "LWX234, what else?"

Luo Wenxin had already seen it at that moment, and there were several men standing behind him, dressed very socially , it looks like they came to look for Ji Sheng.

He tugged at Ji Sheng's schoolbag belt, and pointed to the back, "Ji Cheng, they..."

"No matter." Ji Sheng didn't care, and still blocked him, "You finish first, what's your WeChat ID.

" The men didn't seem to be easy to mess with, with fierce faces, Luo Wenxin had heard some rumors about Ji Sheng outside the school, and now he naturally guessed that the other party was looking for trouble.

He was a little scared, his little face turned pale, but Ji Chengfei asked him to finish reporting his WeChat account, Luo Wenxin had no choice but to listen to him, and said in a daze, "LWX23499..." These two people are handsome and

beautiful , where you looked at me and I looked at your WeChat account, the group of people finally got bored and shouted loudly, "I'm calling you the fuck, what are you doing?

" Luo Wen's heart trembled in fright, and finally he didn't dare to say a word.

The boy paused for a few seconds, held the phone, and turned his head.

The tall man looked down at the gangster condescendingly, his face was full of irritability, and his expression was sullen and scary, "What's the matter?" The

leader of the gangster wearing a leather coat and combing his hair was chewing gum impatiently. The look on his face, he was taken aback -

where does this buddy come from, why does he seem to be more difficult to mess with than them?