Chapter 22

"Xiao Meng!" Lu Yi's eyes lit up.

She instantly forgot who was secretly slandering Meng Qiao for having a dead face like his master's a few months ago.

At this moment, seeing Meng Qiao's expressionless face, Luyi seemed to see a relative she hadn't seen for a long time, and said happily, "Why are you here? Haven't you already left?" Meng Qiao glanced at her, and her lips moved

. A little bit of doubt appeared in his eyes.

Of course they didn't go.

Not only did he not leave, he was also ordered by Ji Sheng to follow Luo Wenxin and the others all day long.

First escort them to the medical hall, then see them come out of the medical hall and enter the Tianxiang Building.

Just now, seeing that Luyi had an argument with a man, he threw away the half-eaten steamed bun and flew over from the eaves where he was squatting.

But now is obviously not the time to speak, Meng Qiao said: "Let's talk about it later."

As he spoke, the long knife was unsheathed and pointed straight at Shen Mu's face.

Shen Mu had already recognized who Meng Qiao was, and the long sword quickly changed from his right hand to his left.

The light of the sword flickered like a silver dragon, with a clang, the sword collided, and Meng Qiao was pushed back half a step.

"Meng Shaoxia, you should know that you are not my opponent." With a smile still on the corner of Shen Mu's mouth, he glanced out of the window distractedly, "Your master isn't around?" When he saw Meng Qiao, Shen Mu was also shocked

.

He knew that the master and the two were always inseparable, and that Meng Qiao was here, which meant that Ji Sheng was not far away.

Can't stay any longer.

Meng Qiao gritted his teeth secretly and did not answer.

"It's really not nearby?" Shen Mu smiled again, put his sword away, and stretched out his hand to grab Luo Wenxin's shoulder, saying: "I'll take that man away, and I'll trouble Meng Shaoxia to send your master a message. Just say that he will send it back in two months."

These words were frivolous, and seemed extremely natural, as if Luo Wenxin was regarded as an object that could be taken and used for leisure.

Luo Wenxin was stunned, bit her lip, at a loss.

Wherever he goes, he has always been carefully supported and pampered by others. Even Ji Sheng has never really violated his wishes and forced him to do anything. He has never seen someone like Shen Mu.

Lu Yi cursed angrily, and slapped Shen Mu's hand off. If she had a weapon, she would have chopped it off with a knife.

Meng Qiao swung the knife across to block Shen Mu's movement, and said coldly, "I advise you not to." "

Oh?" Shen Mu narrowed his eyes, "Why?"

Shen Mu has always been frivolous.

He is talented, intelligent, and he is the last among all the big disciples in Lou Wai Lou. He entered the school a year later than Xiao Shu, but his martial arts are the strongest.

He is a natural left-hander, and now that he has switched the sword to his left hand, he already has murderous intentions.

That's all for Ji Sheng, normal people don't have to be as knowledgeable as lunatics.

But this Meng Qiao is just a dog under Ji Sheng's hands, how dare he talk to him like that?

"I originally only wanted to make friends with the beauty, to chat, to have a heart-to-heart talk," Shen Mu said with a half-smile after pouring 70% of his internal energy into the sword, "I'm curious when you say that. What is the relationship between the young master and your master? Outsiders can't even see each other?"

Meng Qiao frowned, and didn't know which sentence in the conversation was dissatisfied, so he didn't speak, and attacked him with a knife.

"That's it again." Shen Mu took Meng Qiao's knife again, and smiled coldly, "You and Ji Sheng still have the lives of two people outside our building on your hands. If it wasn't for me and my senior brother coming here this time Zhou has something important to do, if you don't come to me, I will go to you."

Although Shen Mu has always looked down on Li Fei and Gu Miao, and thinks that their behavior is inferior and shameful, they are also from the same school.

Even if he really killed Meng Qiao here, and Ji Sheng came to seek revenge in the future, he would still have a reason.

The two went through a few tricks, ping-ping-pong-pong, the tables and chairs in the private room were beaten to pieces. Shopkeeper Xiao Er ran up when he heard the sound, and as soon as he opened the door to enter, he was kicked away by someone, and immediately fell down the stairs, screaming again and again, causing even greater chaos.

Meng Qiao's martial arts were indeed slightly inferior to Shen Mu's, and it took a lot of effort to follow each move. While responding, he shouted in Luo Wenxin's direction: "You guys go first!

" Gotta stay.

He had never seen such a posture.

Although I knew that Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao were both people in the Jianghu, and their martial arts were probably not weak, but after a few months in Xianyunzhuang, Meng Qiao didn't talk about it. The only time Luo Wenxin saw Ji Sheng using a knife was still Come chip the puck.

He had never seen them fight for real.

And this coquettish man... If he didn't agree with each other, he would fight with Meng Qiao. He didn't look like a good person, and he really wasn't a good person either.

"Okay...Okay!" Luyi came back to her senses, pulled Luo Wenxin, and was about to run downstairs.

"Want to leave?"

Shen Mu raised his eyebrows, raised his hand and grabbed Luo Wenxin with his internal force, and held him in his arms.

Luo Wenxin's whole body froze, and she wanted to struggle, but the man stretched out his hand, and it seemed that he had touched some part of his body, making him unable to move in an instant.

Unlike him who was so frightened that he couldn't move, now his muscles and bones are really weak, and he can't use half of his strength.

It was Shen Mu who tapped his acupoints.

"I'm not as knowledgeable as you anymore, let's go!"

Shen Mu really didn't want to fight any more. After finishing speaking, he kicked Meng Qiao a few feet away, hugged Luo Wenxin horizontally, picked him up, and jumped straight out of the window.

Luo Wen's heart was tapped, and his body was unable to move, but his heart was beating wildly all the way.

For a moment, he almost thought that he had suffered from the illness of his previous life again.

He was held under Shen Mu's arms, as if he was carrying a light burden, first he jumped between several tall buildings, and after a few breaths, he was stuffed into a carriage parked in a secluded alley.

It's not too heavy.

Before stuffing the man into the carriage, Shen Mu frivolously pinched his waist, and whispered in his ear: "Why don't you have much meat? Then Ji Sheng won't give you food?" The man's

big As the palm moved around his waist, Luo Wenxin felt goosebumps all over her body, bit her lip desperately, her face turned red with anger, but she couldn't move.

Fortunately, Shen Mu didn't go any further, pulled the curtain and went out for the time being.

Not long after, Luo Wenxin felt a person sitting in front of the carriage. Immediately afterwards, there was a bumpy road, the horse's hooves stepped on the stone road, and there was a crisp sound of rattling, as if they were running in some direction.

He was terrified, and for the first time had pure fear of what would happen in the next second, and lay stiff in the car.

The carriage was big, even bigger than the one they had when they came, and there was a faint scent that kept penetrating into his nostrils, but Luo Wenxin was so suffocated by this smell that he wanted to cry.

Tears flowed as they said, and when Shen Mu opened the curtain and came in, what he saw was a tear dripping from the corner of his eye.

The beauty is crying, which is even more lovable.

Shen Mu sat beside him, turned his face, and admired the beautiful scenery for a moment.

He looked at Luo Wenxin so hairs all over his body that his tears couldn't stop flowing, sticking to his eyelashes, leaving only two wet marks on his cheeks.

Shen Mu looked at him for a while, then stretched out his hand to unblock his acupoints.

"It's really difficult to talk to you quietly." Shen Mu's description was also a little embarrassed, but his eyes were bright, reminiscent of some kind of beast with malicious intentions, "There is finally no one here. "

Luo Wenxin lowered her eyelashes and said nothing.

"I didn't touch your dumb acupoint again." Shen Mu touched his face, feeling that the touch was really good, and said, "Why don't you talk, huh? Are you so scared?" Luo Wenxin turned his face away

.

I don't know why, but he also likes to move his hands and feet, and also likes to stare at him without blinking, but the feeling he gives to this person and Ji Sheng is completely different.

One looked like a dormant beast in the jungle, but the other reminded him only of a drooling wolf.

At least... when he was hugged by Ji Cheng, he never felt really disgusted.

And just being in the same carriage with this man, he felt unable to breathe, and his whole body was filled with resistance.

Luo Wenxin turned her head, revealing a section of her white and tender neck, her shoulders were still tense due to nervousness, her small chest heaved and fell, easily taking people's breath away.

When Shen Mu snatched him away, his hair was still tied with silk, at this moment, the thing had been lost for a long time.

The young man's black hair was scattered on his back, covering the pillows all over his head, which made his skin white and jade-like. In the small space, even the small lips that were pursed looked particularly inviting to kiss.

Shen Mu originally regarded him as a prostitute, and robbed him just for fun, so he couldn't bear it anymore, reached out and pinched his chin, turned his face around, clasped his wrist with the other hand, and moved closer .

"If you don't talk, then do something else?"

Before his lips could get close, the boy in his arms struggled violently.

Luo Wenxin was like a cat whose fur suddenly exploded, trying to break free from his shackles with all his strength.

However, although this Shen Mu looked lean and thin, like a perfect young man from the south of the Yangtze River, his strength was also incomparably great. His struggle, in the eyes of a man, was like a joke.

Tears fell drop by drop, and the boy's throat overflowed with a suppressed low cry, "Go away."

There was undisguised resistance in his tone, as if Shen Mu was something annoying.

Shen Mu narrowed his eyes, and squeezed his hand a little harder. Sure enough, he saw the boy's brows wrinkled in pain, tears fell even more fiercely, his small mouth was still open, as if he couldn't breathe because he was crying too hard, and the roots of his ears They were all red, glowing with a deep pink.

Shen Mu's heart softened suddenly, for some reason, he didn't want to force him anymore.

At least not here.

Luo Wenxin was still secretly exerting force, pulling out her wrist pitifully.

"Don't move, you will be dislocated if you try again!" Shen Mu let out a low voice, and said helplessly, "Okay, okay, I won't move you, why don't I move you?"

He was also a little depressed.

He has high martial arts skills, good looks, and no shortage of money. Does he need any beauties? This is the first time, it's very embarrassing for someone to achieve such a ghostly virtue.

Fortunately, this time's "Yan" is really extraordinary. In comparison, the men and women he has seen before have become bullshit and dog dung.

Thinking of this, Shen Mu's mood became better again, he pinched Luo Wenxin's face, and said with a smile, "Let's let you go for now. I'll argue with you slowly when I get to my other hospital in Tanzhou."

Said Ready to go out.

Luo Wenxin just breathed a sigh of relief, but saw the man come back again, and asked him with a smile: "By the way, don't you know the beauty's name? It's always called beauty, beauty, and I don't think it's kind enough."

Luo Wen was so angry that he didn't want to talk, he closed his eyes and ignored him.

Then, he heard a man's voice say above his head: "Don't talk? Okay, then I'll call you baby, sweetheart, what do you want?"