Chapter 33

Luo Wenxin blinked, not knowing why, and didn't react at all, and didn't know what he "wanted".

Ji Sheng looked at him for two seconds, his eyes were dark.

After a while, seeing that Luo Wen's heart was not moving and he was still in a daze, Ji Sheng frowned, held his hand, and leaned down again.

This time there was a little displeasure, and the force was stronger than before. When a sharp pain came from his fingertips, Luo Wenxin let out a low cry, and a little tear overflowed from the corner of his eyes.

Ji Sheng went to bite the orange in his hand again.

The orange is so round and lovely, but one petal after another is gone, even the hand holding the orange is almost swallowed whole by the man.

The hot breath lingered on his fingers, from the fingertips to the fingertips, and then to the white wrist bones.

The skin on the wrist was the most bullied, and the tender flesh was wrapped by the lips and tongue, and it was almost about to be bitten off.

"..."

Luo Wenxin's hands and feet were feeling weak, and she was about to be unable to sit still. Her whole body seemed to be boiling, and she almost immediately thought of the time at the window of the Nuanxiang Pavilion in Zuidu Mountain.

Even the abnormality of the body is exactly the same.

But the last time it was a kiss, this time it was clearly just a kiss.

He felt that it was all due to Ji Sheng, because Ji Sheng became more and more perverted, eating oranges whenever he ate oranges, and insisted on bullying him like this.

Luo Wenxin whispered, "Don't bite me..."

He moved his hand, but the thin layer of flesh on his hand was being held in his mouth, and it hurt when he moved slightly, Ji Sheng refused to let go no matter what Mouth, it was really hard, no longer the strength like teasing him in the past.

Luo Wenxin quickly felt that Ji Sheng seemed a little unhappy.

It's one thing to act fiercely, and the expression is also a little cold -

the man already has an unfriendly face, and his brows and eyes are slightly lowered, which makes him look hostile.

At this moment, he was frowning, as if he really wanted to bite Luo Wen's heart regardless of whether he cared about it, he was full of viciousness.

Luo Wenxin let out a low pain, such a movement finally provoked the two people in the bamboo forest to look over.

Luo Wenxin noticed the gaze, his ears were hot with shame, and a little annoyed, he whispered, "Meng Qiao...Meng Qiao and the others are looking at us." At least this time, he remembered not to

call him brother again.

I don't know if he listened to Ji Sheng's words, or because he knew that he and Lu Qi were "good friends".

But after hearing what he said, Ji Sheng acted like he was doing it on purpose, holding his hand and not letting go, actually in front of those two people, he tasted it slowly and over and over again.

The action is no longer vicious, but it is shameful enough.

After coming and going, Luo Wenxin really cried.

She pursed her lips, and tears fell down patter, but because of impatience and sadness, she held back and did not cry out.

It wasn't until the tears dripped on the back of his hand, leaving a trace of moisture on the fair skin, that Ji Sheng's movements paused.

He propped himself on the stone table with one hand, and squeezed Luo Wenxin's wrist with the other, getting very close, in a posture that trapped him in his arms.

Sensing that he was crying, Ji Cheng loosened his hands, raised his eyes, and looked at Luo Wenxin's face, and saw traces of tears in his eyes as expected.

The young man's small mouth was tightly pursed, and tears were in his big eyes, which would not fall. Although the eyelashes were all wet, he still held back the appearance of not letting himself cry out. It was just such an expression, but Looks more and more aggrieved.

Ji Cheng stared at him blankly, only to feel that the nameless restlessness in his heart dissipated immediately, and his heart was softened by his tearful eyes.

Ji Sheng paused for a while, then reached out to touch his face, trying to wipe his tears.

Luo Wenxin turned her head to the side and dodged it.

I don't want him to get too close to me, I want to push him away.

Ji Sheng looked at his empty hand, slowly frowned, and said, "Does it hurt?"

He pinched Luo Wenxin's finger, brought it to his mouth, and kissed it lightly. Kiss, "It wasn't on purpose."

Luo Wenxin still didn't speak, her face puffed up.

Ji Sheng thought about it, and put his hand to his mouth as usual, "You bit me?"

Luo Wenxin glanced at him, seeing that he was serious, she was about to put her hand in his mouth, Only then did he hum softly, and turned himself around.

Neither bit nor ignored him.

At night, Luo Wenxin slept in the small room that Lu Qi had tidied up, with a thin quilt covering her head.

There was a big wooden barrel outside, at this moment, through a layer of quilt, he could hear the sound of splashing water outside.

It was Ji Sheng taking a shower.

Just now Luo Wenxin had already washed, put on her pajamas and climbed onto the bed, but not long after, someone outside took a bath again.

Luo Wenxin strained his ears to eavesdrop, but after listening for a long time, he still couldn't hear whether Ji Sheng had poured out the water and replaced it with a new bucket.

...probably not.

Luo Wenxin didn't know why some people would have such a quirk that they would like to bathe in the water that others washed.

It was the first time Ji Sheng did this, and it was still on the way from Mozhou to Gusu.

At that time, they were busy on their way, running around every day, unable to stay in a better inn, and occasionally even had to sleep in the wild.

When sleeping in the open, for fear that he would catch a cold, Ji Sheng wiped his face, hands and feet with a cloth soaked in water, while he himself just plunged into any river.

Once, I managed to stay in the inn, but the hot water supply in the inn was not enough, there was only one bucket.

The only bucket of hot water was naturally for Luo Wenxin to take a bath.

But when Luo Wenxin dried himself up and got up, Ji Sheng took off his clothes and went straight into the bucket.

Luo Wenxin was dumbfounded on the spot.

Although he seldom moved around and stayed in the carriage all day, he didn't sweat, and he didn't get any dust, but... But this is bath water after all.

The water that soaked my body, no matter what, always feels unclean.

What's more, he had been bathing for a long time, and by the time he finished washing, the water would have lost its heat.

At that time, he was wrapped in his underwear and knelt on the bed, staring blankly at Ji Sheng, but saw Ji Sheng wipe the water on his shoulders and arms, and said calmly, "There's not enough water.

" No hot water, no cold water.

He couldn't even deny Ji Sheng the only water, that would be too selfish.

Luo Wenxin was reluctantly persuaded by him.

But the strange thing is that since then, whenever he stayed in the hotel, Ji Sheng always washed with the water he had washed.

After coming down a few times, Luo Wen felt very sorry, felt that this would be too unfair to Ji Cheng, and suggested otherwise that one person would be half, but was confused by Ji Cheng, so he had no choice but to give up.

It was when he arrived in Zhoucheng and stayed in a luxurious inn, but Ji Sheng continued to repeat his old tricks, that Luo Wenxin realized that something was wrong.

——In such a large inn, the room rate for one night is ten taels of silver, and there are even golden bird's nest rolls for breakfast, so naturally it is impossible to short this mere bucket of hot water for bathing.

And now, it's even more impossible.

Jiangnan water town, behind this bamboo forest is a small stream, and there is no shortage of water without anything.

... That's Ji Sheng himself, but he likes to wash with the water that other people have washed.

The sound of water outside gradually stopped, Luo Wenxin pulled up the quilt a little.

Hmph, if you like bathing with water that other people have used so much, you should go and wash it, it stinks to death!

Luo Wenxin was buried in the quilt, and the bite marks around her hands were still tingling with pain.

Thinking of what happened in the afternoon, his heart felt a little bit sore, ashamed and wronged, just like this serious scar.

Of course he knew that Ji Sheng was a very good person.

Treat him well, buy him something delicious, and protect him when he is in danger, nothing could be better.

In the previous life, his brothers treated him only so well.

But Ji Sheng and his brothers are still different after all.

At the very least, he never kissed his brothers, nor would he be overwhelmed with grievances and puzzles because of their emotions.

Luo Wenxin sometimes felt that she couldn't understand Ji Sheng at all.

It's like he didn't know why Ji Sheng kept kissing him, or why he was like today, suddenly got angry, and then bit him.

People who like someone will always kiss him... Does Ji Sheng like him?

But Ji Sheng never said it. Moreover, with his appearance, it doesn't look like he would like anyone.

Maybe for him, kissing or biting is just instinctive.

Kiss when you want to kiss, bite when you want to bite, and make yourself very strange.

......why.

There were footsteps outside the door, and then the door was pushed open.

Luo Wenxin immediately began to pretend to be asleep.

But when the quilt was uncovered, a tall man approached outside, with a trace of water on his body, as if he didn't remember anything about the afternoon, and he was going to sleep as usual as if nothing had happened.

The grievance in Luo Wenxin's heart surged up in an instant, and she kicked out with a soft foot.

Ji Sheng didn't expect that he was still awake and caught off guard by being kicked, but he quickly grabbed his feet without humming.

It was clear that he kicked him first, but was countered so quickly, now Luo Wenxin couldn't even pretend to be asleep.

He twisted slowly, and continued to exert force with his little feet, kicking him outside, "You go."

His heel was about the size of Ji Sheng's palm, and he had been pinched and played with it more than once. At this moment, he was also held by the whole body, rubbed it slowly, and asked, "Why?"

Luo Wenxin buried her face in the quilt, her soles itching. , with a muffled voice, "You stink."

Ji Sheng was made soft and hard everywhere by his delicate appearance, "It doesn't stink." "

It just stinks." Luo Wen was a little annoyed, and the speed of his speech changed A little faster, and suddenly poked his head out from under the quilt, as if asking a crime, his round eyes sparkled in the dark, with a look of shame and anger, "What water do you use for bathing?" Ji Sheng was startled, thought for a moment, and

finally Realizing what he was asking, he said, "Your." "

..."

The man's expression was natural, with an "Otherwise", Luo Wen was so angry that he kicked him again.

"You're like this again, and you still say it doesn't stink!"

"How could it be?" Ji Sheng was kicked a few times by him, but he seemed to be in a good mood. On the boy's snow-white neck, he took a deep breath and sighed, "The heart is fragrant."