Chapter 62

Luo Wenxin felt that she had entered a long dream again.

In the dream, he was hugged by a pair of generous and warm arms, and the man whispered "Don't be afraid" in his ear, and Luo Wenxin fell into a deep sleep with peace of mind.

Sleep is unconscious, relaxed.

When Luo Wenxin woke up again, it felt like a long, long time had passed.

Open your eyes slowly, the first thing you see is a pointed dome with a rounded shape, and below the dome are a few windows, through which the sun shines in, and it can be seen that the weather outside is very good.

Luo Wenxin slowly stood up, and looked around this slightly shabby but very clean little house in a daze.

——What a strange place.

There was still some chaos in his head, but his body seemed to be much more comfortable, as if something that had been pressing in his body had dissipated.

But probably because of lying down for too long, the limbs are still a little sore.

There was no one in the room, Luo Wenxin rubbed his eyes, and looked towards the bed, only to see a neat pair of white cloth shoes at the foot of the bed.

He stretched his feet out of the bed, put on the shoes, walked slowly to the door, and opened the wooden door.

The weather outside was really good, and he was a little dizzy because of the bright sky.

Luo Wenxin squinted her eyes, put her hands on her eyebrows, and then looked around, only to see verdant green, flowers, mahogany and emerald trees. At first glance, it looked like a fairyland isolated from the world.

There is a small path far away, on which some boys in blue clothes are walking. They are either dragging porcelain vases or carrying small bamboo baskets in their hands, coming and going.

Luo Wen was stunned, he didn't know where this place was, and now he was even more at a loss.

Suddenly, a rustling footstep came from the side, like the sound of cloth shoes stepping on the grass.

Luo Wenxin hurriedly heard the reputation, but met a girl with a bamboo basket in her hand.

This girl is also wearing a blue dress, she has a round face and a round nose, and there are a few small freckles on both sides of her nose, which is very pleasing.

The two looked at each other for a while, and the girl was overjoyed, "Are you awake?"

Luo Wenxin looked at her in a daze.

The girl entered the door, put the bamboo basket in her hand on the table, and waved to him cheerfully, "Since you are awake, come and drink today's medicine!"

Luo Wenxin also followed into the room again.

He saw the girl open the bamboo basket swiftly, took out a bowl of medicine from it and put it on the table, uncovered another layer of grids, and took a few side dishes, a bowl of porridge and a pair of chopsticks, all neatly arranged set aside.

While busy, he said at the same time: "Because I don't know when you will wake up, this meal is delivered once a day. If you don't wake up and can't eat, you have to take it back. This is all right, come and eat , I'll clean it up after you've finished eating."

The girl seemed very happy, and she babbled a lot, but when she saw that Luo Wen's heart was not moving, she ran over and pulled him to the table to sit down, and pushed the medicine bowl to him first. before.

Luo Wenxin took a look at the bowl of black concoction, put it down again, looked at the girl, opened his mouth, and asked, "Ji Cheng..." After thinking about it, he changed his mouth again, and

said , "Have you seen a man, he...should have come with me, where is he now?"

"Oh!" The girl said with a clear face, "Are you talking about the seriously injured Jianghu man? He is still lying in another hut." Lying down

?

Luo Wenxin immediately pushed the medicine bowl forward and stood up, "Then I'll go see him." "

Hey!" The girl pulled him back, "Why are you going to see him now? He's in a worse condition than you." It's heavy, you haven't woken up yet! Even if you go, you won't see anything!"

"...What?" Luo Wenxin's throat suddenly stopped, "What do you mean he's in a worse condition than me? What's wrong with him? Why haven't you woken up yet?"

The girl was overwhelmed by his series of questions, and didn't know which one to answer.

She said "Oops" and passed the bowl and chopsticks in front of him, "You should eat first! The squatter room where your friend lives, and you have to walk for a while. You just woke up, and your body is still weak and hungry. Go over on your stomach, so what if you saw him?"

Luo Wen sniffled, wiped his eyes with his hand, shook his head and said, "I want to go and see him

first ." Healing is even more lovable.

The girl gave him medicine for many days, and she already had a good impression of him, seeing that his eyes were red now, as if he was about to cry, she immediately softened her heart, and stammered: "Okay, Alright..."

He glanced at the things on the table again, "Then you drink the medicine first! It will be bad if the medicine is delayed."

Luo Wen was anxious, but there was no other way, so she had to follow her advice. As he said, he picked up the medicine bowl and drank it in one gulp.

The medicine was very bitter, and he always felt that it was a hundred times more bitter than the one he drank before. He gulped it down without stopping, and burst into tears from being choked.

The girl felt distressed when she saw it, and hurriedly handed him a handkerchief to wipe his face, and then took Luo Wenxin out the door.

After going out, Luo Wenxin realized that he was actually in a valley.

Surrounded by mountains on all sides, the ancient trees in the valley are towering, lush and serene.

The girl led him round and round, and indeed walked for a while before arriving at a hut that was about the same size as Luo Wenxin's before.

"That's it." The girl pushed open the doorway, "Go in and have a look."

Luo Wenxin walked in, and at first she smelled a smell of medicine, she took a closer look, and when she saw the appearance of the person on the bed, she burst into tears. It fell down.

The man lay quietly on a small wooden bed, his eyelashes were covered, and he seemed to be asleep.

But his limbs, chest and thighs were wrapped in white gauze, and his complexion was much paler than before, which looked very bad.

Luo Wenxin slowly approached, lay down beside his bed, and reached out to touch the man's thick chest that was entangled. It didn't take two seconds for her tears to stop.

"He... Ji Sheng has always been in good health," he sniffed, and whispered, "And he, he..." He

is a big villain with the highest martial arts, so how could he suffer such serious injuries? ?

In the past ten days, although Luo Wenxin's consciousness was not clear, she probably remembered what happened.

I was kidnapped by the person in the original book, Ji Sheng came to save me, but was also injured, the two of them were in the ancient temple... After that, they rode horses all the way and came here.

But he clearly remembered that although Ji Sheng was injured, he was far from being bedridden and unable to move. What's going on?

There were two lines of tears on the boy's face, and he looked at the girl pitifully.

The girl said, "I, I don't know either. I heard from Ah Ying that he welcomed you into the valley. When he said he came, both of you were seriously injured. What kind of poison did you get... ...But fortunately, the old Guzhu personally saw your patients, and you are all well now!"

"Okay, okay?"

Luo Wenxin rubbed his chest, dazed, feeling that what happened these days is like a dream .

... The poison in his body is actually healed like this?

The tormentor's poison made him want to push Ji Sheng away desperately, but he really couldn't resist his approaching poison, so it was completely gone?

He then said anxiously: "Then, then I'm fine, why hasn't Ji Sheng woke up yet?"

The girl thought for a while, with a puzzled expression on her face, "I don't know! I'm just a maidservant in the valley, The one who delivers tea and meals for everyone, how can you know this? I'm afraid you'll have to ask the old valley owner who personally treats you to find out!"

Luo Wenxin immediately said, "Then where is the old valley owner? Just go and thank him."

The girl shook her head and said: "The old valley owner has already retreated, and I'm afraid I won't be able to see him again soon. Besides, the old valley owner never treats people easily, this is the first time in so many years." Luo

Wen My heart was completely discouraged, and I lay down beside the man's bed, there was nothing I could do.

He stretched out his hand to touch the man's face, and his fingertips rested slightly on the bridge of his high nose, feeling extremely sad in his heart.

In fact, he rarely saw Ji Sheng really asleep.

The man's face was fierce, and when he really fell asleep, the anger between his eyebrows and eyes dissipated, revealing a truly handsome appearance.

If a child saw his appearance again at this moment, he would not be afraid, nor would he cry in fright.

——But Luo Wenxin would rather he not be like this, and would rather Ji Sheng remain the same as usual.

He is always the most powerful, with good health and high martial arts, and has never been sick for a day.

The book clearly stated that the big villain hates the little cannon fodder, and if he killed him, he would still be unrestrained, why is it the other way around now?

In order to save him, Ji Sheng brought him here from so far away, but Luo Wenxin recovered from his illness, but he himself collapsed.

...Luo Wenxin didn't want this at all.

From that day on, Luo Wenxin came to see Ji Sheng in the hut where he was lying down every day.

On the first day, he held his face and whispered to Ji Sheng.

On the second day, he felt that talking alone was too cold, so he also took out the two little clay figurines from the bag, one person and two dolls, and talked to Ji Sheng together.

On the third day, he found that one side of Ji Sheng's gauze was warped, so he carefully wrapped it around for him again.

The little maid still came to deliver medicine and meals every day, but one serving became two servings, and she was happy and relaxed when the two of them were together.

The little maid's name was Xiao Luo, and she couldn't bear to see Luo Wen's heart was always gloomy, and her little face seemed to be covered with dark clouds, so she called a few more little sisters over, pulled Luo Wenxin out, and accompanied her They walked together in the valley to relax.

The ages of the young maidservants were not much different from Luo Wenxin, only sixteen or seventeen years old, very lively and cheerful, a group of people found a huge old tree, and sat under it to enjoy the cool air and chat.

One of them looked at the towering ancient tree, and suddenly thought: "This tree is good, why don't we play on a swing? Wen Xin, do you think it's good?" Luo Wenxin knew that they were trying to make her happy, so she agreed obediently

. .

Someone ran over and brought hemp rope and wooden planks, and they looked pretty decent.

Luo Wenxin also went over to help.

But Luo Wen was stupid, and the little girls didn't have much strength. After a group of people tossed and tossed for a long time, a swing was still loose and out of shape, and everyone was sweating profusely from exhaustion.

Xiao Luo took out a washed apple from the basket and came over, "Forget it, let's ask Ah Ying and the others to come over to help tomorrow. We don't know how to climb trees, so we can't reach the ones on top." Luo Wen held it in her heart

. Little Apple nodded cooperatively, and before she could speak, she heard a person running over out of breath not far away, shouting: "Mr. Luo!"

A group of people looked together.

The man took a few breaths, put his hands around his mouth, "Your brother is awake!"

"Huh??"

Not only Luo Wenxin, but even Xiao Luo and the others were shocked.

You need to know that those who are ordered by the pharmacists to deliver and dispense medicines, there is a quota for how many days to deliver the medicines!

Doctors can estimate when the patient will wake up after treating the disease, just like Luo Wenxin just pulled out the poison, without any physical injuries, the old valley owner said that he would wake up in five days at most, so it really is the fifth Day woke up.

But, but, that man has deep bone wounds all over his body, it is said that his internal energy seems to be damaged, and he is half a month old!

This is only the ninth day? !

Xiao Luo was stunned for a moment, "Are you serious?"

The man said: "It's absolutely true! I've already called the chief doctor!"

Xiao Luo said, "That, that... Wen Xin you..."

The words had not finished yet , I saw that the boy was no longer by the side.

The juicy little apple was left on the stake, and the boy's sleeves fluttered in the wind, like a light butterfly.

Luo Wenxin walked around the door twice before walking in slowly.

When he entered, he saw that Ji Sheng had sat up, his brows were wrinkled, and he was drinking a bowl of medicine in his left hand, while his right hand was irritably pulling the bandage around his waist and abdomen—the bandage wrapped him around and around

. The circle, so tight that his breathing was a little difficult.

Standing beside him was a boy delivering medicine, who seemed to be very embarrassed and wanted to say something, but he didn't dare to speak.

Luo Wenxin stood by the door, opened his mouth, and called out in a low voice, "Ji Cheng."

The man stopped pulling the bandage, relaxed his brows, raised his eyes to look at him, and looked at him without blinking.

Luo Wen put his hands behind his back, walked over slowly, and sat down beside his bed slowly, after a long time, he raised his dark eyes and looked at him, "You, are you feeling uncomfortable? "

When Ji Sheng woke up, Luo Wenxin was naturally happy, but he still felt guilty.

He felt that if he hadn't been too useless, was taken away, and had that kind of poison on his body, he would have harmed Ji Sheng.

But Ji Sheng didn't speak, just looked at him straight, his eyes were dark.

Luo Wenxin looked at him, becoming more and more panicked, her eye circles were red, and she almost shed tears.

This time it's not acting like a baby, it's really uncomfortable.

After a while, teardrops began to fall down, and Luo Wenxin wiped the tears with the back of her hand, but she couldn't finish it no matter what.

Seeing him crying, the man pursed his thin lips, wiped his cheek with his hand, and took his other hand.

Luo Wen was stunned, and forgot to shed tears again, and just let the man hold his hand and put it on his lower abdomen.

"..."

The man's lower abdomen was hard, and Luo Wenxin didn't know what he was doing touching it, so he just looked at him with teary eyes.

After a while, the man slowly said: "I... seem to have lost all my martial arts."

Luo Wenxin opened his mouth slightly, dumbfounded.

When he realized what the man was talking about, his first reaction was still a sigh of relief.

It's okay, okay, it's not that Ji Sheng is in pain or uncomfortable, it's just that he lost all his martial arts—

wait a minute, all his martial arts? !

Luo Wenxin immediately became anxious, "Huh? Why, why..."

The young man was in a hurry, and his big dark eyes instantly became foggy again.

Seeing that his eye circles were getting redder, Ji Sheng simply straightened up, holding the boy's cheeks in both hands, and wiped away the teardrops from the corners of his eyes with his thumbs, but there was a faint puzzlement on his face.

"Isn't it good?" The man frowned, thought for a while, and said, "I'm just an ordinary person right now." After thinking about it, he added,

"I don't even have half a skill."

You don't have to be afraid anymore.

"What are you talking about!" Luo Wenxin looked at him sobbing, thinking why Ji Sheng's head became stupid after being injured, "If you lose all your martial arts, then you... you, you are not the favorite Have you practiced martial arts?"

What's more, what's more... The original book originally said that the villain is almost the best in martial arts in the world at the end, so it's possible that because of himself, he changed the original trajectory, and Ji Sheng was about to leave the world. Does the number one master lose all his martial arts?

Luo Wenxin was terrified, tears couldn't stop streaming down her face, she just felt that she had messed up something serious!

While listening to him absent-mindedly, the man held his face in his hands and looked left and right. He felt that Luo Wenxin's lively speech and tears seemed like he hadn't seen it for a long time.

It seems that what Old Valley Master Di said is true, the strange poison has been completely removed.

Thinking of this, the man was in a good mood, and even raised his eyebrows a little. He didn't quite hear what the young man was saying just now, so he said casually, "Why do I only like to practice?" "..." The man held his face and moved a little

closer

. , with deep eyes, "Obviously there is someone I like more."

Luo Wen stared blankly at him, and suddenly realized what the man was going to say.

But the atmosphere was obviously not right now -

he opened his mouth and hiccupped a little.

The man left half a sentence, and he uttered it together with his sobbing: "I like Xinxin more."