Chapter 77

As soon as these words came out, the surroundings were silent for a moment.

People from the Jianghu naturally knew the reason for the silence; ordinary people who came to see the excitement also noticed that the atmosphere of the crowd was strange, and they dared not make a sound for a while.

I don't know who first yelled strangely: "He is that ugly, murderous villain? Why don't I look like that?"

This person's tone was strange, and when he called him like this, many people turned towards him. Look at the man on the second floor.

The man didn't wear any mask on his face, so you can tell at a glance whether he really looks ugly or not.

Just seeing this, everyone trembled again.

Ever since Ji Sheng became famous in the world, few people have seen what he looks like, because he has covered his face with a mask all year round, and his reputation is really bad. Shura is uglier and more ferocious than evil spirits, and everyone thinks that Shura is ugly -

all treacherous and evil people naturally have such faces.

As for why he still trembled after seeing his true face now, it wasn't because he was really ugly.

On the contrary, the man in front of him has deep and handsome eyebrows, and he is completely worthy of the word "jun", but he still holds a young man in his arms. The boy born, the boy born this time is really - it is difficult to find an adjective for a while

, In short, it is even more surprising than Ji Sheng not looking like a ghost!

Everyone's eyes couldn't stay on the man for a moment, and they were naturally attracted by the young man, but after staring for a long time, they felt a cold and hostile air surrounding their heads, and when they looked up again, a man who was frightened by the man's eyes Chiling, but trembling again.

But the man didn't give them much time to be stunned. He turned around, picked up a veiled hat from the side, and put it on top of the boy's head. Then, he jumped down from the second floor, and the black knife was unsheathed. , coming straight towards Shen Mu!

The crowd retreated one after another, but there were also those who could not avoid it. They were swept by the knife wind and fell to the ground immediately.

This group of people was overwhelmed, and now they really saw Duan Hun's appearance and the power of that person's palm wind, and they were in chaos.

Someone cursed and said: "Who said Ji Sheng is dead?!

" "It wasn't me! "

"Not you? Just now when your friend came to the restaurant, you said that even if Ji Sheng didn't die, he should have lost 80% of his power? ! "

Then I don't know, I'm just hearsay..."

In the middle of the ring, the four wrestling people had already stopped.

When Xiao Shu saw the man's face and the scimitar at his waist, his heart was half cold.

It was Ji There is no doubt about Cheng.

Seeing the man heading straight for Shen Mu, he had no time to be shocked at the reason why he was not dead yet, so he raised his sword to help his junior brother. In the middle of the ring, only

three people were left with their skirts flying around.

Ji Sheng fought against two, Shen Mu Mu Ben had lost his arm, and Xiao Shu was shocked by his sudden appearance. The two joined forces, but it was still difficult to resist——

A sound of "Zheng", Duan Hun collided with the two swords, making a sharp sound.

The next moment, Shen A crack suddenly appeared in the middle of Mu's saber "Zhiyi".

He only felt a sharp pain in his right arm, followed by a burst of numbness, as if he had been knocked unconscious by something, and as soon as his arm went limp, he couldn't stop falling backwards.

Seeing this, Xiao Shu hastily withdrew his sword and stepped forward to help his junior brother up.

Just stretching out his hand to touch his right arm, Xiao Shu's lips turned pale, and he glared angrily at the man in front of him, but he didn't have any strength to fight back now, so he had to watch him approaching helplessly.

Ji Cheng turned a deaf ear to it, and walked straight to Shen Mu's side with a knife in his hand.

Shen Mu's saber was broken, only Xiao Shu was left, and Meng Qiao Yunxiu was beside him, they had no power to resist.

The game is doomed.

He stood beside Shen Mu, and the tip of the soul-breaking knife slowly descended, touching the most fragile skin of his neck——

Xiao Shu's pupils constricted, and everyone around the audience gasped, thinking that today they would really witness it here. How did Ji Sheng take one's life?

But just now everyone could see the situation clearly, it was Shen Mu who used the hidden weapon first, and was defeated by the opponent's knife with inferior skills, if he really died, he would have nothing to say.

The tip of the soul-severing knife paused on Shen Mu's neck for a moment, and suddenly, Ji Cheng raised his eyes and looked towards the window of the two-story building.

The boy really was lying on the edge of the window, his black eyes were wide open, staring at him for a moment.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a few seconds, and when he turned his head again, he paused for a moment before removing the blade.

Everyone in the audience breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Shu's palms were full of cold sweat.

Seeing him move the knife away, Shen Mu didn't know whether he was relieved or more humiliated——

The numbness in the right arm has not subsided for a long time, just now Xiao Shu probed his tendons, and found out that although his right arm is still intact, the tendons are completely destroyed.

He already lost his left arm, and now his right arm is completely destroyed. In this way, from now on, Shen Mu might not be able to use a sword anymore, and become a real useless person, no different from death.

Shen Mu's teeth were trembling, "You might as well kill me with one knife..."

Ji Cheng put the knife back into its sheath, and looked at him with a pair of black eyes without emotion.

"You really deserve to die." The man leaned slightly and said condescendingly, "But you are lucky, I won't kill anyone in the near future."

Shen Mu immediately shut his mouth, his face pale and uncertain.

The people around naturally heard his words, and then there were whispers of guessing, "Ji Sheng saved his life, and he will definitely be humiliated at the martial arts conference in half a month..." Before the words fell, Gao

Da The man looked over at them.

The person who whispered in private just now choked for a moment.

"Wulin conference?" Ji Sheng glanced at him indifferently, then slowly looked around, "Wulin conference, is that you?" "..."

No

one spoke.

Ji Sheng nodded, "It doesn't matter if you don't go."

In just a few words, the meaning of arrogance has been fully revealed.

Almost all the people whose names can be counted in the world are here today, but none of them are his opponents. Shen Mu not only has his left arm, but now even his right arm is useless; Jiang Zhishen -

looking left and right, there is nowhere to see him.

It's true that we don't want to go to this martial arts conference.

Ji Sheng put the broken soul back on his waist, and walked into the Jixiang Building, Yunxiu and others who had just stood aside to watch the battle followed closely behind.

Suddenly, a young man's voice shouted in the crowd: "You didn't go to the martial arts conference, so why are you here today? Is it just for fun? What are you rushing to do now?!"

Naturally, there are still things to say.

What this person actually wants to ask is, since you, a thief, have not died, and now you reappear in the arena, you must be going to do evil and stir up troubles like before.

The man's steps stopped, then he turned around and looked straight at the person who spoke, his eyes were dark with anger.

This man was cold by nature, his brows were drawn together, and his body was full of hostility. Just looking at his appearance, he was fierce and not easy to provoke, but now that he knew that this man was Ji Sheng, it was even more terrifying.

The person who spoke swallowed his saliva, and the words he hadn't finished speaking were hoarse in his throat.

Did what he just said made Ji Sheng unhappy and wanted to kill him?

... This is Ji Sheng, that murderous Ji Sheng.

The man's eyes straightened with fright, but in the next moment, he saw the man slightly raised his eyebrows, and there seemed to be a glimmer of joy in his cold eyes.

"Hurry back and get married."

This person: "..."

Everyone was dumbfounded, almost stunned.

This villainous Asura God said that he wanted to rush back to get married?

Did you hear me right? ?

But when everyone doubted their ears and came back to their senses, there were nowhere to see them.

Looking up to the second-floor building again, the handsome young man who had glimpsed before was no longer there.

It's like a dream.

With the sound of the wind whistling in his ears, Luo Wenxin and Ji Sheng rode on the snow together, and were hugged and sat in the arms of the man facing each other.

Meng Qiao, Lu Qi, and Yun Xiu followed behind, and Xiao Xuehua also ran happily together.

It was late autumn in October, and the wind was already a little chilly, but Luo Wenxin rested his head on the man's chest, and he didn't feel cold at all, nor did he feel scared at all.

Above the head, suddenly there was a voice, "Didn't I lie to you."

Luo Wen was stunned, and looked up at him, "Ah?"

The man's jaw line was sharp, and his Adam's apple moved, "I said, My martial arts are better than Shen Mu's."

"..."

Luo Wenxin was dumbfounded.

It took him a long time to recall in his distant memory that Ji Sheng seemed to have said that.

But at that time, he mistakenly thought that Shen Mu was the big villain, thinking that Ji Sheng would suffer from him because he offended him, so he was panicked.

But now there is no such idea.

... It's just that Ji Sheng didn't expect to remember that incident until today.

After a while, Luo Wen's heart moved in his arms, and he stretched out his arms to hug his waist, "...you are better than him in martial arts."

The man lowered his eyes slightly, "Huh?"

"You are good wherever you are." The young man blinked at him, and said softly, "You are the best in the world."

Before the martial arts tournament started, and the heroes of the world hadn't decided the winner, Luo Wenxin said , he is the best in the world.

The "best" in his mouth naturally has nothing to do with the level of martial arts, but Ji Cheng thinks that this is much rarer than the first place in the martial arts conference.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, his Adam's apple rolled, and he lowered his head to kiss him.

Luo Wenxin accepted his kiss calmly, but when Ji Sheng tried to make an inch of it, he still resisted a little, blushing and said, "Meng Qiao and the others are all behind..." Ji Sheng clamped his horse's belly, "It doesn't

matter They."

Ta Xue raised his horse's hooves and galloped away, throwing the horses behind behind him by a certain distance.

Luo Wenxin immediately hugged Ji Sheng's waist even tighter, "Where are we going now?" "

Go back to Xianzhou to get married first, and then I'll take you on a tour." Ji Sheng looked down at him and said softly, "This time , the desert, the snow-capped mountains, wherever you want to go, I will take you there."

Luo Wenxin looked up at him, and smiled brightly, "Okay."

The white clouds were shining brightly on the top, and a group of people rode their horses westward, heading towards their old place. .

The sky is just right, the vast rivers and lakes are still lively, and they still have a lot of time, a long time, to indulge in the rivers and lakes and stay together forever.