Chapter 2

In the middle of the twilight, there was a sound of galloping horseshoes from far to near.

Walking to the foot of the mountain, the man on the left reined in, turned over and got off the horse, knelt and knelt in front of another horse that had also slowed down, and said in a deep voice: "My lord, that dog thief Li Fei's arrow is poisoned, you The wound must be treated immediately!"

The man on horseback was tall and tall, with two scimitars hanging from his waist, one thicker and the other thinner, shining coldly under the moonlight.

He was dressed in black, but the cloth on the left shoulder had been soaked with blood, and there was an obvious dark stain that was still spreading.

The man pulled up the rein, and the black horse under him neighed skyward and stopped.

This horse is called Taxue, it is Ji Sheng's mount, and it is a famous horse with a lot of spirituality. At this moment, even Ta Xue could already smell the increasingly thick smell of blood in the air, and stepped on the bend anxiously, worrying about the safety of his master.

But the man didn't seem to feel the pain at all, he glanced at the sky in the distance, and said, "Go to the inn first."

Meng Qiao knelt on the ground and refused to get up, and said anxiously: "My lord, but this is a strong poison. The dose on the arrow is not much, but if it is delayed for a few more days, I am afraid it will be difficult to solve."

The man frowned, did not speak, and only cast a cold glance at Meng Qiao.

If Ji Sheng had just looked at him normally, Meng Qiao wouldn't have dared to disobey him.

But now it was getting dark, and the mask on Ji Sheng's face covered most of his expression. Meng Qiao didn't see the flash of impatience in his eyes, and he was worried that he would be hurt, so he hesitated and said, "My lord, in fact... this place is quite close to Xianzhou. If we hurry up, we should be able to arrive before dark. But if we continue to go east, the nearest inn will be at least tomorrow morning. We can't say for sure on the road." There are also people in the building outside the building, it is difficult to deal with it in the dark."

Xianzhou has Xianyunzhuang.

This Zhuangzi was the residence of Yin Ruoyi, Ji Cheng's master, when he was still alive. After Yin Ruoyi passed away, Xianyunzhuang had no real master.

All in all, he hasn't been back for two or three years.

Ji Sheng looked in that direction, with no emotion in his eyes.

Suddenly, a fishy sweetness rolled up in the cavity of the tongue, and the poison of the arrow caused a momentary disorder in his breath. Thinking of those ants just now, Ji Sheng's unfulfilled killing intent surged almost instantly.

But the surge of internal strength involved the muscles, bones and blood vessels, and there was a sharper pain in the left shoulder.

Without further delay, Ji Cheng pulled the reins, turned the horse's head, and said, "Let's go."

Jian Yun secretly gave Luo Wenxin ice sculptures for several days, and the patterns were different every day.

The next day I brought over a little rabbit. The rabbit was crystal clear, and there were two stones embedded in it as eyes, not to mention how alive it was.

Luo Wenxin was a rich second generation in her previous life, and she has never been short of toys, but she has never seen such a thing, holding it in her hand, she can't put it down.

The two communicated with each other secretly, but on the fourth day, they were still stolen by Luyi's men.

That evening, Luyi came in an hour earlier to deliver the medicine. As soon as she opened the door, she found Luo Wenxin was hiding on the bed in a panic with the hem of her shirt lifted. There was still a small piece of wet water on the tea table on the left. There are traces, and the carrot used for the nose is tilted aside.

Lu Yi: "..."

Needless to say, each of them was taught a lesson.

From that day on, Jian Yun was sent to the outside to work as a handyman, and he was not allowed to enter the inner room, and in order to prevent him from taking advantage of loopholes, the others were also kicked out, and they were only allowed to come in when necessary.

Without the small ice animals that Jianyun sent, Luo Wen felt bored in the room. In addition, the weather was getting colder and colder. Although he didn't have any serious illnesses again, he still felt weak and sleepy all over. Every day, he fell asleep more often and woke up less often.

This day, Luo Wenxin still felt cold, even the air was stuffy.

The frailty of his body is worse than that of his previous life. At least in his previous life, if he felt uncomfortable, he could immediately have a quick-acting medicine, but here, even a small cold has to be taken. Half a month of traditional Chinese medicine can be cured.

Luo Wenxin didn't dare to stare at the ice and snow outside the house anymore, so she obediently wrapped herself up in a ball, and never got out of bed except to eat and drink medicine.

In the evening, Lu Yi came in to deliver food and medicine as usual, Luo Wenxin drank the medicine, but had no appetite for the rest of the dishes.

Luyi wanted to coax him to eat two more mouthfuls of steamed soft duck meat, when suddenly he heard a commotion in the outer courtyard, it seemed that Uncle Xu, the housekeeper of Xianyunzhuang, was calling Luyi's name, his voice was a little anxious, not like Xu Uncle's usual style.

Lu Yi was taken aback, and didn't care to wait for him to eat anymore, she just put the dishes on the low table aside, and covered the lid of the food box to prevent the heat from escaping.

Before leaving, Lu Yi whispered, "Go to sleep for a while. If you wake up later, eat something by yourself. Don't be hungry. I just boiled hot water, and I will warm it for you. Come on, call someone if you want to drink, but don't pour it yourself, be careful of burning."

Put down the curtain again, and then went out.

Lu Yi was concerned about Luo Wenxin, and also worried that Uncle Xu really had something to do, so she walked very fast.

Stepping into the lobby of the front yard, she saw a crowd of people kneeling all over the room. She was startled at first, then when she raised her head, she saw the man sitting on the main seat, his knees softened, and she couldn't help but kneel down too.

"Young Master..." Luyi's voice trembled, and she bowed her head deeply.

It has been so many years, Lu Yi really never thought that there would be a day to see this man again.

As soon as Luyi left, Luo Wenxin fell asleep.

The smell of incense in the room was just right, and he fell asleep quickly and deeply.

He didn't know how long he slept in a daze, but he finally woke up.

His head was heavy with dizziness, and his limbs were also heavy. Even if he moved, he would feel sore, as if he had been beaten for no reason.

The discomfort all over his body made him wrinkle his nose coquettishly before opening his eyes, thinking that he was still in a dream, so he softly called "brother".

But no one answered him, and he didn't hold the warm palm of his hand immediately.

Luo Wenxin waited and waited but couldn't wait, so he could only lift his eyelids and see the surrounding furnishings clearly, only then did he realize that he was not in a dream, and pursed his lips a little bit aggrieved.

It was still dark outside, and I didn't know if it was still dark or it was another night.

The whole house was quiet, without any sound at all. Luo Wenxin wanted to prop up half of her body, but she didn't have any strength in her arms. She tried her best to get up, but she still went limp, and fell back on the couch, staring at her eyes.

It took a long time to recover, he turned his head, looked at the kettle on the table, his throat was burning with thirst.

"Sister Luyi?" He turned towards the door and called softly, "Sister Luyi, I'm a little thirsty."

Except for the sound of the wind knocking on the window, no one responded to him, and the whole house looked solemn and cold.

Called a few more times, still no one answered.

For some unknown reason, Luo Wenxin suddenly became a little scared, as if she had fallen into some horrible dream, as if the comfort and comfort of the past few months were all fake.

Maybe there is no Xianyunzhuang at all, without these people, I simply died after the attack and came to another world.

Luo Wen was terrified, and no longer cared about the pain in his throat, he raised his volume and called out tremblingly, "Sister Luyi? See Yun? Are you there? Is there anyone outside?

" footsteps.

It was the sound of boots stepping on the ground. It was obviously not heavy, but it made people's hearts rise, as if they encountered some kind of dormant beast in the wild.

Soon, the door was pushed open, and a figure walked in.

Luo Wenxin raised her head and met a pair of black eyes.

It was a man standing by the door with his back to the light. He couldn't see his facial features clearly. He was dressed in black and had a very tall stature. The figure alone gave people an inexplicable sense of oppression.

Luo Wen was startled. He has lived in Xianyunzhuang for so long, it seems that he has never seen this man.

He opened his mouth and stared blankly at the man.

The man was also looking at him.

Looking at it, the man took a step forward, getting a little closer to the bed.

Luo Wenxin trembled all over, and immediately shrank into the quilt as if frightened, trying to wrap herself in the quilt in vain.

He reacted so strongly that the man's steps stopped instead, and he didn't move forward, only standing half a foot away from the foot of the bed.

As they got closer, Luo Wenxin finally saw the other person's face clearly.

Seeing this clearly, he couldn't help shaking his head.

The Luo family has good genes. In the previous life, his three older brothers were all handsome men. Luo Wenxin himself was also good-looking, but those good-looking men were completely different from the man in front of him.

The man's appearance is a very pure handsome, with a deep outline and a straight nose, but the pupils of his eyes are dark and pale, even when he looks at people directly, there is a kind of indifference and indifference.

This kind of superciliousness made it difficult for anyone to notice his handsomeness the first second they saw his appearance.

He looked at Luo Wenxin condescendingly, as if examining him.

It took Luo Wenxin several seconds to recover from his trance, realizing that although the man in front of him was unfamiliar, he was indeed a living person, not a monster.

Luo Wen felt inexplicably relieved—it wasn't a nightmare after all.

But the fear was gone, and what followed was nervousness.

Luo Wenxin looked at the man, pulled the quilt, and said cautiously, "Yes, I'm sorry..."

He thought he should call someone.

But he was a bit stupid, and he had just crossed over not long ago. Except for the people in Zhuangzi, he had never seen other people in this world.

I really don't know what to call him.

The only thing that is certain is that this man is also from Xianyunzhuang.

Is it the coachman?

Luo Wenxin quietly looked at him.

Bi, after all, he is so strong, he feels like he can knock down ten of himself with one punch.

He shrank into the quilt, and his sharp chin was clustered on the fluffy mattress. Like a kitten afraid of the cold, he looked at the man with a pair of dark eyes, and said softly: "It's a newcomer." Is it? I haven't seen you, I..."

Luo Wen thought for a few seconds.

He usually called Lu Yi his elder sister, and when he saw that Yun was younger than him, he called her by his first name, but the man in front of him was obviously older than him, and it was not very polite to call him uncle—"Could you please... give me water

? "Luo Wenxin said shyly.

His throat was really thirsty.

Sister Luyi was not around, so I had to trouble him.

After thinking about it, he stretched out a small white hand from under the quilt, held his clothes corner, and said politely, "...Thank you brother."