Chapter 36

There are very few people or events that can make Ji Sheng stunned twice in a very short period of time.

His black eyes enlarged slightly, and he even stopped breathing for a moment.

The boy's movements were a bit jerky.

He has been kissed countless times and touched everywhere on his body, but he still doesn't seem to have learned much. When it's his turn, he just clumsily sticks his mouth to other people's foreheads.

Luo Wenxin kissed him little by little, sweet and soft.

Ji Sheng's whole body was tense, his muscles were congested like a bowstring being stretched, but the boy's movements were like the lightest and sharpest knife, cutting the bowstring with a light stroke.

When the brain slowly realized the fact that "Luo Wenxin took the initiative to kiss herself", Ji Sheng didn't give him much time to take the initiative, and the priority was quickly reversed.

The closest neck was bitten first, followed by the lips and earlobes.

When he was carried on the horse and pressed on Taxue's back, the man's lips and tongue brushed his mouth with a force several times more fierce than usual, and Luo Wenxin finally realized what he had done.

The blush on the cheeks instantly spread to the whole body, and it was most obvious at the collarbone. Ji Cheng noticed it, and as soon as he gnawed on it, a soft moan escaped from Luo Wenxin's throat.

But this time, he has no reason to refuse Ji Sheng's kiss.

Taxue started to move slowly without knowing when.

Although he was only pacing and not running, the sudden movement below him still made Luo Wenxin tremble all over in fright.

There was no way to reach the rein with my hand, so I had to hug the only thing in front of me that I could grab.

——Holding his hands around the man's tight waist, he pulled him a little closer to him, almost completely sticking to each other.

The man gave a low and short laugh, raised his body, looked down at him for a few seconds, then lowered his head again, and kissed the young man's pale pink lips.

It doesn't hurt, it's just that the man's strength is a bit strong, Luo Wenxin's skin is tender, and his canine teeth rubbed against his soft lips, almost biting the skin, Luo Wenxin couldn't help but drop a few drops of physiological tears.

When the tongue licked to other places again, the tears fell more and more uncontrollably.

"Don't cry." Ji Sheng licked his tears, bit the flesh on his cheek, and mumbled, "You kissed me first." "..." The sentence "You kissed me

first

" "I", from the man's mouth, it sounds a bit weird no matter how you hear it.

It seemed to be saying "you hit me first, so I'm going to hit you back", it was vicious, but also a bit naive and inexplicable.

Luo Wenxin's head was stuck for a moment by his natural sentence, and soon realized that the person in front of him was indeed that kind of bad Ji Sheng.

I couldn't help being a little discouraged, stayed for a while, and bit the tongue he had stuck out as if to fight back.

But he didn't expect this little action to make the man even more excited. A pair of hands pinched his waist like iron pliers, and all the weight of his body was pressed up, as if he wanted to swallow Luo Wenxin whole.

After Taxue paced slowly for an unknown distance, the two on horseback gradually stopped.

Treading Xue seemed to be spiritual. As soon as he felt the movement on his back, he snorted heavily and slowly stopped.

It turned the horse's face around, glanced at the two people in messy clothes, and then turned its head away with disdain.

It stopped by a small river and began to drink water on its own.

Ji Sheng jumped off the horse, stretched out his hand again, and hugged Luo Wenxin.

After a while, Luo Wenxin didn't have much strength, and his clothes were messed up. He didn't really want to move, but he felt that he must be tired from walking on the snow carrying the weight of two people for so long, so he obediently reached out to Ji Cheng .

But he overestimated his own physical strength. As soon as he was hugged and put on the ground, his legs went limp, and he was about to fall forward limply.

Fortunately, Ji Sheng didn't let go of him at all, and took advantage of the situation to hug him.

Ji Sheng hugged him for a while, then half-bent down, turned his face sideways, raised his chin, "Come up."

Luo Wenxin slowly climbed onto his back, and was carried by his buttocks, and the two of them walked slowly Walk along the river bank.

The moonlight is excellent, and the wind is blowing wonderfully.

For about half an hour, neither of them spoke.

Luo Wenxin put her arms around the man's neck, leaned on his back, secretly looked at his side face without blinking.

The silhouette of the man is extremely deep, and he is bathed in the soft moonlight and has not softened a bit. Just standing there is always like a sharp knife.

But such a person has never aimed the knife at himself.

A gust of cool night wind blows, and a few strands of Ji Sheng's hair are blown up and brushed against his face.

He seemed to feel a little itchy, and the eyebrows gathered together.

Luo Wenxin stretched out her hand and brushed his hair, then he stopped, squinted his eyes slightly, and let him move.

He is obviously such a big man, but at the moment he seems a little docile for no reason.

Luo Wenxin knew, however, that this person was not docile at all, most of all he did his own way.

Still, he's attached to him.

Luo Wenxin hugged his neck, and suddenly called his name, "Ji Cheng."

"Huh?"

Luo Wenxin whispered in his ear, "You...why are you being so nice to me?"

Ji Cheng With his back on his back, Sheng still walked steadily, asking back without any pause, "Very good?"

"Very good." Luo Wenxin whispered, "Buy me a lot of things...and protect me all the time."

But they are clearly strangers who have nothing to do with each other.

Why did Ji Sheng treat him so well?

Luo Wenxin didn't know what answer she wanted to hear, but her heart beat inexplicably faster, thumping.

But he was still lying on Ji Cheng's back, his small chest was pressed tightly against his back, especially in the thin summer clothes, I don't know if Ji Cheng noticed it.

Ji Sheng didn't seem to expect Luo Wenxin to ask such a question, he frowned and thought for a moment, and said, "I just want to."

This answer was very Ji Sheng, and it was completely expected, Luo Wenxin pouted, I was vaguely dissatisfied, but I didn't know what to say.

He was playing with the man's hair, and suddenly he had an idea, and said in a small voice, "Then, why would you carry someone else like this?" "..."

Ji Sheng really paused this time, and turned his head to look at him ,"What?"

"I'm asking, will you carry someone else like you are carrying me now." Luo Wen thought for a while, and gave an example, "For example, Meng Qiao, one day, he was tired from walking, and his legs were very sore. , I want you to carry him..."

Actually, Luo Wenxin didn't know if it was right to use Meng Qiao as an example, but Ji Sheng didn't have any other friends, and even his relationship with Lu Qi was faint.

"..." Ji Sheng stopped his words, frowned and said, "Impossible."

Meng Qiao's legs are sore?

If Meng Qiao's legs are sore, it means it's time to practice more.

Besides, Meng Qiao has his own lover.

"... Oh."

Hearing this answer, Luo Wenxin was barely satisfied.

The night was getting darker. After stepping on the snow and drinking water, he lay down on the bank to rest, flicking his tail slowly from time to time.

Ji Sheng didn't bother it, and walked slowly around the small river with Luo Wenxin on his back.

Luo Wenxin put her face on the man's broad back, her feet swayed, feeling extremely at ease, and she kind of wanted to be carried by him all the time.

Just as he was thinking like this, suddenly, Ji Cheng turned around and walked towards a big tree.

Luo Wen felt a little disappointed, thinking that Ji Sheng was going to put him down, his face puffed up, he hugged the man's neck tightly, and quietly wrapped his legs around him.

However, the man did not let You Luo Wenxin down, but quickened his pace a little, walked straight to a tree, and then loosened his belt with one hand.

Luo Wenxin hugged his neck tightly, still thinking about some twists and turns in his head, a little wandering.

It was only when he heard the voice that he realized what Ji Sheng was doing.

He lowered his head slowly and looked down.

"!"

After staying for a moment, Luo Wen yelled suddenly, "Ji Cheng!"

He was always soft-spoken, rarely like this now, like a kitten whose fur has all exploded.

Or Ji Sheng was going too far.

The two had just reconciled, logically speaking, they shouldn't have scolded him so quickly, but Luo Wen endured and endured, and still couldn't hold back, and still scolded, "You pervert!!" The man put on his belt,

puzzled Seeing that

Luo Wenxin's small face was dull, he thought for a while and explained, "I can't help it." "

..."

So I couldn't help it.

I couldn't bear this kind of thing anymore, Luo Wenxin naturally couldn't let him endure it, and something would happen.

What's more, in the past, when they were traveling in a carriage, they would not always have the opportunity to see the posthouse during the day, and there would always be times when they needed to solve it on the side of the road.

Even I have done that -

I was taken by Jianyun, he was in the grass, and Jianyun stood guard for him outside the grass, lest someone come over, come and go in a hurry, like a thief.

The same is true now. There is not even a single trace of human habitation here, Ji Cheng thinks so, that's all there is to it.

"But, but..." The boy's voice was a little softer, and then he suddenly raised his voice, "But I'm still on your back! If you're like this, I'll watch, watch..." I saw everything

! !

Although it was already dark, there was still a round of moon hanging on the top of the tree, and the thing was too big. Through the moonlight, Luo Wenxin could clearly see its shape and outline.

"Oh." Ji Sheng didn't expect him to react so strongly, he paused, and said, "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

Luo Wenxin was completely dumbfounded: "..."

Ji Sheng was right.

He has seen it.

But although I have seen it, I did not see it with my eyes.

At that time, because Luo Wenxin was too shy, she had her eyes closed, and Ji Sheng held her hands and led her to touch her, and she didn't face to face with it.

But this time, everything was clear.

His face turned red, and within a short while, he became even redder than when he was coaxed by Ji Cheng into doing that kind of thing in Zui Tu Mountain.

But, but...

why would there be such a person, you are not ashamed at all! !

But after much deliberation, there was nothing to scold him except "pervert". Luo Wenxin stared at the man's back for a while, and bit his shoulder and neck vigorously.

Like a young milk cat, he grinded and grinded his muscles with his teeth. The man hissed in a low voice. He didn't feel any pain, but only felt itchy. He closed his eyes and endured it for a while, but he relaxed a little bit of his muscles and let him bite.

When Luo Wen got tired of biting his heart and loosened his mouth, he switched hands and hugged him in front of him.

"Don't be angry." Ji Cheng hugged him, thought for a while, then suddenly turned him away, turned his back to himself, and asked, "Do you want to hug me too? I'll hug you."