Chapter 5

In the original world, Luo Wenxin lived in a large villa in Haicheng. There was a bathtub at home. Every time he took a bath, the servant would adjust the water temperature in the bathroom to a suitable temperature, and occasionally he would take a milk bath or flower petal bath.

And after coming to this world, although Luyi tried her best to make her life comfortable, the conditions were not as good as in the previous life, and the weather was getting colder, so it would be nice to be able to take a bath in the bathtub for two or three days.

Knowing that he could go to the hot spring bath for a bath, Luo Wenxin was naturally willing.

After dinner, Lu Yi really packed up his clothes and tools and came to pick him up.

The back mountain is not too far away, it takes less than a quarter of an hour to go out from the gate of the backyard.

Passing through the pavilion is an extremely large bathroom. Lu Yi should have come to take care of it in advance. At this time, the central bath has been filled with hot water, and the steaming water vapor has warmed the whole room.

"I added a medicinal bag for activating qi and blood into the pool," Luyi tried the water temperature, "after soaking in this medicinal bath, you can sleep more comfortably at night, but don't soak it for too long, I'll go Take a look at the medicine in the kitchen, and remember some time yourself, if you feel uncomfortable somewhere, come and sit up there."

After speaking, Lu Yi was still a little worried, glanced at him, and hesitated to speak.

She naturally wanted to stay and serve her closely.

It's perfectly normal for a maidservant of a rich family to take a bath for the young master, and besides, Luo Wenxin is young and in poor health, so there's nothing to avoid suspicion.

In the first one or two months of coming here, Luyi tried to do this before, but Luo Wenxin probably had never experienced such a life before, she was too shy, and if she stayed in the room, she would be so shy that she couldn't even wear clothes. Not daring to take it off, trembling, that little appearance looked so pitiful, and then Lu Yi didn't force it anymore.

Luo Wenxin took off her shoes and socks early, and was sitting on the side, her legs dangling and she tested the water temperature with her toes.

The hot toes curled up, and then he raised his red face that was smothered by the heat, obediently obediently.

After Luyi left, Luo Wenxin slowly took off his clothes and went into the water from the stone steps.

When his whole body was submerged in the warm water, he couldn't help but sighed comfortably, only feeling that his whole body was wrapped gently and warmly by the pool water.

The surroundings were quiet, Luo Wenxin hadn't taken such a comfortable bath for a long time, she was a little drowsy, but she still remembered Luyi's instructions not to soak for too long, so she tried her best to pull herself together and stretched out her slender arms Move the surface of the water and make some noise so that you don't really fall asleep.

But paddling all the time is also tiring.

After playing for a while, Luo Wenxin's arms became sore, so he had to stop again, leaning against the wall of the bathtub and closing his eyes to rest his mind. After a while, he was really about to fall asleep.

He has always been not very vigilant, and he didn't know that there were two doors at the front and back of the bath, so he didn't even notice when a person came in and stood behind him.

The arrow wound on Ji Sheng's left shoulder was so deep that the white bones could be seen the moment it was pulled out.

He himself felt nothing and didn't feel any pain, he scooped up a handful of centella grass from the snow mountain and rubbed it on the wound to stop the bleeding.

If it was an ordinary trauma, the usual treatment would be enough, at most, he would take another Nine Turns Pill, but the arrow was poisoned.

It is also thanks to his strong internal energy and good physical foundation, after a day and a night, the toxins have been discharged in sevens and eighty-eight, but it is still a little sluggish when the internal energy is activated.

The poor circulation of internal energy makes people irritated, remembering that there is such a pool in the back mountain, Ji Sheng came here.

As soon as he entered, his footsteps stopped.

I just didn't expect to see such a scene when I came in.

The boy was soaking in the pool water, with only his shoulders and arms exposed, floating and sinking with the shallow current, his black hair was pulled aside and hung down in front of his collarbone, making his shoulders look like jade. of whiteness.

He seemed to be asleep, with his head tilted slightly, revealing a small half of his flushed and flushed face, breathing long and peacefully.

Ji Sheng stood a foot away from him, and could see that his eyelashes were long and wet from the steam, and there were tiny drops of water on the tips of the curled eyelashes.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, then turned his head away suddenly.

There was another faint stabbing pain from the wound on his shoulder that hadn't fully healed.

Ji Sheng frowned, held his breath a little, and suppressed the restless blood pressure, only then did he realize that at some point, he subconsciously activated his inner strength again.

It's the second time.

Anyone who learns martial arts will understand on the first day of tempering their foundations that the most taboo thing in martial arts is distracting thoughts.

When people have distracting thoughts, they will give birth to delusional thoughts. These things often make the circulation of the dantian difficult at critical moments. Therefore, people with distracting thoughts cannot pursue the highest state of martial arts.

The reason why Yin Ruozhen prefers Ji Sheng is simply because he thinks that his mind is so pure and simple that he is almost a beast, with such a nature, it is probably difficult to have any distracting thoughts.

After closing his eyes for a moment, Ji Sheng's eyes regained clarity, he turned his head, his eyes fell on the top of the boy's head, and he looked down at him expressionlessly.

Perhaps because of the sudden heavy breathing above his head, Luo Wenxin woke up suddenly from his nap.

This pool is really good. After soaking for a short while, the pain in my waist has been relieved a lot.

If he hadn't felt a feeling like being stalked by a wild animal even with his eyes closed, Luo Wenxin might really have fallen asleep so comfortably.

He turned his head quickly.

The first thing I saw was a pair of black leather boots, the cuffs were tightly closed, and further up were the man's slender and tight calves.

Luo Wen's heart trembled, and he suddenly didn't dare to look up.

Sister Luyi... Where is Sister Luyi?

Who can tell him that no one will come if it is clearly agreed, why is he here?

The pair of black boots suddenly took a step forward, Luo Wenxin was so frightened that he took two steps back, his back bumped against the other pool wall, the pain made him let out a low cry, he stopped quickly, and raised his head to meet the man's eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Luo Wen said tremblingly with his back against the pool wall, "I, I didn't know you would come..."

What to do, what to do!

First, he used other people's current people to order them around, instructing them to feed water, and now he took over their bathing pool...

Luo Wenxin felt that he was really going to be kicked out now!

Most of his body is hidden in the pool water, but this is a spring of eyes, and the water quality is extremely clear. In fact, he can see the underwater situation as soon as he lowers his head.

Just now he turned his back to Ji Sheng, but now he turned around, his neck was raised slightly because of fear, and he blushed with shame, but he didn't realize how transparent the water was.

"How did you get in here?"

He asked the question in a straightforward manner, but he didn't hear much displeasure, Luo Wen couldn't help being taken aback.

He raised his head, met the man's emotionless eyes, hesitated for a moment, and said in a staggered way: "I'm sorry, I didn't know you would use it too, yes, I came here by myself..." Of course, sister Luyi couldn't be exposed

.

Sister Luyi kindly helped her, but she couldn't let him be blamed by the master for this.

Luo Wenxin simply took the whole matter on himself, "I heard from the people in Zhuangzi that the hot springs in the back mountain can heal wounds, so I came here by myself..." He really wouldn't lie at all

.

His black eyes wandered wildly, and he glanced at the stack of bath supplies on the steps, which were obviously prepared by the maid, and then hurriedly lowered his eyes guiltyly, wringing and wringing his two little hands that were not under the water, for fear that others would not know that he was lie.

The air was silent for a moment.

"Are you injured?"

Another straightforward question.

Luo Wenxin was stunned, and nodded hastily, "I hit my waist."

As if he was afraid that he wouldn't believe it, he turned himself around, pressed his hands on the edge of the pool, tiptoed slightly, and exposed his entire snow-white back.

The boy is thin and thin, but there are no bones in his body. Water droplets rolled on the suet jade-like skin, and slid down from the hollow of the back, pausing slightly at the delicate waist.

He was still lying on the edge of the pool, and he didn't know what he looked like in the eyes of others, but he put his finger on his waist as if he was afraid that Ji Sheng would not see it, and said eagerly, "Here.

" The fingertips, which were getting more and more tender, were pressed against the waist, and the soft flesh was sunk a little by the fingers, like tofu.

"It hit here." He was still talking.

Ji Sheng pursed his lips, staring at the place where his fingers pressed, without blinking.

Sure enough, there was a bruise the size of a palm, and the young man's skin was too white, which looked really shocking.

It's also inexplicably an eyesore.

Ji Sheng looked at it for a while, but didn't realize that he took another step closer, and then asked, "How did you get hurt?"

"It was you..." Luo Wenxin turned his head, and almost blurted out that you fell, but he saw the man's eyes , and closed his voice in embarrassment again, and said in a low voice, "I accidentally knocked it on myself..."

Ji Sheng looked at him, "Where is the knock?"

"..."

This tone, as if Luo Wenxin really told him that the knock was on Where, he will go to dismantle that thing.

After a while, Luo Wenxin whispered: "On the bedpost."

Ji Sheng nodded, but didn't say anything else, raised his legs and took a step, walked to the steps, and suddenly began to undress.

"..."

Now Luo Wenxin was so frightened that she was about to stick to the wall of the pool.

What do you mean?

Does he want to come in for a bath together?

Seeing that the man's clothes became thinner one by one, and the wheat-colored chest was exposed bit by bit, Luo Wen's impatient eyes turned red, and he didn't understand why things turned out like this.

After all, he came here through time travel. Luo Wenxin doesn't think he is a very conservative person, but it doesn't mean that he can stay in the same bathing pool with a man who has only met once and can be called a complete stranger without changing his face. take a bath.

Besides, I didn't wear any clothes on my body—

it was only at this moment that Luo Wenxin realized that the water in the hot spring was so transparent that it could hardly cover anything. His body sank, and he looked at the wall of the pool with his eyes in a panic, looking for his clothes.

But Luyi was afraid that the clothes would be splashed by the water, so she put them far away.

To put on clothes, one must come out of the pool naked.

Then, why not just soak it like this!

Luo Wen's little face turned red, and he was extremely nervous.

When Ji Cheng got into the water with his muscular and tight upper body, and slowly walked towards him, Luo Wen's heart tightened, and tears almost burst out.

Luo Wenxin herself couldn't explain why she was so afraid of this man.

In the end, the other party didn't do anything to me, it's just that he was a little taller, a little more aggressive, and a little more oppressive. Why did he have to be so worthless? He, he... Luo Wenxin really wanted to

cry up.

A scream suddenly sounded not far away.

Luo Wenxin wiped away her tears, and hurriedly looked over there, and sure enough, she saw Luyi's shadow.

Lu Yi was standing behind the screen in front of the main entrance, Xu saw from the other side that something was wrong with the shadow inside, so she screamed out.

Luo Wenxin shouted, "Sister Luyi!"

Luyi no longer cared about seeing no evil, and hurriedly walked out from behind the screen. Seeing the situation in front of her, she couldn't hide her shock.

"Shao shao shao... the young master!?"

Luyi's heart was pounding, and her nervous tongue was knotted.

One moment she was saying that she should try her best not to let Luo Wenxin meet Ji Sheng again, but the next moment they just happened to bump into each other.

In my impression, Ji Sheng had never been to Houshan Hot Spring in the future, so why did such a coincidence happen.

"Sister Luyi..." Luo Wenxin called out again, with an obvious plea for help in his voice.

Luyi hurriedly lowered her head, lowered her gaze, took clothes and a dry cloth towel from the wooden shelf, and hurriedly walked to Luo Wenxin's side with a short body, shook off the cloth towel, and covered the boy's body to block her sight.

After finishing all this, he took a deep breath and said, "Young Master, I didn't know that you were going to use the hot spring tonight... I brought Mr. Luo here on my own initiative, so let's go now." Ji Sheng leaned

lazily Then, after listening to her finish, there was no reaction, just closing her eyes, and her Adam's apple slipped slightly.

This is what chasing guests means.

Lu Yi didn't delay any longer, and hurriedly took Luo Wenxin out.

Before leaving, he looked back once in a strange way.

It just happened to crash into the man who didn't know when he opened his eyes again.

The man is leaning back against the side of the bathtub relaxing.

He was tall, and only half of his body was submerged in the water when he sat down. His muscular arms rested on the edge of the pool, and his black eyes followed Luo Wenxin without blinking.

Obviously he was the one who watched Luo Wenxin get caught, but he didn't have the slightest sense of peeking, his eyes were fixed.

Ji Shengwu and Luo Wenxin looked at each other for a moment, pursed their thin lips, and then slowly lowered their eyes, but then fell on the boy's exposed calf again, it was a blatant but frank look.

Luo Wenxin immediately turned her head away as if being splashed by sparks.

The man had no expression from the beginning to the end, and he didn't even raise his eyebrows, but Luo Wenxin just felt that he could see a bit of regret from his face.