Chapter 13

If it wasn't for the lack of water in his mouth at the moment, Meng Qiao would have choked to death.

His slightly dark skin was flushed red, and even his voice was a little louder, "Dang, of course not!" After finishing speaking, he

felt something was wrong, and added: "He, he, he is not my lover, I am How can you touch his legs casually?"

...It still doesn't seem right.

Gritting his teeth, he said, "For this kind of thing, I have to be willing, and he is also willing." "

Oh." Ji Sheng nodded, and said with a natural expression, "So he is not willing?"

Meng Qiao: "..."

That's all.

Meng Qiao took a deep breath, blushed and said, "My lord may have misunderstood. I don't have that kind of relationship with Lu Qi. Besides, touching...legs is not something a gentleman does. I don't know how to do this kind of thing." It's something."

In the end, as if thinking of something, he emphasized heavily: "... is especially despicable!"

As soon as the words fell, the mountains fell into a long silence.

Ji Sheng's jaw was tense, and he glanced at Meng Qiao coldly.

But in the end, he didn't say anything, raised the knife and left on his own.

Meng Qiao stayed for a long time to blow the mountain wind.

After the cool wind calmed down his feverish head a bit, he realized belatedly that he, maybe, had said the wrong thing.

Ji Sheng didn't completely ignore Meng Qiao's words.

But those are a bit difficult for him to think about.

Meng Qiao said that doing that was not done by a gentleman, but Ji Cheng thought to himself, he is not a gentleman.

But then he thought of the tears on the young man's face. He was obviously really scared by him, and he became irritable again, and began to think about what a gentleman is.

After sitting in meditation for several hours, I found nothing, but the night was already dark.

There was nothing left and right, so I held back and went to the Nuan Pavilion, and Ji Sheng went to the back mountain to practice.

For a long time, Ji Sheng's life only consisted of three things: practicing kung fu, going to Saibei to pay homage to his master every first month, and killing those who came to provoke him.

But now, there seems to be something else, which always occupies his mind.

Ji Sheng's shoulders and arms sank, and he slowly opened his eyes, looking down at his hands.

These hands only touched Luo Wenxin's leg a few hours ago.

The young man's legs were white and soft. They looked thin and seemed to have no flesh, but they were warm and soft to the touch, and he didn't want to let go of them.

I can't help but want to poke a little more inside, it's best to be caught by the soft thigh meat.

Ji Sheng has always gone his own way, doing whatever he wants, and the word restraint is very unfamiliar to him.

As usual, he followed his heart.

Then he heard the boy's cry and was kicked a few times.

This was the first time Ji Sheng was beaten by others, but he didn't feel angry.

Because he saw that Luo Wenxin's hands, legs and feet had almost no color difference, they were naturally white, and they were tender and tender like milk after being pampered in the greenhouse all year round.

...and don't know if it's the same elsewhere.

Just as he was distracted, suddenly, a force of energy galloped from the forest, fast and fierce.

Ji Sheng thought it was Meng Qiao at first, but soon realized it was not.

Meng Qiao didn't have the guts, and Meng Qiao's speed was far from that fast.

Ji Sheng immediately pulled away from his thoughts, raised his head suddenly, and Wu Shang who was standing by the side moved in response to the sound, and the swords collided with each other, making a sharp "clang".

The long sword bounced backwards, but was firmly held by one hand, and it was inserted into the sheath with the backhand.

Ji Cheng raised his eyes to see that the man in Tsing Yi was carrying the pitch-black long sword behind his back, and he was smiling gently, calling him: "Senior brother."

Ji Cheng's eyes darkened slightly, and he pressed his hand on the knife, both Wushang and Duanhun uttered a sigh of relief. A low hum.

The man in Tsing Yi didn't draw his sword an inch more, he took a step forward, his eyes stayed on Ji Sheng for a while, and said: "It seems that my brother's skills have improved a lot over the years."

Ji Sheng didn't speak.

Xu Wenmiao smiled slightly, as if he was not surprised by Ji Sheng's attitude, and said, "Otherwise, I wouldn't be practicing and still be fascinated, and I didn't even notice when I was nearby." "This has never happened before," Xu Wenmiao

said "It seems that senior brother must be very sure about the competition after March."

"What competition?" Ji Sheng asked quietly.

Xu Wenmiao was only stunned for a second, and then said: "Brother, did you forget so quickly? Last May, the appointment made with the people from Lou Wai Lou in Gusu, and a year later in the same place, there will be another competition, and the winner will be divided." Negative."

Three years ago, Ji Sheng had just made his mark in the arena.

But he has a peculiar way of martial arts, and wears half a mask all the year round. People in the world don't know what sect he is. They only know that nearly half of the people who challenged him had their heads cut off by a machete. Leave a whole body.

Everyone in the Wulin was in an uproar.

Although people in the Jianghu competed in martial arts, the casualties were uncontrollable, but there was no one as cruel as him, as if they didn't care about human life at all.

All of a sudden, there were many rumors, passing him down as an evil ghost Shura and a green-faced Rakshasa, and no one dared to provoke him again.

But there are also people who can't stand it.

The Central Plains gang "Lou Wai Lou" is full of talents, and those with high martial arts skills are like crucian carp crossing the river. Over the years, they have faintly gained the status of the mainstay in the martial arts.

Now, with an arrogant junior like him who acts without knowing the heights of the sky and the earth, Lou Wai Lou will do his part, so he must be taught a lesson. Before teaching him martial arts, he must first learn how to be a human being.

Of course, this kind of thing must be witnessed by people from all over the world, so there was an agreement for the next year's Gusu competition.

Moreover, Lou Wai Lou took this opportunity to invite young heroes from all over the world, with the intention of turning this competition into a meeting of heroes.

Xu Wenmiao was naturally also invited.

"Oh." Ji Sheng looked at him expressionlessly, and said, "He's already killed."

"Who?" Xu Wenmiao was taken aback, with a trace of astonishment in his eyes, "You killed the people outside the building?" "

No I know you." Ji Sheng leaned back and stated slowly, "One has short hair and uses a long whip, and the other uses a short knife."

"..." Xu Wenmiao's pupils constricted and his lips trembled for a while, before he said, "You know, these two people are named Gu Miao and Li Fei, they are the fourth and fifth disciples of the host outside the building, and they have a very high reputation outside the building , you killed the two of them, wouldn't you be punished by the whole world..." "

They plot against me." Ji Sheng interrupted him, his voice was calm, but there was a trace of bloodthirsty in his eyes, "So what if you kill them?"

Originally, Ji Sheng Sheng didn't take the agreement of the competition seriously.

But unfortunately, they met Li and Gu on the Kunlun Mountains.

They came to Kunlun to pay homage to their old friends, but when they spoke rudely in front of Master Ji Cheng's grave, they were cut off by Ji Cheng's palm, so they became angry and attacked him.

Gu Miao couldn't do it alone, so they went up together. Gu Miao saw senior brother Li Fei's hand was crippled, shouted loudly, his eyes were red, and he no longer cared about the morals of the world, and used the unique hidden weapon outside the building to Ji Cheng , it was quenched with poison, which eventually injured Ji Sheng's arm.

Xu Wenmiao's figure flickered, and the blood on his face had faded.

plot.

He knew that this was touching his senior brother's inverse scale.

His senior brother grew up in the mountains before he was eight years old. In the words of their master Yin Ruoyi, he has cultivated seven parts of animal nature, and the remaining three parts are human nature.

Animal instinct allows him to learn to protect himself, learn to fight like wild beasts in the jungle, and at the same time show no mercy to those potential enemies.

Xu Wenmiao still remembered that when the two of them came out of the mountain together, a Jianghu gang wanted to recruit them, but the methods were quite indiscriminate. They drugged the two of them in the meal, and even sent a coquettish woman to try to seduce them.

That little dose of medicine was nothing to the two of them. Xu Wenmiao declined with a gentle smile in the groggy state, but when they got together the next morning, they found out that the next room had been spattered with blood three feet last night.

Ji Sheng doesn't like hypocrisy and submissiveness, he hates calculations, and he hates complicated people's hearts the most.

If he was told that anyone approached him with a purpose, he would end up in the same way as these people.

Xu Wenmiao stood where she was, her face was pale, and for some reason, she suddenly remembered some secret rumors she had heard a few months ago.

When it was said that Ji Sheng was not close to women, someone had a wrong mind and tried tricks on men.

It was rumored that Prince Beiyang sent someone secretly to Xianzhou to send a stunning young man with this idea.

But that's the end of the story, Xu Wenmiao felt that he didn't need to spy any more, and he could guess the boy's fate.

It must be miserable.