Chapter 26

After a few rains, even if it is really summer, it is hotter every day.

The camphor trees on both sides of the road are in full bloom, and there are clusters of roses under the trees, with red flowers and green leaves. Compared with spring, it is not a lively scene.

With the sound of cicadas chirping, a Xianggai carriage slowly came along the Qingshi Road. Someone raised the curtain of the carriage, and a hand protruded from it.

The wrist was white and slender, and even the blue veins seemed to be a little thinner than ordinary people, hidden under the thin and tender skin, showing a fragile light purple color in the sun, which made one suspect that it would break if pinched.

It was Luo Wenxin.

He lifted the curtain and was looking out of the carriage curiously.

Not far ahead is the city gate, which, according to Meng Qiao, is Gusu.

From spring to summer, they traveled from Mozhou to here for more than a month.

The first was to ride a horse, but Luo Wen, who was wearing a saddle, was really uncomfortable, and his thighs were red all over. One day, he was forced to take off his clothes to look at it, and then turned to a certain villa, saying that it was an old acquaintance of Ji Sheng. .

They got a carriage in that villa and rested for another two days.

It's strange to say that the old acquaintance hadn't seen Ji Sheng for a long time, and wanted to see how much his martial arts had improved over the past year, but for some reason, when that person saw Luo Wen, who was carried off the horse by Ji Cheng, Heart, it means that she doesn't want to move anymore, she insists on dragging Luo Wenxin to appreciate flowers and drink tea.

Of course the tea was not finished.

As soon as the carriage arrived and the various interiors inside were arranged, Ji Sheng hugged Luo Wenxin, with a sullen face, and walked straight away without even saying hello, leaving his old acquaintance behind and sighing.

The three of them continued to go south. With a carriage, they were not afraid of the bumps. For convenience, they took the trail.

Those mountain trails are dark at night, and the forest is deep and dense. If the birds chirp twice, it will become more intrusive, and it is always suspicious that someone will come out of it unexpectedly.

Luo Wenxin was still a little scared, not only because of the night, but also because the memory of that sunset was never far away.

He felt a little unlucky.

It has been half a year since I came to this world, and I have been stable for so long. I thought I would remain stable like this forever, but unexpectedly, I still haven't escaped the big villain in the original book.

So I couldn't help but recall the scene of Luo Wenxin's death in the book.

It's a pity that he doesn't remember much, and he has completely forgotten the cause and effect. He only firmly engraves one thing in his heart, that is, if he meets that person, he will end up very miserable.

The last example was a bloody lesson.

That day, Ji Sheng was lucky enough to save him, but if there is a next time, what should he do?

Ji Sheng is a good person, but because of this, Luo Wenxin felt that Ji Sheng shouldn't have a grudge against a lunatic with high martial arts for no reason because of him.

From childhood to adulthood, Luo Wenxin seldom encountered any really difficult things. Even if he came to a strange world alone, although he was a little scared, he was very lucky that he didn't suffer for too long.

This was the first time he was seriously worried about something.

Although Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao are people in the rivers and lakes, they know martial arts, even if they are enough to protect themselves, but with him as a burden, if they meet that coquettish man again, they will inevitably be at a disadvantage.

But if he were to say to Ji Sheng, "Leave me alone", he couldn't say it.

After thinking about it, I feel that I can blame no one but myself for being too weak.

For several days in a row, he was depressed, huddled on the soft cushion in the carriage, looking unhappy, even Meng Qiao, who was thicker than the mouth of a bowl, noticed something was wrong, and frequently cast winks at Ji Sheng.

Finally, one afternoon, Ji Sheng opened the curtain of the car and came in, and sat next to Luo Wenxin.

It's really hard for Luo Wenxin to hide anything in his heart, and now he relies heavily on Ji Cheng, so without spending a few words, Ji Cheng figured out why he has such a small face these days.

But judging from Ji Sheng's way of thinking, it's really hard to understand.

Luo Wenxin actually felt that Shen Mu's martial arts were too strong, so he was afraid of being like this?

Ji Sheng frowned.

In his eyes, Shen Mu was nothing at all. Among the dozens of people who wanted to kill him in the building outside the building, Shen Mu couldn't be ranked at all.

But now that everyone has run away, he can't specifically catch them back and beat them up for Luo Wenxin to see.

What's more, selfishly, he didn't want Luo Wenxin to see those bloody scenes—just like the rabbit on Kunlun Mountain, which was clearly covered in snow-white and beautiful fur, but it was stained with blood.

There is always a mismatch.

One afternoon, Meng Qiao saw some tricks, and whispered to Ji Sheng: "Young master Luo's heart knot is nothing more than because he didn't know that the master's martial arts are a hundred times stronger than that of Shen Mu, and he can repel dozens of people by himself. In terms of it, isn't it a trivial matter?"

Meng Qiao has always been quiet, and like Ji Sheng, he doesn't talk much, but occasionally he speaks, which is very reasonable.

Ji Sheng gave him a slightly appreciative look.

So when passing through a certain section of mountain road, they really encountered a group of bandits ambushing the road.

During this journey, apart from being in danger after being kidnapped by that coquettish man, during the rest of the time, Luo Wenxin hadn't even seen a bandit, so when this group of people rushed out, he was shocked .

Luo Wenxin didn't understand martial arts, so he couldn't tell the difference between people's martial arts. He just felt that the other party was a huge crowd, all with weapons in their hands. They didn't look much worse than the one who chased and killed that coquettish man back then.

In his heart, he almost believed that the man was the villain of this world, and suddenly felt panicked, feeling that even for such a powerful coquettish man, he had used it for so long that day, and there seemed to be more people now, and Ji Sheng was not as good as Meng Qiao in martial arts He, that, that—

but before he really started to get scared, Ji Sheng jumped lightly, and then his figure flashed.

Luo Wenxin's eyes were dazzled.

But after a while, the group of whining bandits were overturned, and they didn't even know how the other party made the move, they could only feel an extremely powerful force coming.

Fortunately, the man withdrew 80% of his strength, but he didn't hit their vitals. The bandits rolled around on the ground, saving their lives.

After reacting, they all knew that they were definitely no match for the person in front of them, so they immediately threw away their swords, shouted "Master, spare me", and fled in all directions.

The scene was not bloody at all - because Ji Sheng's knife was not out of its sheath at all.

In Luo Wenxin's eyes, it was Ji Cheng who played tricks on the other party like a dog and scared them away.

Broken knives and broken swords were scattered on the ground, as well as sesame seed cakes and steamed buns that fell out of some bandit's pocket—the scene was a bit chaotic, and there was also a trace of humor that came from nowhere.

Luo Wenxin opened her mouth slightly and froze.

But Ji Sheng stood in the center with a knife in his hand, and cast a glance at Luo Wenxin, with a calm expression and slightly raised jaw, seemingly indifferent, similar to usual, but there seemed to be a subtle difference.

Luo Wenxin was stunned for a long while, then realized later, and said blankly: "Ji Cheng... you are so powerful."

Ji Sheng said "hmm", flew back to the horse, pulled the rein, and by the way He came to Luo Wenxin's ear, and said calmly, "I believe it now?"

Luo Wenxin nodded vigorously, and stared at Ji Cheng with a good eye, the cat's eyes flashed with a little surprise, "You are so amazing!"

He After all, I have never really seen Ji Sheng make a move. After just now, although there is still no way to compare with the big villain, Ji Sheng seems to be really not weak.

Ji Sheng seemed to be finally satisfied, he raised his whip, and drove the two of them galloping away on the snow.

The knot in my heart was temporarily eliminated, and the road was unimpeded, and I finally arrived outside Gusu City today.

The south of the Yangtze River is rich and prosperous, and even the gate of the city is more imposing than Mozhou. Officers and soldiers standing guard in front of the gate are carefully checking the pedestrians entering the city.

Meng Qiao got off his horse, stepped forward, took out something from his bosom, and handed it to the officer, who then let him go.

When he came back, Meng Qiao accidentally fell when getting on his horse.

Ji Sheng glanced at him.

Meng Qiao: "..."

As early as the first night approaching Suzhou City, Meng Qiao seemed a little absent-minded, as if looking forward to something and afraid of something, vaguely anxious.

He doesn't even practice his kung fu anymore, and often holds the knife and stares in a daze in a certain direction, like an old monk in meditation.

It's rare to see Meng Qiao like this, even Luo Wenxin was a little curious, and kept poking at him frequently.

But because of Ji Sheng's intentional or unintentional interference, he didn't have a chance to ask him until he entered the city.

After entering the city, Meng Qiao turned his horse around and stood side by side with Ji Sheng for a while.

After a while, he seemed to be unable to bear it anymore, hesitatingly said: "My lord, I think..."

Ji Cheng glanced at him, "Qi Lu?"

Meng Qiao paused, his face seemed to have a layer Enthusiasm, it's just because of his dark complexion that he couldn't tell if he was blushing. He said in a loud voice, "...um." "

Go." Ji Sheng glanced at the carriage, thought for a while, and added two words , "Five days."

This time, Meng Qiao didn't hesitate any longer, and quickly agreed, "Yes!"

Seven days later, there will be a meeting of heroes outside the building. At that time, all the heroes who have received the invitation letter will be present.

Lou Wai Lou is quite important in martial arts nowadays, and many people from Jianghu even rushed to Suzhou a month earlier.

Today, Ji Sheng and his party entered the city, and the spies sent by various parties probably have already found out the news. The two of them have been separated for too long, and it is not known whether some people with evil intentions will use some tricks .

Meng Qiao clasped his fist at Ji Sheng, and then rode away on his little red horse.

Ji Sheng took Luo Wenxin to the inn first.

For a day and a night in the carriage, although the interior of the carriage was extremely comfortable, the road was still bumpy, and Luo Wenxin was already tired.

When Ji Sheng lifted the curtain and went in, he was leaning on the soft pillow, covered with a thin blanket, sleeping.

It's just that he didn't sleep well, his long eyelashes trembled with his breathing, and when he heard someone coming in, he opened his eyes quickly, with soft eyes.

Ji Sheng stretched out his hand and hugged him together with the small blanket, wrapped his big hands down, touched his face, and sniffed him first, "Cold?" Luo Wenxin has long been used to

Ji Sheng sniffing like a dog from time to time Hearing him, he didn't back away, just nodded in a daze.

In fact, it wasn't cold, but he was still weak and tired from traveling and traveling. Even though it was early summer, he didn't dare to take a nap without a blanket, lest the wind blow through the curtain of the carriage and he would catch a cold.

But in the next moment, Luo Wenxin felt that Ji Sheng's hand pushed aside the blanket, and it was about to go into his clothes.

He knew that Ji Sheng wanted to keep him warm again, whether it was using internal force or just using the temperature of his palms, Ji Sheng had helped him in those days when he was suffering the most from the cold.

But, but it's already summer, and his cold syndrome has improved a lot, so there's no need for this!

Luo Wenxin pushed his hand out, and while pushing, said softly: "Take your hand away..."

Pushing naturally cannot be pushed away.

"I'll keep you warm." Ji Sheng touched the place he wanted to touch with his almost useless strength, and asked, "Is it still cold?" Luo Wenxin didn't dare to say it was cold anymore, and shook his head

pitifully .

Luo Wenxin had itchy flesh all over his body. If he was pinched to some places, he would feel itchy, and shrank back to hide, but the next second, the big palm touched somewhere, and his whole body trembled like an electric shock. I have some strange sensations other than itching.

I can't tell what it is, but I feel that Ji Sheng's palm suddenly became very hot, and the callus on the palm seemed to become rougher, rubbing against the delicate skin, it caused a shiver that made the waist and legs go weak.

Wanting to push him away, but also... wanting to get closer to him.

Fortunately, Luo Wenxin was sitting on the couch, so apart from stiff shoulders and moist eyes, making her look more and more pitiful, there was nothing unusual about it.

He bit his lip, feeling a little overwhelmed, he didn't know what was wrong with his body, after thinking about it, he didn't have a clue, he felt that it was all caused by that inexplicable cold syndrome.

But the heat all over his body couldn't dissipate, and that hand refused to take it away, Luo Wenxin had no choice but to hug Ji Sheng's neck, and bit his collarbone as if to cover up.