Chapter 29

In the private room.

Lu Qi bent the corners of his lips, slowed down the movement of peeling the peanuts, and let out a "puchi" laugh.

When he smiled, two small dimples would appear on his face. He had a cold demeanor, but when he smiled, he looked a little childish, which showed that he was still young.

Meng Qiao was eloquently describing to him the wonderful deeds of the famous sword Duanhun being used to slice ice hockey pucks, his solemn face was full of confusion, Lu Qi just took one look at him and couldn't help laughing.

Meng Qiao stopped talking at once, and stammered, "...wh, what's the matter?"

Lu Qi You leisurely smiled, and said slowly, "Your master likes that young master, right?"

It was only a stick of incense At that time, Mengqiao had already talked from the desert to Saibei, then from Saibei to the snow-capped mountains, and then to Xianzhou.

He was not good at words, so many thrilling experiences were narrated by him flatly, and the descriptions were boring. Lu Qi actually listened carefully, looking at him without blinking, with a gentle smile on his lips all the time.

When it comes to Xianzhou, the painting style has changed, mainly because there is an extra person.

According to Meng Qiao's words, this man followed them all the way to the south of the Yangtze River. He was a petite little man.

Meng Qiao suddenly opened his eyes wide after hearing his question, and then shook his head violently.

"No." He had a serious face, as if he was defending Ji Sheng, and he said sincerely, "I understand my lord, he is dedicated to pursuing the highest realm of martial arts, and has no distracting thoughts." It's not Meng Qiao's random boasting

.

He has followed Ji Sheng for these years, and he knows many of the reasons outsiders don't know.

For example, how did the mask on the Lord's face come about; and how did the bald Taoist break his legs at the Luoyang Peony Fair last year.

The Lord has no interest in this matter of love at all.

From Meng Qiao's point of view, the Lord is kind to Mr. Luo, for one thing, it is because Mr. Luo is a guest of Xianyunzhuang.

Everyone in Jianghu said that Ji Sheng was fierce, cruel and inhumane, and portrayed him as a cold-blooded lunatic, but Meng Qiao knew that to a certain extent, the Lord knew how to distinguish between grievances and resentments.

If people don't offend him, they will naturally be at peace, but if people offend him, he will pay back ten times that's all.

Yin Ruozhen's kindness to the Lord is as great as a mountain, and the people in Xianyun Village should also be protected under his wings.

Second, it is naturally because Mr. Luo is weak and sick, and it is indeed pitiful.

Just like Meng Qiao himself, although he was used to seeing swords and swords in the rivers and lakes, sometimes when he saw Luo Wenxin getting sick, he also felt that God had no eyes, and that a good person had such a disease for no reason.

"..." Lu Qi pinched a round peanut that had been peeled off with his fingertips, and said casually, "But didn't you say that Mr. Luo was very good-looking?"

Meng Qiao nodded, thought for a while, and objectively evaluated, "It's pretty."

It's pretty like a little girl.

"How good-looking is it?" Lu Qi asked, "How does it compare...to that Bai

Xiangwan ?" To make him smile, such a person is naturally very beautiful.

Meng Qiao was stunned, "How can this be compared?"

"Why not?"

"..." Meng Qiao thought for a while, "That's Mr. Luo better..."

"That's right." Lu Qi said solemnly, "Your lord has never seen such a beautiful person, first of all, he was attracted by his sex." If you get along with him for a long time, you will naturally fall in love with him."

"No." Meng Qiao couldn't help but said, "I have traveled all over the country with the Lord, and I have met many beautiful people, but the Lord has never ..."

At this point, Meng Qiao couldn't continue.

Seeing that Meng Qiao still looked stupid, Lu Qi smiled, and said persuasively, "I have never used his two precious knives to cut ice pucks for other people." "Indeed not." "Nor have I used my internal

strength

to drive others away from the cold. "

"Yes."

"I also guarded him all the way from Xianzhou to Gusu, and bought a carriage for him on the way." "

...Yes."

"I also said that I don't like it." Lu Qi threw away the peanut shells in his hand Son, clapped his hands and said, "I think it's because I'm in love with you."

Meng Qiao stopped talking.

Lu Qi glanced at him, then leaned over suddenly, stuffed the peeled peanuts into his mouth, hooked his chin, and said with a smile, "Ji Cheng is a warrior, you have been with him for a long time, and you don't know when you will be like this." He's as dull as a boy."

"He doesn't understand, don't you know too?"

Although Lu Qi still looks a little thin between a teenager and a young man, his body shape is no different from that of an adult man, and he made such a small red mansion. The gestures that a girl would do are actually a little bit out of harmony, and even a bit inexplicably aggressive.

Meng Qiao's face was flushed red by this blow, and his mind went blank for a moment, "I, I, I know... what?"

Most of the setting sun was covered by the willow trees by the lake, and only a little bit of the sun came out, shining on the figure by the window.

The orange halo climbed up the young man's delicate white skin, flowing like two strands of silk overlapping each other.

Afraid that he would be uncomfortable, Ji Sheng put one hand on the window sill, letting Luo Wenxin sit in his palm, while the other hand firmly bound his waist, while protecting him, he kissed his lips deeply.

Luo Wenxin was so dazed by the kiss that she couldn't even think.

At first, he felt that Ji Sheng's words were not mean at all. He had promised him swearingly last time, and would ask him if he agreed with him before kissing him next time, but he rushed forward suddenly.

Sure enough, he was still a badass.

Then I wondered if Ji Sheng didn't eat lunch, so he treated his tongue like a steamed bun, his tongue was almost swollen, this person didn't seem to be enough, he pressed on him and kissed him endlessly.

And, what's more, just kissing...he still licks.

Compared to just kissing him with his mouth, Luo Wenxin actually couldn't stand Ji Sheng licking him with his tongue.

Just by kissing, he can pretend to hypnotize himself, and his mother and brother will kiss him.

But when the man's tongue lingered from his lips to the flesh of his cheeks and then to his eyelids, this action seemed to be gentler than a biting kiss, but the burning hot breath and the sound of swallowing in the tongue cavity still made Luo Wen With a sober heart, I understand that it is not the same at all.

But... how can anyone like this?

Not really a dog.

At the earliest time, Luo Wenxin thought of Ji Sheng as barking in his heart, but he didn't know when he started, and he couldn't feel that way anymore.

Bark won't make his heart beat so fast, won't make him feel hot, and won't stop him from yelling.

Wang Wang is a big domestic dog, and Luo Wenxin moves with a single command; Ji Sheng is clearly an untamed wolf, who looks cold, but is actually glaring at him, and will bite on whatever he wants, and then never let go.

In the middle, Luo Wenxin also tried to struggle, her hands clenched into small fists against the man's chest, pushing desperately, but Ji Sheng could hold him like a doll, without any effort.

All in all, when Ji Sheng made up his mind to be shameless, Luo Wenxin had no choice.

I had no choice but to be hugged in my arms with my waist limp, and I was bitten here and there, crying and screaming after being bitten, my lips and cheeks were moist and red, I really couldn't breathe.

But at this time, Ji Sheng seemed to be very considerate, and kindly left him a little, giving him time to catch his breath, but in fact, he just moved his lips to his earlobe, and took a mouthful of "heart" call him.

It's like an addiction.

"Wan Wan" and his husband-in-law in that room had long been silent, but Ji Sheng was still like an extremely energetic animal, with water coming out of his lips and tongue, just listening to the sound made people's ears burn.

Suddenly, Luo Wenxin cried out.

While crying, he leaned his neck back to hide, but his neck was pressed back, and the whimpering sound was blocked back into his throat.

Ji Sheng bit his earlobe, panting, "Why are you running?"

Luo Wenxin sat in Ji Sheng's palm, unable to escape, twisted her waist uncomfortably, trying to stay away from him, but was hugged again The waist is not allowed to move.

He hugged Ji Sheng's arm, his little face was flushed red, and the tip of his nose was also pitifully red. The cat raised his eyes to look at him, and asked as if begging for mercy, "Don't kiss me, okay?"

Not only did he realize that Ji Sheng's breathing had become heavy and he felt dangerous, but also because he realized that he had become a little strange again.

This feeling is both strange and familiar, I can't put it into words, it seems that this is not the first time.

The last time, Ji Sheng pushed him into the carriage and insisted on keeping him warm. At that time, he also felt that something was wrong.

It turned out that this cold syndrome not only killed him, but also had such a shameful side effect, which made people feel uncomfortable all over.

"Okay." Ji Sheng readily agreed, and hugged him off the window sill, "I won't kiss anymore." It's rare for

Ji Sheng to speak so easily.

But before Luo Wen could breathe a sigh of relief, he was thrown on the couch beside him.

"It's okay if you don't kiss." Ji Sheng found his hand, held it to his lips, kissed it first, then raised his head, with thick ink rolling in his eyes, staring at Luo Wenxin like a prey, watching the young man pursing his lips again and again. As if she was about to cry, her tone softened a bit, "Then help me."

Luo Wenxin's whole body was beautiful, and her hands were even more beautiful.

It is a circle smaller than ordinary men, and when Ji Cheng holds it in the palm of his hand, it is more than half the size, so it is very convenient to rub.

When he was still in Xianzhou, the wind was cold in winter, so he hugged the stove to keep warm; the charcoal fire in the house was too hot, and he thought it was too dry, so he used expensive ointment brought from Beijing to maintain it.

Yang's hands are extremely beautiful, and the fingers are just like his own, tender and slender, and the skin is always stained with a faint fragrance.

Ji Sheng used to think that his hands were small and pretty.

Now, it feels too small.

Duan Hun He Wu Shang is a long knife made of fine iron, it is extremely thick, the handle alone is more than a foot long, not to mention the blade.

Luo Wenxin definitely couldn't be a swordsman.

Because if you want him to hold the handle of the broken soul, I'm afraid it will be a bit difficult, let alone other things.

Luo Wenxin didn't know what he was going to do, but felt that Ji Sheng was so bad, it would definitely not be a good thing, so he subconsciously pulled his hands back.

Ji Sheng held his hand not to hide, thought for a while, and said a few words.

Probably because he has no experience in coaxing people to do this kind of thing, the words in his mouth are repeated over and over again, or they are just a few words learned from eavesdropping on the corner of the wall.

Seeing that Luo Wenxin really started to cry, she leaned over, pinched his chin, and sucked another mouthful on his small cheeks with no expression on her face.

It was with some unbearable strength, and there was a sound of sucking. But the man's dark eyebrows drooped, and he looked a little docile with low eyebrows for no reason.

Luo Wenxin buried her face in her arms and remained motionless.

He just felt strange.

Duanhun and Wushangming had already been untied, and they were placed on the bed not far from him.

Why is it still painful.

Seeing that Luo Wenxin was still silent like an ostrich, Ji Cheng moved, and changed the position of the hand holding him, as if discussing, "Just this time." Luo Wenxin shook his head

.

Ji Sheng is the most shameless, what he has said and sworn will never be remembered.

She hooked up with him and promised not to bully him in the future, but when she turned around, she bullied him even harder.

Telling him that he will ask him to kiss again in the future is not a big deal.

It must be the same this time.

He said that this time, it must be fake.

Luo Wenxin bit her lips, feeling that she couldn't compare to him in shamelessness, so don't let him succeed in the first time.

But there was no room for him to struggle, he threw himself twice, but still couldn't stop him.

The man's strength is not great, but his movements really make people blush. The young Xuenen's little face quickly turned pink, and it was too white. When he was shy, his neck and the roots of his ears turned pink.

After a while, Ji Sheng freed up a hand, held his delicate neck upwards, and kissed him on the cheek affectionately and flatteringly.

The scorching breath sprayed on his ears, Luo Wenxin had tears in her eyes, and heard the man's low voice, his chest rising and falling several times faster than usual, sighing in his ear, "Xinxin."