Chapter 71

"..."

Yunxiu was annoyed.

Ye Yungu's martial arts routines are defensive, sensitive, and lacking in attack power. However, Yunxiu has learned a lot of other heresy during his travels in the world over the years, so he can be regarded as a master of the rivers and lakes.

He used to have a silver bone fan, but since the last time he fought with Ji Sheng in Biyun Lake, it was broken. Now he is holding a new one, which looks even worse than the previous one. Fancy and sharper too.

It should be known that this silver bone fan is made of refined iron, which is quite different from ordinary fans, and it has always been Yunxiu's sharp weapon for self-defense.

Ordinary people can be killed immediately if they are struck by the tip of the fan; even martial arts practitioners are very prepared when they fight against him. No one has ever dared to catch his fan blade directly with their hands.

But Ji Sheng, a savage—

didn't he protect Luo Wen's heart by removing poison from his heart? !

Although Yunxiu has never pulled out the poison for others, she has heard from her master that after the poison is pulled out, the Dharma protector will have to lose at least half of his skills, and it will be difficult to fully recover to the peak within a few months.

What's more, when Yunxiu rushed to the Qiongzhou area, he also heard about the incident at the Beiyang Palace that day.

... This person was seriously injured, and he defended the law again, and now he still has such skill?

Yunxiu is a little sour.

But when he peeked from the treetops earlier, he could see what the man was hiding, and he made up his mind that he dared not do anything to himself.

Thinking about it this way, he just waved a palm at him, and the man took it steadily without accident——

Yunxiu immediately covered her mouth with her fan, and looked extremely surprised: "Hey, haven't you lost all your martial arts skills, and you can still take my palm? It's really a handsome skill!" Throwing a glance at Luo Wenxin, he said with a smile, "Xiao Wenxin, do you think so?"

Ji Sheng froze, as if thinking of something, he looked straight at Luo Wenxin, and sure enough, he saw that the young man had already been startled. Wu Lingling stared at him in a daze, and Wu Lingling's eyes were full of disbelief——

Ji Sheng opened his mouth, and was about to say something, when Yunxiu took advantage of his unpreparedness, jumped up, and arrived at the place just now. Sitting on a branch, she shouted to Luo Wenxin: "Xiao Wenxin, I don't care what I say, don't say anything, you believe nothing! Sooner or later, there will be no scum left!" After finishing speaking, she no longer stayed to

watch Playing, laughing and walking towards the direction of Lumingtang.

Who would believe it?

The incident of Ji Sheng and Meng Qiao making a big disturbance in Beiyang Palace in Qiongzhou was widely circulated in Jianghu, but there was no news of the instigator.

Nowadays, if you find any teahouse or tavern where martial arts people gather, all you talk about is where Ji Sheng is now.

Most people guessed that he was already dead, while a small number asserted that he was seriously injured and unable to move, and now he was hiding somewhere to avoid the enemy.

But I'm afraid no one thought that this person still didn't mention his martial arts, and he was still staying in Yunyun Valley, pretending to have lost all his martial arts, and tricked other children into feeding him apples!

Shameful!

Once Yunxiu left, only Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin were left.

Ji Sheng lowered his eyes, looked at his palm, then raised his eyes, and looked at Luo Wenxin.

Luo Wenxin had already lost his mind.

Although he still doesn't know much about martial arts, he has seen many fights with his own eyes, so he is not so stupid that he can't even tell whether a person knows kung fu or not.

Luo Wenxin looked at him with wide eyes, and after a long while, she whispered: "You, you don't have martial arts anymore..."

Ji Sheng looked up at the sky, without saying a word.

Luo Wenxin said again: "Didn't you...have no internal strength, so you can only use that footwork..."

Ji Sheng pursed his thin lips, still didn't speak, but took a few steps closer to him.

Luo Wenxin's voice also became smaller and smaller, obviously the more he thought about it, the more he felt that everything was wrong.

When Ji Sheng walked up to him, he saw the young man raised his head,

and said angrily, "You're just pretending !" Thinking of some way, said: "It seems to be."

It seems that it is indeed an act.

"..."

Ji Sheng didn't lose all his martial arts. It was originally a happy thing. Luo Wenxin realized this fact. He was actually more happy than being cheated, and didn't want to be angry with him.

But Ji Sheng's present appearance is so undeniable that he has no choice but to admit it, and Luo Wen's heart is finally pissed off!

Luo Wenxin took a few deep breaths, his fists clenched and then loosened, finally he couldn't hold back, and punched the man's chest, "What are you doing lying to me..." These days, Luo Wenxin thought that Ji Sheng's martial arts skills were exhausted

. Lost, it is both distressed and guilty, so when hugging him, he is gentle, even when he is hurt by eating tofu, he dare not pat him with too much force, for fear of breaking Ji Sheng.

Now that he knew the truth, this small punch immediately used all his strength, and the man who punched him let out a muffled grunt in unison.

But the next moment, the hand was held.

"It's not lost." Ji Sheng squeezed his hand and looked up at him, "But I didn't deliberately lie to you."

He still dared to argue!

Luo Wen's face flushed with anger, but Ji Cheng didn't seem to notice that he was angry, so he moved closer and stared at his face without blinking.

The young man's muscles and bones are smooth, his complexion is fair and greasy, and his face is slightly reddish like rouge, which makes him look more beautiful.

Ji Sheng stared at him for two seconds, and suddenly understood why he always loved his angry appearance - he

didn't feel any pain when he was hit or punched, and his eyes fell on his face, just watching him frown and smile , I feel my heart is sweet.

Luo Wen was still angry, and saw the man's absent-minded face, staring at him, and his throat moved.

Luo Wenxin's intuition was wrong, and just as he took a step back, he was hugged, and Ji Sheng kissed his flushed cheek.

"You, you're like this again... Uh!"

Ji Sheng bowed and held his face, first kissed his cheeks and ears for a while, then moved to his lips, put that small lip into his mouth, and ate. Mouth full of sweetness.

Luo Wen was so ashamed and annoyed, now he was no longer afraid of breaking Ji Sheng, so he kicked and beat him in his arms, but the man slipped his big hand to his waist and grabbed it, and in the next second, he lifted him up.

It was only then that Luo Wenxin realized that Ji Sheng had restrained himself a little these days.

If he really wants to restrain himself, he really has no chance to resist.

"Let me down..." Luo Wenxin was tightly hugged on the shoulders, and thumped and hit the man's back twice. Feeling pain in his hand, he climbed onto the man's shoulder and bit hard, tearing up in anger, "You This scoundrel!"

Now there is no need to pretend that he has no internal strength, Ji Sheng carried him and flew all the way, heading straight for the hut in broad daylight.

Right now the green forests and grasslands are passing by quickly, he grabbed the young man's restless hand, put it to his lips and kissed it, acquiescing to the accusation, "Well, I am.

" Can't wait, I have to solve my addiction elsewhere.

As for where Ji Sheng became addicted, and how he forced Luo Wenxin to help him, other people don't know.

Anyway, Xiao Luo, who came to deliver the food, didn't know about it. She only knew that the door of their hut was closed tightly before it was dark, and they wouldn't open it no matter how hard they knocked, but there was clearly a human voice inside.

Let's talk about Yunxiu.

Since he returned to Yunyun Valley, he first provoked Ji Sheng without saying anything, and then went to other places to make trouble.

It is said that on the same day, he ran to Luming Hall, gave those medicine men a doctor's diagnosis, and made another medicine, but after the diagnosis, they refused to let others go, took out paper, pen and ink, and insisted on drawing a picture for them on the spot. It is a pity not to paint the beautiful autumn scenery.

In short, it was a mess, and the angry old Guzhu didn't close the door anymore, he came out a month earlier, and he was very scolded when he caught Yunxiu.

Within two days, when Ji Cheng and Luo Wenxin went to visit the old valley owner's yard, they heard the old man's loud and angry scolding from a distance: "Get out, get out! Where did the unseemly things come from?" Where are you going, don't block your eyes in front of me!"

The two of them looked at each other when they heard the voice, and they both stood still outside the courtyard.

After a while, I saw Yunxiu coming out, still smiling so heartlessly, and shouting at the back room: "It's not proper, it's not proper, I always talk like this, but no matter how improper, who can do it?" Go past Second Uncle Yin?"

There was another yell, and it seemed that a stone flew out of the house filled with internal force, Yunxiu was beaten and ran away with her head in her arms, and finally shut her mouth and got out of the courtyard.

As soon as he came out, he saw two people outside the courtyard.

Yunxiu patted his sleeves, turned his gaze to the two of them, and said with a smile, "You came to see my master?"

Luo Wenxin nodded.

A few days ago, I said that I need to ask the old Guzhu to take the pulse again to be at ease, but unfortunately I have never seen the old man's face. Now that I want to come, I have to thank Yunxiu for letting the old Guzhu leave the customs early.

Yunxiu's eyes fell on their intertwined hands, and she smiled again: "Go in later, if the old man sees you now, he might be even angrier."

Luo Wen was stunned, "Why?"

He only knew that the old valley owner was a very kind person, and he was very grateful, but he didn't know anything about the day they came to the valley, and he didn't know the old valley owner's well-known eccentricities.

Yunxiu glanced at Ji Cheng who was silent at the side, waved her fan, and said haha: "Why, why, it's better not to inquire about the elders' gossip." After finishing speaking, she was about to leave, took two steps, then suddenly turned her head back, went

up He sized Luo Wenxin up and down, left and right.

Although Yunxiu was born with a flirtatious look, but when he looked closely at the corners of his brows and eyes, he felt extremely cold, so he looked at him like this, but he didn't have much intention of profanity.

But he looked at it for too long, and there was something special in his eyes, Ji Sheng still frowned, took a step sideways, and stood in front of the young man, folded his arms and looked down at him.

Yunxiu is also slightly taller than the average man, but in front of Ji Cheng, he still seems a little shorter in imposing manner. When he was seen like this, he retracted his head, turned his face to Luo Wen and thought, "By the way, Xiao Wenxin, was the day bead still usable last time? I still have it in stock here, if you want it, I'll give you another one—"

Then he took out something from his bosom.

Ji Sheng's expression froze, but Luo Wenxin was stunned for a moment, "What kind of bead?"

He looked at the small black wooden box in Yunxiu's hand, and felt a little familiar, and suddenly a round and round dzi bead appeared in his mind Come on, she rolled her eyes with a smile, nodded and said, "I like it, it's very beautiful, I've been keeping it safe." "..."

Yunxiu

looked at Luo Wenxin for a while, then raised her eyes, looked at Ji Sheng, for a long while, He made a "tsk".

"It's such a good thing," Yunxiu looked at Ji Sheng with a complicated expression, "...you didn't use it for Xiao Wenxin? This beauty is so beautiful, why did you get it—" Ji Sheng's Adam's apple rolled

, I just wanted to speak, but I thought of something, but I didn't say anything. Yunxiu

observed his complexion carefully, moved closer, and said in a low voice: "Wait, you don't know what that day bead is for, do you?"

In front of Luo Wenxin, he glanced at Yunxiu expressionlessly.

"Hahahahaha!" Yunxiu burst out laughing suddenly, startling Luo Wen's heart, and stared at him with wide eyes.

But Yunxiu seemed to be hilariously amused by something, pointed at Ji Sheng and laughed wildly for a while, then wiped away the tears from the laughter, clapped his hands and said, "Ji Sheng, Ji Sheng, you still have today? My fault, it's my high Overestimated you!"

He didn't notice that Ji Sheng's face was getting darker and darker, so he wiped away the tears from his laughter and said to himself, "How about I explain it to you in detail? I soaked the medicinal materials in the bead that day, it can reduce swelling and blood stasis, but it's true." Looking at the style and size, you should know that this dzi bead is not used elsewhere, but—"

Before he finished speaking, Ji Sheng kicked him!

Yunxiu was complacent, but Ji Sheng's kick was caught off guard, and he jumped back after being kicked.

He got up again and ran forward, laughing and sighing as he ran: Where did this savage get so much strength?

... No wonder Xiao Wenxin walked like that today.