Chapter 57

Qi Jinxuan paced back and forth in the room.

Seeing the foolish look on the young man kneeling on the couch, he was not as shrewd as before, and thought that he was deliberately pretending to have amnesia to show him, so he simply told him something that could poke his heart, lest he forget What is his identity.

Qi is the surname of today's country, and the surname of Emperor Wang'an is also Qi. Qi Jinxuan is the direct son of King Beiyang, the brother of Emperor Wang'an, that is, the son of King Beiyang.

His father failed to seize the heir, and after Emperor Wang'an came to the throne, he immediately dispatched the King of Beiyang to the west of Qiongzhou, leaving only Qi Jinxuan in the capital, and he was called to be educated by the royal family.

Qi Jinxuan came back to Qiongzhou for the first time after he became an adult, and his friend Xiao Shu in Beijing also came with him.

Although Xiao Shu came from a prominent family, he has already been in the Jianghu, and he is a chic and unrestrained guest in the Jianghu.

The two visited the prince together, and went to Xiangxue Xiaozhu to stay for a while.

If King Beiyang himself felt that the son of a prostitute would not be on the stage, he never told him the identity of the young man who lived in the backyard of Xiangxue Xiaozhu, and Qi Jinxuan himself, in order to deceive others, did not make a big show of his origin, and there would be no trouble afterwards. There are so many unseemly things coming out.

The thing came to light, and although he failed, Qi Jinxuan, who learned the truth, felt that he had suffered a great humiliation, that he had seen countless people, and that he was almost taken off his mind by such a lowly little vixen—and immediately fed

him Lustful Gu.

Qi Jinxuan was educated in the capital for many years, and his father was not around. He often lingered in the field of smoke and willows with his friends, so he was no stranger to this drug.

At that time, Qi Jinxuan kicked the young man who was trembling for the first time due to the poisonous Gu, and smiled in his ear, "You like to climb men's beds so much, so I will send you to the brothel and let you crawl as much as you want, okay?" ?"

It was his personal servant who ordered Chang Mian to say something more. There are many people in the Taoist brothel. If it is played to death, it will not sound good if it is spread. With some royal blood.

Another plan was proposed: the prince has made some moves in the southeast area in recent years, he has made good friends with the Nanshan Sword Sect, and raised some private elite soldiers. Not long ago, when the head of the Nanshan Sword Sect talked with the prince, he mentioned a troublesome The thing is, there was a younger generation who didn't know the heights of the sky and the depths of the earth, and he killed dozens of disciples in his sect. It was really rampant, which made him worry.

It's better to send this little maidservant to Xianzhou, the poison in his body stimulates lust, and he just needs to have sex with someone with pure yang internal energy. If he could climb onto that person's bed, he would be able to greatly damage the opponent's skill through the joy of fish and water, and it would be regarded as a favor to the Nanshan Sword Sect; if he could not, he could also use that person's hand to kill Luo Wenxin... wouldn't it be A best of both worlds thing?

The rivers and lakes are so big, if a person dies, who will hold him accountable?

"——But you are not dead." Qi Jinxuan changed the subject, looked at the foolish young man on the couch, thought of something, and said thoughtfully, "That Ji Sheng is alive and well?" "You didn't work hard?

" Waiting, or didn't you climb into other people's bed at all?" The young man approached the couch and said condescendingly, "You were so capable when you seduced me, why can't you go anywhere else?" Seeing that the young man was still in a daze, he still didn't answer, so

he Patted his face, frowned and said, "Speak."

Luo Wenxin looked up at him, with wet tears on his cheeks, he pursed his lips, his eyes were empty, and whispered: "...I didn't seduce you. You."

He really looks like a cat, whether it is his demeanor or the tone of his speech, it is very different from before.

Qi Jinxuan was stunned for another moment by his soft face and soft tone of voice, and when he realized his lack of focus, he became more and more angry.

He clasped the young man's chin, forcing him to raise his head and look at his face, "No, then why are you looking at me like this?"

Luo Wen's mind was extremely confused, his neck was pinched, and he was struggling to breathe, but the young man Still pressing him, he couldn't even speak smoothly.

"I... didn't..."

Qi Jinxuan looked at his face, and after a while, he suddenly threw him on the couch, slammed the door, turned around and left.

Just as Luo Wenxin breathed a sigh of relief, she coughed until tears were about to come out, she silently huddled under the quilt and wept, calling Ji Sheng's name in her heart.

As a result, after a while, Qi Jinxuan strode into the door again, lifted him from the bed, squeezed his mouth open, and rudely poured something into a bottle.

It seems to be wine, but Luo Wenxin has never drunk alcohol, so there is no way to compare.

He only felt that it was both spicy and bitter, and it also had a faint smell of medicine. Such a small bottle was half-forced into his mouth, and flowed down his throat into his stomach, causing his entire stomach to burn, as if Was thrown into a fire.

He was choked to tears, but Qi Jinxuan still didn't stop.

Until the last drop was drained, Qi Jinxuan threw the porcelain bottle aside and looked down at the panting boy.

"Since the imperial doctor said that his life is safe, I think you have already forgotten it, so I will let you relive it again." He watched his half-brother curled up in pain on the couch, and his heart was a little twisted. He said, "Outside the courtyard is the nursing courtyard in the mansion. All of them are tall and strong. If you can't stand it, you can go to them. It's a pity that these people don't have pure yang internal strength. The poison in your body has completely exploded at this moment. I'm afraid that if you suck them up, you won't be able to get rid of your obscenity."

When the fire in the stomach gradually subsided, a bone-piercing cold followed.

Luo Wenxin felt cold all over, as if she had been thrown into the snow or into a hole in the ice.

He was already weak, and he didn't eat anything for two consecutive days. Once the effects of the medicine took effect, he couldn't bear it anymore and passed out.

In the chaos, Luo Wenxin had many dreams, and all the things that happened in the past year flashed in his mind one after another.

When she first came to this world, Luo Wenxin was also scared for a long time.

Suddenly arrived in a completely strange place, all the people close to me were not around, and my body was extremely uncomfortable, as if I couldn't survive the night.

At that time, he looked desperately at the white mist he exhaled in the snow, thinking that he was going to die like that, but within two hours, he was seen by Uncle Li who delivered the food and sent to Xianyun Manor , thus saving a life.

The illness was barely cured, but Luo Wenxin was still like a frightened little animal.

Because he knew that he became a cannon fodder in the novel whose name didn't even appear a few times, and would eventually die miserably, and no one would remember him after he died.

According to the book, the one who will kill him is the villain of this world.

According to the book, that man has high martial arts skills and a cold heart. Since the little cannon fodder was sent to harm him, and he noticed it, naturally he would not survive long in his hands.

Luo Wenxin was afraid that he would do the same, but probably God pitied him for being weak and lonely, so things didn't develop like that.

He was lucky enough to meet Luyi and Jianyun, and was taken care of carefully. Later, he met Ji Sheng again.

That man had a very cold and fierce face. At first glance, he felt that he should be a person with the same face. I am afraid that no one would be able to please anyone in his hands.

Luo Wenxin was also afraid of him at first.

But men do their own thing the most, he doesn't care about Luo Wenxin's hiding, just blindly approach and get close to him, until Luo Wenxin let go of his guard against him, and finally he keeps it as a treasure.

For half a year, Luo Wenxin often forgot that she was not from this world, and only thought of herself as an ordinary person who met Ji Sheng by chance.

He temporarily lived in the small courtyard of his house, had a few jokes, a few misunderstandings, and survived several dangers. He has been walking all the way so far, and he has already regarded Ji Sheng as the closest person in his life.

But who would have thought... who would have thought.

Luo Wenxin didn't remember much about the contents of the original book, but after hearing Qi Jinxuan say such a great deal, she already understood everything.

He was sent to seduce Ji Sheng. In the original book, the little cannon fodder was sent to lure the big villain.

Ji Sheng is the big villain.

Luo Wenxin is not completely stupid, many things, if you think about it carefully, there are actually traces to follow. Ji Sheng's martial arts are superb, and they encountered enemies several times along the way, but it was very difficult for Ji Sheng

to meet an opponent who could beat him;

The coquettish man who mistakenly thought he was the villain, the seriously injured man he met in the barren mountain, or the group of people from the rivers and lakes he met in Biyun Lake, all hated and feared him to the fullest.

It's just that he was confused at the time, and didn't understand why those people said that, but now that he thinks about it...

it turned out to be like this.

He clutched his stomach, shivering intermittently due to the chill in his body, but there was something warm flowing on his cheek.

He actually didn't want to cry at all, but the tears seemed to have a mind of their own. Before he could recover, the tears flowed all over his face by themselves.

Why is Ji Sheng the villain?

Apart from his martial arts prowess and bad reputation, he clearly has nothing in common with the villain.

Ji Sheng didn't kill innocent people indiscriminately, it's just that people don't offend me, and I don't offend others.

Ji Sheng is not cold-blooded at all. He will buy sugar figurines for himself, make kites, take him on a boat to catch fish, and kiss him on the grass, obviously he is a passionate person.

But why, Ji Sheng is the one in the original book who suffocated "Luo Wenxin" in the water?

The book said that the big villain saw through the little cannon fodder's attempt to seduce him, so he killed him.

Although he has never deliberately seduced Ji Sheng since he came to this world, nor has he actually "married" with him, but, if according to the original book, the incidents between him and Ji Sheng... are enough for him. He was killed by Ji Sheng hundreds of times.

Luo Wenxin shed a little more tears in her sleep, thinking silently: But fortunately, he and Ji Sheng haven't really had a relationship yet.

The man with the golden hair crown said that he had poison in his body. He just wanted him to get close to Ji Sheng, so that this person would be happy.

Because it can harm Ji Sheng.

It's okay, okay, nothing really.

No matter what, he was always unwilling to hurt Ji Sheng.

That night.

There was only a waning moon in the sky, and two tall horses galloped along the road.

Walking to the front, the shorter horse was reined and stopped slightly, and the other horse slowed down.

"Your Excellency Ji, follow this road for another five miles and you will be the Prince's Mansion." The man on horseback said, "You can do what you want, and forgive me for not being with you anymore."

The man said in Chinese He is crappy, and his figure is quite thin. It is the "Japanese dwarf shrimp".

Another black horse with snowflakes was lapping and snorting. The man on the horse was dressed in black, with a black knife on his waist and crotch. He took the rein and said to the Japanese swordsman: "Thank you for leading the way."

Although the man's voice was steady, he could vaguely hear a bit of anxiety in the boundless night.

"You don't need to thank me." The man said, "You and I searched day and night for the past two days, and searched the entire Qiongzhou City, but we couldn't find the young master's whereabouts anywhere. It's left there."

The man looked forward from a distance, and still only said, "Thank you."

The Dongying swordsman nodded slightly, and said: "I thought that the Central Plains martial arts were all a bunch of incompetent rats, so it was meaningless. Meeting Your Excellency is not in vain for me to go."

Then he said: "I heard that King Beiyang has raised some elite soldiers in private over the years, there are thousands of them, but I don't know whether the rumors are true or not. I hope your Excellency will be careful."

After speaking, the Dongying swordsman did not stay any longer, and went away with his horse's belly, leaving only one sentence, "There will be no future!" As soon as

the man left, the man immediately turned around. The head of the horse riding on the snow.

Looking at the road ahead, he held the reins tightly, shouted "Drive!", and galloped the horse forward.

However, on the five-mile road, he was running very fast on the snow, which was still a bit faster than usual, so before half a stick of incense passed, he saw the outline of a mansion appearing.

The man turned over and jumped off the horse, striding forward, while undoing the scimitar in his crotch, he took out a tube and threw it into the air, exploding a small piece of bright red in the dark night.

The medicinal properties came up very quickly.

After Luo Wenxin fell into a coma for a long time, she was awakened from the coma by a bone-piercing chill.

My hands and feet are cold, even colder than when I first arrived in Xianzhou.

The winter in Xianzhou is bitterly cold. He said it was cold once, and Luyi changed his room into the thickest and softest deerskin blanket. Let him be cold.

Since working with Ji Sheng, he hasn't tasted such a cold taste for a long time.

Although the man's face was cold, the palms were warmer than anything else, sticking to his back, the internal force was continuously transmitted into his body, driving away the chill for him.

Later, he didn't get cold so easily, but there was another person in the bed every day.

The man wished he could stuff him into his arms, wrapping his hands and feet in his palms, Luo Wen couldn't feel a bit of chill in his heart.

On an August day, Qiongzhou was obviously still hot, but Luo Wenxin was shivering all over.

He feebly pulled the quilt all over, and wrapped himself up slowly, with just such a small movement, but already tired, he opened his mouth slightly, panting little by little with difficulty.

This time I'm really going to die. Luo Wen was thinking in a daze.

But... But even if everything is really just a dream, even if Ji Sheng is really the villain who killed "Luo Wenxin" in the original book...

But Luo Wenxin still wanted to see him again.

Luo Wenxin stretched his hand into his sleeve, and slowly groped.

He remembered that he should have carried the small bottle of pills Yunxiu gave him next to him.

Ji Sheng told him that this medicine could cure his illness, and he was asked to keep it close to his body in case of emergency.

Feeling around, he felt a small round hard object in the lining of his clothes.

Fortunately, the people here didn't take themselves seriously, they didn't even change his coat, and naturally they didn't find the small bottle of pills in the inner pocket of his clothes.

Trembling, he took out the thing, opened it and poured out a grain, and was about to feed it into his mouth.

But he didn't have any strength in his hands, and his arms were so soft that he couldn't hold it firmly, so he dropped the medicine bottle to the ground.

Pills gurgled all over the floor.

Luo Wenxin looked at the pills on the ground, felt uncomfortable and sad, tears fell down again.

He struggled to get up and wanted to get out of bed to pick it up, but before his feet touched the floor, the door was opened with a "bang".

In the deep night, a man appeared in front of the door, standing with his chest folded, his dark eyes staring coldly at Luo Wenxin.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

It was Ling Changmian who dragged Luo Wenxin away from the restaurant.

Luo Wenxin was so frightened that his eyes stared straight, his whole body was shaking, he couldn't tell whether it was cold or fear, he swallowed, and said weakly: "No, no..."

Ling Chang Mian looked at him for a while, Nodding his head, he strode forward suddenly, bent down, grabbed the back collar of the boy's clothes, and lifted him up.

Ling Changmian is not only Qi Jinxuan's personal servant, but also the deputy commander of the thousand private soldiers in Beiyang Palace. He has learned the Biliu sword technique of Nanshan Sword School, and his martial arts are not bad. He is the most loyal and useful dog around Qi Jinxuan.

So he carried Luo Wenxin like he was carrying a little chicken, and while watching him struggle feebly in his hands, he went straight to the water tank outside the courtyard.

Without saying a word, he pinched the boy by the neck and wanted to push him into the water.

This man is cold-hearted and ruthless in the true sense. He only knew how to be loyal to the prince and the prince all his life. Naturally, he has no pity for this thing that bothers Qi Jinxuan.

But before he had time to move, he saw a red firework exploding in the sky.

Ling Chang Mian paused, and slowly raised his head to look over there, but the strength in his hand was still not loose.

Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that the fireworks are for communication, but the palace is located in the outskirts of Qiongzhou. Although it is remote, it is guarded by the prince's personal elite soldiers. Presumptuous outside?

Just as he was thinking about where the movement came from, and why the government soldiers outside hadn't moved yet, he saw a black shadow rushing in from the courtyard wall several feet high.

Fast as a gust of wind.

Ling Chang Mian's pupils constricted, sensing something was wrong, and was about to draw his sword.

Luo Wenxin was grabbed by Ling Changmian, and it hurt so much that she didn't even have the strength to struggle, but it was as if everything was still in an instant.

A silver light flashed across, and Luo Wenxin saw Ling Chang Mian's head flying out of his body.

Ling Chang Mian's head still maintained the look with its eyes wide open just now, and before it even had time to close its mouth, it was separated from its neck, leaving only a blood-red incision.

The incision was complete, and the blood mist sprayed all over the ground. There was a magnolia plant beside the water tank, which was blooming very well, but at this moment, the white petals suddenly turned red.

Coquettish and treacherous.

Ling Chang Mian was killed on the spot, and he didn't even have a chance to fight back.

Without his restraint, Luo Wenxin's legs softened, and his whole body was about to fall limply backwards.

Instead of falling to the ground, it fell into a pair of arms.

Luo Wenxin was hugged by him, looked up, and stared blankly at the extremely familiar face—the

afterglow of the waning moon cast a very cold and hard outline on the man's face, his thin lips were pursed, and he stared at him intently. Holding Luo Wenxin, the veins on the backs of the arms around his shoulders bulged, and it wasn't until the fire outside the courtyard suddenly appeared that Luo Wenxin found a trace of blood in the man's eyes.

Luo Wenxin opened his mouth, "Ji..."

Before he finished speaking, the man hugged him.

The hug was very tight, it was the kind of hug that almost rubbed into the stomach, the strength was so heavy, Luo Wenxin felt that it was no different from when that vicious man of prey grabbed him just now.

Just warmer.

Ji Sheng hugged him tightly.

The boy's whole body was limp, without any strength, and his whole body was still icy.

But still breathing.

Fortunately, there is still breathing.

The gates of the courtyard were opened to both sides, countless footsteps sounded, and several torches were lit up, and the entire Beiyang Palace was brightly lit up like daytime.

There was also a sound of footsteps on the other side - it was Qi Jinxuan who ran out of the main courtyard after hearing the movement.

He was only wearing a jacket and his long hair was disheveled. Looking at the scene in the courtyard, he was about to get angry. Then he saw the man lying on the ground with his head and body separated. He recognized him as his valet. He opened and closed his lips a few times, and his eyes were full of panic. .

Finally, he slowly turned his gaze to the two people in the corridor, and said in a trembling voice: "Get this man!"

Ji Sheng hugged Luo Wenxin, stroked his back twice, and then kissed him on the forehead He kissed, "Wait for me."

Luo Wen Xinmu nodded in a daze, the bloody scene just now was still in his mind.

It was the first time he saw such a picture up close.

He has seen Ji Sheng tease bandits like a dog, and he has seen Ji Sheng and Yunxiu fight each other, but he has never seen him take a person's life so easily.

Ling Changmian is like an ant, without the slightest strength to resist, under Ji Cheng's knife, he becomes a breathless person in an instant.

Ji Sheng put him on the porch, as if thinking of something, he looked at him with black eyes, "Stay where I can see."

At this moment, Luo Wenxin couldn't do anything but nod .

The young man's snow-white cheeks were still stained with Ling Changmian's blood, which was bright red. The man stared at his face for a while, then reached out to wipe off the blood on the side of his cheeks.

But his hands were also stained with some blood. This action, instead of wiping off the blood on his face, wiped more and more of it, making it a paste.

Luo Wen stared at him blankly, with mist on his eyelashes, as if he was in a daze.

The man saw that he looked lifeless, his breathing was a little faster than usual, he held Luo Wenxin's face, and seemed to lower his head to kiss, but there were a few piercing sounds not far away, sharp arrows flying through the clouds.

Immediately without staying any longer, Wu Shang and Duan Hun all unsheathed, one of them blocked the flying arrows, and the other swung all its strength, cutting the group of bow-wielding soldiers in half.

These are the elites that King Beiyang raised privately over the years. Most of the thousands of troops are guarding the mansion in Qiongzhou.

They are all good fighters, carefully selected, and trained by the Nanshan Sword Sect, their skills are better than ordinary soldiers.

But now, dozens of people died in an instant, and they almost didn't even see how the opponent made the move.

Qi Jinxuan cursed in horror and anger, "Luo Wenxin! You bastard, hurry up and let this—" Before he finished speaking, there was a sharp pain in his lower

abdomen, and his voice was hoarse in his throat.

Qi Jinxuan looked down slowly, and saw a black blade almost as wide as his waist, stabbing straight out of his belly.

It almost cut him in two.

Supreme.

The Wushang Saber is long and wide, and the Duanhun is not a light and light knife. Compared with Duanhun, the Wushang is heavier and heavier.

In recent years, Ji Sheng rarely used it to deal with the enemy, but because the saber is very hostile, once it is out of the sheath, it will be difficult to stop.

He walked towards Qi Jinxuan, picked up the handle of the supreme knife, and pulled it out from his belly with a "crash", and Qi Jinxuan slowly slid to the ground like a deflated balloon.

The master was killed by one blow, the elite guards were momentarily stunned, and when they recovered, they attacked him together.

Ji Sheng held the knife, blood seemed to spread in his eyes, and even the twin blades of Wushang and Duanhun seemed to sense the killing intent of their master, and made a low and trembling hum.

The sound of swords clashing could be heard endlessly, Luo Wenxin curled up in the corridor, trembling.

People are constantly dying in front of them, and they are corpses at a glance.

He couldn't help but cover his ears and close his eyes, but there was Ji Sheng in there...

so many people, would Ji Sheng die...

dizzy for a while, he looked up at the wheel in the sky Can Yue, just thinks that all this is like a nightmare, and she doesn't know when she will wake up.

His mind was distracted, and his body was uncomfortable. When an arrow flew towards him, he didn't have the slightest strength to dodge it.

Ji Sheng glanced at Luo Wenxin's side, his pupils tightened, and his mind was in turmoil, but he had no time to deal with hundreds of people by himself, and suddenly another black figure jumped over from the other side of the wall.

The man was dressed in black clothes, his face was covered with a black cloth scarf, revealing a small piece of dark skin, holding a machete in his hand, he deflected Luo Wenxin's stabbing arrow just now.

Slashing the arrow with a knife, the man shouted in Ji Cheng's direction, "My lord!"

It was Meng Qiao who hadn't seen him for nearly two months.

He described himself as embarrassed, with gray everywhere on his body, but seeing Ji Cheng and Luo Wenxin at this moment, his eyes were very bright.

Ji Sheng let out a long breath, stared at him for a second, nodded slightly, and didn't answer much, just said: "Protect him!" The

entire Beiyang Palace was suddenly lit up with flames.