Chapter 40

Both Ji Sheng and Luo Wenxin were taken aback.

It was just getting dark, and the two of them hid under the tree, and probably couldn't see their faces clearly.

When Ji Cheng raised his eyes to look at the little boy, his eyes were very fierce, not to mention that in this barren mountains and wild ridges, there are indeed few people, so it seems understandable to be regarded as a villain.

But at the thought of the kid comparing Ji Cheng to an evil spirit and crying in fright, Luo Wenxin still couldn't help laughing out loud.

Ji Sheng didn't even move his eyebrows, he just pursed his lips in displeasure, seeing Luo Wen smiled heartily, then turned to look at him again, his eyes fixed.

Being watched by him, Luo Wenxin slowly put away his smile, bit his lips to look at him, then stretched out his hand suddenly, stroking the slightly frowning lines between the man's brows.

Ji Sheng was taken aback by his touch.

Luo Wenxin only touched it a couple of times, and just as she was about to take her hand away, she was caught again.

"What are you doing?"

Ji Sheng looked at him and held his hand tightly, as if he caught him doing something bad, raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his mouth slightly curved.

It's still not a smiling expression, but it also looks cheerful. The whole cold and serious face is alive, and there is a kind of handsomeness as clear as pine and cypress.

Ji Sheng didn't know why he touched his eyebrows just now, but any touch initiated by Luo Wenxin made him feel happy, so he held his hand to touch it again.

Luo Wenxin touched it a few more times, touching the man's eyebrows, carefully looked at his eyebrows, and said in a low voice, "You...you are so smiling."

Ji Sheng paused, no Hear it clearly, or as if he didn't understand it, ask again, "What?"

"Don't frown all the time." Luo Wenxin thought, "Smile more in the future, okay?"

Ji Sheng's smile is very pretty, and Luo Wenxin just stared at it for a moment.

But men always frown, most of the time they are expressionless, and there is a little not so obvious shallow line between the brows.

Probably no one has ever known that he has such a good-looking smile.

He hugged Ji Sheng's neck, looked down at Ji Sheng's face, and suddenly thought: But if Ji Sheng smiled all day long, and everyone knew that he looked so good-looking when he smiled, wouldn't many people want to pester him? , Want to see him smile every day?

Luo Wenxin became stingy again.

No no no.

"Forget it!" Ji Cheng saw the boy wrinkled his face and pondered for a while, as if he had made a new decision, "You better not laugh too much, you don't like to laugh anyway." He added, "But you can

occasionally Smile, okay?"

Ji Cheng hugged him around the waist, kissed him on the lips, didn't care about the young man's backlash, and replied vaguely: "Well, it's fine." As the sky was getting brighter,

Ji Cheng took out clean clothes from his bag , Putting Luo Wenxin on one by one.

Of course Luo Wenxin can dress himself, but Ji Sheng seems to be very fond of this activity. When dressing him, besides changing the clothes, he will always do other things.

When he was still in Xianyunzhuang, Luo Wenxin had experienced it once, so at this time, he was always afraid to move, lest he would be pressed and gnawed somewhere, so he obediently raised his hand Lift your feet.

When the leg was lifted, the toes retracted unnaturally, obviously another inappropriate image came into his mind.

Luo Wenxin turned her face away, stopped watching the man's movements, and turned to look at the clouds in the sky.

The cloud in the sky looked like a big butterfly, but after flapping its wings twice, it turned into a man's troublesome big hands and some other strange pictures.

He closed his eyes, shook his head twice, and opened his eyes again, but he couldn't drive those images away no matter what.

The mood that had finally calmed down all night turned into a little embarrassment at this moment.

Luo Wenxin's cheeks turned slightly red.

How come I was really... really coaxed by him to do that kind of thing.

The chaos of the previous night was still in front of his eyes, and the posture of the two of them was so familiar at this time, Luo Wen couldn't hold back, and raised his leg and kicked the man's arm.

Ji Sheng raised his eyes to look at him, with a puzzled expression between his brows.

Luo Wenxin didn't want to tell him why she suddenly kicked him, so she pouted, blinked her eyes, and turned her face away.

When I looked at it, I suddenly realized that the big butterfly that had been tied to the tree trunk had only a bare thread left floating around at some point.

Luo Wenxin stared intently for a few seconds, making sure that he wasn't dazzled, and immediately became anxious. This time, he really stomped hard on the man's big hand that was next to his ankle.

"Ji Sheng, Ji Sheng!" Luo Wen thought in his heart, "The kite is gone!"

The man paused, and raised his eyes to look over there.

Sure enough, only one line was seen.

After a little thought, I got the answer.

It was probably when the little boy tripped and tripped just now, he also stepped on the kite string and broke it.

"My big butterfly is gone." Luo Wenxin looked at the man and asked anxiously, "What should I do?"

Ji Sheng lowered his eyebrows and continued to put on socks for him, not caring much, "If you want it, I will do it later." Prick one."

Luo Wenxin stopped talking.

After a while, when all the clothes were put on and the shoes were put on, Ji Sheng seemed to feel something. He looked up at him, and sure enough, he saw Luo Wenxin's small face was tense.

Obviously not happy.

Ji Sheng reached out and touched his face, "What's wrong?"

Luo Wenxin pursed her lips, her face was rubbed again and again, and then she whispered, "I like that..." "

You pierced it for me." Kite..." Luo Wen felt a little disappointed when she thought of the big butterfly that she hadn't played with yet, "It's the first time I've flown a kite."

Ji Cheng was silent for a moment, still didn't understand, it's just a wooden frame, throw it away If he lost it, if he wanted it, he could make it for him again, but hearing Luo Wenxin say, "You made it for me", gave me a sense of inexplicable joy.

Thin lips pursed, and Ji Cheng asked him, "Then go pick it up?"

Luo Wenxin nodded, and pushed him, "You go."

Ji Cheng glanced at the distant mountains and forests, the trees were dense, like a kite It's not very easy to find it after falling there, I'm afraid I can only skim up to the treetops and take a look slowly.

After thinking about it, seeing that Luo Wenxin really liked the kite, Ji Sheng wrapped him in a big shirt, still carried him to the big banyan tree and put it away, and said, "I'll get it back, soon, you sit Here, don't run far."

Luo Wenxin nodded quickly, urging him to leave quickly.

Ji Sheng looked at him a few more times, then lightly flew into the air and headed towards the woods.

Luo Wenxin looked at him for a while with her little head poked out, and seeing Ji Sheng suddenly fly up, she was a little worried at first whether he would fall, but seeing that he looked very stable, she slowly relaxed.

When the figure gradually disappeared, he breathed a sigh of relief, slowly leaned against the banyan tree, thought of something, rubbed his waist, his face was still red.

Luo Wenxin was wrapped in clothes, huddled under the banyan tree, cupped her face, staring at the warm yellow morning light in a daze.

Within half a quarter of an hour, there was another rustling sound from the bushes behind him. Luo Wenxin thought it was Ji Sheng, thinking that he had found it so quickly, and turned his head happily, but couldn't help being stunned when he saw the person coming. I was taken aback.

——I didn't cry anymore, but Xiaopang still looked at him stupidly with a snot on his face.

It was the little boy who was scared to cry by Ji Cheng half an hour ago.

I don't know when I ran away, and I don't know when I turned back again.

As the sky brightened a bit, the young man's fair complexion became more distinct, and he looked even better than before.

Xiaotong stared at him stupidly for a while, then moved his eyes down, and was suddenly attracted by something else, and even drooled a little.

Luo Wen felt it later, and followed his line of sight to look over.

Inside the opened bag, a few candies rolled out.

This is a small bag specially used to hold Luo Wenxin's things, and it is usually placed in the carriage or hung beside Ta Xue.

The baggage was full, including hand grease, clean handkerchiefs, Luo Wenxin's precious straw butterflies, masked figurines, and some of his favorite snacks.

I bought the candies when I was in Suzhou, and I haven't finished eating them yet. These candies are wrapped in sugar paper, colorful and very beautiful.

Seeing the little boy staring at him closely, Luo Wenxin thought he liked it, so he picked up a few from it, and spread his hand towards him, "Do you want to eat?" The

boy's voice was also soft, sounding like a good one nice guy.

Xiaotong raised his head, thought he was good-looking and kind-hearted, wanted him a little bit, and nodded.

But in an instant, he seemed to think of something again, flinched, and said pitifully: "No, I, I... I want to give it to my brother." "

Your brother?" Luo Wenxin was stunned, "Is your brother also around here? "

But the little boy stopped talking again, his mouth shrunk, as if he was remembering something terrible, and there were faint tears in his eyes.

"Brother... is going to die." He wiped his face with his cuff until it became even more messy, and stammered, "He's going to die."

Luo Wen was stunned.

He didn't know whose family the child was, but seeing him being pitiful, he simply put all the candy in his hand, "You, don't cry... Then, can I give you all the candy? Take it back and share it with your brother. The

little boy squeezed the candy in his palm and looked at it for a while, but cried louder and louder with a "wow", and kept shaking his head, "No, no, my brother doesn't like candies...he's going to die..." He

cried Luo Wen was really pitiful, and kept saying "brother is going to die", Luo Wen felt a little at a loss, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, the corner of the clothes was held by a small hand.

Xiao Tong raised his tear-stained face and pulled him hard, "Brother, go, brother will accompany me... I'm afraid..."

Luo Wen thought for a while, and pointed to himself, "You, you want me to go with you Are you looking for your brother?"

Xiao Tong looked at him and nodded vigorously.

"But I can't go too far..." Luo Wenxin whispered, "Where is your brother?"

The little boy pointed to the back, which meant it was not far away, and turned his head, still looking at him pitifully.

Luo Wenxin thought of what he said just now that his brother was dying, so he couldn't help thinking to himself: Could it be a hunter who came up to the mountain to hunt, but was not seriously injured?

But in this area, there is no prey worth hunting.

They have been up for so long without even seeing a single rabbit.

Luo Wenxin hesitated a little.

And I don't have any skills, even if the other party is really dying, I'm afraid it won't be of much help.

But the little boy was crying so sad and frightened, if he really ignored it and pretended he didn't hear it, he would feel really sorry.

He hesitated for a while, and looked up to the sky, but he didn't see Ji Cheng's back.

The little boy was still holding the hem of his clothes, probably because his elder brother was dying, and he was really scared, and wanted to ask others for help, but just now he saw Ji Cheng's fierceness, and now he saw Luo Wenxin alone, so he dared to speak.

Luo Wen's heart was finally softened by his crying, and he supported the tree trunk to get up, "Then, you can take me to see it, but I didn't either... Forget it, you can show me first."

The little boy really took him to the forest.

Luo Wenxin's limbs were still a little weak, probably because her legs were carried for too long last night, and she slept on Ji Cheng's body for another night, and her calves were still trembling at this moment.

Fortunately, the little boy didn't lie, the place really wasn't that far away, and within half a stick of incense time, the little boy brushed aside a clump of weeds, pointed inside timidly, and whispered, "Brother is inside." ."

Luo Wenxin poked his head in and looked in, and couldn't help but be amazed.

This place is only ten feet away from the banyan tree where he and Ji Sheng lived last night. If it wasn't buried by weeds, it would be a place that could be seen at a glance.

Hidden behind the weeds was a cave that was as tall as a person and a half. It was pitch black, and there was a chill.

Luo Wenxin was immediately frightened, and didn't dare to move even half a step. After thinking about it, he bent down, took out a box of Jinchuang ointment from the bag, handed it to Xiaotong, and said in a low voice, "I, I won't It's over, this is a medicine that can be applied, you can take it to your brother."

The little boy put his hands behind his back, and refused to take it. Seeing that he was more frightened than Luo Wenxin, the two chatted for a while, but in the cave there was There is movement.

It seemed to hear the voice of people at the entrance of the cave, and there were several coughing sounds from inside.

The two people at the entrance of the cave were immediately frightened and looked over in unison.

In the next moment, a flame lit up, and the situation in the cave was instantly seen clearly.

In a narrow cave with a height of half a person, a man sat cross-legged, meditating.

The man's upper body was naked, covered with bloodstains, his face was blue and purple, and purple and black, and there was even an evil spirit wandering in the hall.

Although he is embarrassed, it can be seen that he is still far away from "dying soon".

Because at this moment, this face was staring at Luo Wenxin, with raging flames burning in its eyes, which looked like resentment, shame, and endless regret.

"You... this... this... shameless..." The man stared at Luo Wenxin, clenched his teeth, his throat quivered, as if it was extremely heavy, "shameless... whore!"