Chapter 78

On Monday morning, a black Cullinan drove from the other direction of the street and slowly stopped at the gate of the attached high school.

The passenger door was opened, revealing a white leg.

is a teenager.

He was wearing the summer school uniform of the attached middle school, white shirt and cropped trousers. It was not a loose style, but it was probably because he was too slender, and the thin waistline could be seen when the breeze blew.

"Xinxin." As soon as he got out of the car, a deep male voice came out from the car, "Come here."

The boy stopped in his tracks, obediently went around to the lowered car window on the other side, and moved his head towards it.

A man in a suit sat in the driver's seat. The man was handsome and gentle, but his whole body exuded the aura of a superior, as if he was born to be pampered.

The man raised his hand, gently rubbed the boy's hair, and said in a warm voice: "Someone will deliver lunch, don't eat by yourself, tell the teacher if you feel uncomfortable, and the mobile phone is in the school bag, just call us if you need anything. Do you understand?"

The man has an extraordinary demeanor, but now he is talking about these extremely trivial things, and the amazing thing is that he doesn't seem to be out of harmony at all.

The boy took the man's hand and said softly, "I've said it many times at home, and I remember it all! Hurry up, don't you still have to go to the airport?" When the boy laughed, his eyes were crooked, his facial

features It is five or six points similar to a man, but a little softer. The eyes are especially beautiful, round and pointed, like a cat.

The man looked at his younger brother a few more times before starting the car and leaving.

The boy waved to him, "Bye, brother."

After Cullinan's car was completely out of sight, the boy breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the campus with his schoolbag on his back.

His name is Luo Wenxin, he is seventeen years old, and he is a sophomore in the High School Affiliated to Haida University.

But even though he was a sophomore in high school, Luo Wenxin hadn't come to school for half a year since he left school due to illness in the first semester of high school.

School will resume in September this year. In order to allow him to stay in a familiar environment, the family told the school and let him continue studying in the previous class.

The attached high school is one of the three best high schools in Haicheng. The campus is very grand and beautiful, but it is too big. If it is the first time you come back, you will easily get lost.

Now Luo Wenxin is going to Class 2 (2) of Senior High School, which is not in the same teaching building as Class 1 (2) of Senior High School. Fortunately, he sent Lin Yi a WeChat message in advance to find out where the classroom is.

It was the exercise between classes, and the students of the three grades were all on the playground. There was a radio broadcast from there, but the whole teaching building was quiet.

After a while, Luo Wenxin found the classroom. He opened the door and went in. The huge classroom was really empty, except for a boy sitting in the last row sleeping.

Luo Wenxin stood at the door and looked around with her probe. The only empty seat left was next to the boy.

He walked straight over.

Afraid of disturbing the other party's sleep, Luo Wenxin's movements were very light, but even so, it seemed that he was disturbed.

The boy moved, slowly propped himself up, and turned his head.

Probably because he was woken up, his complexion was very bad, his already thin eyelids were even lowered, and he looked fierce and cruel.

When Luo Wenxin saw the boy's face, she was startled. She didn't dare to move for a while, and froze there like a little quail.

As if impatient, the boy stroked his forehead hair, revealing dark and handsome eyebrows, then raised his eyelids again, and his eyes fell on the boy's face.

Suddenly stopped still.

The two just looked at each other for a while. One is expressionless, and the other is terribly dumbfounded.

Luo Wenxin looked at the boy's face in a daze, and the first thought in his heart was, how fierce.

After finally regaining consciousness, I had a second thought—this boy is quite handsome and handsome.

He has three older brothers, all of whom are good-looking, but the boy in front of him is another type.

...But it is also a bit too fierce. It is probably difficult for anyone to pay attention to his appearance when they see him for the first time.

Being stared at by such a person is definitely not an easy thing to do, especially because Luo Wenxin has always been a little less courageous than ordinary boys because of his health, so he became more and more flustered.

I just felt that my back was sweating, and it took me a long time to find my tongue, and stammered, "Yes, I'm sorry..."

The boy propped his head on one hand, as if he hadn't woken up yet, and looked at him expressionlessly.

"My name is Luo Wenxin..." Luo Wenxin whispered, "I used to be in class two, but I haven't come to class for a long time... There are no other seats, can I sit next to you?" Luo Wen thought to

himself After thinking about it, he said cautiously: "If you don't like it, I'll go to the teacher to change seats at noon."

The boy still didn't speak, just stared at him.

The color of his eyes is very dark, matched with the cold and sharp facial contours, people who look straight at him feel frightened.

Luo Wenxin talked a lot to herself, but the boys ignored him, Luo Wenxin finally felt a little embarrassed.

He was about to turn his face to take out the book, but saw the boy's throat twitch, and he suddenly looked away from his face, then stood up with a "shua", and walked straight out.

The range of motion was too large, and when he stood up, the stool was shaken by him, and he managed to avoid falling to the ground.

Luo Wenxin was startled again, and quickly looked over.

The boy was wearing a basketball uniform under his school uniform jacket. He was so tall that he almost touched the door frame.

It's just that the walking posture seems a bit wrong-look carefully, there is still a bandage on the right leg.

Yes, are you a sports student?

Luo Wenxin watched his back disappear outside the door, and after a long time, she took out the books and arranged them.

Luo Wenxin didn't come to class for half a year, and he didn't know any new students transferred to the class, but what he could be sure of was that he had never seen this boy before.

Fortunately, this episode passed quickly. Ten minutes later, the inter-class exercises were over, and the students returned to the classroom one after another.

A girl with a green bow tied on her ponytail was the first to rush into the classroom, fixed on Luo Wenxin at a glance, and ran straight towards him.

Following her was a slightly shorter boy with a round head and round face who looked very pleasing.

The two walked to Luo Wenxin's table together.

The girl's name is Lin Yi, and the boy's name is Xu Jianyun. Both of them were classmates in Luo Wenxin's junior high school. Later, they were promoted from the junior high school of the attached high school to the senior high school. .

"Wen Xin, you are finally back to class!" Lin Yi propped her hands on his desk, her big eyes were bright, and she said happily, "Did your elder brother send you here?" "What did you ask his elder brother to do?" Xu

Jianyun She glanced at Lin Yi with a smile, "Do you want to hear Xin, or the elder brother?"

Lin Yi glanced at him angrily, and just about to speak, she opened her eyes wide and said in surprise as if suddenly remembering something "Why are you sitting here?"

Luo Wen was puzzled, "What's the matter?"

"This..." Lin Yi looked around, seeing no one was paying attention, so she moved closer, covered her mouth with her hand, and lowered her voice. Said, "The one next to you is Ji Sheng. I don't know that you haven't been to school for a long time. He just transferred from Yashi last semester. This person is very fierce... In short, you should stay away from him." Yashi

.

Luo Wenxin knew that the school was a high school with a low enrollment rate and chaotic management, and many of the students in it had mixed up with others at a young age.

Lin Yi said a lot of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Was approached at the entrance of the attached high school by that kind of messy student from another school, but he kicked Yun Yun away when he lifted his foot.

In short, not only the attached middle school, this Ji Sheng is very famous in the circle of middle school students in Haicheng.

The rumors were all exaggerated, and Lin Yi's words were so vivid that Luo Wenxin was a little startled.

In the end, Lin Yi concluded: "Go to the teacher to adjust your seat!"

Luo Wenxin nodded.

He thought so too.

Not only because of what Lin Yi said just now, but also because he just saw that the boy didn't seem to like him very much, even if it was just that, he planned to tell the teacher to change positions.

"Well, I'll go to the teacher during my lunch break."

Lin Yi felt relieved.

After Lin Yi said such words, Luo Wenxin was indeed a little apprehensive.

Because of the three older brothers, he has been well protected since he was a child. In addition, he has been studying in Haida since kindergarten, and the students around him basically know the situation in his family, so he has never been in a relationship. What difficulties do you encounter in communication.

He had never met that kind of boy before.

Luo Wen thought for a long time, if that boy came back again, should he take the initiative to say hello to him - although he will be transferred soon, after all, he is still at the same table.

But the strange thing is that the bell rang twice, and the boy didn't return to the classroom.

Luo Wen couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The third class is a physics class. In the class, the teacher distributed a small test paper and asked everyone to hand it in after class.

Luo Wenxin read the test paper carefully, and found in frustration that she couldn't understand many questions.

After thinking hard for a long time, after the whole class, I still only made three things.

During class break, Luo Wenxin leaned on his face in a daze, wave after wave of classmates came to say hello to him.

Although he dropped out of school after only half a year, he was very popular in the class, so after a break, the table was full of snacks.

My brother doesn't let him buy food randomly, but these are all given by others, so it shouldn't matter.

As soon as Luo Wenxin opened a bag of chocolate biscuits, pinched a piece and put it in her mouth, she felt that the voices in the class suddenly fell silent, as if she was afraid of something tacitly.

He thought that the teacher had entered the classroom early, so he quickly put away the biscuits and put them in the drawer, but when he looked up again, he met his eyes.

Ji Sheng is back.

The boy was tall and stood there, looking down at him from a height. After a while, his eyes moved down and stayed on his bulging cheeks for a moment.

What are you doing looking at me like this?

Luo Wenxin was so frightened that she almost choked, and her black eyes looked at him timidly.

The boy frowned, looking irritable, and gave a low "tsk", looked away, pulled the stool and sat down.

Lin Yi turned her head and gave Luo Wenxin a worried look.

Sitting next to him was such a tall, gloomy boy with a strong sense of presence, Luo Wenxin was very inattentive in the fourth class.

He was always thinking about what Lin Yi had said, and he was afraid that if he turned his head away, he would find that the other party was upset with him and would beat him up.

Fortunately, he sneaked a few glances at the boy, and found that the boy had been reading with his eyes down, and occasionally raised his head, only looking at the blackboard.

The fourth class passed without incident.

Probably because he was too absent-minded in class. During the lunch break, before he went to the teacher, the head teacher went to him first.

A male classmate stood at the door and called him: "Luo Wenxin, Teacher Zhang told you to go to the office!"

Luo Wenxin nodded, put down his chopsticks, and said to Lin Yi and Xu Jianyun, "You guys eat chicken wings."

Fearing that he might not be used to eating in the school cafeteria, the family specially sent someone to deliver lunch. The several-storey food boxes were all made by the Luo family's own chef. Luo Wenxin couldn't finish it all by himself.

The two waved to him with a smile, and then rushed forward to the chicken wings.

Luo Wenxin found the head teacher's office, and when he entered, Teacher Zhang was reading his morning physics quiz.

He has good eyesight and is not nearsighted at all, so he can see a big red thirty-eight on his curly face from a distance.

Luo Wenxin: "..."

It is true that half of the reason for this test result is that he missed a lot of classes, but a large part of it is because his science grades are not very good, especially physics.

The family originally planned for him to study literature, but he missed the division of subjects during the operation, and later considered letting him study in a class he was familiar with, so he continued to stay in the second class to study theory.

Although his family didn't care too much about his grades, as long as he could live happily, Luo Wenxin was still a little ashamed to see that he got such a score in the exam.

Luo Wenxin knocked on the door, "Teacher Zhang..."

Teacher Zhang looked up from the test paper, saw the young man standing at the door, smiled, and waved to him kindly: "It's Wenxin, come in and sit down ."

Luo Wenxin went to the table and sat down.

Teacher Zhang is a middle-aged man in his forties. He has been the head teacher in the attached middle school for more than ten years, and has supervised many classes of students. Luo Wenxin was still in the first year of high school, and he was the head teacher.

Teacher Zhang first asked him if he had eaten his lunch, then asked him how his morning class was, and whether he encountered any difficulties, and finally asked him what he thought about the next study.

Luo Wen hesitated for a moment, hesitating how to tell the teacher about changing seats.

Teacher Zhang's eyes fell on Luo Wenxin's face, and he smiled gently.

This child has always been in poor health, but his family background is deep, and he was pampered like a baby since he was a child. When he first entered the school in the first year of high school, several large laboratory buildings in the attached middle school were renovated and replaced with the latest experimental equipment.

There are several such students in the attached high school every year, but Luo Wenxin is different from those dandy rich second generations. He listens carefully in class, looks pretty, has a good personality, and never causes trouble, so even if his grades always drag the class down, the teacher can't bear to criticize him.

It's just the physics score...

Teacher Zhang glanced at the score of 38 points again.

Luo Wen said in his heart: "Mr. Zhang, I actually want to tell you about the seat..." "

I also wanted to tell you about this," Teacher Zhang said almost at the same time as him, "You just sit with Ji Sheng Let's be at the same table."

Luo Wenxin blinked, and was dumbfounded: "Huh?"

"I've read it, physics has always been your weak subject, and now you have missed the class for half a year," Teacher Zhang flipped through the paper. There was a buzzing sound, "Remedial lessons are needed, but they also need to be improved." "

Ji Sheng is the best in physics. If you sit at the same table with him, he can help you more." Teacher Zhang made the final decision, " That's it. Not only physics, he is good at science, you can ask him if you don't understand anything."