Chapter 61

Everyone in the valley knows that Master Di Lao doesn't like masculinity.

It is said that it has something to do with the past, but the specifics have long been out of the question. Anyway, everyone only remembers one thing firmly - don't let him see this in the eyes of the old man.

Therefore, although the masculinity is not uncommon nowadays, because of the remote location of Yunyun Valley, most of the disciples in the valley were trained and taught by the old valley master, so few people mentioned this matter in front of him.

Naturally, except Yunxiu.

Yunxiu has even drawn a lot of erotic pictures of men and men, so naturally she is not in this ranks.

Let's not mention this. In short, the house is quiet and you can hear needles falling.

Everyone was silent for a while, secretly looking at the face of the old valley owner.

Sensing that the atmosphere was not right, Ji Sheng fell silent, and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Everyone's eyes fell on him again.

Ji Sheng has been in the rivers and lakes for many years, so he has seen many storms and waves, and he can stand still when facing hundreds of enemies by himself, but now he is stared at by so many strange eyes, even he can't help it. Some inexplicable.

Ji Sheng thought for a while, still didn't know why, and finally looked at Old Valley Master Di, cupped his hands and said, "Please, old man, take a look for him."

Old Valley Master Di looked at him for a while, then took out a jade token from his sleeve , nodded, and said: "You come here with this token, according to the rules, of course you have to look at it."

The jade token in Master Di Laogu's hand is exactly the one that Ji Sheng handed over to the little drug boy at the entrance .

The orchid grass pattern engraved on this jade tablet shows that it belongs to the direct disciple of Ye Yungu.

If people outside the valley come to seek medical treatment with this token, they can avoid the identification check of entering the valley, and they can also be treated by the chief doctor.

The elders are highly respected; the elder doctors, as the name suggests, are senior doctors with qualifications and experience in the Yunyun Valley, and their medical skills are much higher than the apprentice doctors.

Therefore, the little maid who was guarding the door just now thought that at most some chief doctor would come, but she never expected that it would be the old valley owner himself.

Master Di Laogu will come here in person, because the jade tablet belongs to Yunxiu.

Yunxiu is the last disciple of Old Valley Master Di. He is talented and intelligent. Unfortunately, this child only has the talent to be a doctor, but he doesn't have much benevolence to be a doctor. If not, the next generation of Valley Master, the old Valley Master In fact, it's what he likes the most.

For more than ten years, Yunxiu's waist badge has never been given to anyone else. When Master Di Lao saw this waist badge, he knew that the person who came must be someone Yunxiu valued very much, so he rushed over in person.

Who would have seen such a thing.

... I don't know what kind of friends Yunxiu has made outside these years.

Although he was slightly dissatisfied in his heart, Master Di Laogu still had a calm expression on his face.

After he finished speaking, he raised his hand and motioned for a chief doctor to take his pulse.

Seeing that the old valley owner showed no signs of getting angry, everyone relaxed a little.

A man in a white robe got a signal and hurried over. He took a look at each of the two people, and felt that the symptoms of the two were serious in their own way. Putting down the medicine box, he wanted to help Ji Sheng who was closer to him first. take the pulse.

On the other hand, Ji Sheng turned slightly, and motioned for the chief doctor to give Luo Wen's pulse on the bed first.

The chief doctor was stunned for a moment, but didn't say much, sat down beside the bed, and put on Luo Wenxin's wrist.

No one in the room spoke.

Everyone stood quietly aside.

Suddenly, the old valley owner said: "You are so worried about him, how do you know that you won't be hurt more?

" "All my injuries are flesh and blood injuries, and there is no serious problem. Please treat him first." The

old valley owner smiled slightly, "How do you know I'm talking about the present?"

Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, not understanding him What was he talking about? The chief doctor took the pulse and walked over here.

Guzhu Di Lao turned to the man, "What can you diagnose?"

"Guzhu, it's an obscene gu." The chief doctor said.

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the room looked terrified.

If the poison of Lustful Mind Gu is not removed, the only way to alleviate it is to suppress Yungu's unique secret recipe of Shuxin Powder or Shuxin Pill, so all the pharmacists in the valley are familiar with this poison.

When Ji Sheng heard this name, he couldn't help but also frowned.

He felt that it was not the first time he had heard the name of this medicine. Thinking about it carefully, he couldn't remember where he heard it, probably even if he heard it, he didn't pay attention to it before. Old Valley Master

Di nodded, as if he was not surprised at all, and asked again: "What are the properties of the medicine?

"

A little surprised, "Only 60%?"

He looked at the young boy, his face was as pale as paper, his whole body was weak, and his eyes were slightly blue. It should be that the medicine had been catalyzed not long ago, and it happened once. This situation, at least 80% of the time, how could it happen? Sixty percent?

"Uh." The chief doctor paused for a moment, seemingly troubled, with a face of not knowing what to say or not to say, "The owner of the valley knows that when this Gu occurs, if you are with a person with pure yang internal energy... er... If it's good, it has the effect of detoxification..."

He looked at Ji Sheng who was standing aside, "This young hero should be... er... that pure..."

"Cough!"

Old Valley Master Di coughed heavily There was an interruption, and there was a faint black air between the brows.

The chief doctor immediately shut up, and the surroundings immediately became silent.

Ji Sheng saw these people become silent again strangely, and looked at him with strange eyes, his heart became more and more anxious and inexplicable, and just about to speak, he heard Master Di Laogu say: "You young master has a strange poison in your body, Do you know?"

Ji Sheng took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

Even if you didn't know it before, you know it now.

Looking back, Luo Wenxin's cold poison, which had not recovered for a long time, and the fluctuating cold and hot symptoms in the ancient temple that day were probably caused by this poison.

He cupped his hands, and said: "May I ask the old man to detoxify him from this strange poison."

Old Valley Master Di paused, glanced at him, and snorted, "I haven't finished my words, how do you know that I will be able to detoxify? "

Old Master Di was always generous and gentle, and when he rarely spoke like this, everyone in the room fell silent for a while, and then started to wink at each other frantically.

Ji Cheng's lips moved, remembering the note left by Yunxiu that day, he was about to speak again, when he heard the old valley owner walk around the house for two steps, and said leisurely: "The lustful heart Gu, those who are poisoned by this poison are mostly young children. Young girl. After taking this medicine, the body will be weak and cold, the liver and kidneys will be damaged, and it will be difficult to enjoy a long life. In addition, if the poisoned person has skin-to-skin contact with a person with pure internal energy, it can temporarily relieve the poison and avoid the cold But this method treats the symptoms but not the root cause, if things go on like this for a long time, not only will the poisoned person still be lingering with the toxin, but the person who has sex with it will also lose their skill."

Ji Sheng's face darkened, "Then——"

"—— Naturally, it can be solved." The old Guzhu changed the subject and said: "If you want to eradicate it completely, you need a person with profound internal energy to protect the Dharma, and protect it with internal energy during the process of removing the poison, so that it will be safe. "

Ji Sheng said: "Yes."

"You promised so quickly, do you know what will happen to the Dharma protector?" The old valley owner glanced at him, "Thirty years ago, I pulled out this poison for a person. That man was protecting the law from the previous owner of the building outside the building. Although the poison was removed smoothly, the inner breath of the law protector was unstable, and he was backlashed by the poison, destroying 80% of his skills."

Ji Sheng was stunned.

He only knew that the former owner of the building outside the building died of his opponent when he was seriously injured and weak, but he didn't know that there was another hidden story behind it.

"If you protect the Dharma for him, no matter how deep your internal strength is, even if you don't suffer from the backlash of the poison, you will lose your internal strength for at least seven to forty-nine days after the poison is removed." The old Gu Zhu said, "And you are already The injury is serious, and it is even more dangerous... Have you thought about it clearly?"

Ji Sheng didn't have a moment to think about it, and said, "It's okay."

"Oh." The old valley owner nodded, and for some reason, he treated Ji Sheng all the time. The displeased look softened a little, "Since you are so determined, then prepare to remove the poison tomorrow. You can rest here tonight, and I will send someone to deliver the medicine later."

After saying this, everyone in the house packed up their things and prepared to leave.

Ji Sheng also let out a deep breath.

After everyone had left, he came to sit down beside Luo Wenxin's couch, and reached out to touch the young man's forehead.

After getting the promise of "this poison can be cured" by the old valley owner, a big stone in Ji Sheng's heart was finally let go, but as soon as he relaxed like this, sleepiness and exhaustion surged up like a tide.

He has not closed his eyes for nearly ten days.

First, he frantically searched in Qiongzhou City, and then went to the Beiyang Palace under the leadership of the Dongying swordsman, and experienced a bloody battle. Then, he ran around for days without stopping.

After ten days like this, it was probably a miracle that he was still standing.

He put his hand on the young man's cheek and stroked it slowly, he felt the skin in his palm was warm, his sleeping face was peaceful, although his face was still pale, it was like a Yuxue doll, everything was exquisite.

The man's palm was really rough, Luo Wenxin let out a weak hum when touched, his long eyelashes moved, and his eyes opened a little.

He was really exhausted, and he was finally coaxed to sleep. Just now a group of people came into the room, although the conversation was kept very low, but he still woke up a little.

At this moment, being touched by a man again, it is even more impossible to continue to sleep.

Seeing that he was awake, Ji Sheng moved closer to him and asked, "Are you thirsty?"

Luo Wen nodded in a daze.

His mind was still groggy.

In other words, since he was taken away from Beiyang Prince's Mansion that day, in the past few days, he has never really been sober.

He only knew that he was with Ji Sheng, but the two of them had said and done so many things during that time, but it was like a mess in his head, and he couldn't sort it out at all.

On the small wooden table in the room, there was a teapot and several teacups turned upside down on the table. Ji Sheng walked over, poured some water, and returned to the couch.

Holding the cup in one hand, he helped him up with the other hand, held him in his arms, and fed water to his lips.

Luo Wenxin drank water bit by bit, her eyes were half closed, and she didn't have much strength.

After finishing the drink, she fell limply into the man's arms and stretched out her arms to hug his waist, looking extremely attached.

Ji Sheng hugged him too.

After a while, the hand involuntarily used a little strength.

Thinking of Luo Wenxin desperately trying to push him away that day, refusing to let him touch him at all, Ji Sheng still felt unspeakably depressed.

He knew that he didn't have any humanity, although he never cared about it, but in front of Luo Wenxin, he always restrained himself subconsciously.

It's like treating a rabbit with pure white fur, because he is too pure and beautiful in white, so I don't want to let half of the filth contaminate him.

But that day... In the end, I still couldn't hold back.

The more attached the young man is to this moment, the more Ji Sheng feels blocked by something in his heart.

Rarely has he had such tangled emotions.

This unsuitable emotion stayed in his chest for a while, and soon turned into irritability.

After enduring it for a while, he picked him up, held his face, pinched the boy's cheek gently, and lowered his head to kiss him.

——Only when you really touch him can you be sure that he is still in your arms.

Luo Wenxin didn't have much strength, these days he was active or passive, and he was used to eating tofu, so he just kissed, and he didn't resist at all, he opened his mouth obediently, letting him bite on his lips and tongue Licking and licking, he was so breathless after being kissed that he let out a cry or two.

The man finally bit his chin, "Heal the illness tomorrow."

Luo Wen's heart was itchy and a little painful after being bitten by him, and his mouth pouted a little, unwilling to speak.

The man licked the tooth marks on his chin again, and said vaguely, "Xinxin won't be sick again soon."

Luo Wenxin didn't know whether she heard it or not, she nodded her head in his arms, Ji Sheng still wanted to say something, but he heard the door was knocked twice, and the door was opened again.

The person standing outside the house was the owner Di Laogu.

The old valley owner came in a hurry, as if he forgot to explain something, he opened the door and said, "By the way, young man, your two knives—" But when he saw the scene inside the house, he immediately opened his mouth

. He closed his mouth again.

The old man has lived for a hundred years, and he is also a doctor. He has already cultivated a heart of compassion and compassion. He thinks that he will rarely be popular with anyone except that unbelievable little apprentice Yunxiu.

Especially being angry twice in one day.

Hearing the voice, Ji Sheng immediately moved away from Luo Wenxin's lips, and looked back.

Seeing that Old Valley Master Di was looking at him, it was as if he had seen some plundering and heinous disciple, his two long white beards were trembling slightly with anger.

Ji Sheng and the old valley owner looked at each other for a while, remembering that when he pushed the door just now, he said "you knife", then he remembered something, got up, formally bowed his hands to the old man, and said neither humble nor overbearing: "My surname Ji Mingsheng."

But for some reason, when these words came out, Old Valley Master Di became more and more angry, snorted heavily, slammed the door and left.