Chapter 16

When Luo Wenxin was still young, every time there was a thunderstorm, his mother would sleep with him.

Later, he grew up as a big boy, although he did not lose much of his coquettishness, but most of them were accompanied by his brothers.

The three elder brothers are very gentle and steady, they will gently pat him on the back to lull him to sleep, and they will not leave until he falls asleep.

It had been a long time since Luo Wenxin had the feeling of being coaxed to sleep like that.

He had another dream last night, dreaming that there was thunder again, but his brother came back, so he took his brother's hand and shook it, begging him to coax him to sleep, but his brother remained silent and expressionless. He looked at himself with a fierce look on his face.

Luo Wenxin shook his hand for a while, but he still looked at him like that, and couldn't help feeling wronged, and shed a few tears.

The elder brother seemed to be shaken by his tears, leaned over to help him wipe away the tears, went to bed without saying a word, and hugged him well.

Although he didn't pat him on the back to coax him, even if he was just hugged like that, Luo Wen was very satisfied, turned over in his brother's arms, and fell asleep with his face against his chest.

He slept for a long time, and when he woke up, he was still yearning for the warmth of the dream.

He opened his eyes bewilderedly.

The first thing that catches the eye is a large bare chest.

The skin is wheat-colored, covered with thick muscles and bones, and the muscles are vigorous and tight, rising and falling with the breath.

It's a man.

Luo Wenxin was a little dazed.

Looking up, there is a knife-like jaw line, probably because the eyes are closed, it is rare to lose a bit of hostility, showing a bit of the original handsomeness.

Ji Sheng woke up when he moved his fingers for the first time. At this moment, he half-opened one eye, lowered his head slightly, glanced at him, then closed his eyes again, and rubbed his chin against the top of Luo Wenxin's head.

Luo Wenxin cried out with a "wow".

His head was stuck and he couldn't think, but he still knew how to push Ji Sheng with his hands desperately, pressing on his hard abdominal muscles, crying out of breath, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." But the

man is still stubborn One arm was on his waist, and the bare arm was as thick as Luo Wenxin's waist, and it was so heavy that he couldn't move.

Luo Wenxin struggled for a long time but couldn't move. Instead, Ji Cheng wrapped his arms around the boy's slender waist, and pulled him into his arms.

He didn't open his eyes, hot air sprayed against Luo Wenxin's ears, and asked him, "What are you doing?"

Ji Sheng's rest time was shorter than ordinary people's, but he still had his own sleeping habits.

He slept so comfortably last night that he still felt that he had woken up too early and was not in a very happy mood.

"Pervert!" A crisp voice accompanied by crying.

The voice is still thin, but the enunciation is ten times clearer than last time, no longer the appearance of covering up for fear of being heard.

Ji Cheng frowned, and suddenly opened his eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes, that gentle illusion dissipated, and he looked at Luo Wenxin without emotion.

Luo Wenxin wanted to swear again, but he didn't know how to swear in the first place, and he was timid, so when Ji Cheng saw it like this, he choked in fright, and couldn't say a word anymore.

He held back his tears and pursed his lips, feeling so wronged that he was about to shatter, but suddenly he remembered the scene where the man squatted in front of him and said "then you call back", and somehow gained a little confidence.

I, I am not wrong, so I am not afraid of him!

"Who is the pervert." The man's voice was slightly hoarse just after waking up.

"You." Luo Wenxin sniffed and twitched, "You're a pervert!" He

hadn't apologized for biting his calf yet, but now he went too far, and actually sneaked into his room in the middle of the night !

The more Luo Wen thought about it, the more angry he became, and he struggled a few more times, but he didn't move.

Ji Sheng stared at Luo Wenxin's hair for a few seconds, turned his eyes away, gave a low snort, and looked over again, his voice sounded a little sober, "Why are you abnormal?"

He even dared to ask back!

Luo Wen was even angrier, and stumbled, "You, you, you sneaked into my room and slept next to me, but I obviously didn't agree..."

Ji Sheng didn't speak.

After a while, he said "oh", turned over, propped himself up with one arm, and lay on his side looking at Luo Wenxin.

The man's upper body was naked, his abdominal muscles were clearly defined, and the tough lines stretched downwards, tucked into the loose waistband of his trousers, like a male beast ready to go.

Luo Wenxin felt a little ashamed when he took a second look, and felt that Ji Sheng was shameless and sneaked onto his bed without clothes on, so he quickly turned his face away and looked away.

When I saw this, I felt something was wrong.

The color of the curtain... seems to be different from the impression.

Luo Wenxin blinked.

Why does the sachet hanging on the four-corner tent seem to have disappeared?

"This is my room." Ji Sheng said.

Luo Wen was stunned, and his earlobes gradually turned pink.

He is not an idiot!

Without waiting for Ji Sheng to say, Luo Wenxin of course soon found out... This is not her room.

Except for the same layout, this room is not similar to my own room at all, the color is monotonous, and the bed is cold and hard.

It's strange to say that the mattress on this bed is much thinner than his own, and the bed board is also hard, but last night, he slept so warmly, unconsciously.

But, but why is he in Ji Sheng's room? !

Luo Wenxin quietly tightened the hand holding the brocade quilt, and stammered: "You, you took me from..." "

You came here by yourself." Ji Sheng interrupted him, very slowly Statement, "Hold me and never let go, and let me coax you to sleep."

"..." Luo Wenxin's face was already so red that it was bleeding.

He also recalled some memories from last night.

He went to the backyard once, and got a little lost when he came back. He always felt that he was following his memory, but the courtyard was winding and winding, and they all looked too similar. It seemed that he... really didn't remember whether he was walking in the right way.

Ji Sheng looked down at the man who buried his head in the quilt to pretend to be a quail, and raised his eyebrows.

"Who is the pervert?" Ji Sheng asked again.

"..."

Luo Wenxin moved in the quilt, sucked his nose, and after a long time, he whispered, "...I'm sorry."

He also understood that this behavior was extremely inappropriate.

It's fine if he slept in someone else's bed, if what Ji Sheng said was true, he was still hugging him...

Ji Sheng said "um", it sounded like he accepted his apology.

But after a while, he asked again: "Do you still scold me?"

"..." Luo Wenxin didn't expect him to hold grudges so long, and would take so long to remember a single complaint, and denied it, "I never scolded you." "

Oh. "Ji Sheng nodded, "Does pervert count?"

He moved closer, and his handsome

face

suddenly magnified.

What's going on...

On the day of the Cherry Garden, there was obviously only sister Luyi by my side!

"No, it doesn't count..." He stammered, "And, and that's because you last time..." "It's

offset."

Luo Wenxin raised her head, "Huh?"

"You came into my room last night "Ji Sheng pointed at the bed, then pointed at Luo Wenxin, "I don't care about it anymore." "

..."

He looked very generous, and his expression was as serious as ever, Luo Wenxin really did Frightened by him, he nodded blankly.

But after sitting up, rubbing his eyes, and completely waking up from sleep, Luo Wenxin felt a little cheated again.