Chapter 65

Ji Sheng came around to him, half-bent down, with his hands slightly stretched back, in a familiar posture.

If you really follow your promise, you will carry him on your back.

Luo Wenxin slowly fell on his back, and put the bracelet around his neck.

Ji Sheng straightened up, and walked around the valley with his back on his back.

Luo Wenxin looked at the man's back, feeling sorry for him after all.

He always feels that Ji Sheng has lost all his martial arts now, and his strength is probably much weaker than before, so he even breathes lightly, as if in this way, his weight will be lighter.

But the man's shoulders were too stable and strong, Luo Wenxin lay on him, always feeling the same as before, as if Ji Sheng was still as powerful and could protect him at any time.

Luo Wenxin slowly relaxed.

After a while, he gently rubbed up a little, and lightly pressed against the man's neck, before leaving soon.

The young man's lips were warm and tender, as soft as he had been kissed countless times, but the number of times he took the initiative to stick them was very few, enough for Ji Sheng to catch that superficial touch in an instant.

"What's wrong?" He asked, turning his head to the side.

Luo Wenxin turned her head to one side, her ears were still a little pink, and she refused to admit that she had kissed him secretly just now, "No." Seeing that the

man was still looking at her with raised eyebrows, she felt a little shy and scratched his back. After a tickle, "Let's go quickly."

The corner of the man's lips did not scatter, so he turned his head and continued walking with his back behind his back.

When Ji Sheng stopped looking at him, Luo Wenxin quietly turned his head again, looking at Ji Sheng without blinking.

From Qiongzhou all the way to Yeyun Valley, he ran for dozens of miles and slept in a mountain temple. When he came, his clothes were already dirty, and they were probably taken away by the maid for cleaning.

Both of them are now wearing white robes that are only available to residents in Yeyun Valley.

Luo Wenxin's clothes have always been mostly light-colored, and white clothes are nothing unusual to him, but this is the first time for Ji Cheng and Luo Wenxin to see him in white clothes.

In the past, he always wore black clothes, a black knife, and rode a black horse, with a cold face and a silver mask. If he frowned or frown again, he would be a Shura god.

But looking at it now, the man was dressed in white and didn't wear a knife. Although he still couldn't hide the inexplicable gangster aura, just looking at his face, he looked surprisingly handsome and clean.

I don't know if Ji Sheng wears white clothes every day, can he still be that frightening villain?

Luo Wen thought about it wildly, but he didn't know what he thought of, so he smiled slightly.

The Yunyun Valley is quite large. Although the Mid-Autumn Festival has passed, the valley is still lush and green, as if it is like spring all the year round.

Luo Wenxin stretched out her fingers to play with the man's hair, curled a strand of his forehead hair that was hanging down, and let it down a little bit, and said suddenly, "Ji Cheng, I, I had a dream a few days ago "

The man walked steadily, "What."

Luo Wenxin thought for a while, and said slowly, "I... dreamed that there was also a person named Luo Wenxin, and he also met Ji Sheng." Having

said that, Luo Wenxin Wen Xin paused for a moment, because he heard the man let out a low and short laugh.

Ji Cheng seldom smiles, even if he pulls the corner of his lips occasionally, it's mostly a dispensable light smile, it's really rare to laugh out loud like this.

That's what's really interesting.

Luo Wenxin's emotions that had gathered just now were scattered by the man's laughter. He bit the man's shoulder and said angrily, "What are you laughing at?" "No laughing."

Ji Sheng restrained his expression a little. , but there was still some interest in the voice, "Tell me, what did you dream about?"

Luo Wen looked at his back angrily for a while, then grabbed his hair and lay back on his stomach.

He continued: "But this Luo Wenxin, he was sent by the bad guys, trying to harm that Ji Sheng... But he failed because he was discovered by that Ji Cheng..." The corners of the man's lips softened a little

.

"Then, then that Luo Wenxin died... It was a terrible death..."

Luo Wenxin was talking, and suddenly said that she was sad again, and her voice slowly dropped.

Say it and don't think about it anymore.

Now that he is himself, he should know that he won't do those things, and neither will Ji Sheng.

Suddenly, a man's voice sounded above his head, "It's fake."

"Ah?"

Ji Sheng stopped walking at some point, and looked at him slightly sideways.

"It must be fake." The man thought for a while, and then said, "If it's true—"

Luo Wen's heart rose, and he bit his lip, as if waiting for something.

As a result, in the next moment, he only heard him say, "If that's the case, Ji Sheng is not Ji Sheng, and Xin Xin is not Xin Xin."

Ji Sheng is not Ji Sheng, and Xin Xin is not Xin Xin.

Luo Wenxin stared at him blankly for a while, only to feel that his chest was full, as if something sweet and sour was about to overflow.

He nodded vigorously, wrapping his thin arms tightly around him, "Yes!"

Ji Sheng is Ji Sheng.

The only one he knew was Ji Sheng in front of him.

Whether he is number one in the world, loses all his martial arts, or is notorious, there is only this one, Ji Cheng who will never let him fall when he is on his back.

At dusk, the two returned to the dormitory.

When Xu Shi came to knock on the door, no one was there. The medicine and dinner had already been placed on the table, covered upside down by the bamboo basket, and it was still warm when it was uncovered.

The two used it, washed it again, and fell asleep hugging each other.

Because of that little accident in the afternoon, Luo Wenxin finally told Ji Cheng what he had kept in his heart for a long time.

After receiving such an answer, he slept very peacefully, did not have any more messy dreams, and had the first really good dream in half a month.

Early in the morning of the second day, someone knocked on the door to deliver something.

Ji Sheng woke up early, and was lying on the bed with his arms around someone, his eyes half closed to rest. When he heard the knock on the door, he answered in a low voice.

When he moved a little, he was about to get up, and the person nestled in his arms woke up right after him.

The man put his hand on the boy's back and patted it, whispered "you sleep" next to his ear, then put on his clothes and shoes and got out of bed.

Opening the door, there was an unfamiliar little maid standing outside, who looked younger than Xiao Luo and the others, and looked a little childish in her gestures.

The little maid was holding a medicine basket in one hand and a stack of clothes in the other. She was taken aback by the tall man who came to open the door, and she couldn't speak very fluently. Today I'm here to deliver medicine to the two young masters."

Ji Sheng showed no expression, nodded, opened the door a little, and let people in.

The squatter room is not big, and there is no screen, so you can see the inside at a glance. When the little maid came in with something, she happened to meet the boy who was sitting up with a thin quilt.

When the little maid looked at Ji Cheng earlier, she felt nervous, as if her back was sweating a little, wishing she could leave as soon as she delivered the things, but now when she saw this young man, she felt as if she had been immobilized Usually, you can't move for half a day.

Since these two people came to Yunyun Valley, all kinds of rumors have not stopped for a moment, and they are different every day.

Now that she saw Luo Wenxin, she could only think to herself, there really are such good-looking people in this world.

This little maid probably hasn't been here for long, and the rules are not very clear, and Ye Yungu has never been as rigid as other Jianghu sects, so this little girl just stood there without moving, dumbfounded. He stared blankly at Luo Wenxin for a while.

Luo Wenxin had just woken up, she blinked and looked at her, her long eyelashes fluttering slowly and vaguely.

It was Ji Sheng who came this way, and the little maid realized that she had been rude, and quickly put the basket aside, and handed the clothes in her hand to the man.

There are two sets of clothes, one black and one light green.

Presumably it was worn by them when they came here before, and it was taken away and washed, and now it was dried and sent over.

Although Yunyun Valley does not seem extravagant, and the disciples in the valley and even the old valley owner himself are also quite plainly dressed, but it is the Valley of the Medicine King after all. All kinds of ointments and pills are very popular in the Jianghu, and they are more like mirages. There are priceless and expensive medicines such as powder and Shuxin pills, so naturally there is no shortage of money.

Ji and Luo have lived these days, and feel that Gu Zhong cares about them everywhere, and the meals are the most exquisite and the best. At this moment, even the freshly washed clothes are neatly folded, and there are still some light spots on them. Light medicinal fragrance.

"This is Mr. Luo's clothes." The little maid put the green one on the wooden stand.

He took out the stack of black clothes again, "This is Mr. Ji's clothes—eh? What is this?"

Accompanied by a small exclamation, a white object slipped down from the stack of black clothes.

A very thin thing fell softly, and was caught by Ji Sheng.

He hooked the object with his finger, looked at it for two seconds, and then took it closer, as if he was sniffing lightly.

Afterwards, he frowned, as if slightly worried.

"..."

Luo Wen was stunned.

The little maid was also stunned.

After a long time, the little maid's face suddenly turned red.

She is not lame, and occasionally helps out in the laundry room, so she can recognize what it is.

But, don't say that when the guests come, they will only help to wash the outer clothes, and will not touch other people's inner clothes at will, and even if they are disciples of the valley, such private clothes have always been disposed of by themselves!

This, when did this get mixed in? Which woman is doing the laundry, and she didn't even notice this? !

This scene is really embarrassing.

But when he looked up at the man, there was no surprise on his face, it was natural.

"This, this is..." The little maid froze for a moment, "Is... is this yours?" "

..."

Luo Wenxin was dumbfounded, hugging the quilt and looking at Ji Cheng.

Looking at the white mass, he suddenly had a very terrible guess in his heart.

But, but, Ji Sheng is just a pervert, so it's not, is he such a pervert?

The man hooked the thing, said "um", and suddenly said, "Have you washed it?"

The little maid stared at him in astonishment.

What did the hero say this season? !

After a while, he looked at the things in his hand again.

After a while, she opened her mouth, "Yes, that's right..."

The man seemed to let out a sigh of relief, his slightly frowning brows loosened again, and said, "That's all." "

..."

I don't know that's all. what for.

Anyway, after getting his words, the little maid immediately acted as if she had been pardoned, she didn't dare to stay any longer, she said a word indiscriminately, and hurried out with her head bowed.

Before leaving, I wanted to take another look at that handsome boy.

But when he looked back, he couldn't see the figure of the person leaning against the head of the bed with the quilt just now -

but there was a bulge inside the quilt in the middle of the bed.