Chapter 82

After all, he was a gangster who often made trouble for others, and now he was ordered by his employer to beat people up. After taking the money, he was full of confidence, so the leader in the leather jacket quickly adjusted his mentality.

Besides, they have a lot of experience in the world, so what's the point of being bluffed by a little bastard.

At that moment, he sneered, and looked around Ji Cheng, "The kid is crazy, what's the matter? We're fine, but you are the matter!" As soon as this

line came out, the people behind him took out things from their pockets and unfolded— —It turned out to be a folding stick.

"You've offended someone, little friend." The man with the back hair said, "I heard you're pretty good at fighting, what's the matter, let's practice?" After finishing speaking, he took another look at

Luo Wenxin, as if evaluating whether he belonged to Ji Sheng or not. Helper, but after seeing Luo Wen's careful and fragile wrist, he looked away contemptuously.

Ji Sheng looked at them coldly, without saying a word.

If you want to say that among the middle school students in the whole city, there are people who have had a feud with him, it is impossible to count on one hand.

But most people are still a bit bloody, and they can't do this disgusting thing of hiring someone to fight if they can't fight themselves.

In the past, when he was Nian Yashi, there was a student surnamed Shen in the same grade who was beaten up by him once, so he brought his helpers along, and ended up being even more embarrassing when he was beaten up by Ji Sheng.

And at that time, Ji Sheng was followed by a younger brother, even if others came to beat him up, he was not alone.

But my younger brother is going back to his hometown to study now, otherwise he would be able to make a phone call.

Thinking about the recent knot, he was willing to spend this money to hire someone to beat him up to vent his anger, and he could imagine who it was.

This kind of gangster usually has a criminal record in the police station. It is common for him to go in and squat for a few days. He is not afraid of trouble at all. Normally, he would beat him up, but now—

Ji Sheng turned his head and looked to the side.

Luo Wenxin tugged at the strap of his schoolbag, so frightened that his lips lost all blood.

Although he had already seen Ji Sheng fighting Qi Jinxuan on the court, it was the first time he had been blocked by people from the society.

After thinking for a while, Ji Sheng took off his schoolbag, and then he took a hand out of his school uniform trouser pocket -

those people took a few steps back abruptly, thinking that he was going to take some murder weapon, only to see the boy take it out of his trouser pocket Come out with a few coins.

"..."

The group of people were dumbfounded for two seconds, thinking about the possibility of a dollar coin being used as a hidden weapon. Before they could react, two heavy schoolbags smashed their heads, and the books inside smashed them. full head.

God knows how heavy the schoolbags of high school students are, and the books have edges and corners. Some of these people were hit in the eyes, and they couldn't help crying out in pain. Two of them were not hit, and they immediately pulled their sticks and strode up. Give this kid a punch first.

As a result, before he got close, he was kicked over, and within two seconds, the stick was also taken away. It was a blow to his chest, and his ribs were almost broken.

I don't know if he has practiced it before, but Ji Sheng's fists and feet are extremely clean and neat, but Luo Wenxin squatted aside, covered his ears and closed his eyes, and he couldn't see such a neat scene. He only heard the sound of flesh sticking to flesh, scared My heart trembled wildly, and my tears were about to fall.

He's too scared, and he doesn't know how to fight, so he can't help even if he wants to, but Ji Sheng is only one person, and there are many of them...

What to do, what to do!

There was a lot of fighting, and soon, the lights in the security room at the school gate came on, and two security guards rushed out. Seeing the students fighting, they yelled and pointed, "Over there!" Hearing the guard's voice,

Luo Wen Xin trembled again in fright, and just about to raise her head, she was pulled from the ground and stood up.

Ji Sheng took his hand and ran to another alley on the street without looking back.

The night was like ink, and the two ran down the alley hand in hand.

This area is an old-fashioned residential area. There are many elderly people living there. There is no light at night. The alleys are winding and winding, like deep tunnels.

Luo Wenxin had never run so fast before, her legs didn't seem to be her own, but her heart still felt uncomfortable very quickly, as soon as her legs gave way, she bumped into her at the corner.

He let out a small cry of pain, tears welling up in his eyes, "Pain..."

Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, then stopped quickly, turned around, gently hugged him, and led him into the alley , looked down at him, "Where?"

Luo Wenxin frowned, and pointed at his calf pitifully.

Ji Sheng leaned down, held his calf and lifted it up.

Then he looked at the small cut on the boy's leg that might not have been as big as the nails, and was not even bloody. After a few seconds of silence, he raised his head and asked, "Does it hurt?

" The eyes seemed to be foggy, and the tears were about to flow, as if they had been greatly wronged.

It really hurts...

If it was like this at home, he would definitely cry, but now he is outside and in front of Ji Cheng, he, he still doesn't dare to cry out.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, and then he lowered his head in a strange way, and blew on his small cut.

"Okay."

Luo Wen was stunned.

Ji Sheng was also taken aback.

This kind of childish behavior that the pain is gone, his brother did it when he was young, but at that time he was only a few years old and didn't understand anything, so he would do this.

But he is all, all seventeen years old now, why does Ji Sheng still...

Besides, this is Ji Sheng!

Why would such a cold boy do such a thing to his peers!

Luo Wenxin was a little embarrassed, her ears were a little hot, and she was too embarrassed to shout about the pain, so she wanted to retract her legs.

But probably because his evasive posture was too obvious, Ji Sheng squatted halfway, staring at him from bottom to top, tightly pinching his calf and not letting go.

Luo Wen became more and more panicked, not because she was afraid, but because she felt that something was wrong and weird, so she pulled her leg out forcefully, "What, what are you doing..." Because of the young man's forceful movement, Ji Sheng's

finger Go deeper in.

The boy's complexion is not very fair, but it's not very dark either. He's a healthy wheat color, but Luo Wenxin is quite pale.

Naturally white, and acquired pampering, I often take milk baths when I grow up, and smell it closely, there is a sweet and greasy fragrance on the skin, like some kind of delicious pastry.

When the young man's panicked voice sounded next to his ear, and when he came back to his senses, Ji Cheng realized that he really got close to him just now, wanting to take a sniff.

"..."

The boy bit his lip and looked at him in bewilderment, his big eyes wouldn't move.

Did Ji Sheng just, that action just now, want to... want to smell him?

Even more strange!

...seems to be a little perverted.

But he felt that Ji Sheng was a very good person, and he didn't want to think that he was abnormal because of such a thing, he must have misread it.

Ji Sheng let go of his legs, stood up, and was about to speak when he heard a burst of yelling and cursing not far away.

Just now, the group of people had already caught up with sticks.

Luo Wenxin panicked immediately, and pushed Ji Cheng, trying to hide inside.

But his legs were weak and his feet were weak, he couldn't run, he kept getting up, and almost fell down again.

Ji Cheng frowned, straightly carried him on his back, and ran all the way into a narrow alley.

It is said to be an alley, but it is actually just a gap between two houses, only wide enough for one person to pass through. Ji Sheng is tall and tall, and the two of them can only hide in it sideways.

So the two of them stuck together face to face, even tighter than before.

After being frightened all night and running again, Luo Wen was extremely tired and his heart was pounding.

After a while, I couldn't stand anymore, so I leaned forward as if I lost my strength.

Ji Sheng was a head taller than him, so he could just lean on the boy's chest, his head resting on his shoulder, his small chest rose and fell, and the breath he exhaled was hot.

After resting for a while, Luo Wenxin finally regained his strength, and listened to the movement outside with his ears open.

It seems that they have not heard the voices of those people.

But even so, he still didn't dare to relax, and asked Ji Sheng in a low voice, "When are we going to hide?"

He didn't know if the driver uncle had arrived. If you don't see him when you arrive, you will be worried.

After he said this, he waited for a while, but the boy didn't answer him.

Luo Wenxin felt a little strange and raised her head.

Due to the posture problem, he could only see the boy's jaw and half of his profile.

Luo Wenxin thought that he didn't hear, so he stretched out his hand and scratched his arm.

Being too close, Luo Wenxin could clearly see that after she scratched him, the muscles on the boy's right cheek moved, and his jaw tightened even more.

It seemed that he was gritting his teeth and enduring something.

Luo Wenxin felt that he looked weird, thinking that he was injured in a fight just now, and it must be very uncomfortable for him to press him like this now.

Moved quickly, not to get so close to him.

But the alley was too narrow, so when he moved like this, he rubbed against Ji Sheng's body more and more, and the boy's Adam's apple was rubbed by him many times.

Luo Wenxin heard the boy's swallowing sound from above his head, and then he was held down, "Don't move."

The voice was not very gentle, it was a bit fierce.

Ji Sheng had never spoken to himself in such a tone before, Luo Wen was startled, and immediately didn't dare to move.

But after a while, he felt a little wronged again, raised his head, and asked him in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

Ji Sheng looked down at him.

Outside the alley was a dimly lit street lamp, casting dense light on the boy's eyelashes, making his complexion like honey.

Ji Sheng's throat moved.

People should be pushed away.

But the person in his arms is so sweet and soft, so close, even though there is a risk of him discovering something shameful about him at any time, Ji Sheng is still unwilling to push him away.

It can only tighten the waist and abdomen tighter.

He endured and endured, leaned back against the wall, let out a breath, frowned, and said in a low voice, "It's nothing."

Luo Wenxin observed him for a while, feeling that the boy didn't seem angry, and then cautiously Leaned back.

The surrounding area was very quiet. In fact, the group of people should have walked a long way, but the two stayed close to each other, and no one raised a word.

After a while, Luo Wenxin suddenly spoke to him: "You wrote that draft paper before, right?"

Although Ji Sheng would answer any questions I asked him now, but at first it was placed on his desk He hadn't asked if it was him on the scratch paper full of solutions to physics problems.

Although already guessed.

Ji Sheng: "Yeah."

Luo Wenxin secretly rolled his eyes, and asked again: "You put the creamy lollipop on my table, too, right?"

He said he liked to eat this once, and he has eaten it every day for the past few days. have.

Ji Sheng "hmm" again.

Luo Wenxin then said a lot of things, he asked and Ji Cheng answered.

But Luo Wenxin saw that he answered yes no matter what he asked, his eyes were fixed on one place, obviously absent-minded, suddenly paused, and slyly said, "You voted for JK that day, right?" "..."

This

time Ji Sheng didn't answer him immediately, but looked down at him.

"I don't know what it is." Ji Sheng said.

"..."

"I voted because I heard from Lin Yi that it looks good." Ji Sheng said again.

I think he should wear the best clothes.

"..."

Luo Wenxin never expected to hear such an answer, her ears turned red, and she couldn't help but grab the boy's stiff arm, "You, you don't know what it is, and you still throw it randomly !"

Ji Sheng's heart moved, and he asked him: "What is it?"

Luo Wenxin didn't speak, his cheeks were puffed up.

Ji Sheng thought for a while, "I'll go buy one."

See if it's really pretty. If it looks good, give it to Luo Wenxin and let him wear it.

"..."

Luo Wenxin finally couldn't take it anymore, raised his face, and wanted to give him a bitter look.

He was really beautiful when he was angry, his cheeks were reddish and his eyes were watery when he was angry, which magnified his beauty ten times.

He thought he was staring at the boy intimidatingly, but in the eyes of the other party, he looked differently.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, and couldn't bear it anymore, so he kissed him.

It's been a night.

I can't do anything else for the time being, so I can always give you a kiss. Ji Sheng thought.

The lively sports meeting has just passed, and it is Monday again, and many people are not in a high mood.

Lin Yi was naturally one of the listless ones.

After finally going through the day, she ran to Luo Wenxin's seat, intending to invite him to go with her, but when she was about to talk, she found that the atmosphere between the pair at the same table was weird—Ji Sheng was still the one with the expressionless face

. His expression was flat, but he seemed a little more irritable than usual, and he kept glancing at Luo Wenxin from time to time.

As for Luo Wenxin, she was uncharacteristically silent, with a sullen face, neither speaking nor smiling, as if she was in a daze. Lin Yi's heart suddenly rang out, and she leaned close to Luo Wenxin's ear, and asked in a

low voice, "Did Ji Cheng bully you? " It's just bullying. The few seconds of the young man's silence immediately convinced Lin Yi of her guess. She thought that seeing Ji Sheng's lecture to Luo Wenxin so seriously a few days ago, she originally thought this person was okay, but it turned out! Sure enough, it's still bad! But Lin Yi took a look at Ji Sheng's height and shape, and couldn't beat it visually, and had no way to vent her anger for Luo Wenxin, so she had to give Ji Sheng a vicious look, and then pulled Luo Wenxin away. On the way out of the school, Lin Yi tried every means to find out how Ji Sheng bullied him, so as to find a way to avenge him. But no matter how she asked, Luo Wenxin didn't answer her directly, she just said that things were not what she thought, and she wasn't hurt in any way.

...It's just that I don't know how to face it.

Except when she was a baby, Luo Wenxin was kissed for the first time.

But this time, it was actually a boy.

Still a very cold and fierce boy.

He really couldn't think about the meaning of this kiss.

But they all kissed, apart from the only explanation of "I like you", there seemed to be no other explanation.

Luo Wenxin's head was in a mess.

But the strange thing is, he just felt confused, but he didn't seem to hate being kissed by Ji Cheng very much.

"Wen Xin!" Seeing his friend's dazed expression, Lin Yi pulled him back with hatred, "Why don't you talk! How can I help you if you don't tell me how he bullied you?" A way!"

"I..."

Luo Wenxin was about to speak, when his eyes wandered, and he saw an old man selling candied haws standing at the school gate.

It's the kind of old-fashioned candied haws, stuck on top of the grass target, each one is bright and dripping.

Because it is very popular, every time the old man came to sell it at the entrance of the attached middle school, it was quickly sold out.

And right now, there is still a string left on top.

Luo Wenxin was hesitating, when suddenly a mountain bike rode over like a gust of wind, stopped in front of the candied haws shelf, then rode back quickly, and stopped in front of Luo Wenxin.

Many students around recognized who it was, and looked at this side in horror.

The boy handed the last bunch of candied haws to Luo Wenxin as if no one was around.

"..."

Luo Wenxin opened his eyes wide.

Lin Yi was stunned.

She couldn't figure it out, this person bullied Luo Wenxin, and he had the nerve to give him candied haws!

Was he planning to seal it with a mere bunch of candied haws, so that Luo Wenxin would not tell the teacher? !

Knowing that Wen Xin likes sweet things the most! What a despicable thing!

She stared at Luo Wenxin closely, trying to signal him not to accept the bribe, but Luo Wenxin didn't feel up to it, stared at the bunch of candied haws for a while, and then slowly took it.

Ji Sheng finished delivering the candied haws, but still hasn't left.

He put one long leg on the ground, looked at Luo Wenxin, and suddenly said, "I'm sorry."

Luo Wenxin raised his head.

sorry? !

Hearing these three words, many people have been secretly listening to the excitement with their ears open.

The boy looked at him without blinking, and continued: "I shouldn't have kissed you without your consent."

Luo Wen raised his head abruptly, his cheeks flushed red.

What, what! He didn't ask him to apologize for this!

And he apologized so solemnly, should people accept it or not?

Luo Wen was at a loss, didn't know how to react, stayed for two seconds, and ran away, Lin Yi was already shocked by leaving, and was stunned for two seconds before catching up.

But before he could take two steps, Luo Wenxin's schoolbag strap was grabbed.

"What are you running for?" The boy stepped on the pedals, leaned out from his side, and looked at him with his head tilted, "Last time, the WeChat ID didn't speak yet." "LWX23499...

Then, what's behind it?"

Luo Wenxin Already silly.

It took me a long time to find my tongue, "You, you apologized, and I want me to tell you on WeChat..."

Shouldn't it be that after the apology, you should tacitly pretend that nothing happened that day, it was just a misunderstanding!

"Huh? I apologize." Ji Sheng said, "I plan to chase you first. After I catch up with you, if you want to kiss, you can..." His mouth was covered before he finished speaking

.

Luo Wenxin's face was about to explode.

He discovered that Ji Sheng is a bit shameless! How can you say such things in public!

The young man had just held the candied haws, his palm was sweet, and he didn't know if it was the smell of the candied haws or he was just sweet.

Ji Sheng regarded this as an invitation, and with this gesture, he kissed his little palm.

"Then it's settled," he said, "I'll start chasing you now."

——The end of the modern if line! ——