Chapter 50

Probably because he expected that someone would come to make trouble for him, early the next morning, the small east courtyard where Yunxiu lived was empty.

Before dawn, Ji Sheng had a dark face, armed with a knife, wrapped in evil spirits all over his body, and lightly fled to the small courtyard in the east.

Once inside, the small courtyard was empty, not even the shadow of Yunxiu, only three things were found in his room.

Ji Sheng checked the same thing.

One is a jade tablet with a bluegrass pattern engraved on it, and a note is pressed under the jade tablet, with a line of writing on it - "

Xiao Wenxin is not in good health, so I leave a bottle of pills, and if you feel unwell again, you can take one. But if you want to eradicate it, I am afraid that only my master can do it in this world. When you take Xiao Wenxin to the Yunyun Valley, you can hold this token, and you can save a lot of trouble." Ji Sheng stuffed the jade token into his arms

. In the middle of the night, he picked up the medicine bottle and looked at it again, and put it in his sleeve as well, temporarily easing his murderous intentions towards Yunxiu.

But apart from these two things, there was another small box on the table.

It is a small black wooden box with a simple shape, but the details are very delicate, and it looks quite weighty.

Ji Sheng opened the lid of the box, only to see a round bead nestled inside, shining finely in the sunlight.

At first glance, this bead seems to be very similar to a pearl, the same white and round shape, but upon closer inspection, one can find some subtle differences -

it seems to be larger and smoother, and when one smells it closely, it can still be seen on the bead. Smell a faint medicinal fragrance.

Lowering his head again, he found a note behind the lid of the box.

The note wrote in small letters: The dzi beads made of Hantan white jade have been soaked in my special medicinal materials for seventy-seven forty-nine days. effect. Just treat it as a congratulatory gift from me in advance, don't thank me too much.

Ji Sheng frowned.

Congratulations?

Although he didn't know what he was congratulating on, but Yunxiu, as a direct disciple of the old master of the Yunyun Valley, had a lot of experience and knowledge, and it must be a rare good thing that he could use as a congratulatory gift.

But Ji Sheng already had a lot of medicines for reducing swelling and blood stasis in his bag, and there was no shortage of Yunxiu at all.

What's more, is there any medicine for reducing swelling and blood stasis, and must it be made into a dzi bead?

What's the point of being tight and smooth?

Ji Sheng held the bead and looked at it for a while, thinking for a while, but still put the bead in the box and took it away.

The weather turned cooler, and after a rain, the autumn in the mountains became deeper and deeper.

Yesterday evening, Ji Sheng received a letter from a white pigeon, informing him that Mengqiao was already in Qiongzhou, and because he hadn't seen the Lord to leave a mark, he entered the city first, and now he is waiting for them in the city.

Qiongzhou is tens of miles away from Biyun Lake, but it is not far away. It took more than half a month for Mengqiao to arrive there. It seems that he stayed in Gusu again not long ago.

Ji Cheng and Luo Wenxin want to go there, they have to go down the mountain first, and then go to the other side of the lake.

On weekdays, the journey would only take seven or eight days, but by the time the luggage had been put into the carriage at the foot of the mountain, something had happened.

When a heavy rain hit, the road became muddy and slippery. In addition, there were few boats in Biyun Lake. The rest of the boatmen refused to cross the lake at this time. They couldn't find any other way for a while, so they had to stay for two more days. up.

Su Su originally thought that the two brothers of the Luo family were going to leave today, and it was just when they were reluctant to part, but this timely rain came, which really made him overjoyed.

Now that he has free time, he is naturally more courteous. He frantically took out the things in the warehouse and showed them to the two of them, and begged Brother Luo to demonstrate the saber technique that day again.

When Ji Sheng fought Yunxiu, Su Su was on the sidelines. Naturally, he could tell that his saber technique was fierce and sharp, and he was able to retreat Yunxiu every time

. In fact, it was not at all the same as the legendary Ji Sheng's appearance, and he almost suspected that the two were the same person.

Otherwise, in this world, there are actually two people who both wear double knives and are both so strong?

Ji Cheng was so entangled by him that he was about to leave with an excuse, but at this moment, the butler of the Biezhuang came up to him and said to Su Su, "Master, there is someone outside asking to see you."

Su Suqi said: " Who is it? Do you have a message?"

The steward said, it was a few rivers and lakes who came here by boat, and because of the heavy rain, their boat didn't take much water, so they had to rest here for a while.

Seeing another villa on the mountain, he went up the mountain to ask the owner if he could stay for a few days.

Su Su is very hospitable, there are not many people in his Biezhuang all year round, so he naturally wanted to go to pick him up, but he thought of something, ran to Ji Sheng's side, and said with a smile: "Then Brother Luo, wait for me here for a while, I will Go and come."

After speaking, he walked out of the village in two or three steps.

As soon as Su Su left, Ji Sheng came over to hug Luo Wenxin.

It was cool in early autumn, the boy was wearing a bright yellow round neck shirt, but he was still loosely covered with a thin fleece robe. The light blue collar made his neck slender and white.

He was sitting in the pavilion with his hands on the side of his face, his sleeves slid down, revealing a small section of tender white wrist, his whole body was like a carefully polished ceramic doll.

When Ji Sheng reached out to hug him, Luo Wenxin blinked and turned his face away.

There is still a bit of shame on the cheeks that has not dissipated.

The night before yesterday, Luo Wenxin really slept in a mess.

It's fine to peek at things that shouldn't be seen, but he was caught.

If you grab it, just grab it, and you shouldn't be tempted to ask Ji Sheng if he's seen it, otherwise, there won't be such a mess.

So much so that when he woke up, his mind was still in a mess.

Fortunately, the westernmost small courtyard where the two lived should be some distance from Su Su's master courtyard.

Otherwise, in the middle of the night, the two of them were still chatting in the room, making some unseemly movements, how could they explain it to others?

Fortunately, Su Su didn't notice anything unusual.

But Luo Wenxin was still a little angry.

He turned his face and refused to look at Ji Sheng.

After a while, he heard a man's voice above his head, "Still angry?"

Luo Wen paused for a moment, turned to look at him, and said after a while, "It's not."

He refused to admit it.

Luo Wenxin has a thin skin and is naturally shy.

Originally, being discovered peeking at the erotic palace was enough to make him ashamed for a while.

But Ji Sheng could do other things, which made him change from shame to embarrassment.

Although he has already regarded men as the closest people in his heart, and he has experienced countless shameless behaviors of men, thinking that he will never be angry with him again, but Ji Sheng can always do something to make him cry something new.

Da Lala told him to "open it and look at it", and it was "too small".

Even perverts can't do this kind of thing!

Only Ji Sheng!

But this wasn't enough, Ji Sheng didn't seem to know how much he had gone too far. Early the next morning, Luo Wenxin was woken up by a feeling that something was wrong.

Opening his eyes, he cried angrily when he saw the man's actions.

That's why I have been gambling for two days.

Today's Luo Wenxin is spoiled by men and becomes more and more squeamish, compared to before, she looks more like a person made of water.

As if grasping the man's weakness, tears became the weapon Luo Wenxin used to act like a spoiled child. Even he himself felt that when facing Ji Sheng, he seemed to be a little more aggressive than when he was in front of his brothers in the previous life. I can't stand being wronged.

But being squeamish is squeamish, Luo Wenxin is really unwilling to be really angry with Ji Cheng.

The man kissed his hand as if he was gnawing meat and bones, but he was still afraid of biting him. He kept his teeth and licked it with the tip of his tongue. To please.

Luo Wenxin sneaked a few glances at him, and the puffiness on his cheeks subsided a little.

Seeing that he seemed to have calmed down, Ji Sheng took advantage of the situation to lift him up, hugged him around his hips, and moved a little closer to his ear, "It wasn't on purpose."

The young man's big eyes were bright and watery, he glanced at him, his eyelashes curled up and trembled like butterfly wings, his mouth opened and closed, as if he wanted to say something, but held back.

He didn't believe that Ji Sheng didn't do it on purpose.

But if Ji Sheng wants to say that, then, then...forget it, let's not bother with him for now.

You can't fight every day.

Ji Sheng stared at his lips without blinking, and before the boy could turn his head away, he pinched his chin and leaned closer.

Luo Wenxin hasn't kissed her for two days.

Hugging is naturally unavoidable, after all, Luo Wenxin needs to be nestled in his arms to feel at ease when he sleeps at night, but if Ji Sheng wants to get close to kiss him, he will cover his mouth with his hands.

Now it can be regarded as being caught by Ji Sheng.

Now that the kiss has arrived, it must be enough, so it is another kiss like eating.

Holding his waist with one hand, and stroking the back of his neck with the other hand, brushing his tongue roughly across his mouth, and sucking the tip of his tender tongue, as if wanting to swallow all the sweet juice in his mouth.

Luo Wenxin didn't even have time to cover it, and was kissed unexpectedly, opened his eyes wide, and patted him several times angrily, provoking even more forceful kisses, that soft, tender tongue was almost swallowed whole .

Gobbled it all up, relieved the craving a little bit, and got provoked in other places, swollen and swollen sorely.

Before Luo Wenxin, although Ji Sheng didn't have any experience in sex and moon, after all, he had been in the rivers and lakes for many years, even if it was just hearsay, he had heard a lot.

Naturally, it is inevitable to meet by chance.

Not to mention human beings, even when he was in the mountains and forests when he was young, he had seen animals copulating. Therefore, he was not lying when he said to Luo Wenxin that night "you don't need to learn".

It's just that this kind of thing, in his eyes, is not a beautiful thing after all—

there is no beauty and pleasure in a beast with its belly exposed in the wild, and a female under the beast's front paws.

When he was young, Ji Sheng was puzzled, and when he was a teenager, he was ignorant, but when he saw Luo Wenxin, he suddenly realized that he also had such an awareness.

So there is no need to spend much time groping, it is almost enough to see him.

The young man's lips exhaled sweetly, and his pinkish slender fingertips instantly taught Ji Sheng how to kiss him and where to kiss him.

Ji Sheng panted slightly, put him on his lap, and moved closer to him.

I've known him for a long time, and it's not hard to notice the man's changes. The boy's eyes were dark red from the kiss, and he pushed him, while moving back a little--of course he didn't want to

.

But Ji Sheng hugged him tightly, his lips pressed against his neck, his eyes drooped, and he called him in a low voice, "Xinxin."

Then he said, help me Momo.

Luo Wenxin bit her lip, her whole body froze.

These two words, now between the two of them, naturally already have a clear meaning, so there is no need to explain further.

But Luo Wenxin really didn't expect that in such broad daylight, Ji Sheng was still thinking about such things in his mind.

He put his hand on the man's chest, still wanting to make a final struggle.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside.

It sounded like there were several people, and there was Su Su's voice inside, and he was the one who led the gang of quacks in.

Luo Wenxin froze for a moment, a little flustered at first, but then remembered that if someone was there, Ji Sheng would definitely not be shameless anymore.

——This is an open-air pavilion, not a hot spring, so no water can stop him.

There must be no way to do bad things secretly again.

Luo Wenxin raised his head to look at Ji Sheng, and smiled with crooked eyes, with a little sly complacency in his smile.

As if he knew that the man couldn't do anything to him anymore, he smiled and his eyes drooped slightly.

Immediately afterwards, like playing tricks again, he lightly poked at the position next to the man's Duanhunhe Wushang.

Immediately someone came in.

But Ji Cheng is so conspicuous, you need to find something to cover it up, otherwise, when Su Su and the others come in, won't Ji Cheng feel ashamed when he sees this?

The masseter muscle of the man poked by him contracted for a while, and the hand holding his waist tightened instantly, and his black eyes were fixed on him.

It was clearly early autumn, but when Luo Wenxin touched it, it was easy to feel hot again.

His body was so dry that he was about to sweat, his Adam's apple slid up and down, and he listened to a movement, only to feel the sound of footsteps approaching, but the unbearable feeling was still unbearable. After thinking for a second, he simply lifted the person on his shoulder, turned over and jumped Out of the courtyard wall.