Chapter 75

It is said that the spring breeze is ten miles away from Yangzhou Road, but the scenery in Yangzhou in November seems to be no worse than that in March.

Now autumn is in full swing, green hills are faint, green water marshes, there is a lively restaurant dozens of miles outside the city, and the sign says "Penglai Winery", and people come and go inside, just like the "Penglai Er" on its signboard Character.

"You mean Ji Sheng? You don't know yet, he died long ago!"

As soon as the words came out, there seemed to be a thunderous explosion. The person who spoke looked away.

I saw a young man wearing a white cloak sitting on one side of the wine shop, and sitting opposite him was a young man about his age. He looked like a fledgling disciple of a certain sect. Both of them were wearing white clothes and swords, and they looked very energetic .

The one who spoke just now was the boy with the cape closed.

Seeing many eyes on him in the wine shop, this man didn't care, he still held his wine bowl and said with a smile, "No matter how high your martial arts are, it would be a surprise if you didn't die against the thousands of elite soldiers of Prince Beiyang by yourself. Right?"

The young man sitting opposite him shook his head and said, "Keep your voice down."

The young man smiled nonchalantly, and said again: "What are you afraid of?" The little

boy with a white cloth on his shoulders came over and bowed Asked the two guest officers if they would like some more tea, the young man in white ordered another pot of wine, ordered a plate of sauced beef, and proudly tipped him a few copper coins.

Xiao Er repeatedly thanked her, bent down and stepped back.

This restaurant is so lively because of the martial arts conference that will be held in half a month.

The martial arts conference is held every three years, and this time it is located in Jiaxing. Seniors such as the landlord outside the building, the head of Xishanju, the head of Nanshan Sword Sect, etc. have already gone to Jiaxing to discuss the conference in early October.

Nowadays, people come and go in Yangzhou, which is why it is not far from Jiaxing, and it is a prosperous place.

The famous capital of Huaizuo, the best place in Zhuxi, so even a small wine shop is so lively.

When the Jianghu people get together, they talk about just a few topics.

The most exciting thing to talk about is the incident that Ji Sheng and his entourage Meng Qiao rioted in the Beiyang Palace in Qiongzhou a few months ago, but their deaths are still unknown.

At first, some people speculated that Ji Sheng was still seriously injured, but after several months, even Meng Qiao was seen in Yangzhou, but Ji Sheng, who has always been inseparable from him, has never been seen. Finally, many people believe him is really dead.

"Ji Thief's death can be regarded as an upheaval. Luoyang Peony Club and Gusu Qunying Club, as long as he appears, there will be nothing good." The boy in white drank two more sips of wine and sighed: "But the words are still Speaking of which, how many heroes are left in the world today, Shen Mu lost his arm, Jiang Zhishen disappeared, and the remaining Xu Wenmiao, I am afraid it will not be a good thing, so what can this martial arts conference be like?

" Arrogant, young heroes who can be called by name, none of them can be regarded by him, and even if someone said coldly: "Young man with a yellow mouth, you can't talk nonsense.

" Embarrassed, I looked at that person, "Oh? What's your opinion?"

I saw that the speaker was wearing a bunt and a machete at his waist. He sounded quite young, but looked like an ordinary middle-aged man. , Can't help but said again: "Your Excellency also wears a sword, don't you secretly admire the thief of that season?

"

Anyone with exquisite martial arts must imitate his martial arts methods, just like "Mr. Lingyue" Jiang Zhishen became famous all over the world with a set of green willow swordsmanship. In one night, countless "green willow swordsmanship" "Silver Willow Swordsmanship", "Red Willows Swordsmanship" and so on.

A few years ago, Ji Cheng went alone into the desert, and the reputation of being the supreme soul-breaker spread throughout the whole country. For a while, people wearing swords were like crucian carp crossing the river. Walking on the road, it is hard not to say that anyone who wears swords is imitating him. .

But later on, Ji Sheng's reputation became worse, and various rumors harassed him. Even if most people followed suit, they would not dare to be so upright, for fear that they would be surrounded and suppressed in the name of "the gang of thieves" while walking on the road.

Now that it is known that he is dead, there are fewer and fewer such people.

Sure enough, the middle-aged man's face darkened, he stared coldly at the young man for a while, and finally put the knife on the table, ignoring him.

Seeing that he didn't pay any attention to him, the boy stopped bothering him and turned his head to talk about other things with his companion.

There was a lot of voices in the small side of the wine shop, at this moment, two quacks came to this side, Xiao Er rushed to meet him, and the leader asked for two bowls of wine.

These two people, one in white and the other in black, both had solemn expressions, and there was an unfriendly aura lingering around them.

Taking a closer look, the sleeve of the white dress is empty, as if it is missing an arm; the other one is clearly upright and handsome, but has a long face, as if his wife has run away with someone.

The two were walking towards the winery, but just now the young man was holding a bowl of wine, talking sideways to his companion. "...But Prince Beiyang is a member of the imperial court, Ji Sheng is

a man of the world, what grievances and grievances do you have with him? " , is actually a love species? Why don't I believe it?"

"I also find it strange that according to the rumors, Ji Shengsheng was extremely ugly, so he covered his face with a mask, and there have never been any beautiful men and women around him, but now that he is dead, I am afraid few people know how it happened It's over."

"Well, it doesn't matter if you're ugly, high martial arts is always true, right? Not to mention anything else, how frivolous is Shen Mu in Lou Wai Lou, and he also broke his arm and became a useless person. "

The two quacks were walking in silently, but when they heard what he said, they all paused.

The man in white looked at the young man expressionlessly, but the young man was still oblivious to it, chatting to himself, unaware that there was a gaze staring at him from behind.

Suddenly, the teacup in his hand exploded with a "bang", and one of the fragments flew out, drawing a deep bloodstain on the boy's neck.

All of this happened so suddenly, the young man was stunned. He only waited for a sharp pain to strike before he stretched out his hand tremblingly to touch it.

"You—"

Before he could finish speaking, he was knocked to the ground by a palm.

It was the man in white who shot.

His left sleeve is empty, but his right arm is intact, but at the moment he is only using his left sleeve to meet the enemy, and when he raises his sleeve, there is a gust of sleeve wind filled with internal energy, like a big palm, slapping both sides of the young man's face flushed.

With such excitement, other people in the restaurant naturally watched the excitement.

Seeing his friend being humiliated in public, the boy's companion was stunned. He was dazed for a long time before grabbing his sword and going up to him.

These two are the disciples of a certain sword sect in the north, not to mention how exquisite their martial arts are, but they used their unique swordsmanship together, and the combination of two swords is quite powerful.

Immediately, the seats and tea bowls were overturned, and even a small piece of the roof of the restaurant was lifted.

The white-clothed man only faced the enemy with his sleeves. He didn't know whether he was weak or had distracting thoughts in his heart. His face gradually turned pale. Moved.

The green sword came out of its sheath about an inch away, and a beam of sword light flew by. The two teenagers had no power to resist immediately, they were thrown five or six feet away, and fell out of the wine shop.

Those two fell on the main road, got up in embarrassment, knowing that they were invincible, but they refused to spare, pointing at the black-robed swordsman and said: "You are secretly attacking, so shameless! You..."

There was a burst of laughter in the restaurant.

These two teenagers are fledglings, and they probably don't know the sword logo on the building outside the building, but the people in the rivers and lakes who have seen a good show in the restaurant recognized it, and said with a smile: "Little baby, you should be softer, just now you The two of you are fighting, everyone can see it, I am afraid that if you practice for a few more years, you will not be his opponent."

The young man blushed and wanted to say something, but the handsome man in black robe in front of him just looked at him indifferently. He glanced at him, put away his sword, and pulled his companion to find an empty seat together.

Seeing that the other party had no intention of continuing, the two teenagers looked at each other and walked away in embarrassment.

The two men sat down facing each other, the one in black put his sword aside, poured wine into two wine bowls, and said lightly, "Don't pay attention to those people.

" You're a useless person, even such a bastard dares to bully me." The white-robed man said coldly, "I'm afraid that if Ji Thief is still alive, even with me now, I can't kill him to vent my anger." The black-robed man said

humanely , "You just had distracting thoughts in your mind, it may not be because you are invincible."

The man in white was stunned for a moment, lowered his head slowly, covered the incision of his severed arm with his hands, his handsome face under the hood was slightly pale, and sighed, "My severed arm..." The two

men It was Xiao Shu and Shen Mu.

Since the farewell in Gusu, the two brothers have only been together again until now, and now they are coming to Yangzhou, and they are passing through this place, on their way to Jiaxing.

One knew that Meng Qiao was nearby, and thought that although he couldn't vent his anger by killing Ji Sheng, if he could defeat the man surnamed Meng, he could still regain some face.

The other one had other thoughts -

although Ji Sheng was dead, the young man disappeared during the Qiongzhou battle. Since Meng Qiao had been Ji Sheng's follower for many years, it was hard to guarantee that he hadn't hidden the young man secretly.

The two had their own thoughts, and neither of them spoke for a while.

The sun was getting lower and lower, and the people in the restaurant also dispersed a little, and changed a group.

Xiao Shu and Shen Mu got up to pay the bill and were about to go out when they suddenly heard a gust of fragrant wind blowing from not far away.

Sweet but not greasy, like some kind of fresh floral fragrance, appearing in this late autumn afternoon, it shocked people's spirits.

Both of them looked over there.

I saw a Xianggai carriage slowly approaching from not far away, the curtain seemed to have just been raised and then lowered, but the hands of the people in the carriage were still resting on the light blue cloth.

A slender white wrist, tied with a red agate bracelet, sparkling with pearls, looks worth a thousand gold.

But it is extremely inappropriate, but there is a ring made of wild flowers and grasses between the slender fingers. When the breeze blows, I don't know if it is the fragrance of the few small wild flowers that blow, or the fragrance of the man. smell.

Shen and Xiao looked straight at the other end.

Sitting lazily in front of the carriage was a white-clothed man wearing a veiled cap. He whipped his whip, waved it casually a few times, then turned his head suddenly, and said something to the people in the carriage.

Both Shen Mu and Xiao Shu have good hearing ability, so they can hear clearly.

"...By the way, Xiao Wenxin, what gift do you want?" the man said casually with a straw in his mouth.

He seemed to be in a daze in the carriage, and finally said: "Ah? What gift?" It was as

sweet and soft as ever, the same as when Shen Mu and Xiao Shu heard his voice for the first time.

The man smiled and said, "Of course it's a congratulatory gift for your marriage to Ji Sheng." "

..."

The people in the carriage were silent for a while, and after a while, they whispered, "How do you know...Obviously, Obviously haven't told you..."

"If you want to hide it from me, you should hide it better." The man seemed very happy, and said with a smile, "Did he give you that ugly ring? You can change it every day. , The wild flowers and weeds on the side of the road are almost bald by him, tsk tsk tsk, a savage is a savage, even a marriage proposal is so boring..."

The people in the carriage stopped talking and completely retracted their hands.

The man turned around again, touched his chin, put one hand on the door panel, and said in a low voice, "Would you like to promise me, Xiao Wenxin, that I will draw a painting when he is not here now? I'll exchange with you what I've been hiding for many years... like improved versions of dzi beads, hardcover albums, some wonderful boudoir things... Hey, Xiao Wenxin, don't cover your ears!"