Chapter 19

The syrup was served in a clean porcelain bowl, and some chopped candied dates, peanuts, and lotus seeds were placed in it. There were a few pink petals floating on the top layer, which were washed peach blossoms.

Peach blossoms don't actually have any taste, they're just fragrant, and they're put in sugar water for the sake of looking good.

Ji Sheng brought it over, and didn't intend to put it down, so Luo Wenxin took a sip from the man's hand, remembering what he said just now to drink only a little, so he drank it very cherished.

The sweet syrup entered the mouth, it was both sweet and thirst-quenching, Luo Wenxin took a sip, and then sipped the rim of the bowl, tasting the sweetness on it.

A bowl of twenty cents would not be considered expensive anywhere, but Luo Wenxin seemed to have received a huge sweetness, his happy eyes narrowed, and he was no longer satisfied.

After living for two lifetimes, he can get whatever he wants, and he has never worried about money, but he can't do whatever he wants when it comes to food.

Most of the time, I can't eat and I can't eat. Occasionally, my appetite is a little better. If I want to eat something, it will be harmful to the body, so I have to restrain myself.

Even if he doesn't restrain himself, the people around him will restrain him subconsciously because they have seen him suffer when he is sick.

In this way, Ji Sheng is the one who treats him best.

Except for the occasional inexplicable insanity, Ji Sheng can be regarded as responsive to him.

In the past ten days or so of traveling, some occasional actions can be called coquettish - as long as Luo Wenxin's voice is soft and coquettish, or pulls his sleeves, it is very difficult for Ji Sheng not to agree to him. .

Luo Wenxin slowly figured out this pattern, and gradually felt that even if Ji Cheng pinched him once in a while, it was nothing.

After all, both of them are men, and they won't suffer if they are pinched. Although it is not polite to think so, as long as he regards Ji Sheng as a human bark, he will find that being bitten is not unacceptable.

What's more, it's true that Ji Sheng hasn't done anything more egregious than that time for a long time.

"Good drink?" A man's voice sounded.

Luo Wenxin's eyes were still on the bowl of sugar water, she licked her lips reluctantly, and nodded, "Yeah." The

tea stall owner was very kind, and he gave a big bowl of peach blossom sugar water to the brim.

Even if Luo Wenxin took a big sip with all his strength just now, puffing up his cheeks like a little chipmunk, it didn't prevent the bowl from being almost full at the moment.

There are still so many, Luo Wenxin thinks that Ji Sheng may not be able to drink it all.

He raised his eyes, looked at Ji Sheng, and saw that the other party's gaze was not on the bowl, but was fixed in one place, with an obvious lack of interest in sugar water, so he stretched out his hand and pulled Ji Sheng's sleeve.

"What's wrong?" Ji Sheng looked down at him.

The young man blinked his eyes, and the cat's eyes were rarely sly. After thinking for two seconds, he asked him in a roundabout way, "You don't like sweet things, do you?" He had never seen

Ji Sheng eat sweets.

Ji Sheng looked at him for a while, then moved his gaze to his lips again, without saying a word.

Throughout the year, winter is the most uncomfortable time for Luo Wenxin's body, and her lips have never had any color.

In spring, when the peach blossoms bloomed, his lips, like the petals of the peach blossoms, were moist and light pink.

"Not necessarily." Ji Sheng's voice was flat.

Luo Wenxin blinked her eyes, moved a little closer, came to hold his clothes again, and shook them flatteringly, "Really?"

Ji Sheng saw his lips opening and closing, and could smell the sweetness in his breath. , is what he just ate.

"I haven't eaten it." Ji Sheng said, "I don't know."

At this time, Luo Wen's mind turned quickly, and he immediately suggested, "Then you try it first."

If you don't like it, don't like it , There are so many more, and they can't all be wasted.

"Yeah." Ji Sheng still stared at his mouth.

His head was dazed by the smell, and he couldn't tell whether it was from his mouth or his body. He only knew that if he couldn't eat it today, he might go crazy.

"I'll try it."

When his lips were caught off guard, Luo Wenxin's eyes widened in shock, and there was even an unresponsive smile on his mouth.

The man's movements were not gentle from the very beginning, he pried open his mouth, looking for the softest and tenderest tip of his tongue, and then, as if wanting to bite it off, he sucked the soft tongue in his mouth, Suck like hell.

Luo Wenxin was petrified.

His tongue hurt from being sucked, his mouth couldn't even be closed, and the man's movements were really aggressive, so in the first few minutes, he almost looked up, being held hostage and forced to bear it.

He has never been in a relationship before. Before he came to this world, he was still a child. Even in the movies and TV dramas he watched, there were few intimate scenes of kissing.

It took Luo Wenxin a long time before he realized that he was... being forcefully kissed by Ji Cheng.

But the man's actions can't be regarded as a kiss.

More like eating than kissing.

Luo Wenxin couldn't hold it back at all, and began to struggle with both hands and feet, "Uh, uh..." The

man's arms that looked like iron were strangling his back and waist, and he couldn't break free at all.

Ji Sheng held his waist, pressed him against the carriage, kissed him all over from mouth to lips to chin, and finally felt the fire in his lungs subside a little.

He straightened up a little, and looked down at Luo Wenxin.

The boy was still soft in his arms, but he stopped struggling and pressed against his chest, his small face was upturned, there was a slight water mark on his delicate chin, but his eyes didn't blink, looking a bit dull.

I was kissed stupid.

"I've tasted it." Ji Sheng took a breath, touched his face with his hand, and lowered his head, "I still want to taste it."

But before he got through it, his face was still soft, but it was obvious that he had used enough A strong palm.

Ji Sheng was caught off guard, and turned his face away from the slap.

After entering the city, it was already dark, and the group checked into the largest inn in Mozhou.

Jianyun went to tie the horse, while the others entered the lobby.

Meng Qiao went up and asked for four rooms. Seeing that the group of people were all well-clothed, the shopkeeper didn't dare to neglect, and immediately arranged several good rooms for them, and greeted them all the way to bring hot food and hot water up.

Lu Yi stayed behind to inquire which medical clinic was the best in the city, and didn't follow up first. When she finished inquiring and went in again, she heard that Luo Wenxin locked herself in the room and refused to come out.

Originally, four rooms were booked, and Lu Yi was a female family member, so naturally she had one room to herself, and of the remaining four men, two of them had to sleep in the same room.

If it were someone else, at other times, there would be no objection to the room allocation, but along the way, Lu Yi and Jian Yun might not have known it, but Meng Qiao could see it clearly—since the Lord got into the carriage that day

, He didn't think about coming out again, Taxue was born as a follower behind Meng Qiao's mount, wagging his tail and snorting every day, very bored.

So if Luo Wenxin closed the door and refused to come out, and Meng Qiao didn't offer to come out, then he would live in the same room with Jianyun.

Standing in front of the Tianzihao room door, Ji Sheng was tall and tall, his hair was pulled back, his eyebrows were thick and dark, his outline was deep, and he had two black scimitars at his waist. .

He raised and lowered his hands, his face was not very good-looking, and the evil spirit was aggravated several times.

After a while, he knocked on the door and said very restrainedly, "Open the door." There

was no movement inside.

Ji Sheng just stood there, knocking every now and then, with increasing force.

Xiao Er, who had delivered the hot water, heard the sound and came up from the downstairs with a "deng deng deng", but did not dare to turn around the bend at the entrance of the stairs, but stood watching from a distance, and was frightened by Ji Cheng's ferocious appearance. After a while, he ran down again.

After waiting for a while, the shopkeeper came up, but he still didn't dare to speak to him. He just nodded and stood aside, and whispered to Meng Qiao, "This... smashed the door, and you have to pay for it, fifty taels a door."

Meng Qiao impatiently took out the purse and threw it to him, the shopkeeper hurriedly took it, didn't dare to open it, and crawled downstairs.

The door of the inn is made of huanghuali wood, so it must not be able to withstand Ji Sheng's punch. Meng Qiao stood aside, glanced at Ji Sheng's face, and secretly thought whether he needed to give the shopkeeper a few more ingots of silver.

Fortunately, Ji Sheng didn't intend to knock on the whole night.

But half a quarter of an hour passed, and the people inside still didn't intend to open the door, so he stopped.

He stared at the door in front of him, then at his hands.

When even Meng Qiao thought he really wanted to punch the door open, Ji Cheng turned around and went straight downstairs with a blank expression.

"I sleep next door." He said in a low voice, suppressing his irritability.

Lu Yi sat in the carriage behind her all the way.

Luo Wenxin's trivial matters of eating and drinking medicine were almost all taken care of by Ji Sheng. In addition, she was a little uncomfortable and dizzy for several days, so she didn't even know what happened in the carriage ahead, and said that their journey was surprisingly smooth. Not even a bandit or road bandit was encountered.

Obviously, the road from Xianzhou to Mozhou has never been considered peaceful.

She originally asked the shopkeeper in the lobby which was the largest and most famous medical center in Mozhou, and she also asked where food and gadgets were sold, and planned to take Luo Wenxin for a stroll after she finished her treatment.

But the shopkeeper's face suddenly changed, he went upstairs like a gust of wind, and came down again after a while, his face was even worse than before.

Not long after he came down, Ji Sheng also went downstairs, followed by Meng Qiao.

He was tall and tall, and he was full of martial arts, which was already eye-catching, but at some point, a mask appeared on his face, covering most of his face, making him look even more sinister.

The two passed by Luyi without saying a word. Luyi opened her mouth to ask something, but then remembered that Ji Sheng's matter was beyond her own control.

It was only because of their care that they made it to the boundary of Mozhou smoothly, and I wanted to thank him out of emotion and reason, so I stopped Meng Qiao.

Meng Qiao paused, looked back at her, but only said, "Miss Luyi, stop."

He left in a hurry.

Lu Yi had to stop again.

After talking with the shopkeeper, Lu Yi packed some lighter snacks, went upstairs, and knocked on Luo Wenxin's room door first.

No one answered.

She thought Luo Wenxin had fallen asleep, so she knocked lightly again, and asked tentatively, "Wen Xin?"

After a while, a low, hoarse voice came from inside, "Sister Luyi."

After a while, the door opened After being opened from the inside, Lu Yi went in.

As soon as he entered, the first thing he noticed were Luo Wenxin's eyes.

His eyes were already big and his eyelashes were long, so it would be very conspicuous when he cried, let alone big tears.

At this moment, even though the eye sockets are dry and there is no sign of tears, the corners of the eyes are red, and it can be seen that they have been rubbed by cloth.

Luyi has seen her eyes crying like rabbits once.

Just as she was about to ask, Luo Wenxin turned her face away, and said sullenly, "Sister Luyi, don't ask."