Chapter 45

After a while, the footsteps stopped at the door.

Su Su symbolically knocked on the door twice, then walked in.

Before he came, he had heard that Brother Luo sent away the maidservants on purpose, not allowing them to serve him close to him, but he forgot to give the medicine powder, so he, the master, had to deliver it himself.

However, Su Su's nature is open-minded, and he is not a person who will stick to these details. What's more, he invited the two brothers of the Luo family back to Biezhuang, so he naturally likes them.

Needless to say, brother Luo, a fellow-path with extremely strong and deep internal energy, when they read the knife manual together in the afternoon, he also noticed the unreasonable part in the manual, and gave him another method, which made Su Su greatly admired.

And this younger brother Luo Xian is also born beautiful and well-behaved, it is easy to make people feel good about him.

Su Su had already seen that brother Luo cherished his younger brother, otherwise he would not have brought out this medicinal powder—

this medicinal powder was priceless, even he himself had only got such a small box, and he was never willing to use it.

Su Su casually walked towards the pool.

The pool is huge, and the room is full of steaming heat, and even people's faces can't be seen clearly from a distance of several feet.

After Su Su came in, he saw a splash of water from a distance, as if something had fallen into the pool, and he couldn't help being slightly taken aback.

But he didn't think too much, walked a few steps closer, and stood behind Luo Wenxin.

He was the only one in the hot spring.

The water in the pool has shallow ripples.

The young man turned his back to Su Su, most of his body was submerged in the water, only his slender neck and a small thin shoulder were exposed, and a little bit of exquisite butterfly bone could be vaguely seen, making him look weak.

Probably due to the warm water in the pool, the young man's white and tender skin was soaked and turned pink, and his slightly sensual side face was pink and moist.

"Brother Luo Xian, when I saw you earlier, I felt that you looked tired, as if you were suffering from physical weakness, this—" Su Su took out a small delicate box from his arms, and said earnestly, "This is my friend. The medicine powder as a gift, the dream mirage powder specially made by Yuyungu, you take some and sprinkle it in the water, and soak it for half an hour, you may feel better." After finishing speaking, he

handed the box to Luo Wenxin.

But after waiting for a while, I didn't hear the other party's answer, nor did I see him reach out to pick it up.

Su Su was a little puzzled, and called out again, "Brother Luo Xian?"

The voice echoed in the hot spring, bringing out a little empty echo.

Only then did the boy answer him, his head slightly lowered.

"Well... Thank you Su Zhuangzhu..." His voice was as small as a mosquito, and he said softly, "You, you put the powder aside, I will do it myself." But he didn't turn his body around, and

hid Like him, he sank into the water again.

Su Su was taken aback for a moment, a little puzzled.

At first he thought that Brother Luo Xian had fallen asleep while soaking in the water, so he raised his voice and called out, but from this appearance, he wasn't sleeping either?

Immediately took the medicine powder and walked a few steps, walked to Luo Wenxin's side and stopped, said: "This hot spring is not easy to soak for too long, I'd better sprinkle some for you now." The

young man seemed to be approached by him suddenly Startled by the movement, he immediately said, "No, no need! I... I will do it myself, please go out first..." He seemed to be

terrified, his voice was trembling, and he shook his head repeatedly as if frightened.

Su Su was also taken aback by his big reaction, and was stunned. After looking at him for a while, he said, "Brother Luo Xian, are you okay?" "No, it's okay...

"

Su Su's eyes fell on On the teenager's bare skin, there was a slight frown.

It has to be said that even though he is a brother, Luo Xian's temperament is quite different from his elder brother's.

Even if we don't talk about temperament first, let's talk about this skin, it is so tender that it doesn't look like a man, the neck is so slender that it seems to be folded when pinched, the shoulders are also thin, and it is still trembling slightly under his gaze, how can it be compared with Brother Luo? The mighty appearance——

Wait, trembling?

Su Su stared at the young man's pink shoulder blades, thought for a few seconds, and then finally realized—

this Brother Luo Xian, is he just shy?

Su Su didn't think so much when he came in.

They are all men. He usually hangs out with his friends shirtless. Everyone has what you have, so what is there to avoid?

But at this moment, looking at the young man's smooth shoulders, he blushed inexplicably, and suddenly felt that he shouldn't just come in like this...

But it's not right!

Brother Luo Xian is good-looking, but no matter how good-looking he is, he is not manly, is he?

Su Su took a deep breath, as if wanting to prove something, he took another step closer to the pool.

"Brother Luo Xian, is the temperature of this pool water too hot?" Su Su saw that his cheeks were unusually hot, which didn't seem to be something that could be soaked in this hot spring, "Why is your face so red?

" Then he stretched out his hand into the water, "—isn't it hot?"

"..."

Luo Wenxin didn't answer him any more, her shoulders tensed, and she bit her lip in discomfort, as if she had to do this to hold back some voices that were about to spill out of her mouth.

Seeing his appearance, Su Su couldn't help but feel even more strange, so he probed to the bottom of the water.

But the water in the pool was quite deep, and there were only a few small candlesticks burning at the four corners of the hot spring, and the light was quite dim. In addition to the dense water vapor, he didn't quite see what was going on inside the hot spring.

He just felt the water wave shaking, shaking his eyes a little dizzy.

"Su Zhuangzhu..." The young man seemed to be crying, almost begging him, "Can you go out first..." "

You really can?" Su Su raised his head worriedly and said, "Luo My dear brother, don't see me, I..."

Before he finished speaking, the boy's eyes were red, and tears rolled down like beads.

"..."

Su Su had never seen such a person whose tears flowed as soon as he said it, and he was dumbfounded, "I, no, I didn't—"

He opened his mouth, and the boy's tears immediately flowed more fiercely, Su Su Panicked, he didn't care about anything else, he hurriedly said: "Okay, I'll go out right away, I'll go out!"

After finishing speaking, he walked towards the exit.

After walking two steps, he suddenly remembered something, and turned back, "Xiandi, are you alright? By the way, where is your brother, why isn't he here...?" Looking back, he saw the young man with his slender neck

raised , Tears are still flowing, crying miserably, eyelids and cheekbones are red.

The eyelashes were still trembling, the small mouth was slightly opened, and she was panting lightly, as if in extreme pain.

Su Su couldn't help being horrified, thinking that Brother Luo Xian must be ill because of his behavior.

Still sick!

What can I do?

Worrying is naturally worrying, but he remembered that as soon as he approached, Luo Xiandi felt more and more uncomfortable, and cried so fiercely -

so he hurriedly changed his pace and walked out.

I have to find Brother Luo to talk about it!

As soon as the people left, the tranquility was restored by the hot spring pool.

Su Su left the medicine powder in the small sandalwood box aside, and Luo Wenxin could reach it as soon as he stretched out his hand.

But until the top of the box was wet with water mist, no one reached out to take that thing.

Luo Wenxin naturally didn't have the strength to take it.

His waist was soft and his legs were weak, and he didn't even have half the strength in his feet, so he couldn't stand up. If he hadn't been supported by someone, he would have slipped into the pool water a long time ago.

The people inside were unwilling to take it.

That person's internal strength is strong, and his internal breath is natural, so holding his breath underwater for an hour is no more than a trivial matter to him.

What's more, it was only a quarter of an hour.

He just discovered the fun, so naturally he wanted to take Luo Wenxin together to kill some time.

It's not the first time to play, it's not a rush, it's just a change of place, a change of posture, sinking to the bottom of the water, and a new way of playing.

In this way, time passes quickly.

But time is fast, so that's naturally for Yu Ji Sheng.

For Luo Wenxin, every minute and every second felt like a long time.

Even though the water is buoyant and he is slender, when he was held up to someone's face, he still didn't dare to use any strength, his whole body tensed to go up, for fear that this would suffocate the man to death.

But in the end, I still couldn't hold it back. After a while, my waist softened, and I still fell down.

After all, let him do whatever he wants.

The water vapor in a pool is dense, like scattered tulle.

Through the crack of the door, one can see that the night outside has become completely dark, with only a silver moon remaining.

Luo Wen's heart moved his calf, but he still didn't have much strength. He only felt that the tips of his toes were sticky, so he kicked him softly, on the man's shoulder.

"You haven't come out yet."

The young man's voice was thin and weak, and the shallow crying sound had not completely dissipated, but it carried a different kind of tenderness.

Bubbles floated up one after another.

Luo Wenxin waited for a while, then kicked him again, "If you don't come out, you're going to suffocate." Before he finished

speaking, there was a "crash", water splashed everywhere, and the man straightened up from inside.

The man's upper body was naked, and water droplets slid down his tight muscular contours and sank into his waist.

Luo Wenxin didn't want to look around, but his eyes followed those drops of water, and he still accidentally saw them.

But right now he didn't even have the strength to blush, so he pushed his lower abdomen with his hands, "Go."

Ji Sheng leaned over, put one hand on the edge of the pool, put his arm around his waist with the other, and hugged him, "Do you want to go?" Soak it again?"

The muscles of the man's body have not been relaxed, and his black eyes are as bright as animal pupils, and they are full of tameness.

"Don't soak it anymore." Luo Wenxin buried her face in his arms, and said sullenly, "The water is...so dirty by you, how can you soak it." And this is still in someone else's

village , Just now, that Su Zhuangzhu was standing a foot away from him...

Ji Chengbai.

But he didn't have the energy to argue with him any more, Luo Wen sniffed heartily, and whispered, "Don't soak it." "Okay."

Ji

Sheng picked him up, went out of the water, picked up a cloth towel and put him first Dry it off, and then wrap it in a clean robe beside it.

Luo Wenxin's whole body was limp, and he could only let him move.

When both of them were dressed neatly, another man's voice came from outside.

"Brother Luo, I haven't seen you for so long, where did he go?! I searched the whole village and couldn't find him!..." The

male voice was panicked, accompanied by a few hurried footsteps , is walking in.

The two people in the hot spring paused, and Luo Wenxin's hands tightened Ji Sheng's sleeves.

Ji Sheng glanced at him and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Seeing that Luo Wenxin was really tired and scared, he slowly put on the last belt, hugged him horizontally, and swept him out from the other exit, like a gust of extremely brisk wind.

Su Su looked for his Brother Luo for a while, but unfortunately he couldn't find him, and was thinking about Brother Luo Xian who seemed to be in poor health just now, so he walked in again in a hurry.

But come in and have a look, where is brother Luo Xian.

I saw a pool of hot water still steaming with mist, and there was no one in it. The water surface was really calm and peaceful, only the box of dream mirages that money could not buy remained on the bank of the pool.

The sandalwood box was alone, already drenched by mist.