Chapter 30

This Zuicu Mountain is built next to the lake. The scenery of Taihu Lake is already bright, and a row of green willows are planted by the lake. With the breeze blowing, it is the most suitable for sobering up.

It was getting late, and there was a man standing under the willow tree, with a drunken face, pacing slowly while leaning on the tree.

He is a Jiang Hu guest, tall and tall, with a lake-green saber pinned to his waist, the pattern of Xiang Xueqiu can be vaguely seen on the scabbard, and a small "Jiang" character is engraved on the back.

Because of the invitation from Lou Wai Lou, Jiang Zhishen came back to Gusu City for the first time.

He was already romantic, so naturally he would not miss the famous Zui Tu Mountain.

In the past few days, he has stayed here almost every night, and the popular young lady ordered it all over again. At this time, recalling the beauty of the top card in his mind, he felt that the No. 1 Pavilion in the World was nothing more than this, and he was in Jinling. The best friend at that time was not much different, and suddenly felt dull.

He was still carrying a jug of wine, which was said to be a famous brew in Gusu, but no matter how good the wine was, he was already tired of drinking it every day.

Looking up and taking a sip, Jiang Zhishen narrowed his eyes slightly, and with a sweep of his eyes, he saw the scenery on the second floor not far away.

After being drunk, his thoughts were a little sluggish, his movements were only slow for a moment, and the wine flowed down the corner of his mouth, quite embarrassing.

Jiang Zhishen hurriedly put away the flagon, wiped his sleeves carelessly, and stared in that direction with drunken red eyes.

... Zui Tushan has seen all the red girls from the first class to the second class, why hasn't he seen this one?

Could it be that the mother surnamed Cui is hiding her secrets?

Thinking this way, his eyes were fixed on the figures of those two people for a moment.

He saw the man's straight nose, and the youth's jade-like white neck.

For a moment, the hem of the boy's thin clothes was raised.

The man's big hand with distinct bones shuttled through it. The material of the cloth was as thin as a cicada's wing, extremely fragile, and it seemed that it couldn't last long in his hand.

Further down, Jiang Zhishen saw the snow-white skin that was the same color as the boy's neck as he wished.

It was a kind of delicate white that had been carefully raised, but at the moment it was sunk in the man's large palm with well-defined joints, slender and soft, being kneaded, as if it had no bones.

Jiang Zhishen was so drunk that he was dizzy, and when he saw the young man's face clearly, he felt that he had drunk too much wine—sleeping in flowers and sleeping in

willows every day, it was not enough, and he even took the appearance of a fairy in his dream.

He simply leaned back, shook his head with a smile, lifted the jug, and took another sip of wine.

Knowing that it was a dream, he no longer had any scruples, and stared at the window for a moment, enjoying the wine while drinking.

The beautiful scenery is not in vain a dream.

That beauty's waist is slender, but it's only as thick as a hand, so she looks very good-looking.

It's just that the hands resting on top are too big and rough, extremely unsuitable for a beauty, and very rude.

Jiang Zhishen stared at the man's hand, frowning slightly.

He has always regarded himself as a gentleman, even when he treats the beauties in Yanliu Lane, he is quite respectful, how could he come up with such an insignificant thing in his dream?

That's all. Left and right are dreams.

He raised his eyebrows again, everyone is fine.

It would be even better if the hem of the clothes could be lifted a little more.

Jiang Zhishen's eyes were all on the young man, and he didn't even notice that the man's eyelids were slightly lifted, and he gave him an emotionless glance.

Just as he was relaxing, a sound of wind whizzed over wrapped in silver light.

The speed was extremely fast, so fast that even if Jiang Zhishen was not drunk, there was no one-ten-thousandth possibility of dodging.

Jiang Zhishen was still smiling one second, but felt a burning pain on the side of his face the next second, as if a layer of skin had been peeled off, or as if he had been slapped hard on the spot.

The intense pain was even delayed for a few seconds, and he didn't realize it until a while later.

The smile on his face froze slowly, and the flagon in his hand fell to the ground. Jiang Zhishen reached out tremblingly and touched the blood on his face.

Bloody, covering his entire palm, still dripping down.

——It doesn't seem like a layer of skin has been peeled off, but a layer of skin has really been peeled off.

"Ah... hiss!" He opened his eyes wide in horror and hissed in pain a few times, only feeling his cheeks being pulled in a panic, as if even half of his lips had been cut off.

The pain was so real that he finally knew that this was not a dream.

Even so, that would be a nightmare.

As soon as the wine jug in his hand fell to the ground, his legs and feet went limp, and he scrambled up again, shouting, "Who...who?!" Turning his gaze

, he saw a short blade that sank deep behind him of tree trunks.

Jiang Zhishen looked at the short handle and broke out in a cold sweat.

The short blade pierced the wood for three points, leaving only the hilt exposed, which is enough to show how profound the man's skill is.

What's even more frightening is that Jiang Zhishen didn't see how the opponent made the move at all.

Great disparity in strength.

He stumbled forward and ran a few steps forward, his eyes were blurred with blood, and he fell again, holding onto the trunk of the tree before he managed to stop.

He thought of something, raised his eyes and looked up, only to see a man holding the boy's waist on the second floor, wrapping his big hands around the back of his head, kissing from his chin to his neck, without giving him half a look.

Could it be him?

But Jiang Zhishen stared at the man's chiseled side face, unable to recognize which hero he was.

Baiyun Restaurant.

In the luxury box, there are a few people standing or sitting, all of them are from the Jianghu by their attire, and all of them have long swords hanging from their waists.

There was some tea and fruit on the table, but he didn't take a sip, the heat from the teacup had already dissipated.

The door was pushed open with a "squeak", and everyone in the room looked at it together, but when they saw the appearance of the person coming, they were all shocked.

The man was tall and slender, but he looked embarrassed, and half of his robe was already soaked in blood.

The face was even more terrifying, as if a large part of the face had been cut off by some sharp weapon. Although it had already condensed into a block, half of the face was still bloody, and the original appearance could not be seen.

"You..." The person sitting at the table was startled and thought it was some kind of villain. He pulled out his sword a little bit, looked him up and down, and when he saw the words written on the sword at his waist, he lost his voice, " Brother Jiang?!"

Everyone in the room was stunned.

The only one who could get this person to call him "Brother Jiang" was Jiang Zhishen, the great disciple of the Nanshan Sword Sect.

Although the Nanshan Sword Sect has long since declined, the disciple of its master can be regarded as a rising star in today's martial arts world. Since his emergence two years ago, he has gained the reputation of "Mr. Lingyue".

This reputation is not only to praise him for his smooth swordsmanship, but also to praise him for being romantic. In addition, he is easy-going and not as arrogant as Shen Mu and others, so his reputation in the martial arts is faintly overshadowed by the younger generation in Louwailou. Momentum goes.

Jiang Zhishen walked slowly to the table and sat down. Without saying a word, he poured a cup of tea from the pot, and put it in his mouth, but the wound on his cheek was painful, so he had to put down the tea cup heavily. .

"Brother Jiang, what's wrong with you?" The person who spoke just now looked at Jiang Zhishen, his eyes fell on his bloody face, his expression turned pale, "Who hurt you like this?" Jiang

Zhishen Shen didn't speak.

He gently supported his chin, his face throbbed with pain, except for the pain, and the complete shame after waking up.

"Where else can Brother Jiang go?" A man in Tsing Yi suddenly said, "I heard that Brother Jiang is very happy these days, either spending the night in Zuicu Mountain, or hunting for sex in Nianhua Pavilion... Could it be in some prostitution den? Did you have a fight with someone?"

As soon as the words finished, the man in Tsing Yi was stared at, "Stop making sarcastic remarks." "

Yes." The man in Tsing Yi raised his eyebrows, and took out a porcelain bottle from his sleeve , and threw it towards Jiang Zhishen, "This is the Qurot Shengji Powder prepared by my master, and then."

Jiang Zhishen raised his hand to take it, thanked him first, and then said in a low voice: "I have already tapped acupuncture points to stop the bleeding. If it's in the way, just go back and apply some golden sore medicine."

The man in Tsing Yi had seen that although his injuries were horrific, they were indeed life-threatening, but now he heard Jiang Zhishen say this, he couldn't help but sneer.

"It doesn't matter, only you know. But one or two have become this honor, Brother Jiang,—Brother Shen," he looked at another man, "How can you be in the future at the Heroes Meeting?" Show your skills?"

Jiang Zhishen realized that there was another person in the room.

He looked towards the window, and saw a man in a long gown sitting there, handsome in appearance, but a little thin and pale, with one sleeve empty.

—It was actually without an arm.

Jiang Zhishen was stunned.

A few months ago, he met Shen Mu in Luoyang. The two split a few moves, and they both admired the subtlety of the opponent's swordsmanship. They agreed to have another contest in Gusu half a year later.

But it was only a few short months...

The man in Tsing Yi saw Jiang Zhishen's shock, and kindly answered him from the sidelines, "Brother Shen's arm was injured by that Ji Cheng. This villain has always heard that he is going to kill him." Biting everyone like a mad dog, this is a bit too arrogant, even killing the lives of two people outside the building, and seriously injuring Brother Shen." Shen

Mu's eyes darkened, he gritted his teeth silently, and did not refute .

The man in Tsing Yi paused for a moment, then changed the subject, his eyes seemed to have a slight smile, "...but we still have to pay attention to the morals of the world. It's not easy to attack him in groups. It's just that Brother Jiang could vent his anger on Brother Shen, who knows—"

Jiang Zhishen took a deep breath and interrupted in a deep voice, "I'm just a flesh wound I'll be there later."

"That's good, that's good." The man knocked on the folding fan, smiled, and suddenly lowered his voice, "But Brother Jiang, why don't you tell me who killed you?" Injured like this? Who did that person learn from? What kind of moves and exercises do you use?"

As soon as the words came out, the others all looked at him, apparently with their own thoughts.

The Qunyinghui, in name, invites the world's heroes to learn martial arts, but everyone knows that Lou Wai Lou has selfish intentions and wants to take this opportunity to secure the position of the top martial arts faction.

But Lou Wai Lou has selfish intentions, but not everyone is willing to sing this play with him.

In other words, the man in Tsing Yi came from a small sect in the Central Plains. He was not as good as Xishanju in the north, and in the Central Plains, he was far inferior to Lou Wai Lou, and he was even inferior to the Nanshan Sword Sect with Jiang Zhishen.

Now that Shimen sent him out to Gusu, where there are so many experts, he knew that he was destined to be cannon fodder.

Therefore, he first saw Shen Mu's broken arm, and then Jiang Zhishen's face was cut off. If he said that there was no gloating, no one would believe it.

But then again, watching a good show is a good show, but among the people in this room, only Shen and Jiang have the highest martial arts. The two of them were injured one after another, which shows that there are people whose martial arts are far above them.

All eyes in the room were on Jiang Zhishen.

"...I don't know which way." Jiang Zhishen didn't even see when the opponent made a move, let alone these, and said in a muffled voice, "We didn't fight head-on." There was silence in the room

.

After a long while, the man in Tsing Yi let out a "ha", swayed his fan quickly, and said, "Brother Jiang, you mean that you were injured like this without even seeing the other party's face clearly?

" It's kind of ironic.

Not to mention the people in Tsing Yi, the others also found it unbelievable.

Jiang Zhishen's martial arts skills are not low, if he can hurt him to this point without his face, I'm afraid there are not many people in the whole martial arts world.

If there is such a person, there is fear that something will happen to the group of heroes this time.

"...I was plotted against." Jiang Zhishen gritted his teeth, "I happened to be drunk at the time, leaning against a tree to rest, and didn't notice the people around me." Everyone had

different expressions, and Jiang Zhishen obviously didn't have any intention of making amends. How convincing they are.

The atmosphere in the room was suffocating, Jiang Zhishen couldn't stay any longer, slowly drank the tea in the cup, stood up, cupped his hands together, and said, "Today I will take my leave first." After leaving the room

, He let out a deep breath.

He touched his face and hissed in pain.

Manly man, it doesn't matter if you get hurt a little bit. He didn't cherish his face as much as Shen Mu did, but he was still angry at being hurt in such a conspicuous place without knowing it.

What's even more annoying is that he doesn't know the reason for this wave of unforeseen disasters.

He never saw that person make a move, so he couldn't be sure if it was the man in front of the window.

If so, let's not mention the opponent's martial arts for the time being, and the attack is so fierce, could it be... just because I glanced at them?

It's ridiculous.