Chapter 8

From a long distance, Luyi saw that something was wrong on the lake side.

She recognized one as Luo Wenxin, but the other black figure didn't quite look like Jianyun, but looked more like their young owner.

She couldn't believe it at first.

Didn't Meng Qiao say that his master was practicing in the Snow Nest in the back mountain?

That Ji Sheng, didn't he practice kung fu day and night, wishing he didn't even eat, why did he come here to play ice hockey for no reason?

Hell.

But he didn't dare to delay under his feet, but when he got closer, he found that it was really true.

Standing on the shore, Luyi saw Luo Wenxin and Ji Sheng's fall and hug clearly, and jumped anxiously.

But the person is in Ji Cheng's arms, and it's not easy for her to snatch him from his arm. Later, when she saw Ji Cheng beat him up and picked him up, she stayed where she was.

Waiting for someone to pass by like a gust of wind, he hurriedly trotted behind with his skirt in hand.

Jian Yun followed closely behind with his ice hockey equipment in his arms, while Meng Qiao took a step behind them at a leisurely pace, walking at the end.

When they came, they were scattered, but when they returned, there was a large group of people, and the children who had scattered around just now were curiously poking around.

Ji Sheng walked in the front.

Luo Wenxin leaned his head against his chest, and the ankles were still hurting. He gasped lightly, but he didn't dare to make too much noise, so he buried his face in the fur collar of his cloak, tears streaming down his face. The string fell into it, and a small piece was wetted.

Holding him like this, Ji Sheng felt that he was so light and weightless, and he could feel the loneliness of the boy's bones through the thick cotton coat.

Ji Sheng couldn't help but make the movement of holding him lighter, and just as his hand slowly moved down an inch, he felt the boy's calf trembling slightly.

He paused, looked down, and saw Luo Wenxin buried his face in his chest, breathing rapidly, and the exposed half of his face was flushed abnormally.

It's not like the sprain just now, it's more like some other disease.

Ji Sheng walked faster.

Returning to Zhuangzi after a while, Ji Sheng kicked open the door, and put Luo Wenxin on the couch in Nuan Pavilion.

Lu Yi followed all the way out of breath, and had already seen that Luo Wen's complexion was not right, but she couldn't find time to ask questions, her anxious lungs were full of fire.

This time I was finally free. I went up to look, and saw that the little man's face turned red and then pale, and he was having difficulty breathing. When he touched it again, his hands were icy cold, which was clearly the same as the symptoms of the illness when he was just picked up four months ago. exactly the same.

Before she went out, she was fine and lively, but when she came back, she became like this, how could she not get angry.

"What's going on?!" Luyi lowered her voice and asked Jianyun, "I told you to take him out to play, just move a little to warm up. Why did you even play ice hockey? What if it freezes?"

See Yun Pingbai was scolded again, and was speechless for a moment.

He looked at the person on the couch, his face wrinkled into a bitter gourd. He was about to speak when he heard a male voice say in a deep voice, "What's wrong ?

"

Realized that the person who just asked the question was Ji Sheng.

She raised her eyes and saw that she was falling into the man's cold black eyes, she couldn't help shivering, she lowered her voice a little, and said, "Are you asking Wen Xin?"

The man paused for a second and said "hmm".

"I don't know what the disease is." Lu Yi calmed down and replied, "It should be brought out of the mother's womb. The foundation is weak. I asked the doctor in the town to look at it before winter and prescribed a few medicines, but he said it was not good. It can be cured by the law, we can only take good care of it, maybe it will get better..."

At this point, the conversation stopped again, Lu Yi glanced at the man, and still couldn't hold back a bit of condemnation in his tone.

"On weekdays, it is absolutely impossible to suffer from the cold, so I asked him to go to the hot spring pool a few days ago." Luyi continued, "I just looked more energetic these few days, who knows..." Ji

Sheng Looking at the person on the couch.

The boy's eyes were half-opened, his breathing was rapid, his thin nostrils were flaring, and his already white lips became paler and bluer.

Ji Sheng frowned.

He walked the rivers and lakes with Meng Qiao on weekdays, and the people he knew were all reckless, and he had never seen such a delicate person.

One moment she was still staring at him angrily, and the next moment she was so fragile that it would fall apart when blown on her, so there was no trace of her bright appearance just now.

It's almost like paper.

Headache, heartache, and most of all, cold all over.

No one is more familiar with this feeling than Luo Wenxin.

In the last life, although world-class cardiologists had repaired his heart to be no different from ordinary people through surgery, it was not born well after all, so he had some old problems that needed to be controlled with drugs from time to time.

After coming to this world, I thought it was a new body, just weak, but I didn't expect this old problem to still exist.

And this is uncomfortable, it seems to be a little different from before.

In the past, although my hands and feet were cold, the most uncomfortable thing was my heart, and I couldn't sleep day and night because of the pain.

But now, I just feel cold. It was as if a hole had been dug in the lake, and he was thrown into the icy water for a night. There was a biting chill in every bone.

The pain in the heart is more like the chill that penetrates into the bone marrow.

...But it's always uncomfortable.

As Luyi spoke, she watched Ji Sheng's expression.

But as soon as the call was over, the man didn't respond and didn't speak, but his face became more and more gloomy.

Ji Sheng is born with high browbones and thin lips. When he is not speaking, there is always a cold look at the corners of his brows and eyes, making him look penetrating.

Luyi looked at him quietly, saw his lips pursed, his face was more ugly than usual, her heart sank a little, her heart was not good.

Could it be that he sold it wrong because of his misfortune?

Originally, I wanted Xiaozhi to use emotion to reason, so that this cold-hearted and cold-faced god would feel sorry for this little sick child, and stop embarrassing him, but seeing Ji Cheng's face at the moment, Luyi felt a little uncertain up.

Ji Cheng looked at the person on the couch, and suddenly stretched out his hand, pulling away the fox fur tie around his neck, revealing the jacket he was wearing underneath.

Luyi's eyes widened, and before she could react, she saw that the jacket had also been stripped off, leaving only the middle coat.

Luo Wen's heart was already cold, but as soon as the clothes were taken off, she immediately shivered from the cold.

The man raised his hand and just patted him on the back.

With the wind in his palm, the curtain was blown up, Luyi covered her eyes, and almost screamed out of fright, thinking that Ji Sheng was going to slap Luo Wenxin to death with his palm!

I don't want to mention Ji Sheng's martial arts, but his bare arm seems to be thicker than Luo Wenxin's thigh.

With such a small body, Luo Wenxin couldn't withstand his palm -

the man's palm fell lightly on the young man's back, fitting it along his spine.

Luo Wenxin frowned, and was forced to straighten her back by the palm. Although she was still only wearing a thin shirt, the paleness on her lips disappeared quickly, and her cheeks turned reddish. enthusiasm.

Lu Yi looked at the scene in front of her, and her exclamation was suddenly hoarse in her throat.

She looked at Ji Sheng, then at Luo Wenxin, and it took a while before she realized it.

——Ji Sheng was actually using his internal energy to dispel the chill for Luo Wenxin.

At the same time, Meng Qiao opened his eyes wide.

As a martial arts practitioner, he knows best what this means to them.

Ji Sheng's internal energy is inherited from Yin Ruoyi, and Yin Ruoyi's internal energy is from the Songshan lineage, and he takes a vigorous and powerful approach, but it is not inexhaustible or inexhaustible.

It seems too childish to use it for heating people.

Meng Qiao looked at Ji Sheng's expression, then at the person in his arms, thought about it, but finally didn't open his mouth.

Luyi woke up like a dream, she was very grateful, she didn't dare to disturb Ji Sheng's luck, left a sentence "I'll go to the kitchen to get medicine", and left in a hurry.

Ji Sheng put his hand on Luo Wen's heart and back, and slowly felt the boy's body warm up, his breathing gradually became steady, and his eyebrows relaxed.

He lowered his other hand, supported the boy's waist, and adjusted his posture.

Only separated by a layer of thin underwear, the touch of his hands is even softer. Ji Sheng's mind flickered, thinking of the Tangquan bathing pool that night, and thinking of the young man's bare back under the misty mist. At this moment, right in front of him under the palm of your hand.

The uncontrollable turbulence of internal strength caused the young man to groan unbearably.

Hearing this voice, Ji Sheng immediately came back to his senses, lowered his head, and looked at Luo Wenxin's side face.

The young man's face flushed a lot, but maybe the uncomfortable feeling just now had not completely dissipated, the brows were still slightly frowned, the long eyelashes were lowered, and he was breathing slowly and silently.

People made of glass. Ji Sheng thought.

Even weaker than the rabbit on the snow mountain.

The rabbit injured its leg and was hungry on the snow mountain for a long time. It was already dying. Ji Cheng wanted to take it down the mountain, but halfway up the mountain, the rabbit died.

Ji Sheng didn't want Luo Wenxin to die like that rabbit at all.

It's probably best to hold it in the palm of your hand.

The palm was raised for a moment, and then it was placed on his back again.

But after a while, Luo Wenxin felt that the chill all over his body was gone, replaced by a thick warm current, slowly flowing into his body from the big hand behind him.

It's so comfortable, it's almost as comfortable as the last time I took a hot spring.

The body of the owner of the palm also seemed to be very warm, Luo Wenxin closed his eyes, and rubbed back in a daze, the hand supporting him didn't use much force, it was slightly loosened, allowing him to lean back.

Luo Wenxin got his wish and leaned against that warm chest, adjusted his posture, found a comfortable position, and fell asleep nestled up.

When Luyi came in with the medicine, she saw Luo Wenxin clinging to the man like a cat huddling around the stove to keep warm in winter, refusing to get off.

She looked at Ji Sheng's face in horror, but saw that the man lowered his eyes, and there was no sign of displeasure on his face.

Luyi put down the medicine, feeling a little embarrassed, but it was not easy to get started, so she said, "Master Luo, please put down Mr. Luo, and I will feed the medicine."

Ji Sheng did them such a big favor, But after all, it is the master, so there is no reason why even such servants as feeding medicine and drinking water should be used to bother the young master.

"It's okay." The man raised his hand, "Give it to me."

Luyi was stunned for a while before realizing that he was referring to the medicine in her hand.

She looked at Ji Sheng, and then at the medicine in her hand.

"You want...this?"

Ji Sheng nodded.

Lu Yi was a little dazed, but also a little skeptical, hesitantly handed over the medicine bowl, always feeling that something was wrong.

When the black bowl reached the other party's hands, Lu Yi suddenly realized.

Just say what's wrong.

Ji Sheng's posture, no matter how you look at it, looks like he is going to feed the cat.