Chapter 70

After another rain, even the Yunyun Valley finally felt a bit cooler.

At this time, the rain has just stopped, the sky is full of light, and the light spots are sprinkled on the ground through the dense leaves. Looking around, it is full of hazel and hazel autumn.

A towering ancient tree, a small swing, and a slender figure of a young man sitting on it.

The swing seemed to have only been pushed a few times, and it was now swaying slowly, neither high nor low.

The boy was wearing light-colored clothes, holding the rope with both hands, and gently shaking his legs with the swing of the swing.

When the swing was flying high, he raised his feet and stretched out flat. When the swing flew low, he lowered it again.

There is no one else around, he is alone, but he is only with the swing, this time and again, he also plays with crooked eyebrows and smiling eyes.

After a while, he suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind. The boy held the rope and glanced back. Seeing the figure of the person coming, he blinked his eyes and turned his head back.

He pretended not to see the man, and continued to swing on the swing.

The footsteps continued to approach, and in the next moment, an apple was handed to him.

This apple is red and round, very square, and looks quite appetizing.

It's just that it's too big, almost as big as a boy's face.

The boy looked at the apple for a few seconds, he didn't know why, and was about to ask him to take it away, but the swing was still swinging, so he couldn't help but move forward, so, as he flew forward, the apple happened to be in line with his mouth Touched it.

At first glance, it looks like he was kissed by this apple.

"..."

The young man took a mouthful of the sweet fruity aroma, and was stunned for a moment, and when he came to his senses, he was immediately annoyed, his face puffed up, he turned sideways, and called a man's name, "Ji Cheng!" "Huh ?

"

The person beside him took a few steps, walked around to him, and when the swing slowly stopped, he reached out and hugged him, and put him on the tree stump beside him.

"No knife." The man knelt down beside him and handed him the apple, "It's been washed."

The young man looked carefully, and sure enough, he saw wet drops of water on the apple.

He raised his eyes to look at the man, then took it obediently, and began to nibble on it in small mouthfuls.

This was just now when the two were playing on the swings here, Luo Wen felt thirsty, so Ji Cheng stretched out his hand and pushed him on the back, and he turned back to fetch water for him.

I am afraid that the water was not found, so I found another apple.

Apples are apples, just hand them to him, and you have to tease him to be happy.

What a badass.

Luo Wenxin ate the apple silently, without looking at him.

Since the night of the fifth day, Luo Wenxin has ignored him for many days.

It was because the situation on the second day was extremely miserable, swollen, red, and painful, as if suffered an inhuman abuse.

Not long after Luo Wenxin woke up, she cried.

Sobbing and scolding him, saying that he is a bad person and a pervert, several words were translated and scolded again, all because he blamed him for not speaking well, and he clearly agreed not to use force, but he still didn't follow through.

Fortunately, there was no shortage of all kinds of pills in Yeyun Valley. Luo Wenxin was coaxed to take the medicines, and then was hugged and fed. During this time, Xiao Luo and the others never got close to her, so it took two days before she could get out of bed.

Since then, I have ignored him.

It's just ignoring him, but it can't stop Ji Sheng from taking the initiative to talk to him, so Luo Wenxin's unilateral ignoring of others doesn't seem to be of much use—at least from the perspective of

Xiao Luo and others, the two of them still have a relationship. As in the past, as long as they stay together, the atmosphere between them seems like no one can get in.

Luo Wenxin sat on the tree stump, holding a face-sized apple and slowly biting it. After a while, she didn't hear the person behind her speak again.

He hesitated for a moment, then turned his head to look.

I saw a man standing on one side of the swing, holding the board in one hand and the rope in the other, and was re-fixing and tightening the rope of the swing.

The man's black hair was tied behind his head, and when viewed from the side, he still had dark and deep eyebrows, handsome and cold and sharp, but the things he could do were extremely inconsistent with his appearance.

Luo Wenxin looked at him for a while, and suddenly thought of a very similar scene - the same lush green eyes, he was sitting on the grass, holding his face while watching Ji Sheng tie a kite for himself.

Fast-forward half a year has passed, so many things have happened, everything has changed, yet nothing seems to have changed.

The man paused, looked this way, and bumped into the boy's eyes.

Luo Wenxin was caught straight, and hurriedly turned her head. After a while, she turned her head slowly. Sure enough, the man was still looking at him without blinking, with an indistinct smile flashing in his eyes.

Luo Wenxin blushed slightly, feeling that she was so stupid, puffed up her mouth, and was about to speak when she saw the man walking towards him with his legs up.

Ji Sheng sat down beside him, "Tired?"

Luo Wen shook his head heartily.

In fact, I was a little sleepy, because I went out to play on the swing after lunch today, and I haven't taken a nap yet.

Ji Sheng stretched out his arms and pulled him into his arms, and Luo Wenxin leaned against him.

Every part of Ji Sheng's body is hard, and it's not very comfortable to lean on, but Luo Wenxin has leaned on him for so long, and now he feels a bit used to it and secure.

The sun was not too big, and the wind was cool, which made him feel dizzy, and he was really about to fall asleep.

But the eyes blinked and then opened again, round like a cat.

"Ji Cheng." Luo Wenxin twitched on his shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Do you think I will..." Before he

finished speaking, he was interrupted, "No."

His little chin was pinched Stopped and turned his face away.

The man looked around his face, raised his eyebrows slightly, "It doesn't look like anything." The

weather is getting colder in autumn, and it should be the season when Luo Wen's heart is about to start feeling uncomfortable, but seeing his expression, Ji Cheng felt Soft and fair, less sickly than before, and a little more delicate, she doesn't look poisoned at all.

Luo Wenxin's face was pinched, she blinked her eyes, and nodded again, "...um." She

felt relieved again.

These days, the reason why he is still a little unhappy, apart from being coquettish and angry with Ji Cheng, is actually another reason, which is because of the familiar abnormality of his body on the fifth day of the lunar new year.

Luo Wenxin was not an idiot, he knew that ordinary boys wouldn't behave like that, so he decided that the abnormality was caused by Gu poison, and suspected that he would still be like that, because there was really residual poison in his body.

But a few days ago, Chief Doctor Xie came to take his pulse again, saying that both of them are recovering well, and this place is really private, so I can't talk to the Chief Doctor, so I have to keep it silently in my heart, and at most ask Ji Sheng.

Ji Cheng pinched the tips of his ears, and said, "When Master Di is free, I will take you to see him again."

Luo Wenxin nodded again, and leaned back on the man again.

At this moment, he finally remembered that he still had an apple in his hand, and he only took a few small bites. It would be too wasteful to throw it away.

He handed it to Ji Sheng, "Do you want to eat it?"

Ji Sheng glanced at him a few times, but didn't reach out to pick it up, just bowed his head slightly.

Luo Wenxin knew what the man was thinking, turned the apple around to reveal the intact half, and lifted it to his mouth.

The two are here, you take a bite of each other, eating an apple slowly, but suddenly there is a sneer coming from above.

The laughter was clear and bright, revealing an undisguised banter, very familiar.

The two followed the prestige.

I saw a figure in white sitting on a branch of a towering ancient tree.

The man was sitting cross-legged, shaking a fan with one hand, resting the other on his forehead, looking at the two from top to bottom, with a pair of fox eyes and a sly smile.

Both of them looked at him.

The man laughed and said, "If you know, you've lost all your martial arts; if you don't know, you'll think that your hands and hamstrings are completely useless, and you need someone to feed you even an apple." "...

"

Ji Cheng pursed his lips, his face darkened, and shortly after, Luo Wenxin also recognized the person coming.

——This figure in white is none other than Mr. Yunxiu Yun who had met them once in Biyun Lake.

Yunxiu was originally a teacher of Ye Yungu, so it's not unusual to appear here, but this person's whereabouts have always been a mystery, the last time he was in the Biyun Lake villa, he left without saying goodbye, this time I don't know why Appeared without a sound.

Ji Sheng looked at him, "When did you arrive?"

"Huh?" Yunxiu thought for a while, switching a folding fan from his left hand to his right, "Since when you came over there with an apple?"

Ji Sheng said nothing .

He came from the other side of the woods with the apple in his hand, the distance was quite far, so for the convenience of traveling, he naturally used a bit of light work, but he changed back to walking when he came to Luo Wenxin.

Yunxiu clearly saw it, but still pretended not to know it, deliberately saying that he "lost all his martial arts".

Yunxiu just pretended not to look at the man's face, her eyes turned and she fell on Luo Wenxin, she closed her fan and tapped it on her left hand, "Oh, Xiao Wenxin's complexion looks good, how is your health recently?" "

Old The owner of the valley personally pulled out the poison for me, and I am much better now." Luo Wenxin smiled at him obediently, "Mr. Yun, thank you."

He naturally understood that the two of them were healed by the old owner of the valley because of Yunxiu's Yu Pai, I am very grateful to him, as for the useless painting collection...it is the next best thing.

Yunxiu looked at him, looked him up and down, nodded, "Well, I think it's almost healed, what did my master say?"

This Luo Wenxin really didn't know.

He was in a coma when the poison was pulled out, and he couldn't see the old valley owner himself. After waking up, he knew that the old man was closed again. He only saw him from a distance last time when he was in Luming Hall, but he never saw him again for various reasons. Goodbye.

He shook his head and told Yunxiu that the Taoist Valley Master is busy, and those who have checked the pulse of the two these days are all apprentice doctors.

Yunxiu seemed not surprised, nodded, then straightened up, put away her fan, "If that's the case, then let me give you a diagnosis." Before he finished speaking, he lightly jumped down from the

treetop , landed on the ground, flicked his sleeves, and stood between them, and then, he clasped the wrists of the two on the left and right.

Ji Sheng frowned, and just about to pull out his hand, he was held down.

"I'm talking about this man who has lost all his martial arts." Yunxiu turned her head and raised her eyebrows and said, "As a patient, can you respect me as a doctor?"

Ji Sheng looked at him expressionlessly, and after a while, his eyes slightly shifted, After landing on Luo Wenxin behind him, she took a deep breath and didn't move.

Yunxiu snorted, closed her eyes, and carefully felt the pulse of the two under her fingertips.

Two seconds later, he threw Ji Sheng's wrist and said, "It's none of your business."

After finishing speaking, he simply turned around, facing only Luo Wenxin, took the boy's hand up, squeezed it, Laughing, "Xiao Wenxin, the poison in your body has healed. But even so, you still have to pay more attention in the future and don't overwork yourself." He looked up at the man standing with his arms folded

, He smiled meaningfully, "...Especially pay attention to the person next to you."

At first, Luo Wenxin was pinched for a few seconds, feeling a little embarrassed, but after hearing that, her small face He gradually became serious again, forgetting that his hand was still being pinched.

"Why?" The young man was stunned for a moment, thinking he meant to pay attention to Ji Sheng's body, his panicked eyes widened instantly, "Is Ji Sheng's health still not good? He..." But a few days ago, Doctor Xie clearly

said Is Ji Sheng healthy now?

Yunxiu looked at him, then glanced at the people behind him, chuckled in his heart, then restrained his expression, smiled kindly, "No, I mean you have to be careful, don't listen to what people say, what is it, what is it I promised him that I was deceived in vain."

Ji Sheng stood aside, endured it for a while, but finally couldn't hold back, and wanted to take Yunxiu's hand away from Luo Wen's wrist, "Is the diagnosis enough?" "

No " Yunxiu took a distracted look at Ji Sheng, "I am a doctor, and whether I have done enough diagnosis or not is up to me."

Saying that, she picked up her fan and was about to tap him on the shoulder—

this action, Yunxiu I often do it with my friends, but Ji Sheng has always been serious and his martial arts are ridiculously high. On weekdays, Yunxiu really dare not joke with him casually.

But this person's skill is not as good as before, no matter what, he is not as difficult to deal with as usual, if you don't take this opportunity to make a move on him, when his skill fully recovers, I'm afraid you won't have this chance.

What's more, Ji Sheng's current state is really funny -

but before the handle of the fan touched the man's shoulder, he was dodged sideways.

Yunxiu let out a "hey", and clicked the iron fan again, but was still dodged; Yunxiu didn't believe in this evil, so she tricked him into acupoints, but the man lifted his arm and waved his palm, and completely avoided the attack.

The two of them did not take it seriously for two moves, and in the end, it was Ji Sheng who was a little impatient, and when the fan came after him again, he grabbed the fine iron fan bones with his bare hands.

Yunxiu pulled out the fan, but didn't pull it out. She was stunned for a while, then stared at him, "Aren't you without internal energy?"

Ji Sheng said expressionlessly, "You need internal energy to beat you?"