Chapter 60

It is said that since Emperor Wangjing came to the throne, he had been afraid of King Beiyang and his son. It was not until King Beiyang was old that he relaxed his vigilance a little and allowed his son Qi Jinxuan to return to Qiongzhou to visit. I myself went back to Beijing to visit old friends.

As a result, in less than half a month, such a thing happened in Qiongzhou. When the news came back to the capital, there was an uproar in the hall - the

son of Prince Beiyang was killed. There are not many survivors left.

In the Jinluan Hall, Prince Beiyang knelt down on the spot, tearfully begging the imperial court to send troops to arrest the Jiang Hu man named Ji and his entourage at sea.

His son was murdered by others, this is a major event, King Beiyang's request doesn't sound too much, but Wang Jingdi's expression was gloomy, his finger was on the armrest of the dragon chair, and he didn't speak for a long time.

Civil and military officials observed their words and expressions, but none of them spoke for King Beiyang.

The prince fed the secret medicine that abused people to his half-brother. This is the king's own family business. The emperor can turn a blind eye and close his eyes. He is too lazy to take care of it. The matter of raising thousands of elite soldiers under the ground has touched the emperor's scales.

After a moment of silence, Emperor Wangjing looked grave, and said, although the birth mother of the child is of low status, she is considered to be of royal blood after all. It is true that Jinxuan did not do this properly, and what happened that day is full of doubts and still needs to be investigated, so before sending troops, Let's talk about it later.

In short, they found various reasons and rejected King Beiyang's request.

King Beiyang didn't come up in the Jinluan Hall at one breath, and passed out to death.

Don't mention these things, let's go back to the other end.

When Luo Wenxin first arrived in Xianzhou, the Gu poison in his body was actually less than 50%.

I don't know if Qi Jinxuan still had a little bit of compassion at the time, or there were other reasons, but it didn't make him like those people who took medicine since childhood. .

Originally, the toxicity was not deep, and in the past six months with Ji Sheng, the two have always been close. Ji Sheng repeatedly used his internal force to help him drive away the cold, and it has already reduced the poison in his body to 30%.

But this time when he was captured and returned, Luo Wenxin somehow provoked Qi Jinxuan, and when the other party got angry, Luo Wenxin was forcibly downed with the remaining half bottle of medicine.

So at first, it was like being in the cold ice, and then it was like being cooked with fire and oil.

Fortunately, Ji Sheng is still by his side.

That night, the two of them had a lot of nonsense in the Guanyin Temple, but when Ji Cheng woke up and his frenzy dissipated, he naturally discovered something was wrong.

Luo Wenxin was usually so delicate and shy, she knew that her body was already in extreme discomfort, so how could she do such a thing under such circumstances?

It was clearly caused by drugs.

He didn't dare to procrastinate any longer, he didn't even care about his injuries, so he cleaned up the person first, checked up and down.

But he's used to life, and he doesn't understand half of the medicine, so he can't see how this ailment has anything to do with Luo Wenxin's original illness. He only regrets that he didn't ask clearly when he met Yunxiu in Biyun Lake.

He hugged the man onto the horse and continued to run eastward.

This run lasted for five days without a break.

During this period, Luo Wenxin was hugged in the man's arms all the time, feeling drowsy, it was hard to tell whether she was awake or asleep.

Occasionally when I do wake up, I either feel hungry or feel sick again.

If he is hungry, Ji Sheng will feed him with mouthfeed food, if he is feeling uncomfortable...there is no other way.

Ji Sheng never had any resistance to him. Although he was seriously injured, the two of them were actually separated for two days. Luo Wen thought to himself, how could he not want to?

I can only think more.

He originally liked to pester Luo Wenxin to be intimate, but once he got interested, he could only become more savvy.

If Luo Wenxin is not as weak as he is now, it seems that he will die after two more strokes. When he was in the Guanyin Temple, the death will not be over in one go.

... In the end, I was still afraid of hurting him.

That night, he lost his mind because of Luo Wenxin's words. In addition, the young man really didn't know how to reject people. While crying and saying that he wanted to drive him away, he seduced people softly. Ji Sheng was dizzy and confused. Like a sexual beast, when I woke up, the place was already in disrepair.

Fortunately, there is never a shortage of good medicine in the burden.

To promote blood circulation, to stop bleeding, to remove blood stasis, to reduce swelling... and the dzi bead Yunxiu gave.

The man raised the small sandalwood box to his eyes, pinched the bead and looked around carefully, a thought flashed in his mind, he seemed to realize something, but he was not sure.

The main reason is that I don't think Yunxiu would be so bold.

What's more, it's really miserable there. It was only a little big at first, but it was made by him, but now it's chubby, and it's alive and swollen without any seams.

Presumably this dzi bead has been soaked in medicinal materials for seventy-seven forty-nine days, even if it was really used there, it would be quite difficult to get it in now... I'm afraid.

So he hesitated for a while, but still didn't use it.

After searching around again, I picked out other suitable ointments and applied them.

Because he had seen the miserable appearance there, when Luo Wen felt sad again, Ji Cheng didn't really do anything about it. He was still the same as before, riding the horse with one hand and putting the other on the saddle, making him sit on the saddle. in the palm of your hand.

Only this time, there was nothing separated between the man's palm and the boy's flesh as before.

So no matter how uncomfortable Luo Wenxin was made by the poisonous poison, when he moved limply in the man's arms, and moaned and complained that he was uncomfortable, he would be able to eat right away without much effort.

Although it is not as good as the one I ate two days ago, it can still fill my stomach more or less.

And when the man sees that he eats well, he can't help it anymore, but he can't do anything else, at most it will be the same as before, touching and grinding for a while, trying to eat some meat scraps to dissolve Satisfied my hunger.

In this way, they rushed all the way, and in less than four days, the two arrived at the entrance of Yunyun Valley.

Yunyun Valley is located in a valley on the southeast edge.

Because the terrain is not very flat and there are trees shaded, it is very difficult to find the entrance. Fortunately, Ji Sheng grew up in the mountains and forests. How to distinguish the direction and way out in the forest is not difficult for him at all.

Within half a day, he led the horse, hugged Luo Wenxin, and stood at the stone tablet at the entrance.

I saw the stele on the left and the right, with the word "口" written on the left and the word "Cloud" engraved on the right, and a boy in a white cloth robe sitting on a small bench, leaning against the word "Cloud" written on it. The stele dozed off.

The sky was bright and the air was clear, the sun was dazzling, the child was sleeping soundly, and suddenly felt a shadow covering his eyes, and within a few seconds, he woke up slowly.

At first, he thought it was some junior who came here for a while, and was about to reprimand him, but when he opened his eyes and saw the person in front of him, he was really shocked.

One is because this man is tall and strong, he looks like a martial arts practitioner, and his face is full of evil spirits, so he is not easy to provoke; the other is that

this man is bloody all over, as if he has suffered serious injuries , he was clearly wearing black clothes, but dark marks could be seen everywhere, a forearm was exposed from the torn sleeve, and a blood scab could be vaguely seen on it.

This is not the most important thing.

The most important thing is that this man still holds someone in his arms.

The man in his arms was clean, white and tender, as if he hadn't touched the slightest bit, but he was lying softly in the man's arms, his face was pale, and even his breathing was weak.

Although this little boy is only a disciple of Ye Yungu's outer medicine school, but he is not bad at hearing, asking and learning, so he quickly saw that this boy is the real problem.

But the man's life is really scary, and the boy doesn't know the identity of the other party, so he doesn't dare to rush into the valley.

"This chivalrous man, but, did you come here to seek medical advice?" The little boy swallowed, and stammered, "Recently, several uncles and uncles in the valley are in retreat. If you want to ask a doctor, I'm afraid... "

Before the words fell, I saw the tall man stretching his hand into his arms.

The little boy was startled, thinking that the other party was going to take some hidden weapon to hurt himself, but in the next second, the man handed something over.

It is a jade tablet with orchid grass patterns engraved on it, which looks extremely delicate.

"Excuse me." The man looked at him fixedly, "I want to see your master."

The little boy accepted the token and promised again and again, not daring to delay any longer, and ran into the valley in a hurry.

Suppressing Cloud Valley, also known as Yaowang Valley, has a history of hundreds of years.

It is said that its patriarch was a miracle doctor who used the pot to help the world. He saved lives and healed the wounded all his life, but he himself suffered from an incurable disease.

Dispirited, the genius doctor came to the valley with a few medical apprentices, preparing to spend the rest of his life, but accidentally found a few rare herbs in the valley, and after decocting the herbs, the genius doctor The disease is getting better day by day.

After the genius doctor recovered from his illness, he opened up a world in the valley, taught his apprentices medicine, and now there is the Yunyun Valley.

The Yunyun Valley has been passed down from generation to generation, and each valley owner is the most proficient in pharmacology and medical skills. The old valley owner who is still alive today is a hundred years old, and his medical skills are unrivaled in the world. It has been many years since I saw a doctor in person.

After the little boy took the jade tablet and passed it on, a few more maidservants came and rushed towards the entrance, and they were also surprised when they saw the appearance of the two of them.

The maidservants led the two of them to the valley, to a clean hut, and asked them to wait here for a while, saying that a chief doctor or apprentice doctor would come to take their pulse soon.

The squatter room is very simple, just a bed, a table, and a cabinet. Fortunately, the bed is clean, and a small window was cut in the wall, allowing sunlight to shine in, making the whole room glow with a warm and sunny smell.

Ji Sheng gently put him on the bed.

After running around for several days, some black stubble appeared on the man's chin, his hair was messy, his eyebrows were dark, and there were some bloodshot inside.

He stared at the person on the bed for a moment.

The teenager didn't sleep well. In fact, he couldn't really fall asleep just now because of the bumpy road. It was just uncomfortable, so he had to lie down all the time, so he wasn't really awake.

He raised his eyelids slightly from time to time, and when he could see a vaguely familiar outline in front of his eyes, he closed his eyes with peace of mind.

He opened and closed like this several times in a row, Ji Sheng simply put his right hand on his, and then patted his shoulder twice with his left hand, and the boy fell asleep peacefully.

After an unknown amount of time, the maidservant waiting outside uttered a cry of surprise: "Old, old...Old Valley Master? Why are you here?"

Ji Cheng looked sideways at the door.

After a while, the door of the hut was opened one from the left and the other from the right, and there were five or six people standing outside the door with medicine boxes.

There are men and women, old and young, all wearing white robes and carrying medicine boxes.

The white-haired old man standing at the front was the only one who didn't carry the medicine box himself, and was carried by the little medicine boy standing beside him.

The old man had silver hair, and although he looked to be a hundred years old, his complexion was quite rosy, his spirit was radiant, and his eyes were bright and bright.

This is Di Lanqing, the current owner of Yunyun Valley.

Di Laogu's superb medical skills and benevolent heart are well-known both inside and outside the martial arts world.

It is said that if there is a disease in this world that the old man cannot cure, then no one can cure it.

Ji Cheng recognized the identity of the person, and was about to get up to meet him, but the old man raised his hand and said, "Sit down."

He could see that the young man in front of him was seriously injured.

As he spoke, he led a group of people behind him into the room.

The old Gu master's eyes fell on Ji and Luo, he looked around first, and then pointed to a medical apprentice casually, "You—"

Just about to say something, but suddenly stopped.

The old valley owner looked at a certain place, and frowned indistinctly.

All the people in the room followed the eyes of the old valley owner and looked together.

——I saw the tall man sitting by the bed, stroking the boy's shoulder on the bed with one hand, and holding his hand tightly with the other.

There is nothing unusual about men shaking hands with men, and it is not worth looking at so closely.

It's just that the handshake of these two people is not like the usual way of shaking hands, but their fingers are intertwined. In addition, it seems that the tall man's heart is completely tied to the young man... The

relationship between these two people seems to be extraordinary.

Seeing this clearly, all of them dared not let out their breath.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Watching and watching, there are still people who sneak a look at the old valley owner from the corner of their eyes, for fear that the old valley owner will turn around and leave if he gets angry, but the two of them are really hurt, what should they do? ?

It should be known that Master Di Laogu's medical skills are superb, and his kindness is true, but in his life, there is also one thing that he hates extremely -

that is, men make love with men.