Chapter 21

It was already mid-afternoon when the group came out of the medical hall.

Luyi supported Luo Wenxin's hand and descended the bluestone steps.

"How, do you feel better?" After getting into the carriage, Lu Yi asked him, "The needle is so long, it looks scary, does it hurt?" "It doesn't hurt." Luo Wen thought for a while

, Honestly said: "I don't seem to feel anything."

I don't know if it's because of the weather, but these days, he has been far less uncomfortable than when he first traveled to this world.

The feeling of being blown by the wind at every turn is as uncomfortable as if the whole person is immersed in ice water.

What's more, he really didn't feel any obvious effect when the silver needle was pierced around his acupuncture point just now.

At least, it's comfortable to be next to Ji Sheng without him feeling cold.

Luyi sighed, picked up the stack of medicine bags and looked at it, with a bit of dissatisfaction in her expression.

"I thought Dr. Lu had been an imperial physician, so he must be well-informed." She said, "I didn't expect that he was vague, and he couldn't even explain the cause of the disease, so he prescribed a few medicines randomly, which is similar to that of the doctor in the town. What's the difference? I still think of him as a miracle doctor." When he

said the last sentence, his tone was already a little angry.

However, Luo Wenxin smiled, and rolled his eyes, "How can there be so many genius doctors?"

Now this body is so afraid of the cold, even more afraid than in the previous life, but it is not a fatal disease like heart disease .

Let it be colder. Moreover, he has not felt cold for a long time.

What's more, Luo Wenxin didn't feel that his luck was so good. When he first came to this world, he could meet a Hua Tuo-like genius doctor all of a sudden, and he could cure himself even better than Jianyun in three or two strokes. alive and kicking.

How can there be such a coincidence.

Seeing that Luyi's expression was gloomy, even lower than her own, Luo Wenxin said softly: "It's okay, I know how my health is, it's already much better, sister Luyi, don't worry too much about me.

" The good thing is Luo Wenxin, but at this moment, he comforts Luyi instead, with a serious face.

Luyi laughed all of a sudden, and after a while, she remembered something, put away her smile, and said seriously: "I'm afraid you forgot. On that day, your cold disease broke out again, and it was much more serious than when I first came to Xianyunzhuang. I was terrified."

At this point, she paused, and then continued: "It's thanks to the young master who rescued me, otherwise I don't know what would have happened." "

Huh?" Luo Wenxin blinked.

"Did you really forget?" Seeing that he really didn't remember, Lu Yi said, "That day, when you were playing ice hockey on the lake, one of your feet stepped into the icy water somehow, and you fell ill that night."

Luo Wen Xin was a little confused.

Of course he still remembered what happened that day.

But what he remembers is that Ji Sheng bullied him, caused him to fall, and then he was carried back by him, which seemed to be a lot of trouble.

But when he woke up again, he was taken aback by Ji Sheng who didn't know when he put his hand under his quilt, cried a bit, and forgot everything.

When I calm down, I can't think of anything else.

But listening to Lu Yi say this, it doesn't seem to be the case.

"It's freezing all over, and you're still trembling, you're breathing in more than you're out, I thought you were like that..." After such a long time, Luyi still has lingering fears when she thinks back, "If it weren't for the young master's deep inner strength , use your internal energy to dispel the chill for you, otherwise..."

Luo Wenxin's eyes widened slightly, and she was stunned.

Ji Sheng used his internal force...to dispel the chill for him?

Although he doesn't know martial arts, Luo Wenxin also understands that this is a great favor.

Luo Wenxin stopped talking.

Lu Yi was still chattering aside, "Oh, it's a pity that the young owner and the others left as soon as they said they would leave without leaving a message."

She paused for a while, but still didn't say that if the cold illness happened again next time, there would be no Ji Sheng. What should I do for help, and turned to say, "Go to the nearby medical clinic and have a look. It's always right to see a few more doctors."

Luo Wenxin lowered her eyes, bit her lip, and was still a little dazed. of.

Well, if you put it this way, Ji Sheng is still his own savior.

And just yesterday, he slapped his savior. If it wasn't for his lack of strength, with his shame and anger at that time, he might have slapped Ji Sheng out of the carriage.

Luo Wenxin stopped walking, looked up at the clouds in the sky, and felt at a loss for the first time.

It seems that I have really done a very bad thing.

It was still early in the morning, and going back to the inn from the medical hall had to pass through the entire downtown area. Luo Wenxin hadn't eaten since breakfast, and her stomach was empty at the moment.

Luyi originally wanted to buy him something first, but Mozhou snacks are all heavy, such as kebabs sprinkled with cumin, spicy big noodle pancakes... I have seen

several street snacks in a row, but none of them are delicious. Luo Wenxin could eat anything.

The group went to the largest restaurant in Mozhou.

When they arrived at Tianxiang Tower, some people came to meet them. Jianyun went to the stables to look after the horses, but he didn't go with them.

The two asked for a private room, and ordered a few light and delicious side dishes, the little one wrote down one by one and retreated.

After a while, a slim figure hugged the pipa and sat behind the gauze curtain on the second floor.

It is a musician who plays and sings for the guests in the private room in Tianxiang Pavilion.

Luo Wenxin had only heard of music actors in ancient restaurants and teahouses in books, but this was the first time she saw it with her own eyes, and she immediately became interested, and quickly looked over.

The woman held the pipa and fondled it for a while, then played two clang sounds, and then stopped.

The private room on the second floor is accessible from all sides, apart from Luo Wenxin and the others, there are probably other rooms with guests, so the woman faced the other direction and whispered softly: "Guest officials, do you have any songs you want?"

After a while, no one answered, the woman raised her hand and plucked the strings, playing and singing a lively Jiangnan ditty by herself.

The woman's voice is clear and sweet, and there is a tactful sound in her singing, which is very pleasant to listen to.

Luo Wen rested his cheeks in his heart, and was fascinated by it. After the tea was served, he ate two pieces of peach blossom cake with Xiaoqu'er.

Luyi looked at Luo Wenxin, saw that his eyebrows were crooked, he really liked to listen to ditties, she couldn't help thinking, when she returned to Xianzhou, she could also invite some singing and dancing troupes to come to Zhuangzi to have fun during festivals lively.

When the song was about to finish, Lu Yi poured a cup of tea for Luo Wenxin, and said with a smile, "You don't have anything else you want to hear?"

This meant asking him to order some tunes.

Luo Wen thought about it, but felt a little embarrassed, hesitated for a while, blushed and was about to open his mouth, when the curtain of the private room next door was pulled open, and a man who looked like a servant came out.

The man went straight to Le Ling, listened to him, and said a few words to Le Ling.

Across a curtain, it was impossible to see what the other party said, but Luo Wenxin could guess that the person in the private room next door probably ordered the tune.

He lowered his eyes regretfully, picked up another piece of peach blossom cake and put it in his mouth, not annoyed at all.

After a while, the servant returned to the private room next door, and that Le Ling suddenly cast a glance in Luo Wenxin's direction.

"This piece of music...is for this young master." Le Ling stood up, saluted Luo Wen heartily, seemed to pause before sitting down again.

Luo Wenxin opened her eyes wide and froze.

"For, for me?" He looked at Lu Yi, pointed to himself, and asked in a low voice.

Lu Yi was also a little surprised.

It was the first time for them to come back to Mozhou, and it was the first time they even came to Tianxianglou. Where did this person come from, and wanted to play a little song for Luo Wenxin?

Before she could think about it, Le Ling started playing and singing.

But instead of the lively tune, she changed to a different singing style this time, and sang a erotic song accompanied by the sound of the pipa.

The woman's voice was already very light and soft, and she sang this ditty, which seemed extremely ambiguous and tender.

Luo Wenxin's big eyes were open, and she listened seriously, although it was strange, but also somewhat joyful——

It's also because he doesn't understand the meaning of the libretto, otherwise he will understand that this song is about a rich man who raises a beautiful young man in captivity. One young master is not enough, and he has seduced countless others. What is sung in this song is the story of them going crazy and messing around in various places.

This kind of low-level tunes is not uncommon in the Qinlou Chu Pavilion. The famous prostitutes in many places in the south of the Yangtze River are even famous for playing pornographic tunes by themselves. Many guests are good at this one.

But if you want to bring this kind of thing in a clean restaurant, sing it in broad daylight, and sing it to a stranger by name, that would be extremely rude.

Luo Wenxin happily listened to it for a while, and gradually felt strange, but when asked to tell him, he couldn't tell what was wrong.

I just felt that the woman's voice seemed to have a small hook, and it was full of strange meanings. Although I didn't understand it, my face was still red.

Luo Wenxin didn't understand, and Luyi didn't study for a few days, but after all, she understood a little more than Luo Wenxin. After a while, her complexion gradually changed.

After a while, she couldn't hold back any longer, and suddenly stood up.

"This gang of third-rates!" Lu Yi's face was ashen with anger, "Where did the disciples come from, I'll go to them to argue!"

After speaking, he lifted his skirt and was about to go to the private room next door.

Even if Luo Wenxin couldn't understand the song anymore, she knew now that it must not be a good thing.

Seeing that Luyi's face was blue and black, looking like she was really about to quarrel with someone, she immediately grabbed Luyi's sleeve.

"Forget it, sister Luyi," he pulled Luyi's sleeve, covered his ear with the other hand, raised his head, and whispered, "I don't listen, it's fine if I don't listen, you do not go."

Luyi is a woman, but her temperament is more aggressive than ordinary women, and she doesn't know a little bit of martial arts. When she meets unreasonable people, she still only suffers.

Luyi was out of breath, and was about to speak when suddenly the sound of the pipa stopped, and a low laugh came from beside her.

"Girl, don't be angry, and you don't have to cover your ears." The man said in a low voice, as if smiling, "If you don't like this song, I'll ask someone to change it." Luyi said angrily

: "Who is it?"

Before the words finished, the door of the private room was pushed open, and a tall man walked in.

The man was handsome in description and luxuriously dressed, if not for his figure, he would have been a martial arts practitioner, with a sword hanging from his waist, he really looked like the son of a wealthy family.

Luyi looked at him vigilantly, but the man glanced at her, and looked straight at Luo Wenxin who was sitting behind.

Shen Mu did not expect to meet him again here.

Since he left outside the city that day, he has been tickled by that unknown boy's voice for a few days, and it can almost be considered that he doesn't think about food or tea.

After finally finishing the work, he left Xiao Shu alone in the inn, and went to the streets to have fun.

I just asked for a private room in Tianxiang Building, before the tea was served, I heard a familiar voice.

Shen Mu looked at Luo Wenxin's face, a trace of undisguised amazement flashed in his eyes.

— the little thing was even more beautiful than he had imagined.

After a while, his eyes moved to his hands covering his ears.

The boy's hands are small and delicate, with pink fingers close together, he is covering his left ear, eyes open, looking at him timidly, like a deer.

Shen Mu seemed to find it interesting, and burst out laughing.

His face was inherently feminine, and this smile showed a bit of evil, and he didn't look like a good person at first glance.

"I wrote that little song just now." He looked at Luo Wenxin with a kind and gentle expression, and said, "I don't know what was wrong and offended the young master. Here, I will replace wine with tea and express my gratitude to you." Apologize, young master."

He didn't treat himself as an outsider at all, while talking, he poured out a cup of tea and handed it over, his eyes were like a wolf's, and he stuck to Luo Wenxin by mistake.

"...You!" Luyi was shocked by this person's shamelessness, "You dirty thing, you are so shameless, who wants to drink your tea?" As she said that, she was about to reach out and wave away

.

Shen Mu paused, looked at Lu Yi, and was about to say something when he suddenly saw a black shadow flying towards him outside the window, and then there was another sound of breaking through the sky.

The smile on the corner of Shen Mu's mouth narrowed slightly, and he avoided subconsciously, but the slam was too violent, and his full attention was on Luo Wenxin just now, so he was still cut off a corner of his clothes by the thing that flew in.

It is a short blade.

Shen Mu's expression darkened immediately, he slowly put down his hands, put the teacup on the table, and looked at the person who came in through the window.

Meng Qiao had already stood by the table with a knife in his hands at some point, his dark face was expressionless, he glanced at Luo Wenxin, and said in a deep voice, "Let's go."